rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

There is such thing as a "Fat Studies scholar". And you can learn more for only $77!

There is such thing as a "Fat Studies scholar". And you can learn more for only !

My daily weekday routine in a nutshell...

Wake up at 5am and drink coffee. Go Victor Pride style and do 100 pushups, 100 situps, and 100 squats. Contrast shower - bring on the cold, baby. Bike to work; arrive around 8am. It's snowing? Who cares. Fast until 2pm. Eat a late lunch that usually consists of an avocado, an orange, salad, vegetables, and sardines (or tuna) with random low carb "dressings" that I make at home. Hit the gym with my staff from 3:00 - 4:30. Wrap up my workday around 5:30pm. Bike home; get changed. Bike to BJJ / Muay Thai kickboxing class. Bike back home and eat dinner that's a protein and vegetables; Sundays are spent at Church, the gym, and then cooking meals for the week. Everything organic always and locally sourced. Finish the day with a glass of red wine or two while either unwinding, reading, or answering emails.

Rinse and repeat.

Well fellas, I have some very good news...

"Acclaimed author, body image expert and Fat Studies scholar Virgie Tovar has the answers and wants to help you start a radical new relationship with your body so you can stop waiting and start living.
You’ll leave with an understanding of how to analyze and articulate the current paradigms around bodies, weight and food so you can finally deprogram your mind.
Through this course, you’ll also gain a deeper understanding of how diet culture and fatphobia make our lives unnecessarily miserable so you can dump them. You’ll also be assigned quick and easy activities that powerfully activate behavioral change, like practicing boundary-setting and weight-neutral language."

All for just $77!

https://everydayfeminism.com/body-love-c...op-Pop-BLC

Wow! Awesome!

I have always wanted to pay money to learn how to be fat!

This means I can finally stop eating canned fish, fruits, and vegetables, and start "living life" by gorging on McDonalds, fried foods, and soda. Would I like that Super Sized? You're goddamn right I would.

Exercise? Fuck that. It's hard, and who likes hard work? I sweat enough when I have to pickup my phone and click on UberEats. Answering the door and unwrapping Big Macs is hard enough.

Discipline? That's like, white male privilege or something. Why waste my time cooking healthy food when there are double cheeseburgers on the dollar menu?

I am now woke enough to realize that being fat is okay. Because the left said so. Because feminism.

Oh, and best yet, you too can look like this:

[Image: TOVAR-img-3-300x275-circle.jpg]

Absolutely beautiful.

"[Tovar] is the founder of Babecamp, a 4-week online course designed to help women who are ready to break up with diet culture, and started the hashtag campaign #LoseHateNotWeight. She pens a weekly column called "Take the Cake" for Ravishly.com."

Sure, you'll probably live until you're like 40, get diabetes and have a debilitating stroke and live most of your life alone with half your body paralyzed, but man do Snickers bars taste good and exercise sucks.

Getting a bit more serious, what scares me about the left (among other things) is their utter disregard of values that have been the cornerstone of society for centuries.

I don't care what anyone says, fat is a lifestyle choice. You can live a life of gluttony or a life of discipline. A life of gluttony is easy and empty. A life of discipline is challenging but fulfilling.

Gluttony is one of the seven deadly sins. ("Food is meant for the stomach and the stomach for food”—and God will destroy both one and the other." 1 Corinthians 6:13. One of my favorite Bible verses.)

All societies, until now, have praised athletic accomplishments. I'm reminded of this watching the Winter Olympics. Much of civilized society is predicated on male heroism and athletic achievements.

The left is intent on destroying every cornerstone of a strong society.

There is such thing as a "Fat Studies scholar". And you can learn more for only !

Quote: (02-14-2018 12:54 AM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Wake up at 5am and drink coffee. Go Victor Pride style and do 100 pushups, 100 situps, and 100 squats. Contrast shower - bring on the cold, baby. Bike to work; arrive around 8am. It's snowing? Who cares. Fast until 2pm. Eat a late lunch that usually consists of an avocado, an orange, salad, vegetables, and sardines (or tuna) with random low carb "dressings" that I make at home. Hit the gym with my staff from 3:00 - 4:30. Wrap up my workday around 5:30pm. Bike home; get changed. Bike to BJJ / Muay Thai kickboxing class. Bike back home and eat dinner that's a protein and vegetables; Sundays are spent at Church, the gym, and then cooking meals for the week. Everything organic always and locally sourced. Finish the day with a glass of red wine or two while either unwinding, reading, or answering emails.

Rinse and repeat.

The fat acceptance article aside, when do you find time to date with a routine like that Hank?

All for just $77!

Just wait until a Wawa opens up in your neighborhood, then go inside and simply watch as wave after wave of your fellow citizens literally pass up freshly-made salads, grilled chicken, or even a reasonable sandwich to grab a processed pepperoni and bacon melt (???) on a bagel, an armful of honey buns, and a 24oz milkshake.

Canned fish is the shit. I usually go with pink salmon.

^Salmon is great but outside of Norway tis a bit expensive when compared to canned Tuna.

@Hank:

This reminds me of that book by Pratchett and GaYman where the horseman of famine has become a food corp CEO...

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

#DiabetesNotWheaties

I like how she talks about breaking up with diet culture, as if eating healthy is an abusive boyfriend.

She should open a shelter for women who get PTSD from watching other people eat salads.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

The data is quietly showing that women are leap forging men in poor health outcomes about diet and eating. Women are getting more heart disease and heart attacks as of late. Also to add, with women versus men, is that a dude can stomach shitty diet and lifestyle and get knocked down dead at 55-60, but for women, once they hit menopause the body is on borrowed time, and she can get a massive heart attack in her mid-40s and be done for. When you have a smaller heart, it won't take as much as abuse as a man who has a much bigger organ. You will see with time as these current young girls who reject diet, eat all vegetables and carbs, a large portion will get heart disease and diabetes.

Quote: (02-14-2018 01:52 AM)Roardog Wrote:  

Rinse and repeat.

The fat acceptance article aside, when do you find time to date with a routine like that Hank?

Two years ago I was going on dates all the time, and although it resulted in lays, it also resulted in gaining weight, spending too much time around vapid women, and a lighter wallet. After awhile, the cost started to outweigh the benefit.

Now I mix it into my routines. Take them out to lunch near my office, take them to my gym, or take them to something I was going to do anyway like a bike ride or a hike. See if she wants to take a BJJ / kickboxing class. If I'm having a meeting with other lawyers, I might go out with her afterwards in the same area. Cooking dinner at my place is also a good option. This is all stuff I'm going to do anyway; might as well try and throw a plate in there. However, at this point in my life, I'm just not all that interested in going too far out of my way for women.

My Saturdays and early Sunday evenings are usually free. Plus, I'm self employed so unless I have court, my schedule is generally flexible.

^How to be a shaolin monk in the urban jungle: A guide on how not to bang women.

Taking women to BJJ or Kickboxing class as a date? You have to be kidding. What is your BJJ / Kickboxing rank? There will be bigger fish in that pond certainly, what will be the sexy part in her seeing you get your ass kicked?

Also if it is an half serious class, the guys over there will not like that a guy brings women and specially newbies constantly who fuck up the training routines and make waste time and instructor attention.

Hell I took once a girl to a kickboxing class of mostly newbies where I was the best student, and at the end I had to endure the gym owner trying to sell her him and also PT classes for half an hour when I just wanted to get the hell outta there to dinner.

Quote: (02-14-2018 06:57 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

^How to be a shaolin monk in the urban jungle: A guide on how not to bang women.

Taking women to BJJ or Kickboxing class as a date? You have to be kidding. What is your BJJ / Kickboxing rank? There will be bigger fish in that pond certainly, what will be the sexy part in her seeing you get your ass kicked?

Also if it is an half serious class, the guys over there will not like that a guy brings women and specially newbies constantly who fuck up the training routines and make waste time and instructor attention.

Hell I took once a girl to a kickboxing class of mostly newbies where I was the best student, and at the end I had to endure the gym owner trying to sell her him and also PT classes for half an hour when I just wanted to get the hell outta there to dinner.

I go to a pretty serious school, but they have beginner classes and all girls classes. It's broken up into beginner, mixed level, and advanced, all of which are at different times. Basic classes don't involve rolling - just learning the basics and practicing them with a partner. There are men and women in basic classes.

I wouldn't seriously roll with a woman or anything, but if we're just doing some basic takedowns, it's a quick way to escalate kino.

I'm not worried about her leaving with someone else. I have more self confidence than that. If she does, who cares? My heart will go on.

Quote: (02-14-2018 02:46 PM)kosko Wrote:  

The data is quietly showing that women are leap forging men in poor health outcomes about diet and eating. Women are getting more heart disease and heart attacks as of late. Also to add, with women versus men, is that a dude can stomach shitty diet and lifestyle and get knocked down dead at 55-60, but for women, once they hit menopause the body is on borrowed time, and she can get a massive heart attack in her mid-40s and be done for. When you have a smaller heart, it won't take as much as abuse as a man who has a much bigger organ. You will see with time as these current young girls who reject diet, eat all vegetables and carbs, a large portion will get heart disease and diabetes.

In the UK they are already estimating that British women are going to have a shorter life-expectancy than men.

Contrary to what people think - men and women have the identical life-expectancy. There were studies done on monks and nuns and they found that both have almost identical lifespans.

However men in the past used to work harder, have tougher more demanding jobs, eat worse since they ate outside of home, drink more and smoke more. Nowadays women are doing all of that except the working hard part. Women now smoke more and their food intake is at least identical to men in terms of health concerns.

So the current generation of women will live shorter than the men.

Quote: (02-14-2018 07:40 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Quote: (02-14-2018 06:57 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

I go to a pretty serious school, but they have beginner classes and all girls classes. It's broken up into beginner, mixed level, and advanced, all of which are at different times. Basic classes don't involve rolling - just learning the basics and practicing them with a partner. There are men and women in basic classes.

I wouldn't seriously roll with a woman or anything, but if we're just doing some basic takedowns, it's a quick way to escalate kino.

I'm not worried about her leaving with someone else. I have more self confidence than that. If she does, who cares? My heart will go on.

No man. Every serious school of BJJ involves rolling and drilling, wether its woman, kids or old people, wether is basic, advanced or whatever.

And if your gym has those classes what is the point then? After all you are going there to "escalate kino" with a girl, not because you are going to seriously train. Then your activity is pussy oriented, you are not mixing it with your routine.

I did not mentioned the chance of her leaving with someone else, at principle that is out of the equation unless she is a major slut.

^^ He's right. Hank, you need to cut out the BJJ and switch to pottery class instead, remember, always schedule your interests to that of whatever chick you want to get with.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Quote: (02-15-2018 05:02 PM)spokepoker Wrote:  

^^ He's right. Hank, you need to cut out the BJJ and switch to pottery class instead, remember, always schedule your interests to that of whatever chick you want to get with.

Glad that you agree )) This pottery class is funnier though:

Hank, is this thread really about the news article or an excuse to draw attention yet again to how awesome you are?

Quote: (02-16-2018 08:40 PM)LeBeau Wrote:  

Hank, is this thread really about the news article or an excuse to draw attention yet again to how awesome you are?

Excuse me because I am a little bit dumb. But is that what they call a rhetorical question?

I'm sorry.

I'll refund all the money you paid to read it.

Where should I send the check?

[Image: TOVAR-img-3-300x275-circle.jpg]

So brave, so bold, so beautiful for losing more hate than fat. /sarcasm

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Ironically, I usually bold the part of the quoted text I am responding to.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Hank you managed to derail your own thread about feminists by peacocking.

I have no idea what amount of self awareness you have but you might want to pay more attention to what you write and how it reads before you post it. Everyone on RVF is cocky to some degree but there is no need to peacock around here. It's unbecoming, especially for a good poster that adds value like yourself.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (02-17-2018 12:18 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Everyone on RVF is cocky to some degree...

Not me.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (02-17-2018 12:18 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Hank you managed to derail your own thread about feminists by peacocking.

I have no idea what amount of self awareness you have but you might want to pay more attention to what you write and how it reads before you post it. Everyone on RVF is cocky to some degree but there is no need to peacock around here. It's unbecoming, especially for a good poster that adds value like yourself.

Look, here was my point...

I am naturally fat. It sucks. I have to put a significant amount of effort into exercise and diet to remain even somewhat lean. This means riding a bike instead of driving even when it's cold out, going to kickboxing when I could be playing video games, and eating canned tuna instead of pizza. Other men have better genetics and can get away with a lot more. I can't. (Well, I suppose I could, but I'd look a lot different).

However, this woman is charging $77 to tell people it's okay to be fat.

It's not.

Even if you're "naturally" fat, or have "bad genetics", all of it is a hurdle that can be jumped with discipline and hard work.

It's a hurdle worth jumping, too.

I didn't read this as peacocking or self promotion. I read it like this:

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (02-17-2018 05:39 AM)HankMoody Wrote:  

I am naturally fat.

[Image: huh.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee