rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brazil = shit. Do not bang Brazil.

1. Hardly any of the girls speak English.
2. Women are vastly fat and ugly.
3. Everything is expensive.
4. Women are cold and standoffish.

I could write an entire dataaheet why this place sucks but I won't waste my breath. 10 years ago maybe. Now? It's total shit.

In which city are you staying ?

Are you speaking some Portuguese ?

1. Mathematics is the language of nature.
2. Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
3. If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge.

Therefore: There are patterns everywhere in nature

Quote: (07-07-2017 06:16 PM)Gpx90210 Wrote:  

I could write an entire dataaheet why this place sucks but I won't waste my breath. 10 years ago maybe. Now? It's total shit.

Dude, you really need to get it together.

1. Of course barely any of them speak English. Don't be lazy and learn some of the language. If you speak absolutely nothing, you will not have a good time. Language learning is good for you and if you're not willing to even learn a little you should just go to Florida.

2. Fatness has overtaken the planet. Latin America is no exception. I live in Mexico and I see the fat acceptance, beautiful at any size, society needs to change its expectations crap everywhere. It's not going to go away. However, I know for a fact that there are some real stunners in large enough volumes (much larger volumes than in the US, Western Europe) in Brazil that there really is no excuse.

3. Yeah it is expensive. For a third world country this is kind of odd.

4. Latin women are used to getting hit on constantly. Unlike the US and the Anglosphere, there is absolutely nothing wrong with catcalling, hollering, or being extremely forward with women. They like it. However, it does grind on them after a while and the standoffishness is just a kneejerk reaction. It's kind of like me every time some peasant shoves something in my face to sell. I hate it. Just today some fucker pulls out his stupid indigenous made blankets (most likely made in China) and starts being aggressive. Tells me in English to just pay attention for a few minutes. I tell him, "look I'm having a conversation with my girlfriend, I'm not interested." He leaves and mumbles some expletives. Yeah, I was a bit standoffish but that's because I'm getting shit shoved in my face all the time. It's just a reaction to let them know I'm not interested before they even get to say anything and bother me. Maybe they actually have a great product. Who the fuck knows. Don't take it personally man. They aren't rejecting you, they are being standoffish with all the guys before you. Or maybe it is you. Maybe you're a tool. If you are a tool, get better. I used to be a huge fat alcoholic cokehead loser. Now I have a hot Brazilian girlfriend. But only because I put in the work. If I become a loser again and rest on my laurels, I'll be back to loserdom.

I get the frustration man, I really do. This is a great place to vent but also to hear truth after the venting.

One thing that helped me is fully accepting that no one else gives a shit if I'm unhappy, if I'm getting laid, if I have money, if I'm being my "best self." No one. And society will never ever make it easier for you to get laid. Girls will never lower their standards, at least the one's you want to be with. They'd rather just be single than be with a man they don't value. Or maybe go into those fake late in life lesbo relationships that many spinsters end up in.

It's a daily process. You have to chip away at man. I've improved a shitload but I still have a long way to go.

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule

I don't think it's me. From 3 other forum members I talk to on the regular, they say the same. It sucks. I have no problem in Mexico or the Philippines. I also do well in the USA.

I might as well be in Paris without the subway. Brazil is not good bro. I got invited to this party tonight. Will update later. But I'm not holding my breath.

Quote: (07-07-2017 06:59 PM)Gpx90210 Wrote:  

I don't think it's me. From 3 other forum members I talk to on the regular, they say the same. It sucks. I have no problem in Mexico or the Philippines. I also do well in the USA.

I might as well be in Paris without the subway. Brazil is not good bro. I got invited to this party tonight. Will update later. But I'm not holding my breath.

I forgot to mention, just ask if they like cocaine and money. That always works.

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule

OP - for the benefit of those members on the forum that are considering going - can you post a datasheet?

Stuff I'm interested in learning about your trip:

1) What cities?
2) What was your setup in terms of logistics? Hotel/AirBnB/hostel etc.
3) Where did you try to meet prospects? Day/night game areas/clubs etc.
4) Did you pipeline ahead of time? Tinder/online dating sites etc.
5) General attitude of the women when you approached them?
6) What style of game were you trying to run? Direct/indirect/caveman etc.
7) What types of women were you targeting? Age range/social class etc.
8) What specifically pissed you off? Flakiness/bullshit games/gold digging etc. (To an extent these come with the territory in any poor country)
9) Are you fit/stylish/tall/short/buff/etc? Obviously makes a difference in how women will react to your advances
10) What's your nationality? I don't know the preferences of women in Brazil but this would be helpful for forum members considering a trip

Pussy ain't for pussies...

For Brazil haters, if you are one, have you been to Belo Horizonte - if so, how did the girls compare to other cities in the country?

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

I went to Brazil for World Cup in 2014. I stayed little over 1 month.

I was occupied with football most of the time and didn't really game any girls but there were a lot of pretty girls. I went to Belo Horizonte, Sao Paolo, Rio, Natal, Recife, Salvador, Porto Alegre and Curitiba. I went to a lot of cities because of the games.

I thought girls were pretty warm to us, actually and I thought in general, they were skinny even though they eat a lot of red meat. I haven't really seen a lot of obese people.

I will absolutely post a sheet brah.

Quote: (07-07-2017 07:49 PM)Gpx90210 Wrote:  

I will absolutely post a sheet brah.

This should be interesting.

lol.... Brazil is an awesome place

:question:Where you went in Brasil? If you went to Sao Paulo, otherwise known as the Feminazi Emirate of South America like its partner Buenos Aires in Argentina, I'd understand where you're coming from.

However, that being said, Latin American women aren't "=Shit" compared to a real fucking loser like Angloskank Chanty Binx specimens.

Slutwalk from North America infested Brasil, yea, but that's only in Sao Paulo where Anglo tourists tend to flock, including Western feminazis.

Roosh even voiced his concerns way back in 2012-13, that he noticed that urban Brasilians were dissing him on his website, post-Slutwalk and Chanty Binx.

I find it very insulting that you label Latina chicks as shit when Angloskanks are the ones who are feminist, cold, standoffish and they are infesting every Poosy Paradise because that fucking Liberal economics and feminist policies increase feminist to travel abroad on a $50,000 line of credit.

Point is, Latina chicks are way warm, sexy and loyal than an Angloskank....If you think Brasil is bad, venture into Toronto, Canada or Los Angeles, USA.

At least Latina chicks aren't power-tripping tyrants (wape hysteria) who have a police state backing to persecute men, like Western women do in the West[Image: catlady.gif].

I stopped reading at 1. After a deep sigh and shake of the head.

Lack of English is an indicator of quality.

1. Depends where you go. There are always niches, and the girls that are moderately fluent will be extra receptive to foreigners.

2. ... Nah. Get off Tinder.

3. Particularly rentals and clubs. Otherwise everything is relatively cheap.

4. There are cold and standoffish women everywhere. You're either not looking in the right places or your approach could use some work.

I told my "associate" from Guyana about my move to Mexico. He said, "What, we got them bitches here in Texas! Take your ass to Brazil!!"

Why would anyone want to read a datasheet about someone having a bad time?

Also, I know RVFers who went to Brazil and had a great time.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I've only been to Rio but had the exact opposite experiences. Level of English was not too bad, no worse than Colombia - obviously helps to speak some of the local language anywhere you go.

Brazilians fat and ugly, just no... I found the girls very open to men, very sexual - first date bang is pretty much guaranteed. A high amount of them I met through Tinder complained about local men and were more or less exclusively into foreigners.

I met 2 other guys from Europe over there, one had lived in Rio a few years, one was on a short trip like me - both cool RVF types, had exactly the same experiences if not better. I'm genuinely interested in more info, don't see how it could have been so bad.

I generally tend to believe the "haters" like O.P. over the people that go to a place and come back saying shit like "woo I went there with minimal Portuguese and I got 4 lays in a week, this place rocks!". People who who spin overly positive stories are usually exaggerators that are full of shit. Whereas the "haters" like the O.P. are usually the more honest ones.

That being said I accept that different guys will experience the same place differently due to different foreign language ability, different looks, different levels of game, different bankroll, etc but if I see 4 guys saying a place sucks and 6 guys saying its awesome, I am more inclined to believe the guys saying its shit.

In the absence of seeing a place for myself it would generally have to be an overwhelming number of reputable guys saying a place is good for me to take their opinion over a hater. For example if two newbie guys on the forum say a place is shit and ten well repped members say the place is awesome I will be inclined to believe the 10 well repped guys.

SanMiguel I would say that you can't judge a place by tinder girls because they are a specific niche of girls and not representative of the general population.

Cattle Rustler we need more datasheets from guys that went somewhere and had a bad time to get a balanced view. Because on Rooshv there is a tendency every time someone is negative about a place for others to tell them it's there fault or call them a loser, etc So we get this distorted picture where its mostly only guys that liked a place that talk about it because the guys that dislike a place get criticized. We should always hear both sides.

O.P. please can you tell us a bit more detail about your experience in Brazil?

Quote: (07-08-2017 03:17 AM)Australia Sucks Wrote:  

I generally tend to believe the "haters" like O.P. over the people that go to a place and come back saying shit like "woo I went there with minimal Portuguese and I got 4 lays in a week, this place rocks!". People who who spin overly positive stories are usually exaggerators that are full of shit. Whereas the "haters" like the O.P. are usually the more honest ones.

That being said I accept that different guys will experience the same place differently due to different foreign language ability, different looks, different levels of game, different bankroll, etc but if I see 4 guys saying a place sucks and 6 guys saying its awesome, I am more inclined to believe the guys saying its shit.

In the absence of seeing a place for myself it would generally have to be an overwhelming number of reputable guys saying a place is good for me to take their opinion over a hater. For example if two newbie guys on the forum say a place is shit and ten well repped members say the place is awesome I will be inclined to believe the 10 well repped guys.

lol..so u will believe the guy who a bad experience over the facts that Rio is one of the most beautiful cities in the world with amazing beaches, vibrant nightlife, amazing parties, beautiful women and friendly people.

Fair enough.

Australia sucks, Brazil sucks, Peru sucks.

I don't see the problem in judging a place on Tinder girls, especially if you don't speak the language it's the best option for girls that are open to foreigners and more likely to speak English. Only 20% I talked to on there spoke zero English and even so a few still wanted to meet.

There's nothing wrong with a negative posts about a place but they need to be much more specific - doesn't even mention where he went, how long, what he tried etc. This just reads like a whiny schoolgirl on her period.

I mean, I think I stayed around 40 days in Brazil in more than 6-7 cities. I was actually discussing with my friend, how Brazilian are not fat despite of the fact they eat red meat all the time.

Was I blind or something? Where have you seen fat girls there? I had exactly opposite reaction. Majority of the people were skinny.

Razors Edge what I said was a lot more nuanced that what you tried to dumb it down to.

I am just saying that in my personal experience that all things being equal negative feedback is more likely to be accurate than positive feedback and I tend to pay more attention and give more weight to negative feedback but I do consider both negative and positive. At the end of the day you still need to take many variables into account and can't base your decision to visit a place based on what one or two guys on the internet say.

Finally you can never be sure 100% if you will like a place or hate it until you actually jump on a plane and go there. I am just making the point that sometimes there is too much false Tony Robins style B.S. positivism on Rooshv and the "complainers" help balance it out and keep it real.

When did I ever say I am not going to visit Rio? When did I say Brazil sucks? When did I say I do not want to visit Brazil? Don't put words in my mouth. I am just saying we should be all ears about why the O.P. had a bad experience.

Debating with you is like debating with a 12 year old. It really wears me down. You are just a troll who tries to have infantile arguments with people on the internet. You really add zero value to the forum. Instead of trolling me and others why don't you drop a datasheet or start a thread on something useful? For example I started a thread on Australian stocks which a lot of people gave likes and thanked me for, and I thought my thread and poll about threesomes was a pretty fun thread. What the hell have you contributed to the forum apart from being a smart-ass?

Razors Edge before you dismiss the O.P.s opinion (mind you he has 9 rep points to your 1) have you even been to Rio? I am not saying Rio or Brazil more broadly is either good or bad but have you been there, seeming as how you are hyping it up?

Quote: (07-07-2017 11:55 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Why would anyone want to read a datasheet about someone having a bad time?

I'm not challenging you, Cattle Ruster, but it could be worth reading his experiences, as long as his arguments are reasonable.

In my view, some people on this forum have a tendency to glorify travelling, claiming that foreign girls are cuter, sexier or easier than their horrible counterparts in their countries.
Still, we can't forget that travelling is a costly and time consuming endeavour.

Someone having a bad time would give us more critical viewpoints, which can be more beneficial than listening to someone saying "In ____, I slept with ___ girls withing just ___ days!"

Again, critical opinions are beneficial only when they are reasonable.
(I'm planning to visit Brazil, so I'd like to hear more about OP's experiences)

Good post @Nascimento.

Honestly as soon as I read the thread title I couldn't help but be skeptical. "Brazil = shit". Damn, homey, it's a continental size country with 200+ million inhabitants. If you go up north, you can still find first generation, dark skinned, straight haired indigenous women living in decent sized cities; if you go south and look at the population in small towns you'd probably think you were in Eastern Europe. In between there's literally every shade of skin, hair, body type, ethnic mix, culture and so on.

You're telling us you couldn't make anything work anywhere?

There's a great quote by Tom Jobim I always think about when I read threads like these: "Brazil is not for begginners". That's even more so for big cities like São Paulo and Rio.

There's just too much going on - violence, corruption, scamming, bureaucracy, "jeitinho" (our way to bend rules when necessary), and so on.

I always do my best to reply when guys coming over PM me or post in the SP thread because I know how difficult and bleak this town can be when you're going to the wrong places, see no girls worth spending time with all the while your wallet is getting drained. Believe me, I'm a local and I sometimes go through these stints myself.

I've had the pleasure to link up with multiple RVFers that have been here (online and in person), and either through my advice or their own wits I can't remember a single one who didn't do well and have a good time.

New guys: you can KILL here. But don't come expecting to be worshipped as a God for the simple fact you're here.

My biggest frustration with Brazil is seeing how my family (every adult on both sides is a business owner) works so hard but they always seem to be spinning on their wheels - again, "Brazil is not for beginners"... Ever since some relatives moved to the US, however, it's clear as day how much their efforts result in financial progress.

Having said that, I find that not to be true with women here - put the effort in and you will get results.

No one is entitled to jack shit for not learning the language, hopping on a plane, staying at a hostel, getting shitfaced in cougar bars or R$200+ VIP cover charges to a club, trolling Tinder all day and not approaching at every opportunity.

Where are these people that say Brazil sucks going?

If you look at the SP thread, you can see Travel Museums is having a hard time too - but he seems to be Tindering a lot and doing more of a touristy trip than a bang mission. I also get the feeling he hasn't been going to places locals guys like Shotgun and me recommended.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not better than anyone here. I still have a lot to improve myself.

But I wish you could see the quality of girls I've been banging...