rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

MANAUS BRAZIL DATASHEET 2019

hi guys,
I have now been in Manaus for 5 weeks and have 5 weeks left.

i should have posted this a while back but haven't had the time and honestly i've never written a data-sheet or anything like this before. I like to dive deep into cultures and find gaming gold-mines, both logistically and culturally and really conquer cities. I always go in-depth to analyze the cultures and understand how to use them to my advantage. I like gaming, and i love day gaming, i'm more into the thrill of the hunt than the result, so if this comes across as negative, just take it with a grain of salt.

I got 100 Tinder leads, 10 Instagram leads, and approx 10 day game leads. I banged 14 girls, 10 from Tinder/online and 4 from Instagram, 0 from Day game. I had a total of 19 dates/meet ups. Out of the 14 bangs so far, all were 1st date, if i didn't get the bang on the 1st meet up/date I couldn't get them out again. I got 2 BJ's as well. I banged 2 9's, 1 8.5, 2 8's, 4 7's, and the others call 6's i was not proud of, basically girls from Tinder who didn't look like their photos. Those numbers are on a strict scale, the hotter girls were some of the hottest i've ever banged in my life and i've been gaming/traveling full-time for 5 years now I should also say that I banged 10 of the 14 girls in the 1st 2 weeks, and i was sick/busy for a week to 10 days, then the 9's and other hotties came at they very end, as I began to learn and understand the Manaus-specific culture , it is very different than other places in Brazil.

FYI-i'd be glad to post some pictures of the girls with the eyes and things blacked out if someone can tell me an easy way to do that.

A quick bit about me, from the U.S., mid 30's, 6'2", thin and above-average looks, tan skin (i look like a miami latino with fade haircut but i'm actually a mixed race american), advanced game, speak basic to intermediate portuguese (studied in an intensive program every day for 1 month in a big Rio university before coming to Manaus, and also 3 weeks in Sao Paulo), have lived/gamed for 5 years in Medellin, Dominican republic, mexico, and the Philippinnes.

First and foremost let me state, that whatever you've read on these boards, i'd say a lot is from people who visited years ago, or from people who visited for a week or less. Quite simply , things have changed in Manaus, it is not nearly as easy as I read it to be. I can't stress that enough. Social media and Tinder , IMHO , have destroyed it, a lot of the matches you get on Tinder will not come out, in fact 95% of the some 100+ matches i had on Tinder and with whom i exchanged numbers with, never came out, i wasted a ton of time talking with them, at times i made plans and they just went cold, it was expected that i had to pay for their uber and in many cases expected that i take them to a nice dinner...So 1) entitlement 2) feminism 3) social media /Tinder have all taken over and made this place act like it's Miami and not the middle of the Amazons.

Second, a huge positive, what the forum has written about Manaus having ugly girls is simply not true. In fact they are way hotter than the board says, I'm a very experienced gamer and Im used to dating/banging 8's in Medellin so I was delightfully surprised, but to be clear it can be very hard to get the hot girls out, harder than in other Brazilian cities or in Colombia. Looks-wise, to be clear they are not all the fake blond skinny girls like you get in Rio. There are two types of girls in Manaus, the hotter ones, most of which look more like Colombian girls, light skin, dark hair, and they have some Arabic features, wider cheeks, flatter asses, and then are taller, athletic. (half do have fake blonde hair and like bitches but it's not the rio style wanna-be european blonde) Then there is the 2nd group, indigenous, physically they look for like the girls in Mexico city, medium brown skin, tubby, thick, short, with noses like Filipinas. I want to emphasize, there are some absolutely gorgeous girls in Manaus, i mean what you really think about Brazil girls, mixed race thick asses, muscular, kinky hair, different color eyes. I actually didn't encounter those girls in Rio or in Sao Paulo so Manaus has given me the real Brazil experience.

Also, at the same time the 2nd positive about Manaus that the girls, if you do get them out (which again will be surprisingly difficult, and much harder than in Colombia for example) , most will bang on the 1st date, and it will be down and dirty and feel dangerous, it reminds me most of Barranquilla, with even a bit of the Philippines involved, it will be about the sex, there's no reason to hold back, they're not there to date you and they know you aren't either.

Now to go onto the obstacles which we, as gamers and as foreigners in most cases, will need to overcome. This will not be for the light of heart, it will be a lot of work, and is not for the inexperienced gamer.

So as a background, Manaus girls use Instagram and Tinder as their livelihood, and at the same time, they have very low moral standards, and a bit of that Brazilian feminist attitude, they will cheat on their boyfriends with a guy on Tinder or instagram, in fact they will respond to all their Instagram messages and are likely banging at least 1 guy a week from there, and they all have some guy who is paying for things. As a quick example, a girl who i banged on Tinder i then saw with a Brazilian guy at the same place i took her, in the same clothes the next day and another 2 girls i had met on tinder were posting pictures out with guys the day before and day after i had met them, so they are professional daters, they will want you to take them some place nice as well, then will take pics of the food, making other guys jealous. I was blown away by this just complete lack of ethics, basically the girls basically acted like guys, total players, and they were pretty rude about it, rarely respectful or even nice about it.

What i was told by local Brazilians and fellow rooshers, social media has changed the game in Manaus and exposed the girls' true value. Candidly the girls could give a crap less if you're a foreigner and will even treat you like crap for it b/c they just don't have any interest in dating/relationships and almost all the Brazilian guys on Tinder will take them out to dinner, a lot have cars in Manaus and have decent jobs, there is no shortage of middle class people with money in Manaus, people are not divergently poor and rich like in Rio, most girls come from money (relatively) and have the money to out to clubs, buy cell phones, etc. b/c they live at home and don't have other expenses.

I will come back to the negatives and obstacles a bit further down but first:

1) Logistics/where to stay: Vieiralves is the best place for most people, b/c it's centralized, near bars, restaurants, etc, and fairly walkable to Millenium shopping, it has several gyms as well, it's also a 5-minute uber ride to Amazonas and Manaura shopping which are the two nicest high-end malls in town. If you are more into night game, and partying, live in Ponta Negra , only prob is your online or day game dates will often live in the Northeast and Southeast, so the issue is that you will have to pay a $10 uber ride each way to get them out. Another great option is living by Manaura or Amazonas shopping, the only issue i have with those is the apartments and hotels are 2 to 3 big blocks away which can be difficult in the sun and is likely to stop a lot of girls from going home with you.

2) Portuguese level: You will need basic to intermediate Portuguese, you can't make a lot of errors in your grammar or use spanish, and no one speaks English although some can read or write it....unfortunately most Manaus girls are not highly educated and they are very lazy, they will expect you to speak fluent Portuguese and won't slow down for you or try to understand you. My Portuguese was actually way better when i left Rio, basically a lot of girls , even though they look high-class, speak a hood-rat version of Portuguese in Manaus, after 1 month there i actually found it more difficult to communicate than before b/c the depth of my vocabulary which i had used in Rio had significantly diminished and then i couldn't recall certain words when i needed them. If you don't know Portuguese well, but know very basic Portuguese and mediocre Spanish, just make sure you download some vocab and memorize at least 500 words (15 to 20 hours), otherwise your dating /bangs will be tough.

3) Game:

a) Online:

First let me state, if you are Caucasian with light eyes, you will have a very different experience, fyi, than what i write below... if you also light skinned w/ light eyes and/or blond hair, online will do well very for you, in Manaus, like Rio and Sao Paulo, they are obsessed with light eyes in particular, the majority of hot Manaus girls are light-skinned, just like in the U.S. or in Rio, ( there are plenty of 8's and 9's, but they aren't walking around, Manaus is just not a poor place, these girls don't have to work, their parents have good jobs and cars, and they give them money, it's only a 5-hour, non-stop flight from Miami, fyi) .. Manaus is a bit segregated at least socially like in Rio, so it's not racist by any means but just like the U.S. in the 90's or before, brown-skinned people date and hang out with brown-skinned people , light skin with light skin. They are very behind on the acceptance thing. I am U.S. born mixed race guy with tan skin, that's actually been a good advantage for me in the U.S. and it didn't impede me much in Asia, Colombia, or the Dominican republic, but in Rio, Sao Paulo, and definitely in Manaus, i felt like i was back in middle school. It took me a while to begin to overcome this, I had to develop strategies : I did video calls and video messages, i had to give repeated reminders to girls that i was good looking at had high value...but FYI-I'd say it's not as much as a disinterest in people of color as much as it is a strong interest in guys with light eyes and who are stereotypical gringo (skin color, looks, body are a far second to the eyes). Also as an fyi, there are plenty of lighter-skinned , in shape, Brazilian guys, some of which have light brown eyes, hazel eyes, etc in Manaus, so it has far less to do with you than it has to do with the girls' options.

Ok, so re: Online/Tinder, Tinder is one big tease IMHO, I got 100 matches on tinder, a week before going to manaus, almost all of which gave me their number and i started speaking with all of the 7's and above, after weeks of conversations, video calls, etc. I got a total of 8 to actually come out, out of that I got 5 bangs out of about 8 dates, including a few 6.5 to 7's and 1 8... so overall , I wasted dozens of hours talking with girls who were super interested in me, proactively messaging me, and then just flaked last minute. In fact the majority gave me their address, asked me to send them an uber, and then just went offline when it was date time. I dealt with a little bit of that in Rio or Sao Paulo but it made no sense in Manaus, the logistics aren't bad, nothing is far away. Too many options on Tinder, and girls are at home all day b/c of the heat so Tinder becomes their understanding of value and their social worth, it's not like in the U.S. , Colombia, or even in Rio, where you are out and about all day and maybe have 1 hour max to be on Tinder per day, the girls in Manaus are on it all day long.

From what I understand Manaus is really a different animal than Rio or Sao Paulo because they don't believe in serious relationships or dating. In fact they actually like guys who are "safados" a bit. They will say they don't, but they just aren't looking for anything more than sex, and they have very low moral standards. So they use a site like Instagram or Tinder to bang different guys a few days a week, they also use those sites to use guys to take them to nice dinners and fun things to do, even if they don't want to bang them. To give you an idea, out of the 14 bangs i notched in the month or so in Manaus, over half asked me to take them to a nice dinner, and then were on their phone the entire time, taking pictures of the food and drinks and posting them to Instagram. You can basically assume that if a girl posts a picture with food (even her own plate), she is out on a date and will be banging that guy... In fact when i posted pictures of food, many girls i had been talking with then accused me of going out on dates even though there was no one else or no other plates in the picture.

b) Day Game: I have only done about 10 approaches so far, I got numbers from almost all, but I could not get any out on a date. In Manaus, like in many parts of Mexico like Guadalajara there is a big "inseguranca" , the media has said that Americans are sex tourists and rape girls and things, maybe it happens once every few years, but the girls are repeatedly told by their parents and friends not to go out with a friend and in Manaus, social circle and jealousy are kings, so almost all of the day game girls would only come out with amigas or primas on the 1st date, you are expected to pay for their food for both people, and then it is doubtful you will see them again. As a result i simply said no to them. Most day game girls wanted to go to 1) the river 2) movies (on a 1st date..weird) 3) a dinner at a place they chose 4) to go out dancing to an expensive night club. I may be amenable to this in the future, but I just said no to them.

I should also clarify that the very little day game I did was around Carnival time, and I only approached very hot girls (8's+), these types of girls have plenty of options and usually come from money in Manaus. Also, i was not confident in gaming with my Portuguese during this time as I perceived it to be like Rio where your Portuguese needs to be excellent to day game.. i later learned that the Portuguese in Manaus is very street-oriented and the interactions really needed to be super simple say " your'e cute, i'm from the U.S., let's go out"...even in Tinder or IG, they need to be like that....anything more and you are shooting yourself in the foot which I did the vast majority of time so far. So I will be trying to day game universities, streets, etc in the weeks that come. I strongly invite you guys to come visit, we will have a boatload of fun, and you will bang hot girls.

c) Night Game: [i][i][i][i]From what i have learned, night game is essentially a gold-mine here and can be a lot of fun[/i][/i][/i][/i], it took me a while to learn this and i have yet to bang anyone from this, because i have yet to out by myself. Obviously the idea here is this is the same girls on Tinder or Instagram, but now drunk and with permission to go out so you can theoretically take them home. We will see. There are several bars: Porao de Alemao (rock), Salome (sertanejo), all night (foro, sertanejo) that are full of hot girls. You will need to look very good when you go to these, they are not low class places. The cover charge at all of these starts at around $10, and all night can be upwards of $20, girls are usually free or half price. These places also have long lines, expect to wait at least 20 minutes, i've waited 45 mins to get into some. The girls are in nice dresses and heels, and are light-skinned, often red or blue or black dresses, done up, you will have to look good and dress up, the girls who go to these places (except porao de alemao) are higher-class, and lighter-skinned girls (and they act higher class b/c of their skin color so be prepared to deal with snobbery). Drinks at these places can be annoying, you have to wait in line to pay for your drink/beer and get a drink ticket and then take it to another place to pick up your drink. Sometimes you can get a drink card, but it's still a battle to get a drink. A lot of people will buy a bucket of beers with ice and then leave it in front of them so they don't have to do this. and FYI-things start very very late, annoyingly late, i got to a club and even at 2am at the hottest club in town it was still sort of tame, at midnight, expect the worst, i'd say most real events get started at around 1am to 2am and go to maybe 5am, it's not conducive to being healthy, i literally gained 7 pounds since i got to Manaus b/c of this unhealthy late night /all night drinking in Manaus.

I was surprised at how many single girls go out to these places, (not with guys) but at the same time, they almost always were out with groups or mixed sets, the guys are very possessive, so you really have to get the girl when she is going to the bathroom or outside by herself. Do a quick exchange, get her number and get out of there.

d) Events: Manaus surprisingly has super cool events that don't go to Rio or Sao Paulo, not sure why, but literally every other weekend there are 1 or 2 great shows... I recently saw Jorge & Matheus, Gustavo Lima, and Alok, Wesley Safdao in one show, all of which are famous Brazilian Sertanejo artists and DJ's.... I do not recommend going to these shows to meet girls, when I got to Manaus i tried that, i hit up all the Carnival events, spending money to go to the best ones, thinking i would meet girls, huge mistake, there were very few cute , approachable girls at the Carnaval events by themselves, most were with guys who were paying for their drinks and entrance. And I burned a lot of money in Manaus, by no means is it cheap, In fact the concert above, to get to the VIP area, which just means, around row 50 to 100 of standing room, was approx $75 USD so not cheap by any means. There were even nicer tickets that are $500. Manaus girls save up their money, use guys , whatever, go to to these events. Any hot girl is expected to be at that event and Brazilian guys will buy tickets for them.

4) Lower-gringo value/Slutty/Gold-digging/ Low moral value culture
I need to add this in, b/c i was pretty surprised, almost shocked at this so let me reiterate

a) Expanding on Lower gringo value than before/ things have changed: people post on the boards about girls chasing down guys in the streets, i have no clue what they are talking about, maybe at night game in Ponta Negra at the rock bar at 3am but i just didn't see it in any interactions (or at those bars in Ponta negra) during my 5 weeks there, at the nightlife bars all the girls show up in Ubers or someone drops them off, they are in nice cars, many in newer Audis/Benz or at least Hondas /Hyundais made in the past few years. And the main malls are full of the luxury stores, Diesel to Louis Vitton you will find it, and people are dressed well, it's very westernized to say the least, and there are plenty of big, buff, brazilian dudes, who are well-dressed and with money out and about and who are more than willing to pay for entrance and dinner with girls. again from what i gathered this whole higher-value Manaus culture has eroded heavily due to social media , Tinder and Instagram.

b) Slutty culture:
Another reason Manaus has changed is that the girls in Manaus have very low moral value, much less than other places in Brazil and a lot less than in Colombia or the U.S., in fact they don't believe in dating or relationships, many only believe in sex or hooking up. So the social media has made this way worse, really giving power over to women, so what has replaced this chasing of hot guys or foreigners in the streets is simply Tinder and Instagram. In fact, the usage of Instagram and Tinder is phenomenal in Manaus. It is very hot during the day and the night game is really for the higher class girls, so their entire social scene/dating is on Tinder/Instagram. That is why you will get such an abnormally high number of matches and convos on Tinder. Girls will bang guys they meet on Instagram, I banged my hottest girls from Instagram and on the 1st date, usually sending an uber to come right to my place.....It was not easy by any means, and i wouldn't recommend doing that with Tinder by any means but basically in Manaus it is accepted to cheat on your boyfriend. They assume the guy is a "safado" which means player, or cheater, and they even have respect for those types of guys and they want that type of guy b/c he is harder to get and they feed off competition and jealousy quite a bit. Now the thing that is tough to handle is that the girls are also "safdos" , in fact feminism is raging in Manaus, the girls are players and will bang let's say at least 1 different guy a week on Instagram, and they will reply to almost all messages by decent looking guys on Instagram. So imagine that they will different levels of guys, unlike colombia where they often will have 1 boyfriend, and then you with whom they are cheating.. in Manaus, Brasil, they will have several levels of guys, almost none of which will be a boyfriend. 1st, some guys who are not banging, they are not as good looking as them, they use these guys for dinners and going out. Most of the day game girls I ran into wanted to use me for this. Second they will have some guys they are fucking, these guys are usually hotter than the girls, the guys just ask them to come over on Instagram, and the girls will do it, late at night, whatever is convenient, they are cheating on the other guys, with these guys. Then they will have the average good looking brazilian or foreigner (you) who is trying to date the girls, who they are open to meeting, but they will make you work for the bang, take them out to dinner, etc. You can tell if you're one of these guys b/c when you go out with these girls the sex will never be passionate, they won't be holding your hand or kissing you in public. I've felt like this with the majority of girls who i've been with . Another easy way to tell is that when the girls flake on you or move around plans, as guys we sometimes say "hey can we meet you earlier" or i have things to do that night can we meet "this day". You'll start having that happen to you a lot in Manaus, and you will come to realize that they are prioritizing hotter guys and other dates! I've lived in Colombia, dominican republic, philippinnes, i've never run into anything like that, it's been wild.

After my bangs in Manaus, I almost never got a follow up message with the intent to date like i had in Sao Paulo or even in Rio a bit, in fact when i tried to follow up with girls they almost went out of their way to shoot the relationship in the foot, doing stupid stuff or saying mean stuff or accusing me of going out with other girls..it almost seemed like they had little to no understanding of how to date or maintain a normal relationship.

c) Gold-digging. I'm not sure gold-digging is the way to describe this, maybe entitlement? but i was blown away at how many girls 1) insisted you send them an uber to come out to the date (both ways) - almost 100% -it's usually about 15 reais each way but can easily be 35 each way 2) almost all the hot girls said "i'm hungry" or said "where are we eating", and if they suggest a place it is always abnormally expensive 3) if you do take them out to dinner they will always order the most expensnive thing on the menu which is a Picanha with farofa, arroz, and order a drink, a beer or a cocktail, it will only be 10 to 15 dollars per person b/c food is cheap, but many times it was like 4pm or 11pm and i wasn't eating and the girl still ordered, 4) now here's where it gets even more fucked up, if you are banging a girl, let's say 2nd or 3rd date, you will make plans with them to go to the movies, they will ask you for you to order some food to be delivered, that will cost you 35 reais or so, they will eat at your house, they never say thank you or anything, and they may or may not bang, once they have eaten sometimes they no longer want to bang, they suddenly have their period or have to be home early they didn't realize, be careful of this, it sets a bad precedent, every time i went along with this the girl either had some issue after (2x-had her period, didn't want to give a BJ, 1x-wanted to use a condom after we didn't use one before, 1x started banging but stopped-was tired and had to be home early, in fact in more than half of these cases (3 times), we had plans to go to the movies or something, every single time they couldn't go to the movies, so it was either using me for food or food/bang and that's it. Also, to add to this, the girls will always expect for you to pay for everything and will order deserts, several drinks, they will never say thank you , at a bar even after dinner they will order food, the "entitlement" factor clearly blew me away, i've never seen anything that bad in the U.S.

d) Low moral culture: I'll give you a few examples why you should not get too involved in dating/relationships in Manaus... as well as show you where i got evidence for the above, i can't stress enough after my 5 weeks there, any idea of dating or relationships you had from Colombia or Asia or the U.S., throw that out the window and just have fun instead!

1) So I started dating a half brazilian, half colombian girl who was living in Manaus, and she often logged into her Instagram on my phone b/c hers was broken, i sometimes would switch over to her instagram accidentally b/f she logged out, she was getting about 5 messages from new Brazilian guys a day in Manaus and she was responding to about 2 out of them, in fact she had actually made plans to meet up with 2 guys that i saw in the days before, and had exchanged numbers with both, with one, she had never met the guy before and he had a car and went and picked her up the day before and like 11pm. The funny thing about this girl is that she complained about how sexually loose Manaus was and that it sucked that no one believed in relationships and that she wasn't willing to compromise her standards to act like the other Manaus girls. This was your standard Instagram chick, pretending to me moral, always using guys to take them out, dating them, but dating her way up the ladder and, mind you, this girl probably had the strongest morals/ethics of anyone i met in Manaus, during this time she asked me if i wanted to make her my girlfriend,, she would spend the night, we went to the movies, dinners, and she wanted to go traveling and stuff like that with me.

2) with several of these girls they would use their instagrams and tinders in front of me and were actively communicating with guys, even at my place, they just didn't seem to mind that i saw them doing this, they didn't make a clear effort to hide it, in fact they sometimes left voice messages for guys in front of me... they will always refer to the guy as an "amigo". if you ask about the guy they will say the guy is gay. I heard that some 4 times and finally realized what was up.

3) out of the 14 girls i banged in my 1st month in Manaus , 4 were from Instagram, and banged on the 1st date, almost no interest in relationships or dating, they either made it clear to me, or only agreed to come over b/c they were out late, drunk and close by and i just happened to hit them up at the right time. Again the girls felt more comfortable meeting a complete stranger for sex than they did grabbing a mango juice or beer with me in a public place. Obviously i had to make them feel very comfortable , look good, act respectful, video calls, etc. but I've never had such great success on Instagram before with a simultaneously low success rate in day game or Tinder. 3 out of those 4 basically explained that they like to fuck and that's what they do all day and then go party at night. I didn't get into the details of how often they met up with random guys and ask them about this.. oddly enough, none of the girls seemed slutty to me, in fact they seemed very high class, nicer clothes, showed up looking respectful so i guess their sexual openness is kept discrete and Instagram helps them with that.

4) I did have some very negative experiences with Instagram as well, (and Tinder), emotionally i should say, basically there were a few girls who i went out with who wouldn't bang me on the 1st date, and in two cases I saw their whatssapp or Instagram and they had at least agreeed to bang some other random guy on the 1st date, maybe late at night, just going over his place days earlier. In fact both of them had actually also moved their dates with me earlier or later to make the other guy a priority. I felt sort of like a john after this, I had never seen anything that fucked up before. i think most girls would at least hide this from you.. not in Manaus!

5) Another quick thing i'll add as my evidence of the low moral culture here, i had a few girls ask me for pictures of my junk to see it's size and then want to bang me after, and another thing, i'd say at least half the girls i had met had had a threesome before,i just asked them for the heck of it, and most had had multiple threesomes in fact,

So overall, Manaus can be a lot of fun, and you can notch a lot of bangs...Again i've only banged a few dozen solid, strict scaled 8+s in my life, and had banged just 1 8+ in Brasil (Rio) before, so this was crazy to suddenly pull 9's and 8's on the 1st date or having them come directly to my place. I thought Rio was a bit crazy but some of these Manaus girls can be super exotic with their Arabic influenced hair and skin color, and crazy tatooing with rich colors or intricate designs. I'm excited to go back and work on my Portuguese and work on my day and night game!

Just be ready.. this is not for the light of hearted. I'd say it feels a bit like the Philippinnes or Dominican Republic in terms of potential banging power, and feels about half way between Colombia and Miami in terms of gringo value, and I'd say it reminds you of the dangerousness/dirtiness of Barranquilla, Colombia.

If anyone would like to come join me and day game or night game ill be here till mid May and will come back. We can have a lot of fun and honestly turn each others' learning and experiences to be on steroids. It's a social scene culture so the benefits to knowing someone established in the scene can be exponential. It's a cheap easy flight from almost anywhere in Brasil (and under 500 bucks nonstop rt from miami). If you need help with logistics, i can show you the main two buildings available on Airbnb, in the main area.

Any pics?

Culture sounds similar to many places in Africa to be honest. No hope for relationships, no notion of love, all about money, and sex is given to those who provide for these girls to live their maximum instagram life. Girls don't give a fuck who you are, they want nice diners, luxury items and nice travel opportunities so they can flaunt on social media.

Damn dude, sounds like terrible place to me. Especially since there are so many better places to go in Brazil and SA in general. What's making you stay there? Are there any redeeming qualities to the city (nice nature, cool places to visit, touristy shit, etc.)? I always like to combine a bit of tourism and gaming.

I´m Brazilian, 37 years old, and have seen the rise and fall of dating in this country.
Here´s my 2 cents:

I´ve seen dating really take a dive since 2010, when social media took off here in Brazil.

At the time it was facebook, but now we have instagram, dating apps and all different kinds of shit.

Right now, there´s a confluence of factors affecting dating in Brazil: feminism is pretty much prevalent among young women thanks to the media and educational system, since colleges are marxist indoctrination camps; there´s the fat acceptance movement and LGBT groups which were promoted for more than 10 years by our last government; finally, young women ages 15-30 are raised on smartphones and social media so this generation is pretty much socially retarded and bordering on sociopathy, and to add fuel to the fire women today have endless dating options exclusively from social media.

So, here´s the formula for Brazilian women:

Feminist indoctrination + LGBT indoctrination + fat acceptance + social media fueled entitlement + social retardation = pampered, ignorant, low class women with high expectations but nothing to offer back

Now, I don´t really do online game, but even though I stick to day and night game Brazilian women are stuck to their smartphones all the time and I honestly think they don´t value live approaches that much nowadays.

This is something I´ve been noticing everywhere in the country, from north to south, so even though different states will have cultural differences, the factors outlined above are at play in the whole country, making interactions with women difficult, unpleasant and obliging you to make a huge effort to get laid. And when you do get laid, you don´t get much pleasure because the interaction and the sex is generally unpleasant.

As a matter of fact, just yesterday the guys at my gym were complaining about the fact there are no women worthy of dating, and how they are all glued to their smartphones 100% of the time.

When it comes to Manaus, I have some experience living in the north of Brazil.
I lived in the Amazon region from 2009 to 2012, so when I arrived there I was pretty much a white god and let me tell you, a guy could get laid everyday if he wanted. Threesomes were common.
Girls were horny, easy and with the same lack of morals, but they didn´t have the power of social media back then, so cold approaching and live interaction was still king, and you didn´t have to take them on expensive dates, dinner, etc.
Local guys would get laid regularly, and foreign guys, specially white, would get laid all the time. So it was easy for everyone.

I talk to both foreign and local guys all the time, and everyone is complaining about Brazil girls. Even guys who get laid are having to pretty much play by women´s rules nowadays and having to take their shit, which takes the fun out of everything.
Basically, you can get laid if you are willing to spend a huge amount of effort, time and money and hand your balls over to women, because they won´t let you take the masculine role.

So, this is my experience.
Hate to sound black pill, but I don´t see much of a present or a future for dating in Brazil.
Social circle can still be done, but it takes time and doesn´t have that feeling of freedom and boundless opportunities old school game used to give us guys.

I really think guys who rave about BR girls nowadays are fooling themselves, and I see a lot of self denial going on here.
It´s like everyone is having a tough time in Brazil, but many aren´t willing to admit it and accept reality for what it is.

Quote: (04-13-2019 09:02 AM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

I´m Brazilian, 37 years old, and have seen the rise and fall of dating in this country.
Here´s my 2 cents:

I´ve seen dating really take a dive since 2010, when social media took off here in Brazil.

At the time it was facebook, but now we have instagram, dating apps and all different kinds of shit.

Right now, there´s a confluence of factors affecting dating in Brazil: feminism is pretty much prevalent among young women thanks to the media and educational system, since colleges are marxist indoctrination camps; there´s the fat acceptance movement and LGBT groups which were promoted for more than 10 years by our last government; finally, young women ages 15-30 are raised on smartphones and social media so this generation is pretty much socially retarded and bordering on sociopathy, and to add fuel to the fire women today have endless dating options exclusively from social media.

Feminist indoctrination + LGBT indoctrination + fat acceptance + social media fueled entitlement + social retardation = pampered, ignorant, low class women with high expectations but nothing to offer back

Now, I don´t really do online game, but even though I stick to day and night game Brazilian women are stuck to their smartphones all the time and I honestly think they don´t value live approaches that much nowadays.

This is something I´ve been noticing everywhere in the country, from north to south, so even though different states will have cultural differences, the factors outlined above are at play in the whole country, making interactions with women difficult, unpleasant and obliging you to make a huge effort to get laid. And when you do get laid, you don´t get much pleasure because the interaction and the sex is generally unpleasant.

As a matter of fact, just yesterday the guys at my gym were complaining about the fact there are no women worthy of dating, and how they are all glued to their smartphones 100% of the time.

When it comes to Manaus, I have some experience living in the north of Brazil.
I lived in the Amazon region from 2009 to 2012, so when I arrived there I was pretty much a white god and let me tell you, a guy could get laid everyday if he wanted. Threesomes were common.
Girls were horny, easy and with the same lack of morals, but they didn´t have the power of social media back then, so cold approaching and live interaction was still king, and you didn´t have to take them on expensive dates, dinner, etc.
Local guys would get laid regularly, and foreign guys, specially white, would get laid all the time. So it was easy for everyone.

I talk to both foreign and local guys all the time, and everyone is complaining about Brazil girls. Even guys who get laid are having to pretty much play by women´s rules nowadays and having to take their shit, which takes the fun out of everything.
Basically, you can get laid if you are willing to spend a huge amount of effort, time and money and hand your balls over to women, because they won´t let you take the masculine role.

So, this is my experience.
Hate to sound black pill, but I don´t see much of a present or a future for dating in Brazil.
Social circle can still be done, but it takes time and doesn´t have that feeling of freedom and boundless opportunities old school game used to give us guys.

I really think guys who rave about BR girls nowadays are fooling themselves, and I see a lot of self denial going on here.
It´s like everyone is having a tough time in Brazil, but many aren´t willing to admit it and accept reality for what it is.
[Image: potd.gif]
Well said amigo..... sadly this trend isn't specific to just Brazil.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I spent a month in Colombia about a year ago and, despite the women not being as slutty as Brazilians,I could feel the difference in being respected as a man there, something that´s inexistent in my country nowadays, and I also found it relatively easy to make friends.
Honestly, if a guy has some money, a house and a car in Colombia he´s going to do well.

One other thing that has changed in Brazil is that people aren´t as open and friendly as one may think at first.
Yeah, superficially, Brazilians give the appearance of being laid back, but it´s really hard to build a social circle, I´d say harder than in the anglosphere or in Colombia and Peru.
So, if you go out solo in Brazil you can chat with people and they won´t view you as a creep, but it´s hard to make friends to go out with and set up meetings in this day and age, and I write this as someone who has lived in many areas of Brazil because of my job.
It wasn´t like this, of course, and that´s where the image of the friendly Brazilian people come from.
The truth is people changed a lot with the use of social media.

Quote: (04-13-2019 09:55 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Well said amigo..... sadly this trend isn't specific to just Brazil.

If you go back far enough, dealing with women was even easy in the U.S.. I can't tell you what a breeze women were in the states in the 80's and 90's. They did all the work, and you just had to show up and not do anything creepy.

Didn't have to be any better looking than presentable and not dressed like a homeless guy. No need for muscles or big job or fancy car. Seriously, it was like watching one of those dance shows where the guy just holds out his hand and the girl spins all over the place.

I never write about it because it would make everyone cry. And if you lived in a city like San Francisco with a large male gay population, the hetero women became absolute maniacs on over drive, fearing any halfway decent man was gay.

I'm starting to tear up.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (04-13-2019 12:56 PM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

The truth is people changed a lot with the use of social media.

In my opinion it was due to violence, economic upheavals, and political tension. Social media aggravated it.

Most people can't leave their homes and stroll their neighbourhoods in peace, and haven't been able to for a long time.
Most people don't know if they're going to be employed tomorrow, and live pay check to pay check because they don't make enough to have savings.
Most people had to chose between "left" and "right", "black" and "white", "rich" and "poor", and that choice began to influence their relationships with others.

It's a country where trust - in the country's institutions and between countrymen - has been decimated. Brazil consistently ranks among the countries with the lowest interpersonal trust. Social media makes everything worse by encouraging people to socialise in digital echo chambers.

The Brazilian dream is all about having the resources to separate yourself from Brazil and other Brazilians: buy a house in a gated community, drive a bulletproof SUV, work in a mirrored skyscraper with heavy security, associate exclusively with people who have been vetted, travel to the US and Europe for leisure.

Communal life is at death's door in Brazil. It still exists in the interior, but even in smaller towns violence, economic instability and political divide have taken a toll.

I'm not really black pilled about the women, though. You can still approach and bang women all around. Obviously their bitch shields have gone up and they're not as nice as they used to be, but I think they're far from having the sense of entitlement that American girls have, for example.

Quote: (04-13-2019 05:55 AM)BoiBoi Wrote:  

Damn dude, sounds like terrible place to me. Especially since there are so many better places to go in Brazil and SA in general. What's making you stay there? Are there any redeeming qualities to the city (nice nature, cool places to visit, touristy shit, etc.)? I always like to combine a bit of tourism and gaming.

Yes definitely, plenty of good reasons to visit Manaus,

1st girlwise: to be clear, this is Brazil, and Brazil is tough, but the girls have a sexy, exotic, primitive sexyness to them that you don't get in Medellin or other places. And these days it would be very tough to rack up a lot of high quality notches (around 8's) in most major cities in Brazil (Rio-i notched only 1 in 30 days, for example), so in Manaus this is still possible, albeit with some investment into game. In fact a lot of guys might actually like the fact that the girls are so open to having sex with no hint at relationships or formal dating. In most countries like in the D.R. or Colombia, you at least have to fake some type of dating/relationship interest and the girl does the same, that wastes a lot of time and energy.

The other thing is simply, it took me a month to learn to filter out for these types of scams and things. There wasn't up-to-date info on the forum and I don't think anyone has actually tried to live in Manaus for an extended period of time on the forum. If you take from my experience and filter out girls out, you should start to do like I did near the end and could easily be banging at least a few hot girls a week. I would definitely put Manaus up there with my experiences in Santo Domingo, Medellin, Barranquilla, and Cebu City. In almost all those cities as well it took me at least a few weeks, during my 1st visit, to figure out the game and start consistently pulling the hotter girls. The big barrier to entry here is obviously Portuguese. I didn't really enjoy my time in Rio, or in Sao Paulo, even with the gorgeous beaches and all, those cities were too westernized for me, too many fake blonde girls, not enough good live Brazilian music, I just didn't feel like I learned anything about real Brazilian culture there...Manaus has definitely given me that. Manaus overall is much cheaper than those cities, at least for rent and food.

And obviously my experience is using almost all online game (90%, including Instagram), I'd say if you throw day game and night game into it, it will change things. I had no idea night game was so big in Manaus. If you like to go out it could be a blast.

In terms of things to do yes,

1) Flutuante: girls in Manaus love to go to the river and drink/eat on floating bars, you can then jump in the river, swim around, use a floaty, rent a jetski, whatever...-i've done this, it wasn't anything special but it was nice to see and eat and drink in the open and listen to great music
-the hot girls do this so this will always be a DHV.

2) River tours: You can swim in the Amazon river with river dolphins, go fishing, take pictures with natives, take a jungle tour. it's the Amazon jungle so is one of the biggest tourist attractions in the world. -i haven't done this yet, I was focused on game but I will

3) Food: I found the food in Manaus to be far better than in Rio or Sao Paulo, and far cheaper, the Picanha and other meats are amazing, and the majority of restaurants focus on that, you can walk within 1 to 2 blocks of most apartments and run into a picanha place or have it delivered, just be careful b/c i somehow started craving that salty meat flavor and then would eat 2x or more a day and also crave the accompanying arroz and farofa. I got out of shape quickly lol.

So, you never decided to take a trip into the rain forest?

I suspect Manaus has a lot of shows because it is the largest city on the Amazon River. They may very well get people coming there from other cities in the rain forest.

I also suspect Manaus is very different from Sao Paulo or Rio de Janeiro. You will have a mix of indigenous people and white people. It is also probably a lot more poor.

I did Manaus once, and can recommend. One thing to note -- if you're picking up hot girls from Instagram, you should know what you're getting. It's unlikely all girls in Manaus have the same values as the girls posting pics of their ass every day to try to win the highest bidder. Tinder girls are another subset of the population. Club girls at night game, another.

I myself am late to the party on this, as I long did mostly night-game, but let me suggest doing more day game. There you can meet girls who aren't matching with 10 guys a day on tinder, who might not post pics of their asses on Instagram at all, and may be more traditional. Also, if they are on Instagram/tinder, but aren't as hot as their photos, or are boring as talking to a rock, you can weed them out immediately without wasting time and effort arranging and going on a date to discover this.

The reason you didn't lay any of the leads you got during day game is that these girls were probably not as slutty as the tinder/instagram girls you met, and they could probably see you just wanted sex and then would soon leave Manaus. Oh, but you bemoan the sluts! If you want to bang hot sluts quickly, then, by all means, keep using tinder/instagram! And, wow, hot girls would make you take them to dinner first before putting out on a first date, and not just come straight to your bed to fkk! How awful.

I used to live in Brazil in 2012 to 2013, so about a solid year, and I must say, based off of what I remember about Brazilian girls while I lived there, literally every Brazilian girl that I meet her in the states is kind of fucked in the head. I remember the girls being, kind, sweet, and although they had options, they still had higher morals and class; generally, a pleasure to spend time with. Now, in general, they are the complete opposite. It might be easy to get the bang, but good lord they are legit retarded. I spent soo much time learning Portuguese and understanding the culture, and I honestly feel at this point it was just a huge waste of time as I really don't see the point in going back there aside from just busting a nut and seeing cool nature. It seems there is very little connection to be had with them: they have turned 100 percent transactional.

I don't know exactly how things could have changed over there that fast, but it seems that they definitely did. Social media and weirdo leftist movements were on the rise in 2013, but they have blown up so much in the last five years it is insane. Girls are literally obsessed with i.g and almost every girl I meet is into some wacky social justice movement. If she has any level of intellectual ability, she will more than likely be into Karl Marx or some bullshit. It is bizarre.

The entitlement and brattiness are off the charts and they have reduced themselves to their vaginas and smartphones. It is quite sad. While I lived there I remember there being many women like described above, but also many that weren't. I knew back in 2013 that this shit would get worse, but god damn i didn't think it would happen this quick. It seems like 100 percent of the ones that I come across here in the states are just the opposite of what I remembered when I was there, and are literally just glorified whores.

Perhaps it is just the ones that live or are visiting the U.S, but I was always suspicious that isn't the case, and this write up pretty much helps prove my theory. Especially if it is like that in Manaus, the fucking amazon. I'll definitely go back to see for myself one day, but my expectations are very low at this point.

Great Datasheet.

To quickly add: I was in the wedding of a very good French friend of mine in Southern France. He was marrying a very cute and pleasant Brazilian woman. I went there solo (although I had just started dating someone at the time) and was told there would be plenty of young Brazilian women there, how hot, sweet etc... they'd all be.

They were attractive, sure. They were rather pleasant, sure. But good Lord, what pathetic phone addicts. I mean constantly, in the most inappropriate times. We were at this incredible vineyard chateau venue, and at the reception these girls, even the middle aged mothers, were obsessively on their phones. It was awful. Instagram was the center of their universe. Totally popped the bubble of the mystique of Brazilian women for me.

That said, perhaps if they went through some sort of addition program, I could easily see them being very wonderful women.

Quote: (04-14-2019 02:24 PM)The Good Life Wrote:  

I used to live in Brazil in 2012 to 2013, so about a solid year, and I must say, based off of what I remember about Brazilian girls while I lived there, literally every Brazilian girl that I meet her in the states is kind of fucked in the head. I remember the girls being, kind, sweet, and although they had options, they still had higher morals and class; generally, a pleasure to spend time with. Now, in general, they are the complete opposite. It might be easy to get the bang, but good lord they are legit retarded. I spent soo much time learning Portuguese and understanding the culture, and I honestly feel at this point it was just a huge waste of time as I really don't see the point in going back there aside from just busting a nut and seeing cool nature. It seems there is very little connection to be had with them: they have turned 100 percent transactional.

I don't know exactly how things could have changed over there that fast, but it seems that they definitely did. Social media and weirdo leftist movements were on the rise in 2013, but they have blown up so much in the last five years it is insane. Girls are literally obsessed with i.g and almost every girl I meet is into some wacky social justice movement. If she has any level of intellectual ability, she will more than likely be into Karl Marx or some bullshit. It is bizarre.

The entitlement and brattiness are off the charts and they have reduced themselves to their vaginas and smartphones. It is quite sad. While I lived there I remember there being many women like described above, but also many that weren't. I knew back in 2013 that this shit would get worse, but god damn i didn't think it would happen this quick. It seems like 100 percent of the ones that I come across here in the states are just the opposite of what I remembered when I was there, and are literally just glorified whores.

Perhaps it is just the ones that live or are visiting the U.S, but I was always suspicious that isn't the case, and this write up pretty much helps prove my theory. Especially if it is like that in Manaus, the fucking amazon. I'll definitely go back to see for myself one day, but my expectations are very low at this point.

yes, you got it completely, it's not a Manaus thing, it's Brazil in general, transactional, i've never seen it anywhere else to this degree. and to answer your question Cesar, I have no problem taking a girl to dinner but the way it goes down, it comes off as paying for sex, before the date the girl says I'm hungry or where are we eating or what's the name of the place where we are going, if she doesn't like it, she won't meet up. She always makes sure it's pushing the price bracket a bit.. she'll say I want sushi,...or let's go to xxx place...and quite often she'll be 2 hours late, after you paid for her Uber and orders the most expensive thing on the menu even though it is 10pm at night and you've already eaten, she will order desert and 1 to 2 drinks then they're on their phone the whole date and don't ask you anything about yourself (yes, unpleasant to be around is a good way to describe them LOL, it's funny so many Brazilians describe their women like that)...and honestly 3 out of 5 of those girls then bail on you as soon as they've eaten with some excuse, somehow their friends are suddenly all going out in your neighborhood at 10:30pm on a sunday night lol or she forgot she had class tomorrow.

this isn't all Brazilian girls, plenty will meet you and not even want a glass of water and bang you ....but at least 35% of the girls i actually got out to a date in Manaus or Rio, i felt were using me for the dinner. I've never seen anything like it before, even crazier, these girls usually come from money, they are law students or are going to Rio for the weekend with their friends.

another thing Brazilian girls do is use you to take them to a place where they can take photos to post on Instagram to make other guys jealous, I can't tell you how many times this has happened, we went to the river (flutuante) and the girl is just having me take pics of her over and over for 2 hours of her in a bikini and using apps to make her pics look better. 4 weeks ago I put up with that but not anymore. It's just one big scam.

I'd highly recommend staying away from any girl who implies dinner or says she's hungry or asks where you are going to eat, same with a girl that says vamos para flutuante or to go to a nightclub...the girl uses you for the entrance and has been coordinating with her friends to meet up with them the entire time, as soon as you're inside, suddenly her 3 other friends are already there, and she wants to hang out with them, it's just accepted to use people that way in Brazil from my experience.

another filter i've found, you really have to get them young, the attitude of an 18 year old Brazilian girl is so much better than a 21 year old it's ridiculous.
I've learned that a 21 year old Brazilian girl has manipulation down pact, she's been cheated on and cheated on guys a lot!! an 18 year old might be down to bang just for the fun of it.

Quote: (04-14-2019 03:45 PM)fvitterbi Wrote:  

Quote: (04-14-2019 02:24 PM)The Good Life Wrote:  

yes, you got it completely, it's not a Manaus thing, it's Brazil in general, transactional, i've never seen it anywhere else to this degree. and to answer your question Cesar, I have no problem taking a girl to dinner but the way it goes down, it comes off as paying for sex, before the date the girl says I'm hungry or where are we eating or what's the name of the place where we are going, if she doesn't like it, she won't meet up. She always makes sure it's pushing the price bracket a bit.. she'll say I want sushi,...or let's go to xxx place...and quite often she'll be 2 hours late, after you paid for her Uber and orders the most expensive thing on the menu even though it is 10pm at night and you've already eaten, she will order desert and 1 to 2 drinks then they're on their phone the whole date and don't ask you anything about yourself (yes, unpleasant to be around is a good way to describe them LOL, it's funny so many Brazilians describe their women like that)...and honestly 3 out of 5 of those girls then bail on you as soon as they've eaten with some excuse, somehow their friends are suddenly all going out in your neighborhood at 10:30pm on a sunday night lol or she forgot she had class tomorrow.

this isn't all Brazilian girls, plenty will meet you and not even want a glass of water and bang you ....but at least 35% of the girls i actually got out to a date in Manaus or Rio, i felt were using me for the dinner. I've never seen anything like it before, even crazier, these girls usually come from money, they are law students or are going to Rio for the weekend with their friends.

another thing Brazilian girls do is use you to take them to a place where they can take photos to post on Instagram to make other guys jealous, I can't tell you how many times this has happened, we went to the river (flutuante) and the girl is just having me take pics of her over and over for 2 hours of her in a bikini and using apps to make her pics look better. 4 weeks ago I put up with that but not anymore. It's just one big scam.

I'd highly recommend staying away from any girl who implies dinner or says she's hungry or asks where you are going to eat, same with a girl that says vamos para flutuante or to go to a nightclub...the girl uses you for the entrance and has been coordinating with her friends to meet up with them the entire time, as soon as you're inside, suddenly her 3 other friends are already there, and she wants to hang out with them, it's just accepted to use people that way in Brazil from my experience.

another filter i've found, you really have to get them young, the attitude of an 18 year old Brazilian girl is so much better than a 21 year old it's ridiculous.
I've learned that a 21 year old Brazilian girl has manipulation down pact, she's been cheated on and cheated on guys a lot!! an 18 year old might be down to bang just for the fun of it.

Yeah, it is sad. It didn't use to be that way. I mean, there were always gold diggers and whores, but it wasn't as common and rife as it is now. There used to be more layers to the culture and the women there, and there was something for everyone. If I talk to a Brazilian girl nowadays and she is even remotely attractive, there is like a 90 percent chance she has the attention span of a fish and has a lot of other bad qualities. It is getting pretty bad as far as I am concerned.

Also, the vira-lata bullshit over there adds fuel to the fire. It is like everyone there has such a huge inferiority complex and shame about their culture, that they overcompensate to try to be like the "cool" Americanized whores they see on ig and tv. I think this plays a huge part. You are not seeing this type of rapid change in Colombia, and I think the reason why is because Colombians are very proud and nationalistic, Brazilians have totally abandoned all hope, and it shows.

TBH this concept has kind of ruined Brazil for me; I wanna travel to a place where the people embrace and love the traditional elements in their culture, not where they despise and shit on it at every opportunity that they can get. Brazilians will shit on their own country and sell out faster than anyone from any nationality I have ever seen. It is easy to just ignore and deal with at first, but after a while, it is such a buzz kill. Colombia is MUCH more of an attractive option for me nowadays.

With that being said, you can't let ig and tinder whores be your basis for all women. There are plenty that live there that are still great. You just gotta dig deeper nowadays. Hopefully there is a big cultural shift with Bolsonaro in office, but unfortunately, he has his work cut out for him.

About the attitude of girls: I couldn't have said it better. Some parts of the culture are truly fucked up.

However, good girls can be found if you know where to look.

Brazil is not a paradise for innocent girls, or for getting laid without game. It is not for beginners and even veterans might have trouble making it work.

All in all, Brazil has the shittiest ROI of all countries I visited - for girls. I am a little bit in love with the country so I don't care. But for girls, I can't name a reason why Brazil would be better than other countries. Unless you are into some sociopathic shit....

Edit: the "mating market" has a sociopathic element to it. Finding a suitable partner is the most personal and most impersonal endeavor at the same time.

The impersonal aspect is the sociopathic vibe that other members refer to. It is not about you, it is about what you can do for them.

This impersonal aspect is always part of the game, but in no place is it more visible than in Brazil.

Hey fvitterbi,

So I just got back from 2 months in Sao Paulo myself. I spoke near zero Portuguese, did not do any online at all (so no Tinder/IG/etc) and was working fulltime while doing grad school on top of it. Without online of course it was impossible for me to pipeline ahead of time.

I only did nightgame on the weekends, and a little bit of daygame when I had time. I managed to bang 7 girls in the time I was there. I hung out with another forum member ("Super Average Man") and he was with me many of the nights I met these girls. I've never been one to use online so I only really meet women on the weekends through nightgame and maybe a bit of daygame if I have time, so the pace of acquiring notches tends to be slower for me.

Anyway, I did not experience any of the things you mentioned - the psychopathic, narcissistic behaviors you described. The girls I met were all pleasant, mostly in the 6.5-7.5 range, with one solid 8. Age ranges were from 20 - around mid-30s. (I am mid-30s myself). Never insisted that I pay for anything - in fact they always covered their own way. I always got texts back and some continue to text me even now, weeks after last hangin out with them. On top of the bangs I got loads of makeouts at the clubs too, it was quite easy. It's a massive country and like anywhere else you're goin to encounter all types of people. Many of the hottest women I encountered didn't even have Tinder or IG, or very rarely used it.

I think the behaviors you've described have nothing to do with Brazil or even Manaus, and everything to do with the fact that these are your typical IG thots. It's like spending all your time at a strip club and then concluding that all women want is $$$. The kinds of gals who are consumed by posting on IG and attention whoring are exactly the type to behave in the ways you described - did you really expect them to be sweet, innocent angels? Come on man, you're in your mid-30s, you really should know better. I know at least one other forum member who also just got back from about a week in SP and had a good time meeting women on Tinder, without encountering the repulsive behaviors you experienced.

I would advise anyone considering Brazil to GO THERE THEMSELVES and see what they find. Yes, it's LatAm; yes, it's not a wealthy Western country so of course you are going to encounter the gold digger/user types. But personally I found that to be much more prevalent in places like the DR and Colombia than in Brazil. If anything I felt Brazilian women are more likely to like you for you than for what you might represent or do for them. They also love being gamed and genuinely enjoy the exchange, which is what endeared them to me. I will add one thing though to anyone contemplating a trip: generally speaking, Brazilian guys are decent competition, especially in a place like Sao Paulo. Plenty of good looking, tall, European-descended dudes who dress sharp and approach. I found the competition to be on par with what I've experienced in NYC and LA at the high end venues. In contrast it's much easier in Colombia, Mexico, DR etc where you can stand out just by being a little bit above average and dressing somewhat nicely.

FWIW, I'm also tan like you, I don't have any gringo factor goin for me since I look pretty Brazilian although I'm actually South Asian. Additionally I'm pretty short at around 5'7", so it's not like I have model-level looks or anything. I take care of myself to the best of my abilities, dress nicely but from a purely physical perspective I'm not a head turner at all, so I attribute my success there to persistence, game and some luck.

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Quote: (04-15-2019 08:54 PM)asdfk Wrote:  

All in all, Brazil has the shittiest ROI of all countries I visited - for girls.

While my experience of Brazil seemingly differs from your own, I'm intrigued and must ask - where have you been that had a high ROI in LatAm?

Pussy ain't for pussies...

jselysianeagle .... Goodshit I’m like you I don’t do that online game shit I rather hit the streetz it’s part of the thrill. I avoid online game so I don’t contribute to these social media whores behaviors like what OP had to go through...

Quote: (04-15-2019 10:23 PM)jselysianeagle Wrote:  

I only did nightgame on the weekends, and a little bit of daygame when I had time. I managed to bang 7 girls in the time I was there. I hung out with another forum member ("Super Average Man") and he was with me many of the nights I met these girls. I've never been one to use online so I only really meet women on the weekends through nightgame and maybe a bit of daygame if I have time, so the pace of acquiring notches tends to be slower for me.

For the record, I'm "Super Average Man" (changed my nickname, hated typing it out).

I can vouch for jselysianeagle's post and second his perspective. Basically a lot of the discussion can be summed up as guys going after IG thots and finding out they behave like IG thots indeed. I suspect members may also rely too much on gringo factor, while in Brazil they need more game.

I found Jselysianeagle ´s experience in Brazil interesting.
My own observations confirm that gaming in real life is more productive than using the internet.

There´s no denying that having a cool instagram profile can help you though, but I think it´s wiser to make the first approach in real life.

However, it´s undeniable that day and night game took a big hit in Brazil.
So, even if you are an old school player and shun online game altogether (that´s me, pretty much), you will feel the difference, and that´s because the women you are gaming in real life are also on platforms such as tinder, instagram, etc.
This is specially true for young women, up to 26 years old.
So, when they go out at night it´s easy to see they´re not specially looking to hook up (they have their smartphones for that, since they´ve got the upper hand in the online world).

Older women in their 30s don´t rely much on online sites and apps, and that´s why gaming and banging them is easier, but it comes with many cons: they are older and not as attractive, they have emotional trauma and a fucked up psychology because of being pumped and dumped and having made wrong choices in life, plus they all want a relationship.
This means 2 things: you have to lower your standards when gaming them and you have to lead them to believe they have a shot at getting a LTR with you.
In both cases you´ll be lying to yourself, because banging women over 30 is not what we want, much less beginning a LTR with any of them.

I maintain my position that gaming in Brazil nowadays is an ungrateful chore, and that in this fucked up situation even P4P or sugar dating has much, much higher ROI.

On a positive note, there´s a chain of gyms called Smart Fit that´s present pretty much everywhere in Brazil.
I use their gyms when I´m travelling on work trips or when I´m out of town for some reason and I´ve found, surprisingly, that the vibe for gaming is great and the girls are receptive there, but I still can´t understand the underlying reason.

I've been to Brasil three times over the last decade. Done a decent chunk of the country at this stage. With a few different friends on each trip too, so with a decent variety of experiences to draw on.

My experience is broadly similar to jselysianeagle: Brasil is big enough, and developed enough, that it has the full spectrum of girls similar to what you'd find in any large Western country. If you go after Instagram bikini hoes you're going to get vapid, golddiggers. If you meet girls via nightlife it can go either way - normal girls or basic bitches. Day game gives the most likelihood of normal girls, but for me anyway has the lowest rate of return. Overall on average though I think the girls are far less feminist, and more sweet/fun loving than in most countries. Its still definitely worth visiting to experience them. You just have to be aware of where you're likely to find each type of girl.

Portuguese is pretty much required for any of the better quality girls though. Only a small minority are fluent in English, and the rest have too many options to waste their time dealing with a gringo awkwardly using Google Translate on a date.

The gringo factor can be negative / neutral / positive, depending on your overall vibe. If you're in your 20s, in-shape, well dressed and good looking nobody is going to assume you're a sex tourist. Or a poor backpacker. And any of blue eyes/blonde hair/tallness will stand out in a good way outside of the high end party scene in the Southern cities. But if you're 40+, or younger than that and sloppy looking, the locals will often assume the worst.

@fvitterbi solid knowledge drop here, super helpful for anyone going to Manaus and def got me more curious about the place.

I connected with fvitterbi in Rio, smart and knowledgeable dude for sure - and we have been talking a lot about the inter-sex dynamics in Brasil, which to me look quite different from the rest of South America.

I'm actually still in Rio, been here for 2 months now and I really love this city but I am really not loving these hoes. Way too much work for what you get back - even with my Portuguese fluency level now at a solid 7 I would say.

The ROI *may* be acceptable if you plan to actually wife up a woman here, but for trying to rack up notches or even having a few decent mini-gfs in rotation get ready to put in some serious work, time and money.
It does sound like the rest of Brasil has a lot more undiscovered gems than Rio though.

@Brazilianguy's formula above seems strikingly accurate:
Quote: (04-13-2019 09:02 AM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

To be fair this is a worldwide movement, but its more pronounced here due to what seems to me a pervasive nation-wide smartphone addiction.
I had been here before in 2014 and with just 4-5 years one can tell that things have changed dramatically already.
Add to that a general feeling among local women of "gringo distrust" and you will have your work cut out for you here.

On the plus side: my game is really improving just by spending a few months here and forcing me to rely completely on in person day/night game - vs online/tinder game like one easily resort to in most other places in the world.

Would love to check out the north/NE of brasil though - I think people are a lot more down to earth and "grounded in reality" than here.
I spent 10 days in Salvador and that was already a huge difference when it came to dealing with the brasileiras there versus in Rio - but on the downside you don't get the incredible indescribable Carioca beach city vibe that you feel here.

Quote:Quote:

While my experience of Brazil seemingly differs from your own, I'm intrigued and must ask - where have you been that had a high ROI in LatAm?
I have never publicly shared my experiences in Brazil because of the changing tone of the RVF over the last few years. However, I will share fractions here so you and other members understand where I am coming from.

I actually did very well in Brazil. I am in a relationship now but before that I have met many girls that I found pleasant to be around. I am actually positive about most women that I've met.

But this is partially because I came in with the right attributes and learned anything else I needed to learn to make it work.

I came in with a gringo face, plenty of game and patience (I'm ugly, so I do not flinch when I'm not accepted right away). I also love the shameless vibe of the country and its people. I consider every day here a valuable experience and therefore I automatically put in the time to make the most of it. So for me, the ROI is perfect.

However, it comes at a cost (as I and others wrote about in the Rio thread). The constant thread of violence, the instability of Brazilian society, the exploitation of the lower class.... These "costs" are way higher then in other LatAm countries.

If you do not come in with an advantage or feel particularly inclined to work to get one, the costs of other LatAm countries are lower. They are more stable, there is way less violence and you will be more of a rarity since the populations are more homogenous.

About the girls:

My reference to sociopathic behavior in Brazilian girls is not a critique of their personalities but rather an observation of how the culture enables women (and men for that matter) to shamelessly express some of their less flattering tendencies. You get the best and the worst of human nature. Other members have given many examples in this thread.

Bad people can avoided you may say, and I agree. But isn't it true that we all have a dark side? That we suppress for the sake of being able to live in harmony with one another?

Well, in Brazil some classes actively flaunt their bad qualities publicly. But that is another story.

Quote:Quote:

I would advise anyone considering Brazil to GO THERE THEMSELVES and see what they find.
Given limited time and good alternatives (where the ROI is higher, basically any LatAm country but Chili), one would be stupid to go to Brazil.