rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

older women

older women

Hi Roosh,

I'm 16 and this summer I've been working at a beach camp in LA. There is another counselor who is very attractive but is older than me, in her 20's. We seem to be friends, and from my view flirt with each other. The only catch is that camp ends after this week, I go up to San Francisco where I live, and probably won't see her at all. How should I pull the trigger with her. I'm discouraged because she is much older than me, but also feel like giving a try, but also not screwing things up and doing something that comes off as immature.
Hope you have any advice.

older women

Quote: (08-15-2011 08:46 PM)bluej Wrote:  

Hi Roosh,

I'm 16 and this summer I've been working at a beach camp in LA. There is another counselor who is very attractive but is older than me, in her 20's. We seem to be friends, and from my view flirt with each other. The only catch is that camp ends after this week, I go up to San Francisco where I live, and probably won't see her at all. How should I pull the trigger with her. I'm discouraged because she is much older than me, but also feel like giving a try, but also not screwing things up and doing something that comes off as immature.
Hope you have any advice.

Dude you're a minor- it is illegal to have relations with people under 18 years old. If you try to approach her, she'll drop it like its hot. Control your raging hormones, little padawan. Just wait until college. Then you can "rekindle" your romance when you come back. For now, just add her on FB or some other shitty networking site. Totally serious here.

older women

Not sure about the legal angle, but since you only have a week left and you're only 16 and you might never see her again I'd say go for it. This is your time to learn and make as many mistakes as possible which is only going to happen if you take as many shots as possible, and who knows she might even return the love.
They key here would be isolation. Ask her to come on walk or to show something cool in the evening/dark, and then gradually make your move. Hold her hand, put it on her waist and if she's cool go for the kiss a few minutes later.

Game is a necessary evil