rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Maybe someone can explain this sluts behavior. Met her in a bar.

Met her in a bar. Girl was a solid 7.5 with sexy leather pants and no panties nice big tits. Hot to say the least. Okay here is the story. Open her with "Hey why are you here alone" She answered with my friends are somewhere around here. I am like okay my name is blah blah blah and move her to lounge chairs so we could get closer to each other. She consistently keeps asking me this stupid question. "Why did you choose me in this bar when you can have any girl you want" I am dumb founded by this question and just ignore. Continue pressing the touching and finally she makes out with me after about 20 mins I am fingering her. Finally I say we are going back to my place she is like no we are not. I am like okay lets go to another place. I take her to a rooftop because I knew one of the bouncers and he let me in no problem. There we dance and make out talk bullshit she keeps asking me why chose her ugh at this point I am annoyed she does not want to go back to mine and does not want to back to hers. Finally I decide to take her the bathroom its unisex where I finger her a bit more and afterwards she is like take my number. I answer with sarcastic okay ill take down your number. I start washing my hands and she jets away. I am annoyed don't even bother to look for her and just bounce.

wtf went wrong?

You should have fingered her with your dick.

Quote: (02-14-2017 12:17 AM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

You should have fingered her with your dick.

True but its risky as fuck to do this in a clubs bathroom.

She's probably really insecure. Just say something like "you're cool" or similar and carry on as if she has no reason to be insecure.

You went for the close too soon, had you venue changed, kissed her and then went for the SNL after a few hours together you had a reasonably good shot.

You should be getting the number within the first few mins where possible ideally and as far as fingering her goes, unless its 2am in a club where your logistics are shitty I would not be doing this unless she was back at my place.

My take, she felt like you forced it a bit and you came across a bit of a creep, so she ran while she had the chance.

He who dares wins - Del Boy

It was like 4am. Actually agree with you did kinda force it. Learn from experience.

"Because I did" would be an appropriate response. No need to explain yourself. You should have fucked her directly in the bathroom.

No rubber

Yeah that's risky a bit - it all depends how much you are risk-averse. But IMO you should carry rubbers in your pocket when you go clubbing.

You ignored her shittests a couple of times and
you aroused her too hard too fast before even knowing her logistics. This is classic premature escalation thing.

When you grope chicks in a bar like that you better live upstairs where you can quickly finish what you start. If you can't turn that arousal into sex fast there's no point.

Quote: (02-14-2017 02:30 AM)XXL Wrote:  

you aroused her too hard too fast before even knowing her logistics. This is classic premature escalation thing.

When you grope chicks in a bar like that you better live upstairs where you can quickly finish what you start. If you can't turn that arousal into sex fast there's no point.

you saying I should of answered the shit tests?

I'm saying you could have engage her more. Its easy. From what you wrote you didnt pay attention to her and just plowed through like a buldozer.

Was this in Russia?

Quote: (02-14-2017 02:30 AM)XXL Wrote:  

This is interesting because ignoring is one of the basic answer to shit test, when you are either unsure of what to say or dont want to engage.

XXL, care to expand on this? When should you engage a shit test, when to ignore?

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

From what he wrote I got the feeling that he straight up ignored her. Playfully brushing her off is much better. Ignoring means no engagement which only creates wider gap between you and her.

Besides there are value shittests and comfort ones. Different kind requires different approach. I suppose she was comfort shittesting him. Those cannot be ignored cause the girl is looking for some reasons to sleep with you.

So he gets a rep point for fingering a girl?

Some of you noobs need your head read.

Explain this slut's behavior?

You met her in a bar.

Source - I am a bartender. If you want to swallow the red pill decisively and never come back, get a bartending job at a nightclub/lounge/trendy spot where hot girls come through. The absolutely scandalous shit I've heard girls say and seen them do after a few drinks just disgusts me. Girls are gross. Too bad they have the pussy.

It wasn't a shit test per se.

She was looking for re-affirmation, a compliment and a reason why she should bang you.

Why get sexual with a girl in public, when you know you cannot fuck her in public?

What is with the fingering business!

If you don't have a place to do the deed with her, then a back of a car or some private place is where I would have escalated.

This story sounds to unbelievable to me, like some penthouse story back in the day.

OP made a rookie mistake,.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Earle, what's your problemo? For your benefit, here's a couple of points you may find helpful in life

1) Never insult people. Never means Never. It achieves nothing and sways the counterparty away from whatever position you're espousing.
Capisce?

2) If you have nothing insightful, or thoughtful to say, shut up. People around you will esteem you wise for that alone.
Capisce?

Things like that has been pretty common to me, you're gonna make yourself crazy if you analyse it too much.
But what seems to be a common pattern, when I've managed to sleep with a girl regardless when the girl have pulled shit like "we are not gonna have sex tonight" etc. lately is that I've been very chilled about it and appeared like I'm not expecting it. I guess it's a fine line with not appearing too desperate for sex but at the same time moving things quickly.

I guess it has helped when I've been more subtle about it too. Like saying shit like "lets share a bottle of *insert name of nice wine* and chill at mine/yours before we say good bye" and then roll by 7Eleven before you hit back at the place. Once you're there it's pretty much a done deal.

I mean, fingering girls in public areas is more of a flash game, in my opinion.
She got her pussy a bit wet and her dose of validation, but what did YOU really gain from that?
Instead of having spent time being stuck in a trashy toilet fingering her, you could have used that time to bring her closer home.

I have started banging the moment I stopped fingering.

Quote: (02-14-2017 12:08 AM)Rusplaya Wrote:  

...after about 20 mins I am fingering her.
...I finger her a bit more and afterwards she is like take my number.
wtf went wrong?

Here is the most important detail missing from your story.

Did you make her cum? More than once?

If you're really an expert at that sort of thing you'd be able to get her off in a public in a short amount of time and that would impress her enough to want to know how good you are at the real deal. Better yet if you whisper in her ear that it's just a taste of what you could do for her. You really have to make the most of physical contact because it's so much more persuasive than anything else.

two words:

Killer Instinct

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

You lost me at "leather pants and no panties". Girl has serious problems with hygiene or logistics. You can't just throw those pants in the wash. Next her and save yourself the headaches and UTIs.

[Edit: I read the remainder of the story from curiosity. Conclusion: any 7.5 who thinks of herself as unattractive, e.g. "Why did you choose me?" is only going to make your life worse with every interaction. Possible Borderline Personality Disorder, or daddy issues at the very least. Perhaps a lifelong fatty who recently lost weight? Either way, she gave you a gift by jetting.]

"Never insult people", cautions El Padrone.

This works only in a civil society accustomed to the free and fair exchange of thought. That's not what we have today. In a society tainted by the presence of SJWs, one MUST insult such SJWs in order to have the thought register. It's called speaking their language, dipshit.

[Edit: El P's rating just dropped from 6 to 5. Too funny]