rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

In deep mess with a fling

Hi Guys,
I have a steady gf in the USA whom i am planning to get married to next year.
The best woman i have ever met, takes care of me, is not possessive and never drinks etc. She is a single mother and 5 years elder than me.

When i was about to leave for my home country for a trip, my LTR told me i should tell her if any thing happens involving any woman on the trip.

I did not put any conscious effort but ended up a fling with a english girl (19 yr old) at the hostel. She is a slutty kind whom wants to call me daddy. I should say she was the one who took initiatives.

My brother was staying with me at the hostel and she has him in his friend list as well. My brother knows about my LTR and is friendly with her.

It got messy when i told the british slut girl about my LTR back home after returning to the USA since she was planning on coming to USA to meet me and stuff.

Now she insists that i tell everything to my LTR or she will ( i have not idea how she will since she does not know her name etc) but she is has friended me in facebook as well. She wants to remain friends in future ..

Do you want to remain friends in the future with a 19 year old that makes threats to you? Delete/block her off facebook and forget about her.

i dont want to do anything extreme and get a back clash from her. Nothing as dangerous as a crazy woman.

block her problem solved

Also make sure to save all conversations with her that prove the sex was consensual. Just in case.

You fucked up. Why would you volunteer that info? If you can, try logging into your girl's FB and pre emptively blocking her, if that's a possibility.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

She's 19?

Just start texting her 3-5 times a day, offer to do shit for her, tell her she's the one for you, etc.

Keep that up and she'll block you in less than a week

Problem solved

Im not joking

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Damn. You made numerous mistakes here.

Let's be real, though. You're engaged to a woman five years older with a kid. If 19-year-old rats you out from the other side of the planet, she probably saved your life.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Quote: (09-02-2017 03:39 PM)Jetset Wrote:  

Damn. You made numerous mistakes here.

Let's be real, though. You're engaged to a woman five years older with a kid. If 19-year-old rats you out from the other side of the planet, she probably saved your life.

Well thats the Don Draper talking but fact is that this woman has brought peace in my life so that i can focus on things that matter.

Quote: (09-02-2017 05:43 PM)Babablacksheep Wrote:  

Well thats the Don Draper talking but fact is that this woman has brought peace in my life so that i can focus on things that matter.

I'm not going to tell you what to do, but if you need a woman to bring peace into your life, believe me, she's most likely eventually going to take it away.

Either way, you've gone pretty far off-road at this point. Not only does she know about your LTR and not only is she on your Facebook, but she's on your brother's Facebook, too.

Does your brother know about the affair? Surely he's on your side about getting rid of her. Ideally, you'd both block her and agree that if she does contact your fiancee, that you'll agree that she's just angry because she wanted to bang and that neither of you wanted anything to do with her because she was obviously crazy. Don't give this woman any more written evidence.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Quote: (09-02-2017 01:38 PM)Babablacksheep Wrote:  

She is a single mother and 5 years elder than me.

[Image: giphy.gif]

I'm the King of Beijing!

I'm from the school of complete honesty with women! They always seem to become suspicious when you start lying. From a perfect 10 to a goddamn Hoodrat, women can smell you telling a lie unless you're Paul Bernado good. I don't want a women's intuition around me, so full blown honesty is it for me... no matter the consequences! At least I'm in peace afterwards. I would suggest you do the same

Quote: (09-02-2017 05:50 PM)Jetset Wrote:  

I'm not going to tell you what to do, but if you need a woman to bring peace into your life, believe me, she's most likely eventually going to take it away.

[Image: Amen-Brother.jpg~c200]

Yeah, OP, your situation with the grandma telling you what to do is more concerning.

But even more importantly...if you don't know when to use "whom" just don't use it at all.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

I think you have to confess to your LTR.

Tell her because she doesn't satisfy you, and are she is a bit old, you succumbed to the 19 year olds that chase you.

You are very sorry, and you love her and want to make this work.

She will give you better, quality sex and look after you better than ever when she realises you can get hotter younger pussy, but want to stay with her.

Quote: (09-02-2017 09:43 PM)h3ltrsk3ltr Wrote:  

Yeah, OP, your situation with the grandma telling you what to do is more concerning.

But even more importantly...if you don't know when to use "whom" just don't use it at all.

Bro, The woman is a solid 8-9 in looks who is an accomplished artist (apart from having a regular well paying job) and is a 10 in cooking and cleaning. I am still the alpha in the relationship. I have previously dated Russian models who drove me crazy.

If you look up Huge Jackman, Chris Hemsworth and Ryan Goslin, all are married to older women. Luckily, Some of US can think different than the masses.

Quote: (09-03-2017 09:22 AM)Babablacksheep Wrote:  

Bro, The woman is a solid 8-9 in looks who is an accomplished artist (apart from having a regular well paying job) and is a 10 in cooking and cleaning.

No, she's not.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Bro, The woman is a solid 8-9 in looks who is an accomplished artist (apart from having a regular well paying job) and is a 10 in cooking and cleaning. I am still the alpha in the relationship. I have previously dated Russian models who drove me crazy.

If you look up Huge Jackman, Chris Hemsworth and Ryan Goslin, all are married to older women. Luckily, Some of US can think different than the masses.

If that jennifer lawrence thumbs-up gif wasn't so gay I'd use it here.

I'm kidding. Bab, why didn't you tell us you had dated russian models and were on the same level as those actors before? Now I just feel dumb.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

A broken clock is right twice a day. So are the masses. This is one of those times.

I guess that's why you thought adding a fling to your Facebook friends list and then telling her about your serious LTR was a good idea. You think differently, are special, and the rules don't apply to you. Understood.

Either way, if you're going to go through with telling her, don't bother with saying you're "very sorry". Don't even act like you did anything wrong. Otherwise, you are handing her a club to beat you with and you will never have reliable peace in your life again.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

You need to spend sometime on this divorce thread and other's like it. You won't be so worried about losing this girl you want to marry.

Ok, I have taken care of the situation by simply lying to the fling about telling my LTR and asking my brother not to share any details about me with the fling. Also disabling my fb account. The fling kind of wanted justice for the LTR so i told her the LTR threw stuff on me and one them landed on the wrong spot. Poetic justice served to myself.

PS- i had added the fling to my fb when me. her and my brother were just hanging out. After my brother the left the hostel for another town, she changed the angle to a sexual one.

Quote: (09-03-2017 10:01 AM)Turnus Wrote:  

You need to spend sometime on this divorce thread and other's like it. You won't be so worried about losing this girl you want to marry.

But, bro. This 5.5 is a 9.

It's totally worth it.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Hugh Jackman and his older wife.

[Image: 1411607487256_Image_galleryImage_Mandato...oto_by.JPG]

@ Jackman's wife...

[Image: whoa.gif]

Hemsworth's wife. Legend has it she's angry that nobody understands what a famous model she is outside of Spain.

[Image: 3FCCBA6E00000578-4461926-Trouble_in_para...492240.jpg]

That's the "I haven't gotten head from this bitch in a month" face.

Stay safe out there, OP. Maybe you can become President someday.

Of France, I mean.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!