rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Real Deal on Ethiopia - Addis Ababa Datasheet & Red Pill bits on Africa

Foreword

I respect Roosh's decision especially considering my constant drunk posting and near mental breakdown towards the end of my RVF career. It's his place after all, so after this write-up ... I will not be posting again. But there's quite a bit of incomplete, vague, often times misleading and in some cases outright horrendous information on Africa floating around on the forum that I found it necessary to write a posthumous datasheet on Ethiopia. As an afterthought, I've added some tips on Africa as well.

So far there have been two datasheets on Ethiopia, both nicely written and of decent quality especially considering the relative short length both OP's have spent in the country.'A' for effort but there are so many things not addressed in those two sheets which I will cover here; from the perspective of a native which will hopefully result in a better understanding of the country/ women, clarify misconceptions worth clarifying and also arm future travelers with some insider ammo.

This datasheet is written in honor of & dedicated to former forum member Hades. A cool guy who gave me solid life, lifting and nutrition advice. He even invited me to a party at his place. Watching him struggle mentally was heartbreaking but I have no doubt he'll bounce back on track and break new PR's in life and in the gym. He's Viking afterall. Hope all is well brother.

Rough Regional Breakdown of the Country

A lot of westerners, Europeans in particular tend to view countries interms of nation states. Germany is German from Kiehl to the Bodensee. Despite some minor regional differences, Italy is Italian from the Dolomites to Sicily. Same goes for Scandinavian countries, Poland and Holland. Even in multilingual countries such as Switzerland and Belgium, regional variations are nothing major.

In Africa, Nigeria alone boasts 200 languages. 80 languages in Ethiopia. 150 in Cameroon. And these are not dialects either. These are actually languages. In many cases, you can find isolated populations of 10-100 k people with a completely different language than people who live just across the next mountain or river. Phenotypically people differ immesely as well.
Going from Dessie in North-central Ethiopia to Gambella in the southwest, located just 350 miles apart .... might as well be the difference between Athens and New Delhi culturally speaking.

As a result, it's very difficult to write an "Ethiopia Datasheet" or "Congo Datsheet" or "Nigeria Datsheet" since the diversity within African countries is immense. This datasheet will focus mainly on the city of Addis Ababa ... which is where I'm from but as an intro I'll give a quick overview of the other parts of the country.

Northern Ethiopia consists of the Habesha people. A Semitic people, predominantly orthodox christian who inhabit the dry, mountainous & barren lands from where the Blue Nile originates. Bone crushing poverty is the norm here. Despite that, Northern Ethiopians/Habeshas are the social, economic and political elite of the country.

Historically, Ethiopia consisted of only northern Ethiopia and parts of Eritrea. The areas south of Addis Ababa were incorporated through conquest in the late 19th century and aren't quite "Ethiopian" in the true sense of the word. They started out as colonies and a source of slaves eventually becoming a part of the country.

Northern Ethiopia contains most of the country's historic and religious sites. It's got 2 passable "cities" ... Mekele and Bahr Dar. Outside of those few tourist spots and two cities, I do not recommend venturing into the countryside. It's an absolute shithole which will leave you depressed.

The East and Southeast - is a dry, semi-arid desert inhabited by nomadic pastoralists driving their herds of camels and goats from place to place. It's inhabited by the Somali and the Afar, both ethnic groups predominantly muslim. The central government's hold is not as strong here as in the rest of the country.

The Central and West Central plateau - highly diverse in landscape but mostly inhabited by the Oromo. Oromos around the capital tend to have an habesha look and follow orthodox Christianity. The ones in the west follow Protestantism. The ones further south & east are all Muslim.

The South - most of the countries 80 languages are spoken in the south. It's the most fertile part of the country with it's tropical rain-forests, mighty rivers and fertile valleys. Despite the regions wealth, the people have little to no influence in government or the economic & social makeup of the country. Besides peasant farmers, it's also inhabited by cattle herding tribes who walk around fully naked and engage in savage customs.

Gambella is a small region bordering south Sudan in the Southwest. As fertile as the south, but less densely populated. Calling them Ethiopian is as queer as calling a Tibetan refugee living in London "British". The people are the same Nilotic race as the South Sudanese.

Addis Ababa - The Capital

[Image: Addis-Ababa-Bole-e1438697121290.jpeg]

Unlike other countries, Ethiopia doesn't really have any second cities. The other cities are little more than provincial backwater towns at best or remote trading posts at worst. So as a first time traveler to the country I don't recommend venturing elsewhere. ( If you must, Mekelle and Awassa are nice)

Addis Ababa officially has a population of about 2.5 million although its common knowledge that in reality it is about twice that figure. The city had grown immensely in economy, size, population and diversity over the past decade.

You know that weird stage in growth where the economy grows faster than the quality of the populace? Think 3rd tier Chinese cities and you'll get idea on where Addis is heading.

15 years ago Addis was little more than an administrative seat of the government, a transportation hub through which all the major roads in the country went through, the seat of the African Union, a business district, a few middle class suburbs and a dozen or so slum neighborhoods ( which by 3rd world standards were actually quite clean). The population consisted of mostly Semitic orthodox Christians from the north who tend to be highly religious and well mannered. One could leave his wallet on a Cafe seat and no one would pick it up.

Fast forward to 2016 and the city's population has more than doubled, Northern Orthodox Christians are officially a minority due to low birth-rates & mass immigration from the under-developed south and Muslim east of the country, there are over to 100,000 Chinese in the city - mostly working in construction & import, along with 30,000 Western expats (not including the steady rotation of tourists & the Italians who've been here for generations) 25,000 Indians, same number of Arabs, thousands of Turkish businessmen and another couple thousand Nigerian hustlers.

While Nairobi is the tech hub of Africa , Addis is the diplomatic capital. It's got more embassies in the world than every other city in the world except London and D.C. often referred to the "Brussels of Africa". It's the seat of the African Union, the Economic Commision for Africa , the IGAD, ECC and over 130 embassies.

Property prices have quadrupled in the past 10 years alone. New roads, high-rise buildings, luxury condos and low income "project" type housing popping up everywhere and along with the economic growth - crowded buses, food queues in low-icome neighborhoods and disgustingly dirty slums have developed as well.

Along with the country, the mentality of the girls has changed as well. Money is becoming much more important to them as the city is becoming more competitive and a government salary which only 10 years ago could support an entire family barely covers rent nowadays. The trend is that it's slowly becoming that only rich people and very poor people who don't mind living like animals can afford to live in the city. Regular salaried folks are moving to the outlying areas.

Where to go

Addis Ababa has an old city, a new city and whole 'nother city under construction expanding in all directions. The old city and new city might as well be different countries.

The old city consists of Piassa, 4 Kilo, 5 Kilo, 6 Kilo, Ferensay, Enkulal Fabrika, Shiro Meda and Merkato. It is poor, crowded, poorly educated and conservative. Rougly the North and west sides of the city.

The new city consists of Bole, Wello Sefer, Sar Bet, Mexico, Tor Haloch, Ourael, Megenagna, CMC and Ayat. It's not crowded, people tend to be more affluent and "modern". Roughly the East and south sides of the city.

The following are prime going out areas within the new city with a high concentration of bars, restaurants and hookah joints.

- All along Bole road from the airport to Mesqel Square
- Haya Hulet to Edna Mall
- Edna Mall to Atlas
- Atlas to Chechnya

"Chechnya" owes it's name to the fact that a decent part of the red light district borders the Russian Embassy. Back in the 90's drunk people used to throw pebbles and stones into the embassy compound and the guards would often throw shit back - whole area has since been called Chechnya.

Would advise against it but you can find anything from hardened whores to sweet girls who used to run track back in highschool who now trick on the tracks right by the same school.

Hot Spots

Clubbing in Addis is primarily the realm of girls in their early to late 20's and men in their late 20's to late 30's since most younger men can't really afford it unless their families are well-off enough to give 'em clubbing money.

Kaya Lounge - nice, outdoor themed bar with live bands on Thursdays and non-fasting day Fridays. Fantastic place for early drinking. Flirt night club and Club Surrender are a 2 minute walking distance away - so are several hotels including The Monarch and The Ramada Addis. The Marriot Executive Apartments & The Ghion are about 7 minute drive away.

Flirt Nightclub - 2minute walk from Kaya and Club Surrender. Vibe is more "tables and bottles of Ciroc" than "Beer and conversation". The girls who come here are baaad. The only downside is that social cicrle reigns supreme here.

A lot of girls whose fathers sent them to the US to become doctors but end up with a shit degree & come back home to work in the family business types. The one advantage is that the girls speak perfect American English and understand American humor which might explain why westerners from English speaking countries love this place.

Mama's Kitchen - former restaurant turned bar and restaurant . Very cozy place. Great place for pre-drinking and talking before hitting the clubs. Cheapest beer prices in that part of the city. $1.50 local beers and even cheaper local draughts.

They even serve fine German import beers like Franzikaner and some Belgian ale commonly called Kes Birra (Monk Beer). Venue is close set and intimate. Girls are open minded and down to socialize. Great place to meet a girl and bounce to somewhere where the night can progress further.

Mama's Kitchen got two branches. Make sure you're going to the one next to the Golden Tulip Hotel. The other one along Hayat is a trashy place troubled teens, potheads, wannabe rastas & broke college students tend to frequent.

Black Rose Lounge - located between Boston Day Spa and Alem Cinema. Classy crowd, dim lit, hot girls ... great place to be hitting in groups or to take out a girl on a night out. Very sexual vibe but not really a place for cold approach pickup. People come here in groups and hitting on girls here is inconvenient & awkward because everyone is mostly seated @ booths and tables.

Surrender Night Club - second best place to pick up girls in the city. Music is mostly hip-hop and Top 40 remixes although they seem to have one DJ who plays too much trap music. I called the idiot out when he started playing "Panda! Panda! Panda! Panda! Panda! ... I got broads in Atlanta !!!" for the third time in the same night. It does sometimes get a bit too crowded - especially on Saturdays.

AV Nightclub - THE best place to pickup girls. Nuff said! Two floor club ... fantastic crowd and full of bored rich girls looking for someone new and exciting to fuck.

Outdoor Bar @ the Ramada Addis - spot got a very mature vibe. Jazz music, 50's and 60's oldies American classics almost has a Martini Lounge vibe to it. The girls come here in big groups and love socializing.

Jolly Bar -

Not my favorite place but the crowd deems itself "grown" and educated although a bit snobbby. Lots of Western expats too for the most part consisting of average Europeans working for humanitarian organizations.
You could pick up one of them if all else fails. I almost pulled a mid-30's Austrian cougar from here but the bitch started that hackneyed bullshit speech about people in my country being "so poor, but soo happy ". I left her mid sentence and went out to mack on other girls. But my sister started crying for some stupid reason ... so we ended up leaving early.

This is the place whose sister branch gained notoriety a back in 2009/2010 for having a weighing scale by the front entrance in which girls who looked a bit too hefty were told to step on the scale and prove that they were under 62 kg as a pre-condition for entry.

Accommodation

Due to the recent influx of foreign diplomats, businessmen, aid workers and chiefly Chinese companies and their employees , hotel prices have sky rocketed. If your're the type of traveler who's solidly on team "Money ain't a thang" I recommend The Ramada Addis, The Hilton, Ghion Hotel, Elily Hotel, Capitol Hotel, The Monarch, The Marriot Executive ... there are a lot of options. But you could also pay like $30 - $60 extra per month and stay @ the sheraton.

The Sheraton Addis - THE best hotel in East Africa. It's right in front of the Imperial palace of Emperor HaileSellasie. It's pricey but you get what you pay for.

Perfect example

I went swimming here because the Hotel whose swimming club I got a 2 week membership at was renovating . They gave us free passes for a week at the Sheraton. After my swim, I spot a girl who could by any objective standard pass for a Victoria Secret model, seated at the outdoor bar - drinking tea. For some reason I was feeling extra confident that day and go introduce myself. Told her I'm on vacation and live stateside blah blah- She turned out to be a former Miss Universe Angola.

Since pics of girls we banged are not allowed nor any personal identifying info ... she was Miss Universe Angola somewhere between 2006 and 2016. Got her number, took her out to see the city and go bar hopping, pulled her back to her room and hit that all night. Only brief breaks consisted of Parliaments & Heineken. By far the fittest girl I've ever banged. Not a bit of pinchable fat anywhere.

On my way back I also saw the King of Morrocco with his entourage. Apparently he was there for some AU conference or something.

Advantages - if you're staying @ the Sheraton pussy is guaranteed. I'd go as far as saying a threesome is guaranteed if that's to your liking. Go to a club, approach two girls, chat a bit and innocently drop the "Got an exclusive afterparty at the Sheraton" line. Not a single girl aged 18 - 25 would refuse you. Foreigner, Westerner, possibly fit and well-travelled gentleman staying at the Sheraton is too much for even the hottest, richest and bitchiest girls to say no to.

All in all though I don't think hotels are worth it unless your company is footing the bill. Thankfully, small businessmen have counter-punched with a solution. "Guest houses" which are pretty much former residential homes renting out a room with breakfast and some other minor services.

They are clean, cozy and there are so many of 'em sprinkled all the way from Airport Highway to Bole all the way to Atlas - making them a financially as well as logistically sound choice. Guesthouse prices from $15 to $60 a night with decent discounts for longterm stays.

Fasting days and going out

Orthodox Ethiopians fast 112 days out of the year. That means no meat, milk, cheese, butter, eggs and alcohol. Wednesdays and Fridays are usually fasting days. Thursdays are good & Saturdays are usually popping no matter what but if you plan on going out on a Friday, ask if whether or not it's a fasting day of 3 of the major fasting seasons.

The prime fasting seaons are

1. Late Novemeber till January 7th. To be spcific ... the 43 days before Orthodox christmas i.e Jan 7th

2. The Great Lent fast - 55 days ... early March to late April

3. Early to mid August

If that's the case, clubs and bars might be a bit' slow. Which reminds me; if you go home with a girl on a Saturday and she leaves Sunday morning at 5 am, she's most likely gone to church. Habesha girls are weird in that regard. They'll drink, smoke and fuck - and before the cum has dried on their tighs they're heading to church like good Christian women ought to. Simultaneously funny, sad and cute.

Something I've never experienced outside this country.

Safety
Addis is by far the safest major city in Africa. Although crime has slightly increased in recent years, violent crime is still entirely non-existent even at late hours and in the poorest neighborhoods. The absolute worst you will find are pickpcokets trying to cuck you out of your cellphones and wallets ... nothing you can't avoid with a stiff cocktail of common sense and caution.

Transportation - Who got the keys to ma bimmah

Rentting a car - I do not reccomend it unless you want to die. There are no traffic laws in the city. No such thing as lanes. I know guys who haven't used their turn lights in years. Thursday to Saturday after 8PM every fourth driver is wasted. Besides, the city is growing so fast that a decent percentage of the roads and buildings don't even show up on GPS yet.

Taxis are available everywhere and are very convenient. Haggling is an absolute must. As a foreigner, whatever price a cab driver offer you, halve it at the very least. I'll explain more about haggling in the do's an don't section.

Blue Cabs Vs Meter Cabs - The blue cabs mostly consist of old Russian ladas. They're not really comfortable but I'd gladly sacrifice 15 minutes of comfort to save $10. The yellow/green meter cabs are air conditioned, more comfortable and almost twice as pricey.

Do you even lift brah?

Ofcourse you do.

Lifting culture is almost non-existent in Ethiopia. Out of the tiny percentage of gym goers most are cardio bunnies ... both male and female. The weight rooms are more often than not empty. If not, it's some guys doing brocep curls with 15 lb dumbbells or similar beta faggotry of the sort. Any guy at intermediate lifter level & above (2 plate bench, 3 plate squat and 4 plate deadlift for 3x5) will have little competition at bars and clubs since most habesha guys are skinny-fat 150 pounders.

There are a lot of gyms to choose from but if one wants to avoid the cardio enthusiasts and stick to iron I reccomend ...

Active 8 Fitness - located by CMC/Summit in behind Sunshine. I beieve they have a website. One of the better gyms in the country. Looks a bit too commerical with its brand new, shuny equiment. Lots and lots of hot trophy wives in spandex with gravity defying booties and to my surprise ... the bane of gyms worldwide ... old gentlemen lounging naked in the locker rooms. Some things never change anywhere you go I guess.
It's got an all inclusive spa ... Sauna, Steam bath, Jacuzzi, Moroccan bath, massage and acupunture. Also a swimming pool, circuit workout area and its very own rooftop bar & restaurant.

Life fitness - solid place logistics wise ... located downtown and they got $3 day passes. Got everything a gym is supposed to have and nothing it's not supposed to. Highly recommended.

Gym culture is still new in the country so don't be surprised to experience at times a severe lack of gym etiquette. Hoarding dumbells, not re-racking, doing jumping jacks in the squat rack etc ...

I got 5 on it

Weed is in many cases cheaper than cigarettes and found everywhere. Just ask some guys smoking cigarettes infront of a bar who looks like he might be stoners. Rastas or guys with dreadlocks are almost guaranteed to either have weed or know someone who's got weed to sell. If you can't find a rasta ... ask the doorman of the club or bar you're staying at. Weed is officially not legal but no one is going to arrest you for smoking on a night out.

Tipping
Tipping is not required but customary. It's never a calculated percentage - whatever you feel fair is fine. 15-20 % American style is definitely too much. I've been to expensive bars and restaurants where the service was mediocre and tipped nothing. Also been to mom and pop spots where I've tipped 100% of the bill.

A decent rough figure is 5 % of the bill - give or take.

How to become uncuckable

As a westerner/foreigner, recent immigrants to the city who now constitute upto 60% of the population will try to cuck you out of every cent you got. I apologize on behalf of all Ethiopians for this embarrassment to my country. 10 years ago this was not the case but the current situation is starting to turn a once proud people into degenerates.

Here are some rules.

1) Never tip more than 5%. Restaurant workers have full salaries so no 20% tipping like in America

2) Never give any money to beggars ... especially not women holding babies. They're all tricks who make more money begging than entry-level public employees. I personally only give money to war veterans.

3) Never trust a mid-20's to mid 40's guy trying to "show you X", 'take you to X", "know about X" or "get you X". These people are called "Delalas" or brokers ... the lowest form of human being. You could use their services if you want and then not pay them but that would be stooping to their level.

Example: You're at a club and just ran out of cigarettes. You go outside to buy a couple more. Some guy runs up to you and tells you. " Sir! Sir! ... It's fine I'll get you some, what do you want"?. Comes back in 10 minutes and tries to charge you 50 Birr for a pack that costs 20 (plus some extra for doing you a service you didn't need or want and could have done yourself).You could just take the pack, give him 20 and then tell him to fuck off which is what I usually do. But for many foreigners who're not familiar with local prices ... this becomes a problem.

4) Never give any money to guards and doormen

Scenario: You park your car in a public space near the bar or restaurant you're hitting. Place is kinda' slow and the bitches be wack so you decide to hit another bar. You only had one beer and were there for like 15 minutes. You pay and get back to your car. Some random hoodlum comes up to your window and expects you to give him 10 Birr for "looking after your car" in a public parking spot in the safest city in Africa. It's become so customary that even other people will goad you into tipping.

Fuck 'em.

Always been against non-voluntary wealth redistribution.

5) Never pay the suggested price. Good starting point while haggling is half the suggested price. Say you want to take a cab from x to Y. The cab driver offers 300 Birr. Give him a mocking smile and just leave. He'll call after you and be like " How much, How much?". Go 150. Most likely you'll settle for 175 or 200 max.

THE GIRLS

Northern Ethiopian girls are commonly called Habeshas.

Your typical habesha girl which you are most likely to find at all the "high-end" bars and clubs I listed ... has light to medium-dark skin, big almond eyes, a spacious forehead, long neck, long & medium-curly mulatta hair, a small waist, broad healthful hips and a big ass - even if the girl is skinny everywhere else.

West African girls have great booties as well but tend to be a bit too muscular. A lot of latinas ( like Brazilians/Puerto Ricans/Dominicans) have better asses and bodies than habesha girls but are oft built like big prize stallions. Habesha girls have a certain fragile, feminine vulnurebility that I like ... almost regal despite their ample booty meat.

'Dem Titayyyyz are okay. Not great, not bad ... just okay.
Height wise they range mostly from 5'1 to 5'5.

These girls have a body and look I consider classically and unmistakebly habesha.

One must keep in mind that Ethiopia is a very diverse country and you could find girls who look radically different from the pics below.

[Image: tumblr_ndtjaqT2g91raivqdo2_500.jpg]

[Image: 69d852229fe0bd1114059ec5c4227512.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20160126-WA0019-300x298.jpg]

^^^^ are a good & realistic example of what cute-pretty middle class + habesha girls look like on a night out. I'm not keen on spamming this thread with pics of girls so google is your friend.

Disclaimer : Ethiopia is a diverse country. Girls who look like that are the majority at the best bars and clubs in Addis. But among the general population, only about 25-30 % of girls will have that look.

Habesha girls on the 1-10 scale

Some of you guys on here are too picky. I don't know what your standards are based on or what sort of talent you tap on a regular basis but I remember one guy in the forum lounge claiming that Sofia Vergara is a " 6 on a good day". In another recent thread, some guys were claiming that the new half-caste chick Prince Harry is tapping is " Not bad for a 35 year old". If you're the type of guy who believes Sofia Vergara is a 6 & Prince Harry's girl is "not bad" then don't bother coming to the country for girls. You'll be surrounded by 3's and 4's.

White girls for example, spread out wide as fuck on the 1-10 scale. You can find absolutely disgusting white girls who're 2's and 3's (I've even seen a white girl in North Dakota who is a legit 0) but you can also find absolute stunners who're almost angelic and out of this world in their beauty - 10/10's. Plus you got everything in between spread out rather evenly.
Habesha girls gather towards the mean - I'd say excluding cases of poverty and old age, it's near impossible to find one who's not worthy for a quick drunk fuck or less than a 4.5. It's also hard to find an girl who's better than an 8. We just don't have the genetic makeup for aesthetic extremes - top or bottom.

There's always a + 1 for exotic value. On the other hand, there's always a -1 familiarity tax. So an habesha girl who's objectively a 7 might be an 8 for a white guy and a 6 to me.

The Habesha Mentality

I don't mean to get into history too much but strongly believe this is relevant to understanding Ethiopian girls/people and to make the most of your stay here.

Ethiopia is "weird" among world countries, often reffered to " The Lonely Nation" among anthropologists and social scientists. Even Samuel Huntington wrote in his book "Clash of Civilizations" that Ethiopia didn;t really belong anywhere. Culturally not western, not African, not Islamic, not Chinese , not Slavic, not Latin, not commonwealth, or francophone.

Dating 2000 years back all the way until 1974 Ethiopia was a feudal state ruled by absolute monrachs. The mentality and makeup of the country was very similar to medieval feudal Europe. The church and the Emperor along with provincial lords and and land owning knights demanded absolute obedience and absolute loyalty 'till death from their subjects.

The Orthodox Kings retreated to the mountains and isolated themselves from the rest of the world - for over a thousand years ... that's how long our "dark age" lasted. Only foreign contact from the early 700s to the 1860's conisted of religious embassies to Alexandria, Jerusalem/Antioch and a brief flirtation with the Portuguese in the 1600's until they were expelled for preaching Catholicism.

The best way I could describe the mentality of your average Ethiopian towards foreigners is a bone crushing inferiority complex masked as pride.

You know that Greek dad from "My big fat Greek Wedding" incessantly talking about the glory of the ancient Greeks ? Ethiopians ... the northerners especially can be just as annoying with way less bragging material.

Your average habesha thinks the country is a unique snowflake ... the origin of mankind (due to old Homo Erectus bones found here lol), a sort of holy land where Orthodox Christianity, Islam and Judaism have co-existed in harmony for centuries, a genius race - the only black people with their own alphabet, a noble people who've never bowed to foreign powers whose culture and history other countries are jealous of and are intent on destroying, a land so virgin and fruitful which however didn't reach a millionth of it's potential due to "the Arabs" and " white man's policies".....

[Image: jordan.gif]

While there are tiny kernels of truth to all of the above delusions it's primarily just a defense mechanism for a beaten people and an absolute embarrasment of a country outside the capital. There are bumper stickers on cars with "Ethiopia shall rise again" -esque quotes which make me cringe everytime.

More than anything ... the country is desperate for the respect it thinks it deserves because of a powerful kingdom which existed here over thousand years ago. Most Ethiopians aren't even conciously aware of the above thought process. It's just egrained within the populace ... male, female, young or old ... in varying degrees.

So as a foreigner to the country ... your interactions with the people should keep in mind the above which brings me to the DO's and Don'ts when interacting with your average habesha girl.

Dont's

1. Dont' talk too much about yourself.

In America, the individual is king. Every person believes their own lives, hobbies and experiences matter - hence the open, gregarious "I'm telling you evrything about my life in 5 minutes" candor of Americans (Which I have adopted as well and causes me some awkward social situations whenever I go back home for a visit).

In Ethiopia, you're better off giving your opinions on other people, events, trends or ideas. Talking too much about your own personal life is a bit of a social faux-pas and lowers your value.

Also remember how Roosh wrote about how clown game is becoming increasingly neccessary in America since the girls all have ADD. A lot of westerners also tend to run clown game which works in North America but among Ethiopian girls is seen as straight up weird. The girls are thinking "Why would a tall, good-looking, "rich", American man who in every respect is better than me act like this? He must be mentally ill." I'm not kidding.

2. Don't waste your time with girls who don't speak English aka you'll have a small chance fucking or having a meaningful sexual/romantic relationship with.

Luckily there is one fantastic and fool-proof metric. Decent command of the English language! Only pursuing girls who speak English will AUTOMATICALLY sift out all the undesirables ... whores, goldiggers, conservatives, prudes, foreign husband hunters, circumcized poor girls from the countryside with no clits and thus a super-low libido, poor urban chicks , good girls who need to support their families through sex, not-so-attractive girls from the southern ethnic groups, or any combination of the above. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH.

COMMAND OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SHOULD BE YOUR NUMBER 1 METRIC.
Approach a girl and if her English isn't OK - NEXT immediately.
This step alone will exponetially increase your chances of pulling in Ethiopia on top of practically immunizing you from being taken advantage of or enduring a boring time & shitty sex from some country chick you have to use sign language in order to understand.

2. Don't go to "New Money Bars".

The past 10-15 years of fast economic growth has turned everything from former fruit-stand attendants to shoe-shines to constrcution workers into legit millionaires. These guys are mostly in their 30's and early 40's. Despite the money, their ... " lower class behavior " lingers on like Arabian cologne.
Hot girls of middle class background and above wouldn't be caught dead with these types of guys so the guys frequent bars and clubs in which the girls are poorer and are more impressed by or willing to endure them for their money.

Which has resulted the recent boom in establishments which are more whorehouse or Sugar daddy- sugar baby matchmaking spots than bar or club. Some of these look like "hot" clubs even by western standards. But it's rare to see normal girls intent on having a good time here. 20% of the girls at these bars/clubs are legit whores. 30% are the girlfriends or plates of one of these new money guys. 20% are girls are desperately husband hunting and the remaining 30% are sugar babbies looking for potential daddies.
So it's easy to see why these spots are a bad investment.

Many foreigners come to one of these spots and complain about the attitude of the girls, the "hate" from the men and the general shit vibe. Here's a more or less comprehensive list of spots like these. Avoid them at all costs.

- Bar Melo

- Shebeta
- H20
- Illusion
- Voltage
- All the one room bars along Chechnya aka Mike Leyland Street
- Acapulco

Game here consists of getting a table & ordering a whole bottle of Johnny Walker Black Label and acting like you own the place. Once you see a girls you like you tell one of the bartenders to call her over. You don't do it on your own since you need to save face and look "cool". Girl comes over and you talk to her a bit. Ask her where she's staying. Ask her to stay the night ... agree on a price range. She'll drink with you the whole night, you pay her and she leaves with you.

Lame as fuck I know but TIA. This is Africa.

3. Stop taking Naughty Nomads travel sheets as facts. More than once, I've had arguments with RVF members who've never been to Africa telling me "it's easy to get laid in Africa" based on Naughty Nomad's writings.

I respect Naughty Nomad's work. He's a confident, optimistic, super-social go-getter who's the best at one thing. Not giving a fuck. He's got a zest for life few guys can match ... I mean the dude would probably enjoy himself on a fucking barn and brag about making out with the farmers daughter.

But he is not a good social analyst. You need a Roosh-like calm temperament in order to evaluate and get an accurate feel for a country and its culture ... sexual or otherwise.

4. Don't give the impression that you're only in the country for a short while. When you meet a girl, tell her you're here for atleast a year. Whether she's looking for a boyfriend, FWB or quick fuck ... an habesha girl just feels more comfortable with the idea of fucking a guy she atleast has the option of seeing again.

Telling the girls you're a "consultant" for some foreign company based here and that you've settled here for the forseeable future (without giving them the impression that you're balling) is a fantastic strategy.

5. Don't hit on poor girls.
Ethiopian society is not egalitarian. This is not the west. Class matters and matters immensely. As a westerner, you automatically put yourself in the higher classes as soon as you arrive in the country.

When you hit on a poor girl you're instantly branding yourself as

1. A guy who has no standards

2. A guy who can't get laid in his own country and is planning on getting girls here for cheap

What does that do?

- lowers your social value. Wealthier girls who were probably checking you out at first will immediately write you off as a potential suitor.

- the lower class girl you are talking too wonders "why the hell would a white guy who's supposed to be fucking the rich girls hitting on me ... something must be wrong with him" She will then start seeing flaws in you that don't exist, inorder to make sense of the situation. You'll strike out and then conclude " Ethiopian girls are tough. They stick to their own men" like I hear a lot of foreigners say. That's not the case at all.

- lower class men will ALL be hating on you. Some will go as far as cockblocking. Think about it. Despite their beauty, you're hitting on a bottom 20% girl. These are the only girls these economically disadvantaged men have access to and you're directly competing with them when you could be banging chicks these guys can't even get a whiff off.

Imagine you're a rich New Yorker who just moved to the deep south in the 1920's. You could get all the pretty, well-bred southern belles and they're most likely stoked to have an eligible new young bachelor in town as well. But you're blind to class and the superficial nature of upper class southern "society" which breeds the hottest girls. So you go and start hitting on all the pretty white trash women who pass the boner test. All the southern belles now think you're white trash too and avoid you like the plague.

The white trash girls are wondering why a Yankee with a mansion is hitting on them. Must be something wrong with him. Plus the all white trash men start hating on you for being a "rich yankee bastard" hitting on their women and start cockblocking.

See where I'm going with this?

This is one of biggest mistakes I've seen western men make. Other foreigners generally go for well-off girls. Westerners come from egalitarian & socially free countries, either don't understand these nuances or don't care as long as the girl passes the boner test. So they end up shooting themseleves in the foot not only with the girls in question ... but also with potentially richer and hotter girls who see them engaging women they consider trash.

6. Don't drink too much - Habesha men are big alcoholics - by far the highest alcohol consumption per capita in Africa. Binge drinking is widespread among men but quite rare among women. (Bad combination, we all know how absurd drunk people look when you are sober) And girls are always complaining about this. I have found it to be extremely effective to take a girl to the loudest, drunkest bar or club and claim " I don't drink" or " I'll have just one". It's a huge DHV & habesha girls regularly list "he doesn't drink too much" as a one of the top qualities they seek in a guy.

Besides the above points .... game on like you would any other girls. The girls are actually very receptive and friendly.

Do's

1. Social circle game reigns supreme here. If you're here for more than a month I highly recommend befriending a local guy who ... again ... speaks great English and has possibly lived abroad. The return on investment is fantastic.

These guys always have bad bitches tagging along. Once the ice is broken through the guy, you'll find it surprisingly easy to pull girls. More often than not, the girls will be hitting on you.

2. [b]Talk about football (soccer) particulary the EPL.
[/b]
Ethiopians are mad about European football in general and the EPL in particular. It's become a way for poor people to forget their problems and feel like champions for one day a week. To a lot of urban poor, the EPL is all they have.

It's a way for middle-income people to alleviate boredom, and a way for the rich to gamble and attention-whore by doing stupid stuff like organizing a cake baking drive for Arsene Wengers birthday, getting GGMU rims on their cars etc ...

Any self-respecting bar or restaurant shows EPL games but it's better to ask locals for the most crowded and lively EPL Bars. Any game featuring Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Machester City, Chelsea or Tottenham is likely to be filled to the brim. Hell, even Leicester has cojured up some fans lately.

3. Chew Khat.
Habeshas become very social while chewing chat ... a mild stimulant drug which is usually chewed on Saturday/Sunday alongside smoking hookah. Chat ... the vest way I can describe the effect is ... a 15 mg Adderral or Vivance mixed with a 200 mg caffeine pill. But you'll have to chew it and suck out the juice from the bitter leaves for 1-1.5 hours before you feel anything. Don't let that discourage you.

The super social, "I'm on top of the world" mood you get into is definitely worth the chew.

Does Race Matter?

White men - Do very well here. But I've never heard of a place where white men don't do well so I guess Ethiopia is nothing special for you guys. Asian girls worship them so for an average looking white guy Asia might be a better bet. For good looking white guys South America might be a better value than Ethiopia.

Black men

Dark skinned black men do fine as long as they don't dress too hip-hop. Lighter skinned black men from America/Canada/UK however swim in pussy. They do better than white men and even the top local guys who have social circle, language and status to their advantage.

Light skinned black foreigners offer the best of both worlds to hot habesha girls. They have the unique advantage of being exotic without being too exotic. Same advantage white latino men enjoy with white girls.

Example : Basic Becky is from New England and just moved to NYC. She wants some exotic dick but isn't quite sure about dating DeShaun or Ahmed. But then Enrique from Argentina comes along & she jumps on his dick in 5 minutes. He speaks spanish, dances tango, is exotic as fuck AND is still white!!! She gets all the benefits of exotic dick with none of the disadvantages.

Light skinned black men from the west have the same appeal to habesha girls. If you're from a western country and shaded like J.Cole, Lenny Kravitz, Stephen Marley etc ... drop by Addis on your next African trip. You will not regret it.

IRT men - Indians ( southern Indian businessmen tend to be the most common here) have it the worst because their behavior is oftentimes atrocious. I've seen Indian businessmen entering bars in groups of 4 or 5, clad in low quality clothing , retreating to some corner ... not drinking, dancing or socializing with anyone - not even among themselves ... just lustily staring at every passing girl for hours on end. But I see no reason why a well-groomed, game aware IRT should not be able to pull here.

Asian men - For Asian guys who like black women there is no better place in Africa. The Chinese actually do really well here. Most of the 100 k + Chinese here are middle aged men with zero swag and they still pull.

There are two external factors I figured work against Asian guys worldwide. Small size and being percepted as nerds aka non-sexual. Both factors are not an issue here. Habesha men tend to be small as well and most have the raw sexual appeal of a turnip.

Stylish Asian guys should able to pull easily. You can see a decent number of half chinese bastard kids in certain preschools and elementary schools nowadays. Curious to see what the girls will look like in 15 years.

If you're Asian, lying about being Korean also might make things easier. One of my frat bros from back in college ... Heung-Jin ... a Korean-American dude came here with me for a visit back in 2011 and was pulling left and right. Which reminds me ....

This is just a theory I came up with, but part of the success Asians are enjoying here might be because of the recent trend of K-pop and Korean soap operas having become extremely popular here. There's actually a TV channel (KANA TV) airing K-pop and Korean soap operas translated to Amharic the whole day which is getting the highest ratings in the country. It doesn't seem to be a coincidence that girls who have the time/convenience of watching daytime TV soap operas - hairdressers, secretaries, waitresses, receptionists, clothing store attendants etc ... are the most likely to date Chinese men.

Other stuff to do

There are a bunch of national parks in the Rift Valley & Southeast (Awash, Nech Sar and Babile being the best) which have your typical Serengeti type game. Zebras, Ostriches, Elephants, Giraffes, Wildebeest, Lions, Hippos and Eland Antelopes. The facilities at these parks are OK - nowhere near South African, Namibian-Botswanan (except the Okavango part), Tanzanian or Kenyan levels though. Might be worth a visit if you're here and got a couple of days to spare.

Here is some fantastic info on hunting in Ethiopia ... they even got Elephant hunting every December near the Sudanese border for prices 80% cheaper than in the RSA.

http://www.addistour.com/attractionssite...iopia.html

I actually spent the past week hunting with my Dad. We tracked and took down 3 warthogs, 2 Zebras, an East African Oryx (Gemsbock) and a klipspringer.

[Image: herds-of-oryxes-at-awash.jpg]

I also almost got killed by a gang of baboons. My dad and I took a brief smoke break next to some roadside hill in Nech Sar National park. Granite, probably 300 meters high, very steep. I suddenly get the urge to do hand-stand pushups against the cliff for dat dere shoulder and core strength. Couple reps in and I hear a "thump"... rock falling on grass. We turn around but this was no small rock. It was a boulder the fucking size of a picnic cooler which fell like 8 meters to the left of us.

Mad with rage, I look up and .... it's a gang of baboons already in the collective process of pushing a second boulder down upon us. Absolutely disgusting animals with no honor along with hyenas and assvoegel ... fuck the lot of 'em. I should have taken down what seems to have been their Alpha who was just chilling & looking at me like "whacha gonna do about it " while the others were pushing.

Warning on where not to go

Travel agencies. Don't trust them. For every legit one there are 3 who're just out there to cuck you out of your dollars. Forum member "Cambodian Creamsicle" was taken to a monastery on Lake Tana which consisted of little huts. I feel for you man and would have been raging if that happened to me as well.

Ethiopia got an amazing history and some truly one of a kind places worth seeing. But in an effort to attract more tourists ... these travel agencies along with the Ethiopian tourism board are naming every rock and tree some monk might have pissed on 400 years ago "National Treasures". Foreigners come here expecting something cool. Instead they find some stupid rock, a hastily built 'memorial" for god knows what and a small shop where you are supposed to buy overpriced "souvenirs".

I apologize on behalf of my country for this. This is what happens when you give a bunch of sons of barley farmers and goat herders power to rule over a nation. Fuck those peasants.

So here is a comprehensive list of places worth visiting

-Lalibela

-DANAKIL DEPRESSION

-Any one of these National parks - BABILE, AWASH, NECH SAR

-Debre Damo

-Axum

- Simien Mountains

or any spots which are located as starting points tot he above places. Most else these tourist packages offer you is absolute bullshit. Refuse to get these tour packages and check out these places individually if you got time.

Is visiting Ethiopia worth it?

Depends.

There is too much good in this country to call it bad. And there's too much bad to truly call it good.

If you are passing through East Africa - hit Dar es-Sallam or Zanzibar instead. Addis Ababa would be my third choice. Mombassa and Kampalla are boring & are best avoided. Nairobi is nice but Addis beats it due to sheer size of the city and quality of girls.

It pains me to say it but the country is still a third world shithole despite whatever anyone might tell you otherwise.

Since 1700 years ago Northern Ethiopia was a feudal state, jointly ruled by absolute monarchs & the orthodox church. The mentality, economic, social & political makeup of the country was almost identical to that of medieval feudal Europe - I mean until 1974 peasants paid their taxes in grain, coffee and even slaves. Until the mid 60's feudal lords could assemble bigger armies than the Emperor himself. The church and the Emperor along with provincial lords and land owning knights commanded absolute obedience and loyalty.

In the 70's, the socialists rose to power after a Soviet sponsored coup & within a couple years somehow managed to starve 4 million people to death. Left it a mess in '91. Then came a new government. Feudalism to Socialism to Capitalism in less than two generations with the worst aspects of each system lingering on the population.

Still got the feudal mentality of sheep like obedience to authority, blind religiosity and lack of curiosity and creativity. Atleast during the monarchy people worked hard. Socialism brought the mentality of "gimme, gimme, gimme" and buereacratic red-tape which is still prevalent. And capitalism is now bringing the erosion of what was truly Habesha culture and replacing it with an obsession with money, material posessions and cuthroat competition.

The result is a country that doesn't quite know what it is and where it's heading. It lacks character - kind of like but worse than Dubai or Guangzhou - without the money or glam and with a lot of poverty.

If Habesha girls are your thing, you can find lots 'n lots of them in several major Western cities. If you're here in Addis for work or visiting historical/religious sites or are passing through the city towards somehwere better - then all is well. This datsheet will help you.

But coming here solely for the women? I think you might be disappointed. The bitches are hot no doubt but they're not worth all the other inconveniences. If you're attracted to the look then I'll tell you where exactly to go.

The highest concentration outside of Ethiopia are found in major western cities. The DMV got bad habesha bitches. Atlanta got bad habesha bitches. Dallas got bad habesha bitches. NorCal got bad habesha bitches. London got bad habesha bitches. Frankfurt-Wiesbaden got bad habesha bitches.

Habesha girls in the west are hotter, wilder, sluttier, more fun & open-minded and easier to have a connection with so if you live in one of the above cities and feenin' for some chocolate spice - holla for some tips on where to go.

Quick tip on the rest of Africa

Might as well squeeze it in here since Africa is still a dark spot when it comes to RVF datasheets. I think some guys on here including my niggas Mentavious & lex the impaler were planning on hitting Africa in the near future so here we go ...

I've been all over Eastern and Southern Africa.

Business aside, when visiting sub-saharan Africa countries, always try to remember these rules.

1. Former British colonies are almost always better than former French colonies ( the exception being the Ivory Coast) which are in turn better than former Portuguese colonies which are better than former colonies of other European nations which are better than nations with little or no European influence.

Say what you will about colonialism but the English were a fine people, knew how to run countries and whatever country they had a more profound influence in, turned out better than others. This holds true both in Africa and world wide. All I can say is God Bless the British ( the real ones ... not the low IQ trash getting plastered in Magaluf).

South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Kenya, Tanzania and Ghana are the African nations were Britsh influence has been the most profound. And as a result are by far the most stable poltically and economically sound in Africa. People in those countries got that "Commonwealth Swag" - a piece of the colonial English gentleman in every person - despite the poverty (except with poor, urban South African blacks where drugs are a problem). Those of you who've been to these countries and not travelled with your eyes wide shut know what I mean. Even with Mugabe's policies Zimbabwe's capital is one of the most livable cities in Africa.

Compare that to former French colonies like Burkina Faso, Guinea, Mali, Togo, Congo and Chad. Or Belgian Burundi and Rwanda. Or Portuguese Guinea-Bisau and Mozambique. Huge shitholes the lot of 'em.
Even in God-forsaken Somalia which was divided into French, Italian and British Somaliland - currently the only part of the country with a semblance of peace & regular life is the former British part. The Southern parts of Nigeria where British influence was stronger are better off than the Muslim Northern parts too.

For first time travelers to Africa, I highly recommend going British. Everything else ... a very, very distant second.

3. First time travelers should ease into Africa. Even if you've been to third world countries in South America and Asia ... Africa is a whole 'nother animal. Start out with "soft African" spots like South Africa, Zanzibar, Namibia and Cape Verde. Hell even Madagascar. Don't hit Bamako, Accra or Kinshasa without knowing the lay of the land and then complain like I hear a lot of westerners do.

4. Places to avoid at all costs.

-the entire French West Africa with the exception of Abidjan and maybe Dakar. This may seem like a huge blanket statement but it's true.

- All of central Africa ... DRC, CAR, Gabon, Burundi, Rwanda and Cameroon. Nothing to do here. Huge shitholes with no life and spirit.

- Liberia, Gambia, Sierra Leone, Somalia and South Sudan. Self-explanatory.

- Lagos ... absolutely disgusting, overpopulated city which reminds me of Mumbai-esque sub-human squalor. Atleast India is safe. Might be the worst city on the planet. Abuja and Port Harcourt are much nicer if you're thinking Nigeria.

5. Be clear on what sort of Africa you want to exerience.

West Africa is quintessentially "African" . I'd consider Cameroon, Nigeria, Ghana, Benin, Togo, Ivory coast all the way to ... the REAL AFRICA. Visit one of these countries to get an un-adulterated taste of what the continent has to offer. If you're African-American, Afro-Caribbean or Afro-Latino this is where you're ancestors came from. There's a certain chilling sense of " these are my people" several African Americans's who've visited West Africa have described to me after visiting these countries.

Eastern Africa has a lot of Arab and "eastern" influence. Kenya, Tanzania are very similar countries. Very tourist friendly because of profound British influence. Zanzibar ... the old city in particular feels like an Arab slave colony ... which it was. 6 million West African slaves made it through the Atlantic into the Americas. About 15 million made it from East Africa to the middle east the majority of whom went through Zanzibar. Omani people are pretty much the result of Bediouns fucking their female slaves. The males used to be castrated up there which explains the lack of a significant Afro-Arab community despite the large number who made it into the Arabian peninsula.

Ethiopia is unique.

Southern African countries feel the most European. South Africa feels more like a big ass New Zealand with a lot of black people and a lot of big game. Nambia is surprisingly very very German. I was there when I was 11 or 12 and remember telling my dad it looked like Germany in the desert. Zimbabwe feels very commonwealth British like a Jamaica or Barbados without the island laid-back feel. In many aspects, Angola is culturally more Luso than Bantu African.

Central Africa
is the least developed and most backward part of Africa. I know Somalia gets a bad rep around here but atleast Somalia is interesting. In a dusty, tribal, crazy sort of way. Central Africa has no history, no identity. They were pretty much hunter-gatherers and foragers until about 150 years ago. They're not much better off right now. The gorillas over there are more interesting than the people. Plus you got malaria, yellow fever, sleeping sickness, river blindness, dengue fever and every other tropical disease along with ridiculous food prices .... like a single pound of tomatoes costs $3 in the DRC. Yes ... that's US dollars. The DRC is a huge, fertile, resource rich country that could feed the world, supply the world with minerals, timber, rubber, cocoa, coffee, tea you name it.

Equatorial Guinea ... a small, equally fertile central African nation with about a million people and vast oil resources could have been a booming economy like the Gulf oil monarchies or the Kingdom of Brunei . Instead ... 70 % of its population lives under the poverty line and it imports food from Europe! Something is seriously fucking wrong with this continent.

Anyways ...

Short Term Africa (STA) Vs Long Term Africa (LTA)

Some African spots take time to break into and get comfortable in. I call 'em LTA's. Addis Ababa is one of those cities. But once you do ... you'll love it. I've had many foreigners tell me the same. It seems weird in the beginning. You'll probably not enjoy your first month like you would Mombassa. After the 3rd month you'll get used to it. After 6 you'll love it. A lot of foreigners with no initial intentions of doing so think about permanently relocating after about a year.

Some African cities/countries you'll have a blast in as soon as you arrive. Abidjan is one of those places. You'll have big booty west African honeys do the Mapouka ... the beach, the humid tropical climate, the colonial French influence, an upbeat and musical people. But 3 months in ... most dudes want out. It becomes suffocating.

Think of Addis Ababa as Houston and Abidjan as New Orleans or Vegas. For a 1 week vacation or weekend sex escapade you'd want New Orleans or Vegas. For a 1 year+ relocation running your online business you'd want Houston.

I urge every traveler to match his goals with the African country/city he's visiting. The best info comes from expats who've lived there properly for an extended period of time ... like learned a bit of th language, made money, paid taxes and dealt with excruciatingly painful 3rd world bureaucracy. That or locals who've lived in the west for an extended period of time.

Basing your travel destinations on reading Naughty Nomad like reports of " 10 lays in 5 days in XXX city!!!!" may leave you disappointed.
Younger guys are especially susceptible to this.

I once mentioned how I fucked 2 Turkish chicks on my vacation in Cyprus. Couple days later some 19 year old newbie from London PM'd me telling me he's about to book a flight to Cyprus since the Turkish chicks there "love black dick". I'm like do they? He goes " Yeah you said you banged 2 Turkish chicks didn't you?".

[Image: facepalm3.gif]

What I didn't mention was that both Turkish chicks were born & raised in Germany, were going to grad school in England and were in Cyprus to drink & party.

Alight enough with the preaching.

Pour Conclure

I'm flying back tomorrow afternoon and mostly spent the past 11 days with old friends and family. Banged a former Miss Universe Angola but didn't have any other sexual escapades. Could have easily banged a hot girl a day though. The attention I was getting was insane. Being a top 5% guy is literally better than being a top 5% girl.

Would gladly explain but I'm hungover plus this post is already too long.

Hope this datasheet helps. Shoutout to all you deplorables. Too much love to give out.

Wish ya'll health, happiness, prosperity and a long life RVF.

Anabasis to Desta

Are former France colonies shitholes because France still collects a Colonial Tax from Africa?

Anyways, excellent & illustrative Datasheet AtoD from Dancehall forum. Wonder why Roosh banned you though?

Surely one of RVF's best ever data sheets.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Epic date sheet that covers a overview of Africa! Just Wow!

Quote: (01-06-2015 04:37 AM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  
You can bring broads to logic but you can't force them to think.

"Forum member "Cambodian Creamsicle" was taken to a monastery on Lake Tana which consisted of little huts." I've been to Africa but that definitely wasn't me, unless I was drugged and the whole experience was wiped from my memory.

Nice write up. I spent all my time in Kenya. You're right about Mombasa being a shithole but the surrounding beach towns (Nyali, Diani, Mtwapa) aren't bad. Nairobi is quite expensive and the traffic is the worst of any city I've ever been to, but the nightlife and the weather are great.

Lagos was on my radar but now you have me second guessing it. I knew it would be a shithole but not on the level you're describing. I thought with the big population, English language fluency and relative wealth from the oil industry that it wouldn't be too bad. Maybe I'll consider Ghana instead.

If you're a white guy in Africa it's a joke to get laid. Even old guys and not so attractive guys were smashing young pussy. But....black girls are not everyone's cup of tea. They're probably bottom of the barrel for most guys tbh.

This year in China I started teaching a MENA class that had a lot of Ethiopians. They were cool. Also had a lot of Muslims that it was very hard to connect with, since they were from Saudi and Sudan, etc.

The Ethiopian guys showed me their cellphone with lots of pics with girls back in their hometowns. Holy shit.

Class also had some Ghanas and Tanzania. Those people were legit reasonable. British influence is incredible everywhere in the world. Only issue with the girls I saw and their friends pics was that Im not into super black girls. Also the butts were just a little too big for my liking. Too much.

But those Ethiopian chicks had caramel colored skin, kinky hair and wonderful smiles, to go along with sexy bodies. I was surprised at the small chests though, or not as big as I expected. A lot slimmer than I expected overall.

@Marcus Cano

Do you think the reason the former British parts of Africa are better off is purely because of English influence? This is just my speculation, but isn't religion a greater factor?

From what I know all the former French colonies are majority Muslim and the British ones are Christian. You even state that former British colony Nigeria is slightly better in the Christian parts vs. the muslim parts. So it seems like the religious factor is huge.

Great datasheet by the way and the antecdote about the guy who assumed Cyprus was full of Black guy loving Turkish girls based off one man's experience cracked me up. Sometimes the hype factor gets out of control on here and you can't take any individual's experience as the gospel truth.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Probably the best datasheet I've seen on here.

Few questions though

1) Is the political instability in Ethiopia going to affect someone who is just spending time in the capital?

2) You said "enough said" about Gambia, Sierra Leone and Liberia, care to elaborate? I know all three places have had some political problems very recently, anything else I'm missing? I know Naughty Nomad loved Sierra Leone several years ago.

I wasn't even interested in Africa but your sheet got me interested. Those Habesha girls look pretty decent (with the exception of those foreheads)

The fact that a light skinned brother like me would do well there makes it even more interesting.

Now thats a sheet for the ages.

Makes my German sheet look like a waste of time.

Kudos to you sir.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Great datasheet

Quote:Quote:

West African girls have great booties as well but tend to be a bit too muscular. A lot of latinas ( like Brazilians/Puerto Ricans/Dominicans) have better asses and bodies than habesha girls but are oft built like big prize stallions. Habesha girls have a certain fragile, feminine vulnurebility that I like ... almost regal despite their ample booty meat.

[Image: tumblr_inline_mgbo21LRiS1rtc9of.gif]

This is a great data sheet, probably one of the best, but is it a coincidence that every single Ethiopia data sheet I have ever read mentions cockblocking by Ethiopian guys at least once?

Marcus Cato, what do you think are the top five STA and LTA cities for a white guy?

Quote: (02-06-2017 11:05 AM)azulsombra Wrote:  

@Marcus Cano

Do you think the reason the former British parts of Africa are better off is purely because of English influence? This is just my speculation, but isn't religion a greater factor?

From what I know all the former French colonies are majority Muslim and the British ones are Christian. You even state that former British colony Nigeria is slightly better in the Christian parts vs. the muslim parts. So it seems like the religious factor is huge.

Great datasheet by the way and the antecdote about the guy who assumed Cyprus was full of Black guy loving Turkish girls based off one man's experience cracked me up. Sometimes the hype factor gets out of control on here and you can't take any individual's experience as the gospel truth.

From what I've read, during colonial times the English put native people in government positions at a higher rate than the French (and others), often they would put existing tribal leaders in positions of authority in their local towns and villages and some natives would have administrative positions inside the colonial government (clerks, etc). The French on the other hand sent a lot more of their own people to the African colonies and as a result had less local natives in government positions. The process of decolonization happened pretty quickly and the European powers got the fuck out in a few years time (post WWII they didn't have the funds to run the colonies any more, among other reasons). The hasty departure left a power vacuum and the British colonies seemed to do better off because they had experienced locals ready to take over.

As far as religion goes, again this is just from what I've read, many west African countries have both Muslim and Christian populations (Cote d'Ivoir and Ghana for example, Christian south and Muslim north) and from what I can tell it isn't as much as a determining factor in their relative success. For example, Senegal is French Muslim and is considered one of the safest (big tourism industry) and strongest economies of all west Africa while Sierra Leone and Liberia are Christian English and both experienced some very brutal civil wars in the past twenty years. The Islam practiced in West Africa isn't as hard core as Saudi Whabbi style although that may have changed in recent years with all of that Gulf States/Saudi money floating around, Al-Qaeda has a strong presence in west Africa (Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, etc).

I've heard mention of what Scotian says regarding the difference in colonisation process between the Anglophone and Francophone countries. The British practised what seemed to be a remote management colonisation. Ironically, it seemed to be the French who did not practise 'laissez faire'!

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Thank you very much for this treasure map of a datasheet.

Hilarious that IRT's have struck even in Ethiopia, these guys have literally taken race trolling to an international level. I'm Indian, but I'm 6'2, in good shape, and frequently got mistaken for an Arab or North African when I travelled through those parts of the world. I banged one Ethiopian girl in America, she was one of the most beautiful girls that I've been with. I would love to visit the country. Do you think being an ambiguously brown foreigner would help or hurt me? To be completely honest, I'm looking for a relatively easy place to get laid with hot black girls after I graduate. Obviously I'm very interested in the history and nature of Ethiopia, but a little more breakdown on what makes the girls tough/unappealing would be helpful.

Fucking sad that he got banned. I wonder if we could have a system where banned members with supreme expertise on any one topic could be allowed to stay, restricted to one or two threads.

Quote: (02-06-2017 05:19 PM)NerdyNomad Wrote:  

Marcus Cato, what do you think are the top five STA and LTA cities for a white guy?

Just so you know (you obviously don't know right now), O.P. was a previously banned member who posted this excellent data sheet probably knowing full well that he would be banned.

Quote: (02-06-2017 07:11 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (02-06-2017 05:19 PM)NerdyNomad Wrote:  

Just so you know (you obviously don't know right now), O.P. was a previously banned member who posted this excellent data sheet probably knowing full well that he would be banned.

I don't know how I missed that... Anybody else have an opinion to my question?
Top 5 long term and short term cities in Africa?

That's a big ask dude. Narrow down the top 5 cities long and short term on the entire continent? Would the list even matter? A great city for one guy might be terrible for another.

General rules of thumb apply - party places are good short term, livable cities are good long term.

wow, fantastic information. I have been a long time admirer of east african girls, and have pencilled in my mind to visit Ethiopia, this thread has all the information i need to make a trip. Big thanks from London.

You are right there are some beautiful westernised Habesha women in London world class ones, but too much hardwork In my experience, they come across as social circle types add the fact that London is a womans market, but correct me if im wrong. Am i seeing it wrong?

The bad habeshas from London that are on instagram, they know they are twice as fine in face and body as there female black counterparts, London wise, and that shows in their attitude, in my years of experience there hard work but YMMV. I probably dont know the scene enough to know the attractive low key humble ones, i did once meet a beautiful one who was fresh from ADDIS in London for a while and she had a fantastic vibe so thats actually an indication to go.

They seem conservative sexually, so i gave up with them and moved on to Dominican chics and next is colombia this year. I am happy to P4P with bad Ethiopians when i go to ADDIS eventually. Im new to this forum and i don't know if P4P is frowned upon here or if its a pure GAME forum. im 30 and from the ages of 16-24 i was all into the art of the game, now im 30 and into business and dont have time or energy for the macking, i put my energy into businesses not dating new chics and long watsapp conversations dealing with games and managing relationships, i just want to smash beautiful women for the next 40 years.

I am going to re-read your post again and see if i can absorb more knowledge, but im not sure what angle works in ADDIS, I guess i will have to go.
Dominican Republic was very eye opening for me, but Latin Culture and Ethiopian culture not the same. Man its a beautiful world.

Quote: (02-06-2017 06:24 PM)Agastya Wrote:  

Hilarious that IRT's have struck even in Ethiopia, these guys have literally taken race trolling to an international level. I'm Indian, but I'm 6'2, in good shape, and frequently got mistaken for an Arab or North African when I travelled through those parts of the world. I banged one Ethiopian girl in America, she was one of the most beautiful girls that I've been with. I would love to visit the country. Do you think being an ambiguously brown foreigner would help or hurt me? To be completely honest, I'm looking for a relatively easy place to get laid with hot black girls after I graduate. Obviously I'm very interested in the history and nature of Ethiopia, but a little more breakdown on what makes the girls tough/unappealing would be helpful.

Fucking sad that he got banned. I wonder if we could have a system where banned members with supreme expertise on any one topic could be allowed to stay, restricted to one or two threads.

Ethiopians/Habesha's are beautiful, fantastic bodies too.

I literally joined this forum a few days ago and wow this thread has laid out a blue print for Ethiopia for me, and then i see his banned so i cant even communicate with the guy, surely he can be excused for what his done, the information he has provided is invaluable. Is it necessary to ban people? Hopefully its just a 5 day ban or something. Hopefully not a curtain ban, because thats a lot of quality in one post.

Great datasheet. Why would a banned member re-register just to post a fantastic datasheet before he gets re-banned? That seems oddly nice of him.

Quote: (02-07-2017 05:55 AM)giama Wrote:  

wow, fantastic information. I have been a long time admirer of east african girls, and have pencilled in my mind to visit Ethiopia, this thread has all the information i need to make a trip. Big thanks from London.

You are right there are some beautiful westernised Habesha women in London world class ones, but too much hardwork In my experience, they come across as social circle types add the fact that London is a womans market, but correct me if im wrong. Am i seeing it wrong?

The bad habeshas from London that are on instagram, they know they are twice as fine in face and body as there female black counterparts, London wise, and that shows in their attitude, in my years of experience there hard work but YMMV. I probably dont know the scene enough to know the attractive low key humble ones, i did once meet a beautiful one who was fresh from ADDIS in London for a while and she had a fantastic vibe so thats actually an indication to go.

They seem conservative sexually, so i gave up with them and moved on to Dominican chics and next is colombia this year. I am happy to P4P with bad Ethiopians when i go to ADDIS eventually. Im new to this forum and i don't know if P4P is frowned upon here or if its a pure GAME forum. im 30 and from the ages of 16-24 i was all into the art of the game, now im 30 and into business and dont have time or energy for the macking, i put my energy into businesses not dating new chics and long watsapp conversations dealing with games and managing relationships, i just want to smash beautiful women for the next 40 years.

I am going to re-read your post again and see if i can absorb more knowledge, but im not sure what angle works in ADDIS, I guess i will have to go.
Dominican Republic was very eye opening for me, but Latin Culture and Ethiopian culture not the same. Man its a beautiful world.

This isnt a P4P forum. I don't know why anyone would go to Africa of all places to bang pros.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

This aside from running data sheets i.e. Ali's, linux's, fisto's etc. trips is arguably the best data sheet I've read on this forum.

I always thought I'd like to go to Addis Ababa. Now I know I want to.

Thank you OP.

Anabasis - great thread homie.

I sent you an email, can we talk!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com