rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Couchsurfing tips

Couchsurfing tips

I'd like to give an update on my Couchsurfing strategy.

If I'm going to a city for a weekend, I find it harder to try to bang a CS girl than do my standard day/night approaches. Therefore the site is better used for intel and reconnaissance than getting laid. I search for girls that look good and then message them asking for bar or club recommendations. In their responses, I look at which bars were mentioned more than once (triangulation) and then hit those spots first.

My thinking is this: if I'm messaging only 7s and above, and a couple of them mentioned the same bar, it's probably going to be decent. I go to that club, do my 10 approaches, stick to my fuck funnel, and try for the ONS.

Every now and then a girl will suggest a meetup. I do not give her a Thurs-Sat night date. I put her early in the afternoon for coffee (30 mins) and feel her out if she's DTF. If she is I suggest a night meeting, otherwise I go out solo. So many CS girls aren't DTF, only wanting to meet for cultural exchange purposes. They will eat up your entire night if you're not careful.

Two other tips:

1. When searching for girls in a city, organize the search by Last Login. If you do it by Relevance you'll only get the CS attention whores who think they have status just because a lot of people message them.

2. Message girls with under 1000 profile views. I prefer under 200. It's gold when the girl has something like 50 views because I know she's new to the site and will probably give a positive response. For girls with a lot of views, I get generic responses. For low-view girls, they ask more questions about me.

In conclusion, use CS to find out where pretty girls hang out. Then go to those places. Trying to bang CS girls is a waste of time if you don't manage it properly.

Couchsurfing tips

Here are a few more tips:

1.The new search page sucks. Here is a link to access the old one that I think is much better-
http://www.couchsurfing.org/mapsurf.html/?form=advanced

2. Along with looking for the "last login" also sort the search order by "Newest Accounts". Newest account are more down to hang out.

Couchsurfing tips

Quote:Quote:

1.The new search page sucks. Here is a link to access the old one that I think is much better-

Wow great look... and here I was dealing with that crappy new search.

Couchsurfing tips

Quote: (11-01-2011 05:23 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

message them asking for bar or club recommendations. In their responses, I look at which bars were mentioned more than once (triangulation) and then hit those spots first.

Isn't there a difference between what a girl considers a good bar, and what you would?
In my city, if you ask random girls what a good club is, they will throw out a few popular names and you'd likely see a sausage fest there. It makes sense, if I were a girl I would also probably enjoy a bar full of dudes who would compete among themselves to buy me drinks.

Couchsurfing tips

Great advice.
It's true, most girls on the site aren't using it to get picked up.
I love the afternoon coffee idea.

Couchsurfing tips

If I'm going to a city for a weekend, I find it harder to try to bang a CS girl than do my standard day/night approaches. Therefore the site is better used for intel and reconnaissance than getting laid. I search for girls that look good and then message them asking for bar or club recommendations. In their responses, I look at which bars were mentioned more than once (triangulation) and then hit those spots first.

My thinking is this: if I'm messaging only 7s and above, and a couple of them mentioned the same bar, it's probably going to be decent. I go to that club, do my 10 approaches, stick to my fuck funnel, and try for the ONS.

Every now and then a girl will suggest a meetup. I do not give her a Thurs-Sat night date. I put her early in the afternoon for coffee (30 mins) and feel her out if she's DTF. If she is I suggest a night meeting, otherwise I go out solo. So many CS girls aren't DTF, only wanting to meet for cultural exchange purposes. They will eat up your entire night if you're not careful.

Two other tips:

1. When searching for girls in a city, organize the search by Last Login. If you do it by Relevance you'll only get the CS attention whores who think they have status just because a lot of people message them.

2. Message girls with under 1000 profile views. I prefer under 200. It's gold when the girl has something like 50 views because I know she's new to the site and will probably give a positive response. For girls with a lot of views, I get generic responses. For low-view girls, they ask more questions about me.

In conclusion, use CS to find out where pretty girls hang out. Then go to those places. Trying to bang CS girls is a waste of time if you don't manage it properly.

Great post but I dont agree with your last sentence. It works out well for me.

The first girl i meet in Mendoza Argentina, i had my dick inside her within 45 minutes. kissed two others out of 4 meets.

One flag (SNL) and other notch in Chile , both 7's.

One girl in Peru on the first night. Kissed another one ( 3 meet ups )

One Paraguyan/Saudi Arabian girl flagged and banged on the first night. In Paraguay.

Kissed a Ecuadorian girl and a Colombian one in Ecuador (out of 3 meets)

Kissed a Colombian girl in Colombia (out of 3 meets )

Kissed a Brazilian girl in Brazil (one out of one meet )

(Brazilian) Girls are very flaky also when trying to meet. I always get lots of phone numbers on the first reply but its hard to meet someone.

I seem to have great coffee/drink date game. I use my questions list and advice posted here :

http://www.aroundtheworldin80girls.com/2...-your-bed/

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Couchsurfing tips

Yea, couch surfing girls to me appear to me more about culture and making new friends and less about DTF.

Like Roosh mentioned I use them to get all the info on a place and for social proof.

Another quick tip. When searching it can be a bitch checking a girls page then having to reload the search results and scroll all the way down to where you left off.

Just right click and select open link in a new tab on the girls page link. Yea it seems like common sense but it took me a minute to figure out.

Couchsurfing tips

Quote: (11-02-2011 08:13 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Two other tips:

Great post but I dont agree with your last sentence. It works out well for me.

The first girl i meet in Mendoza Argentina, i had my dick inside her within 45 minutes. kissed two others out of 4 meets.

One flag (SNL) and other notch in Chile , both 7's.

One girl in Peru on the first night. Kissed another one ( 3 meet ups )

One Paraguyan/Saudi Arabian girl flagged and banged on the first night. In Paraguay.

Kissed a Ecuadorian girl and a Colombian one in Ecuador (out of 3 meets)

Kissed a Colombian girl in Colombia (out of 3 meets )

Kissed a Brazilian girl in Brazil (one out of one meet )

(Brazilian) Girls are very flaky also when trying to meet. I always get lots of phone numbers on the first reply but its hard to meet someone.

I seem to have great coffee/drink date game. I use my questions list and advice posted here :

http://www.aroundtheworldin80girls.com/2...-your-bed/

There are some countries where couchsurfing works better than others. I agree one hundred percent with your couchsurfing assesment in Brazil. In Belo Horizonte and Joao Pessoa, I used the site and got plenty of phone numbers. But, setting up the meets was a pain in the ass and some girls flaked (You would things those broads would die for a chance to practice their english since so few foreigners go there). It was similar in Colombia but to a lesser degree. So I stopped trying and concentrated on the normal brazilian girls who speak only portuguese.
In Peru, Ecuador and Paraguay alot of the native girls on the site are gringo groupies, so if you are a white guy with some game and a bit of spanish you should do well. If you are latin or black don't waste your time.
As to flags with Argentinian and Chilean couchsurfers its doable if she has traveled, lived and studied abroad for awhile or if she is relatively poor and dreams of visiting other countries. Nonetheless, youll need some luck and good screening before you meet.
For some reason, I have a feeling couchsurfing hookups are way easier in SE Asia.

Couchsurfing tips

Awesome post, I think you just saved me a lot of time in my trip to Krakow. Since it looks like I'll only get about four days there now I'll have to weed out most of the CS girls that want to hang out, got a better idea of what to screen for now, thanks!

Upgrayedd. Which he spells thusly, with two D's, as he says, "for a double dose of this pimping".

Couchsurfing tips

I've had a very high success rate with girls I met through CS in Asia and South America. It seems to me most of them were on there to meet foreigners to fuck. I haven't really used it so much in Europe or elsewhere.

However I tend to use it more for finding information and making local contacts for meet ups and see any sex that may come from it as a bonus.

Couchsurfing tips

What do you guys usually write in your first message, and then afterwards in the follow up?

Couchsurfing tips

I usually tell them when I'm going to be in town and just say I'm looking for some information or a meet up. If they reply I ask for their number and tell them I'll be in touch and leave mines also.

Couchsurfing tips

Thanks alot for this, will come in handy very soon [Image: biggrin.gif]

Couchsurfing tips

Quote: (11-02-2011 12:41 PM)KingofScotland Wrote:  

I've had a very high success rate with girls I met through CS in Asia and South America. It seems to me most of them were on there to meet foreigners to fuck. I haven't really used it so much in Europe or elsewhere.

However I tend to use it more for finding information and making local contacts for meet ups and see any sex that may come from it as a bonus.

I've only used it in Europe. I have hooked up, but found myspace much better (that's right, remember myspace?). With CS in Europe, the pretence isn't necessarily sexual.

I would say there's a massive difference between using it in Asia and South America. After all - it's Asia and South America!

Couchsurfing tips

Quote: (11-03-2011 01:24 PM)naughtynomad Wrote:  

Quote: (11-02-2011 12:41 PM)KingofScotland Wrote:  

I've only used it in Europe. I have hooked up, but found myspace much better (that's right, remember myspace?). With CS in Europe, the pretence isn't necessarily sexual.

I would say there's a massive difference between using it in Asia and South America. After all - it's Asia and South America!

Myspace?!? What is your usual strategy when using it in Europe? Do use it as if it was a standard dating site basically?

Couchsurfing tips

@Rionomad: Pretty much, although the new beta design in kinda lame...

Couchsurfing tips

I didn't realise anyone still used MySpace, even bands seem to use Facebook these days.

Couchsurfing tips

Quote: (11-01-2011 05:36 PM)fman Wrote:  

Here are a few more tips:

2. Along with looking for the "last login" also sort the search order by "Newest Accounts". Newest account are more down to hang out.

These tips are gold, excellent idea on usind Csers for recon

Couchsurfing tips

Quote: (11-02-2011 03:44 AM)K-man Wrote:  

message them asking for bar or club recommendations. In their responses, I look at which bars were mentioned more than once (triangulation) and then hit those spots first.

Isn't there a difference between what a girl considers a good bar, and what you would?
In my city, if you ask random girls what a good club is, they will throw out a few popular names and you'd likely see a sausage fest there. It makes sense, if I were a girl I would also probably enjoy a bar full of dudes who would compete among themselves to buy me drinks.

Valid Point Sir

Couchsurfing tips

I actually get laid at a pretty high rate off of CS. Met 7, laid 4. Two were hot, two were so-so.

My only complaint about CS is that it's hard to find many hot girls on it. You're lucky to find more than 1-2 in any major city. Even the ones with decent pictures often turn out to be mediocre in person. So for that reason, it's usually my last resort when I travel somewhere.

Couchsurfing tips

Quote: (11-05-2011 11:20 AM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

I actually get laid at a pretty high rate off of CS. Met 7, laid 4. Two were hot, two were so-so.

My only complaint about CS is that it's hard to find many hot girls on it. You're lucky to find more than 1-2 in any major city. Even the ones with decent pictures often turn out to be mediocre in person. So for that reason, it's usually my last resort when I travel somewhere.

Entropy, these lays you mention, are you referring to yourself as surfer or host?

Couchsurfing tips

Surfer. Never hosted.

My method:
1. Spam about 10 girls in a city with a friendly message telling them I'm new to their city, looking for info on what to do, love to talk about travel and ask to meet up for coffee.
2. Usually 5-7 will respond yes and give me their number. I single out the 2-3 who seem most enthusiastic (write the longest response, seem excited to meet me, etc.) and then pursue them. Example of a response I won't bother with: "Um, OK. But I have work until Friday. Maybe during dinner time then?" Example of a great response: "Hey! Welcome to X! That's so cool you made it all the way out here. [Comment about my profile]. Yes, let's hang out, I can tell you some great places." Etc.
3. Text them and meet them for coffee. Just be cool. Little to no game. Talk about traveling, their country, my country, etc. Show them you're a normal, friendly, interesting guy. At some point, I ask them about nightlife or something cool to do that night. After they tell me, I invite them to come out with me.
4. Usually if things have gone well, then they'll be down to go out with me that night or the next night, show me some bars or restaurants, etc. Sometimes they have plans with friends but bring me along with them. This is great, because even if you don't hook up with her, you can see which venues are good or not. And if you meet her friends, you can also make some other local connections. It's really a win/win situation.
5. But in my experience, once they're out at night with me and drinking, it's pretty much in the bag. This is when I start gaming them. Escalate. Make out. Pull. Pretty straight-forward.

Some other notes:
- Have your own place. Don't stay in a hostel. And don't ever actually couchsurf. This is key.
- Don't just look for girls living in that city, but other travelers who are there visiting.
- Asking for a coffee date is so low key and easy, it's amazing how many girls take you up on it. On my profile I put up one of those maps that colors in everywhere I've been, so when they see I've been to like 40 countries, they get curious and excited to talk to me about X, Y, and Z country. Everyone on the site is a travel geek, so you can really leverage that to get some good face time with them.
- If you find a girl who has been to the US or dated an American guy before, you're usually guaranteed a lay.
- I've been to CS meetings in 3-4 cities. I have never once seen a hot girl at any of these. The people are usually nice, but on the geekier side. Can't say they're worth the time.
- Again, major complaint is just lack of hot girls. There were probably another 1-2 girls I could have laid, but they were so borderline, I couldn't be bothered.
- Use indirect game. I'm usually always direct when I cold approach. But I noticed that some girls feel weird about hooking up with a guy through CS. They feel like they're abusing the website or something. Also, CS is starting to get a pretty big reputation as a hook-up site (in a bad way). So I usually stay pretty indirect and try to make it feel like it "just happened."
- Obviously this all assumes you have pretty strong cold approach game. If you've got strong cold approach game, lays from CS should be cake.

Couchsurfing tips

Quote: (11-08-2011 03:22 AM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

Surfer. Never hosted.

My method:
1. Spam about 10 girls in a city with a friendly message telling them I'm new to their city, looking for info on what to do, love to talk about travel and ask to meet up for coffee.
2. Usually 5-7 will respond yes and give me their number. I single out the 2-3 who seem most enthusiastic (write the longest response, seem excited to meet me, etc.) and then pursue them. Example of a response I won't bother with: "Um, OK. But I have work until Friday. Maybe during dinner time then?" Example of a great response: "Hey! Welcome to X! That's so cool you made it all the way out here. [Comment about my profile]. Yes, let's hang out, I can tell you some great places." Etc.
3. Text them and meet them for coffee. Just be cool. Little to no game. Talk about traveling, their country, my country, etc. Show them you're a normal, friendly, interesting guy. At some point, I ask them about nightlife or something cool to do that night. After they tell me, I invite them to come out with me.
4. Usually if things have gone well, then they'll be down to go out with me that night or the next night, show me some bars or restaurants, etc. Sometimes they have plans with friends but bring me along with them. This is great, because even if you don't hook up with her, you can see which venues are good or not. And if you meet her friends, you can also make some other local connections. It's really a win/win situation.
5. But in my experience, once they're out at night with me and drinking, it's pretty much in the bag. This is when I start gaming them. Escalate. Make out. Pull. Pretty straight-forward.

Some other notes:
- Have your own place. Don't stay in a hostel. And don't ever actually couchsurf. This is key.
- Don't just look for girls living in that city, but other travelers who are there visiting.
- Asking for a coffee date is so low key and easy, it's amazing how many girls take you up on it. On my profile I put up one of those maps that colors in everywhere I've been, so when they see I've been to like 40 countries, they get curious and excited to talk to me about X, Y, and Z country. Everyone on the site is a travel geek, so you can really leverage that to get some good face time with them.
- If you find a girl who has been to the US or dated an American guy before, you're usually guaranteed a lay.
- I've been to CS meetings in 3-4 cities. I have never once seen a hot girl at any of these. The people are usually nice, but on the geekier side. Can't say they're worth the time.
- Again, major complaint is just lack of hot girls. There were probably another 1-2 girls I could have laid, but they were so borderline, I couldn't be bothered.
- Use indirect game. I'm usually always direct when I cold approach. But I noticed that some girls feel weird about hooking up with a guy through CS. They feel like they're abusing the website or something. Also, CS is starting to get a pretty big reputation as a hook-up site (in a bad way). So I usually stay pretty indirect and try to make it feel like it "just happened."
- Obviously this all assumes you have pretty strong cold approach game. If you've got strong cold approach game, lays from CS should be cake.

Pretty spot on! I have used similar strategies with 'good' results(not 'very good' coz a lot of chicks turn out to be worse than their pics so I don't bother gaming). The key here is that once you are out with the girl drinking its pretty much like a date with some added comfort(coz you met on couchsurfing and not on a dating site). If you dont screw up in a major way, assuming you have tight logistics, biology will take care of the rest!

Game is a necessary evil

Couchsurfing tips

@Entropy: Are we talking about European cities?

Couchsurfing tips

Yes. All girls were European. I haven't really used it in Asia because, well... if you have a pulse you can get laid in Asia.