rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Male Female Pay for Dates Spectrum

So I have travelled across Asia, South America and Europe. I am currently in FSU and have never seen a culture such a strong expectation in Europe or the world (except South East Asia) for men to pay for everything.

I do not have a problem with this its the culture, but I think its important to understand when going to each country the expectations of girls within that culture when it comes to dating.

In Western Europe for example I would usually expect to split the bill 50/50. Offering to buy girls drinks cam often lower value in Europe, whereas im Ukraine it is often required.

Im particulary talking about middle-class normal girls and it not as simple as saying in a poor country you should pay or whatever. Im looking at it is from a LOCALS perspective, paying more because your foreign can be fair or taking advantage depending on the situation. In Macedonia for example with a group of girlfriends who earn a fraction of my salary, they have always offered to pay the bill and sometimes insisted although I always try to pay.
However in Ukraine and Moldova Ive had decent girls from a similar background just order wtf they want, this goes on the bill and theres no even a Thank you at the end of it (Macedonians earn less than Ukranians). I realise theres a big gender pay gap in some countrys and it will predominately be the more feminist countrys where the women pay.

This is what I think so far, please edit and fill in the Blanks:

The West: 50:50
South America: 70:30
Middle- Class Brazilians, Argentians, Colombians usually offer to split but appreciate man taking initiative.
Former Yugoslavian Republics: 70:30 same as south america.
Romania??? Not been yet
The Baltic States? Not travelled long enough to know
FSU: MEN PAY ALL
South East Asia: MEN PAY ALL
Africa: Assumption- Men pay all?
Central America?

It depends on the context of the date. If the girl played on her phone, you can be sure that she'll pay her share of the bill. In exchange, I have no problem inviting a girl to an expensive place if she gave me a good bang without LMR before. It's all about context.

Of course its does but what im saying is in some cultures there is a real expectation.

I should have added by COUNTRY. But this is why its i the travel section, have you been to FSU Rawmeo?

This depends a lot on generation too.

I've been to dates with quite few FSU girls, early 20s, and they never expected me to pay. I guess older ones are more traditional in this aspect.

Or maybe they did expect me to pay, but saw I didn't give a fuck, and fucked me anyways. Who cares.

Also the more well traveled ones who speak perfect English, they are more westernized in this, and will not expect you to pay.

As far as SEA goes, you shouldn't have to pay ever, don't know what you are doing wrong.
Lower class girls may expect you to pay, but you are not supposed to go on dates with them anyways. You are supposed to invite them over to your place directly for drinks, and then you just bang skipping the drinks.

Upper class SEA girls will always split 50/50 because they don't want to be confused with lower class gold diggers, and if they like you it is quite common for them to offer you the first round in my experience. Gaming this girls is tough, but who pays is the lesser of your concerns.

Quote: (10-29-2016 05:46 AM)Stallion Wrote:  

As far as SEA goes, you shouldn't have to pay ever, don't know what you are doing wrong.
Lower class girls may expect you to pay, but you are not supposed to go on dates with them anyways. You are supposed to invite them over to your place directly for drinks, and then you just bang skipping the drinks.

Upper class SEA girls will always split 50/50 because they don't want to be confused with lower class gold diggers, and if they like you it is quite common for them to offer you the first round in my experience. Gaming this girls is tough, but who pays is the lesser of your concerns.

Well said, and true.

What is FSU?

edit - figured it out

I insist on paying every time. It's easier that way because I don't have to worry or think about local customs.

Quote: (10-28-2016 08:48 PM)The Natural Wrote:  

The Baltic States? Not travelled long enough to know
FSU: MEN PAY ALL

Baltic States are also Former Soviet Union. In FSU man is expected to pay for everything on the first few dates at least.
At times girls will offer to pay their half, but if you want to be taken seriously I advice against it.