rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting free rent as a live-in boyfriend

If I meet a sexy local woman with an apartment to herself, or with chill roommates, I'll try to weasel my way in to becoming her "live-in boyfriend."

When I travel, it's usually as a couchsurfer, or camping out in the woods outside of the city. So if I decide I want a little more comfort, I'll go into town and start trying to seduce women who have their own accommodations. The same logic would apply to a man who uses hostels and simply wishes to retain the money he would have spent on rent.

It's always first and foremost about the pussy, and having a good time, so if I meet a quality prospect that can't house me, I'll still absolutely give her the D. But if I can get laid by a quality notch and get a free place to stay, then who am I to turn it down?

I'll go on Tinder and ask the matches if they'd like to host me as a couchsurfer. Then when I show up, if she's hot, then I'll bang her. If not, it's a free place to crash in a new city for a couple of days.

I hold my frame with my girl/host, as opposed to letting her treat me like a pet or a subordinate. She should be grateful that I am giving her the opportunity to have me in her space, and treat me accordingly. I have other options, so the prospect of free rent is not going to get me to fuck a girl I otherwise would not, nor will it lead me to accepting shitty, un-feminine behavior on the part of the women. If and when a scenario goes sour, I'll gladly hit the road. But if a sexy, feminine girl enjoys having me around in her house, I'll take the invitation.

Damn, who told the backpackers about this forum?

That is a bit greasy.

Team gypsy

if you can do that in San Francisco, NYC, London, Sydney or any other over-priced western city than I take my hat off to you.

Wtf..

This is possible. It all plays into that stranger and whirlwind romance that's women love. The only problem is your time will be limited, she can kick you out just because and you don't have your own spot if you want to get away from her.

Usually it’s the woman who extract resources from men.

When I started reading I thought you were prostituting yourself but if the girls are pretty as you say, it’s a level of game most men would envy.

I prefer to have my place. Otherwise I would feel like a parasite. And I would be embarrassed to ask a girl to house me.

Can you give us more details on how you do it?

What’s your age?

Is your look above average?

What’s the target like? Middle age women (30s)?

What cities are you able to pull off? Big cities?

Enlighten us please.

felix_vagabondo on the Internet

[Image: giphy.gif]

felix_vagabondo in real life

[Image: giphy.gif]

Mentality of a loser. You should check out the lifestyle section and try to improve your earnings.

I'm not exactly sure what's the value that OP is bringing here. Holding your frame makes sense because you want to respect your own value - and make sure people do the same - but I'm not sure this is even applicable since there is no value conveyed whatsoever.

What's next, a 'Hey guys, help me scam the welfare system of the country i'm in' thread? Sounds like you're a bit of a leech mate.

Why don't you just go make some money and then get your own place to stay?

(srs question)

Haha at first I almost thought my Brazilian friend has posted this, even though he never went camping. But he hustled girls on tinder and couchsurfing for a free place to stay many times. One time in Finland he went to 3 or 4 cities staying at girls place, but it was around 5 years ago. It is not for me either, but if you dont have a lot of money, why not

You know, its been said before that Kevin Federline is the guy we should all look up to.
He got the girl and her money, not many did it better than him. Goat pimp material could be said.
Of course that`s mostly a joke, and whoever does that will be ridiculed by society, much like Felix vagabond here.
But there kind of is a valid point to it if you really think about it.

Sorry, what's the valid point?

Under no circumstances should a man [key word] ever depend on anybody, especially a woman or group of women, for his shelter or livelihood. Doing so is not 'pimpin' or 'enviable' in the least.

There is nothing valid, correct, or laudable about being a leech, especially where there's manipulation and deceit involved.

I wouldn't leave my drink around a guy like OP. Would you?

Sound plan

Pretty sad.

Quote: (04-25-2019 01:50 AM)Kdog Wrote:  

That is a bit greasy.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so! Like I always knew knew we're not just about the pussy-we have standards;most of us at least.

Quote: (04-25-2019 01:50 AM)Kdog Wrote:  

That is a bit greasy.

It is, but if it works, it is a pretty awesome way to go.

What's awesome about giving up your dignity to save $6 a night on a hostel?

Having a woman support you is ultra masculine, props to you mate.

Quote: (04-27-2019 05:41 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Having a woman support you is ultra masculine, props to you mate.

Not sure if serious, but I always thought this, and could never understand why other men hated on it. I always reasoned that they were envious that a) they couldn't do it, or b) they wished they could be as shameless as that dude. This is why it is nothing to brag about. If you are doing this, why would you tell anyone about it? Perhaps if you feel proud that you are being served by a woman instead of the inverse. In this way pimping could be viewed as the ultimate skill with women. I remember reading this thread by this user named pusscrook, but I can't seem to find it. One of my favorite threads.

I know dudes that do this with older, and or unattractive chicks. This doesn't take much game though. It does take a certain something though; to risk being seen in public with a woman like this. You will lose respect, and probably risk losing bangs to hotter women if word gets out. I guess it's worth it to them. Probably works good for loners who don't care about appearances.

The only way to consider doing this is to not completely depend on her, and have lots of cash stashed away, or somewhere else to stay in case she kicks you out. Otherwise, I don't think it's very smart. A penny saved is a penny earned as they say.

Edit: found that thread by pusscrook.

Quote: (04-27-2019 06:36 PM)Conquistador Wrote:  

Not sure if serious, but I always thought this, and could never understand why other men hated on it
Because doing so means you are most likely dating down and the type of women that would do it are controlling alpha females who want a weak man that they can boss around. I can guarantee you that no decent looking chick is going to let some scrubby backpacker stay with her for free because of his "sick game". The term "no such thing as free lunch" applies here. And it's not like this guy is getting some huge prize, he's doing it to save $6 a night on a hostel. The average guy on this forum spends more than that on his lunch and anyone with a decent paying job can earn that in a matter of minutes.

Even if someone is bragging. Again, why would you hate on it? Whatever floats your boat applies here. Even roosh said that this type of game was worth sharing back in the day, when people try to shame pusscrook in the thread I linked.

Thirsty guys and guys willing to dumpster dive affect the smp, I get it. But calling these guys out accomplishes absolutely nothing. Even mgtows and incels get called out when they are leaving more for the rest of us. I just don't get it I guess.