rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Joe Black's Journey - come say hello!

Joe Black's Journey - come say hello!

Long time lurker. First time poster.

Been a variety of forums (misc/RSD/TAF/FDR/Ecky/other). I've seen a ton of value on this forum and I've finally got access so, I am pretty excited to expand my knowledge and wisdom with some of you players.

I am Joe. I was a blue pill beta male provider most of my life. I never had a gf despite being a decent looking guy throughout my high school career even though, I was liked by girls. I would date but, a few times a year, and sparingly at that. Usually, it came through social circle or some convenient scenario of serendipity.

After a vacation, I came across a few players that changed my perspective forever. I became obsessed with learning about game. A shy but good looking friend then introduced me to "The game," by Neil Strauss which he said helped him meet more women. He always had beautiful women who I suspected, he met online for the most part especially back when it was more niche to do so. I learned about cold approach in 2009. Life has never been the same again.

I went from dating a few times a week to sarging frequently usually in the city as I felt self-conscious at home. I never understood how women would say, "I am not like that," only to see her sleeping around with a guy with barb wire tattoos, handle bar mustache, and a harem of girls. I watched as my high school one-ittus became a single mom when I would have given my left nut to be with her forever. I watched as my teens went by and many at times, no matter how "sweet" I was with girls, they would be a cunt or attempt to cuck me. Pickup changed all that.

I get numbers like crazy. I've pulled girls from bars or clubs. I've picked up girls in coffee shops like starbucks, cafes, college, pubs, workplaces, and a variety of scenarios. Girls who never gave me the time a day in college or high school throw themselves my way. Women have propositioned me. Several of whom are in LTRs, married or engaged which always makes me feel horrible since I have morals.

Still, I experience flakes, women ghosting, and girls even doing so at times after hooking up. I've seen a lot of stuff that has made me change my perspective on monogamy. I am no longer a blue pill man. I am a red pill man. Still, my provider male genes seek wife, children, and white picket fence. I am reading David Deida - Way of the Superior Man. I am seeking my path of self-knowledge, core purpose, and following my dreams over women. Not MGTOW since, I still pursue and cold approach. I just wont set aside my dreams to follow a woman.

I am here to find a quality woman and acquire the self-knowledge to do so. I want to soak up the knowledge. I fear becoming a MGTOW. I heard a Roosh Black Pill video - age 38 and now wife. I am 30 and I always thought I would be married, wife, and children by now. If I had, I likely be cucked, divorced, and dragged screaming through the courts/child custody.

Please help my journey of self-knowledge. On my way to the promise land. I desire to settle down with a woman but, I want YOUTH, thin, young, and attractive, top form SEXUAL MARKET VAULE; not single mother victimhood or years of skiing down cawk mountain and playboy stopped calling. At 30, last couple girls who I hooked up with were 21, 22, 26.

My approach to pickup is that, every solution come down to, NEXT SET! Flaky? Next set. Ghost? next set wash/rinse/repeat! Finding a lot of problems with western women. Only met 3 in my life worthy of gf material but, were on road trips or travels. Women were sheltered, came from nuclear family, and were about self knowledge. Not folling the beaten path of sloot gonna sloot or single mother victimhood!

HELP!

Cliff Notes:

- blue pull beta male provider
- date few times a year as teen
- no high school sweet heart
- read the Game and learned pickup
- got lots of numbers
- ONS/FWB/fuck buddies through pickup
- pull girls from high school who never give me the time before
- women still ghost/flake
- Women will ghost then drunk dial (meaning player stopped calling)
- will pull but, will next set her when she talks monogamy/LTR

Seeing a pattern in society from western women. When thin, young, attractive, its 'sloot gonna sloot' + skiing down cawk mountain + "don't need a man" feminist jargon!
When players/alphas/playboys stop calling, when the MILKS GONE BAD, when SMV has cratered, its single mother victimhood time. Accidentally on purpose preggers, and white picket fence, marriage time.

Seeking top form SMV (young, thin, attractive), no cucking, infidelity, and or LTR ambiguity! Otherwise, I will remain single!

Tips/advice appreciated!