rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kanye West - Hospitalised and silenced?

This is looking quite sinister to me. Kanye West has been taken to hospital reportedly against his will and possibly handcuffed. This is after his pro-Trump speech at a concert. They have cancelled the rest of his tour. Has he been silenced?

I know Kanye is a bit eratic but the timing of this is so suspect. Infowars were teasing that he was going to make an appearance.

[Image: q0Rqg17.jpg]

Daily Mail: Kanye's 'psychiatric emergency'

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comm...h=1a7576ea

[Image: 2LneuNb.jpg]
[Image: F7bxAm2.jpg]

[Image: BqSxhPz.jpg]

Have you read ths thread from Roosh ?

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult?

thread-53191.html

And have you seen this video where Dave Chapelle talks about how he turned down a multi million dollar contract and fled to africa, how hollywood controls all stars and also how Martin Lawrence (who was a friend of Chappelles) also went "crazy" many years ago under suspicious cicumstances screaming "they are trying to kill me."

At this rate we will have to build a Trump wall along our northern border to contain their projected 100 million diverse vibrant culturally enriched rabid marxist feminist SJWs...

https://youtu.be/tYPAdB-KzbM

OH CHINANADA....

Quote: (11-23-2016 07:39 AM)Mercenary Wrote:  

Have you read ths thread from Roosh ?

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult?

thread-53191.html

And have you seen this video where Dave Chapelle talks about how he turned down a multi million dollar contract and fled to africa, how hollywood controls all stars and also how Martin Lawrence (who was a friend of Chappelles) also went "crazy" many years ago under suspicious cicumstances screaming "they are trying to kill me."

I will check those out, cheers. I was also reading some wild stuff about the Jenner's/Kardashians and MK Ultra mind slavery with Kris Jenner being the controller.

The Kardashian 2013 Christmas Card: A Tribute to the Illuminati Entertainment Industry

[Image: kendall_kylie_xmas.jpg]

Is this a far off conspiracy forum now ?

Some of the stuff mentioned is really of the rocker. Kim kardashian is now a anti elitist secret agent? She can't do shit beyond using Instagram or snapchat.

Kanye has the biggest ego and is a derp. That's what got to him, his ego. He might be creative and attended elite fashion or cultural institutions, but he's horrible when it comes to his finances. Let me tell ya, lack of financial stability will fuck with your head and make you do or say irrational things. That Paul Watson dude forgot about kanyes tweets begging zuckerberg and a couple other CEOs for money.

He's like a basketball player who never had a family and took the first money sucking bitch that took him in, then she and her family took the opportunity and bled him dry only to dessert him afterwards. Kanyes will be our kurt cobain, sorry if i insulted you kurt.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Dude has how many millions of dollars in debt and is married to a woman that has had a turn on every pole in the industry.

Still people are attributing a breakdown of his to some conspiracy?

A different perspective

^ Kanye is "in debt" in the same way Trump is in debt.

It's incredible that otherwise smart people on this forum actually buy into the idea that someone who was in the middle of a worldwide arena tour and who's latest album did 250 million streams in 10 days through a single streaming service is actually broke.

People are talking about how Kanye would vote Trump, what he said about Beyonce and JayZ...

He said "GOOGLE AND FACEBOOK LIED TO YOU"

^ He went wayyy off-script and shadow men are putting him in check before he can say anymore.

I know [Image: tinfoilhat.gif] I know... but I went to one of the Saint Pablo shows and was surprised by the relative youth in the audience (a lot of born in the 90's people). As we know, the Kardashians are unbelievably popular. He can't go off script like that and have those kids asking questions.

This storyline reads like something out of Kanye Quest...

Quote: (11-23-2016 08:51 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Dude has how many millions of dollars in debt and is married to a woman that has had a turn on every pole in the industry.

Still people are attributing a breakdown of his to some conspiracy?

Weaponised autism is more like carpet bombing. Sometimes it catches a good target, sometimes there's, well, collateral damage.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Quote: (11-23-2016 08:59 AM)Enigma Wrote:  

^ Kanye is "in debt" in the same way Trump is in debt.

It's incredible that otherwise smart people on this forum actually buy into the idea that someone who was in the middle of a worldwide arena tour and who's latest album did 250 million streams in 10 days through a single streaming service is actually broke.

Do I need to explain the difference between being in debt and being broke? Because no one here has suggested Kanye is broke.

Operating on a deficit is not an issue for banks as long as you can show a healthy cash flow. However it's also not unreasonable that the personal debt will add a lot of pressure if you're not able to stem the bleeding.

Somewhat related story, last time I was in NYC this spring during fashion week I banged a model who was in Kanye's brands show in Madison Square Garden. She said the clothes were basically like something out of the Derelicte line from Zoolander with 100s of models being paid just to stand in lines on stage with blank expressions for the duration. It was the most weird, and unfocused show she had ever done and everyone was clueless to the point of it. I can't imagine what kind of costs you'd be running to be pulling that kind of stunts but I'm sure it's not the only example of Kanye pissing away dough with nothing to show for it.

He just suffered a nervous breakdown. It was a long time coming. He's always been a high strung individual. I just want to know what the women in this family do to drive these men insane.

Quote: (11-23-2016 10:11 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Do I need to explain the difference between being in debt and being broke? Because no one here has suggested Kanye is broke.

Operating on a deficit is not an issue for banks as long as you can show a healthy cash flow. However it's also not unreasonable that the personal debt will add a lot of pressure if you're not able to stem the bleeding.

Yes, he's in debt from investments, the same way Trump is in debt, which is what I just said.

He has had a massive cash flow for over a decade.

Clearly debt can be a problem, but until it becomes a problem, what is the point of even bringing it up?

Quote:Quote:

Somewhat related story, last time I was in NYC this spring during fashion week I banged a model who was in Kanye's brands show in Madison Square Garden. She said the clothes were basically like something out of the Derelicte line from Zoolander with 100s of models being paid just to stand in lines on stage with blank expressions for the duration. It was the most weird, and unfocused show she had ever done and everyone was clueless to the point of it. I can't imagine what kind of costs you'd be running to be pulling that kind of stunts but I'm sure it's not the only example of Kanye pissing away dough with nothing to show for it.

Yes, and Steve Jobs did some incredibly dumb shit at Apple.

Again, what is the point? Every businessman has been in debt and every businessman has numerous failed ventures.

Kanye isn't "woke". He is just suffering from a bad bout of Narcissistic Harm and probably a nervous breakdown because too many things have gotten out of control in his day to day life.

Those women are not anything special except a highly entitled version of your garden variety American women with too much money and time on their hands. There are some broke bitches down the road here that could do the same things to you, if you let them.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Sometimes things are exactly what they appear to be.

[Image: hahahaNO.gif]

Kanye has been an emotional basket case for a decade

search for "pizzagate" via google.com, and then do the same but via duckduckgo.com.

Kanye isnt lying.

add to that, the recent rash of articles in the MSM about "fake news", and the media portraying kanye as crazy , is both designed to keep people from finding out about pizzagate. Not saying that kanye knows about pizzagate, but there's undeniably a concerted effort to portray this in a certain way.

If you havent checked out the pizzagate thread on this forum, you really should

Doubt Kanye's that smart,but he is just stupid and egotistical enough to think he can break script and get away with it.

Quote: (11-23-2016 11:20 AM)Enigma Wrote:  

Again, what is the point? Every businessman has been in debt and every businessman has numerous failed ventures.

If you want to think some secret cabal has silenced Kanye then no one's going to stop you. Meanwhile I'll apply Occam's razor and consider factors like personal debt, wife being a slut and a massive fragile ego as far more believable reasons for a man to be(come) mentally unstable.

Quote: (11-23-2016 11:54 AM)frenchcorporation Wrote:  

search for "pizzagate" via google.com, and then do the same but via duckduckgo.com.

Kanye isnt lying.

add to that, the recent rash of articles in the MSM about "fake news", and the media portraying kanye as crazy , is both designed to keep people from finding out about pizzagate. Not saying that kanye knows about pizzagate, but there's undeniably a concerted effort to portray this in a certain way.

If you havent checked out the pizzagate thread on this forum, you really should

He did not say anything about Pizzagate. That is just a rumor on Reddit with no proof on the video at that concert.

That is out of character for him to begin with. Kanye is an attention whore and notoriously selfish. Pizzagate has nothing to do with him. He could use racist talk like during Hurricane Katrina, because that directly benefits him and his platforms. GWB didn't care about anyone there, black or white. Lots of both drowned. Didn't matter, Kanye saw an opportunity there and took it.

What opportunity is there with Pizzagate? He isn't Newt Gingrich or Mike Huckabee with a platform of family values. He thrives off degeneracy. I'm sure he has seen wild shit in Hollywood, long before Trump arrived on the scene.

So again, unless there is actual proof he is actually talking about something political, this is just about him as usual. Why you think the mods kicked this thread out of the politics section? Because they know better! This has nothing to do with politics.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

[Image: Cx4khBRXUAAkOTe.jpg]

[Image: 0ca508d2935822a733d381935617f883-e147923....jpg?w=604]

Quote: (11-23-2016 12:55 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (11-23-2016 11:20 AM)Enigma Wrote:  

If you want to think some secret cabal has silenced Kanye then no one's going to stop you. Meanwhile I'll apply Occam's razor and consider factors like personal debt, wife being a slut and a massive fragile ego as far more believable reasons for a man to be(come) mentally unstable.

Where did I say anything like that?

Quote: (11-23-2016 02:17 PM)Le Sigh Wrote:  

[Image: Cx4khBRXUAAkOTe.jpg]

[Image: 0ca508d2935822a733d381935617f883-e147923....jpg?w=604]

[Image: 3-Training-Day-quotes.gif]

I don't think its a conspiracy because:

http://www.tmz.com/2016/11/23/kanye-west...insurance/

He's got insurance. Him being hospitalized now means an insurance company has to write a 30 million dollar check. I believe the insurance guys are the real string-pullers.

Aloha!