rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mardi Gras 2018 (New Orleans)

I’m thinking about going for Mardi Gras in the following weeks. I just left Vegas and it was poorly planned haha but I’m guess there is no planning needed for Mardi Gras. Has anyone been to Mardi Gras in the past couple years??

Is it still a great experience?

I know the place to be is Bourbon street and to just bar hop. That’s going to be no problem!

Yeah Mardi Gras is by far the best month-long party in the U.S.

The bars don't close at all, so you'll meet all kinds of people from all around the world basically all night long (and morning). It's just an epic time.

Bourbon Street is great, but you should also try Frenchmen street, which is where most of the locals go.

Local New Orleans girls are typically petite brunettes with French heritage. Super sexy.

Meet up with friends if possible. If you're just sarging it solo, you'll meet people who will buy you drinks and treat you well.

It's important to stay with some kind of group for the most part though. It's really easy to end up in a bad area in New Orleans. There are tons of police around during Mardi Gras, so you don't have to worry too much about dangerous situations. Just keep your wallet in your front pocket.

When I was there, I basically drank until sunrise every night, and had the time of my life. It's weird as fuck walking out of a bar to see the morning sun, and people sweeping the streets. But that kind of shit is just normal in New Orleans.

That sounds like a great time. So I see Mardi Gras is on February 13. So when exactly should I go? Should i plan to go the previous Thursday and just stay the weekend? Or is it better to go Saturday through Tuesday.

What are your sugestion? I’m already looking forward to it.

Yeah February 13th is Mardi Gras day, but Carnival is already starting right now.

Just take a look at a Mardi Gras parade schedule, and you'll get a much better idea of when & where the action is happening during Carnival:

http://www.neworleansonline.com/neworlea...rades.html

Ideally, you'll want to stay in a hotel or AirBnb that's within walking distance of the French Quarter, for pulling girls back to your place.

Most people will go to the parades, party all day, and then go to the French Quarter afterwards if they can muster up the strength. Then you have the thousands of tourists who want to see Bourbon street regardless, so they'll be in the French Quarter either way. Basically, if you stay in the French Quarter, then you'll have prime logistics. Uptown is another good option (near Tulane) because that's where many of the parades take place.

One of my boys has a hotel down there since he is now working there. Just looked at the flight prices and there is definitely a surge from that Thursday-Sunday. But WOW, there are parades even starting this weekend. That is Wild. It's going to be a fun time. I just need to iron out the 3 days that I want to go. If you had to choose 3 days Stef, what would it be? I'm out there to find drunk girls and get lucky!

You can pull any night of the week in NOLA, so day selection shouldn’t be a problem at all. I would just look for the best prices on flights/hotels personally, and roll with that. Just make sure those dates overlap with a few good parades in Uptown, and you’ll be set.

I been to 14 MGs , but who counting.... also try these bars on St. Charles, the threesome of the bulldog, the Balcony and Rendezvous .... all on google maps, all close together, excellent area to watch parades, great place to day drink with people who mean business

Does it go on after mardi gras as well? or does feb 13 mark its end

I would recommend the weekend of the 3rd or 10th after Weds morning ...the 14th this year the city will take a break .... FYI the Balls and parties for locals have already started

There is always drinking going on in Bourbon Street, hard to have a bad time in Nola, but the mardi gras parades and such end after Fat Tuesday, which is the day before Ash Wednesday. It comes early this year so expect colder temperatures.

Quote: (01-24-2018 10:38 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

Does it go on after mardi gras as well? or does feb 13 mark its end

They clear the streets at midnight of Fat Tuesday. Be inside a venue well before then, its harder to get in. If you are going, definitely be there on Fat Tuesday. The Vibe all day is insane.

Warning: Its crazy packed and a big frat scene with some "dirty south" hip hop mixed in. But its great, every place will be packed and you won't even be able to walk down the street at times, you'll have to follow the sea of people.

And Frenchman Street is so much better than Bourbon but you'll have to pay cover in many of the spots. There are also a bunch of bars off of Bourbon Street which are fun to hit up.

The NO Police are very patient, but NO fighting, NO passing out on the street, and NO urinating in public.

Quote: (01-24-2018 09:27 PM)orythedog Wrote:  

The NO Police are very patient, but NO fighting, NO passing out on the street, and NO urinating in public.

NOPD literally whisked one of my friends away because they were watching him take a piss on some random building.

We had to beg the shit out of the officer to give us our friend back.

Pissing in public is the #1 way to get in trouble during Mardi Gras.

You have to buy some food from McDonald's on the first day of your trip, and just keep that receipt with you at all times. That way, you'll always have access to McDonald's bathrooms.

Quote: (01-25-2018 01:04 AM)stefpdt Wrote:  

Quote: (01-24-2018 09:27 PM)orythedog Wrote:  

NOPD literally whisked one of my friends away because they were watching him take a piss on some random building.

We had to beg the shit out of the officer to give us our friend back.

Pissing in public is the #1 way to get in trouble during Mardi Gras.

You have to buy some food from McDonald's on the first day of your trip, and just keep that receipt with you at all times. That way, you'll always have access to McDonald's bathrooms.

haha good trick.

Look this up.... sneaky leaker .... made in NOLA especially for parades and MG. Great device, pissing will never interupt your game again.

Do girls still flash their titties for beads like the old days?

I went in '98 and '99 and it was great. Didn't get laid (my pre-game days) but made out with countless girls and have a ton of titty pics.

But I've heard people say now with everyone having a camera on their phone, girls aren't prone to flashing as much.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Quote: (01-26-2018 01:26 PM)Vill@in Wrote:  

Do girls still flash their titties for beads like the old days?

I went in '98 and '99 and it was great. Didn't get laid (my pre-game days) but made out with countless girls and have a ton of titty pics.

But I've heard people say now with everyone having a camera on their phone, girls aren't prone to flashing as much.

When I was there between 2011 and 2012 they still did.
But yeah,no idea now...

-----
Any resident members in NOLA?

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

Quote: (01-26-2018 01:01 PM)dsutmdo Wrote:  

Look this up.... sneaky leaker .... made in NOLA especially for parades and MG. Great device, pissing will never interupt your game again.

Doesn't appear to be for sale anymore, but still funny:

[Image: 420576_322030021166410_559069123_n.jpg?o...e=5AF286B9]

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

I'll be in NOLA in a couple months for Wrestlemania. Will be following this

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

My trick for pissing in public is that they have these huge 32oz styrafoam cups for daquiris EVERYWHERE. I just unzip and stick my dick in there and walk casually in the street, its so crowded no one will notice and just toss is when done. It just looks like you are walking with a cup.

^^ haha that’s crazy

So I looked at the weather and it’s going to be raining that weekend I want to go and lows of 42 degrees. So I’m going to pass on this one.

I’ll probably plan a trip that next weekend February 15-18. What are good destinations in the USA (or quick 2-4 hour flight from USA) that’ll have big parties that weekend and be warm? I’ll make another thread if necessary.

Scratch that guys. Found a good price on a ticket and I'll be there Friday through Sunday. So if anyone is there and wants to party let me know. I look forward to going for Mardi Gras. I've never been there before. Our the drunk girl ready to come back to the hotel? Thats the question LOL

The great thing about New Orleans is that it’s basically Mardi Gras year round. No matter what weekend you go, there will always be hot girls flashing and drunken debauchery. A good tip is to go during a big LSU home game (Bama, Ole Miss, UF, Auburn) and there will be so many hot sorority girls flashing you won’t know what to do with yourself!

I haven’t been to New Orleans during Mardi Gras but I’ve been the weekend before. It’s a crazy time and too packed for my taste.

What’s mardi gras like when comes to black girls? Lots of black women with nice bodies?

You may find some cute black girls roaming around, but they’re not the majority. Most of the black girls you find on bourbon street are the hood rat black girls.