rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Unorthadox Methods and Cost of Increasing Physical Attractiveness

I haven't seen many post lately dealing options for increasing attractiveness via surgeries and such. I'm going to share a few things that I've done, how much it cost, and where you can obtain it.

I'm going to try to leave out obvious shit like clothes. Last thing I want are pages full of shoes and custom suits and guys talking about zinc.

This thread is for unorthodox methods like services and minor surgeries, etc. than you can purchase, sometimes cheaply in foreign countries.

Hopefully some of you older veterans can share some things that I haven't tried.

1. Testosterone: 60$ a vial and makes all the difference in the world when it comes to women. This is written about in 50 different post here so I will not elaborate. Nothing you say or do can compare to being jacked and confident. I've been on steroids for well over 15 years. 8 weeks before a beach vacation, throwing down $50 on a bottle of winstrol will make all the difference as well.

2. Botox $70 in Colombia, It made a slight difference but it's hard to tell I had anything done. I will probably get it again but it's obvious I need a few fillers. Remember botox is meant to work on the muscles when you frown, not the wrinkle lines when your not moving your face.

3. Invisalign braces: $4,000. I have had to purchase these twice because I failed to wear my retainer and my teeth went back to normal. Even now I only wear my braces at night, not all day like I am suppose to, but it still works. My teeth are much better than they were in my 20's. I would say they are 90% perfect.

4. Zoom 3 Teeth Whitening: Cost about $150-200 in Colombia, hurts like hell the first night due to sensitivity. I've had this done 3 times but I can't seem to kick the coffee and cigar habit so I have to continue going back. It's not good to continue to get this done. If you have this done, buy a retainer and use it when you are drinking coffee and smoking a cigar.

5. Sleeve tattoos. I paid $1000 for a whole sleeve in Thailand. I've gotten three bangs soley because of my tats. One sleeve took 32 hours to do, I was high on oxycoton and was still was quite a bit of pain, especially under the armpit. I would say in regards to women, it gives a slight advantage if you have a good sleeve and a jacked body. With skinny guys, it's not going to give you the same benefits. My sleeve has a fair share of naked women on it but the women seem to love it because it is my personality. I would definitely get it done again. My advice is go with a theme that you want and find this best artist you can, if you need help, write me and I can point you in the right direction but you have to be willing to get on a plane and travel. One thing to note about sleeves is if you have super jacked arms that are very vascular and many striations, I would consider not getting a sleeve or getting one that is somewhat light, as dark tats can sometimes cover those things up.

6. Ear Piercing. I paid $25 for two diamond studs in my ears. I can pull it off well and the women love it. Certain people can't pull it off, you have to decide on your own, or buy the magnet ones, wear them and ask for opinions before you commit. If you're fat and look skinny and weak, you might not be able to pull it off.

7. Gynecomastia surgery. ($8000- FREE) I had surgery for bitch tits in my early 20's This was obtained by playing college football and taking large doses of mibolerone which is used to suppress ovulation in dogs. With human consumption, it will make you rip someones fucking head off, which is why I took a lot of it on the field. I got the surgery for free by convincing a doctor I needed a "bi-lateral breast biopsy to check for cancer, since it runs in my family". The doctor laughed, said "you're full of shit Linux, but I'm down, let's do it."

8. Manicure and Pedicures $2.00 USD, Makes a huge difference in South America. Separates the wealthy from the beggars. I haven't noticed a benefit in the states or Asia.

9. Mole removal $200 per mole, I've had two moles removed from my face, it is a very good investment. It takes about 10 minute. I will continue to get more. If you have moles on your face, get rid of them. And please, if you have any warts on your hands, get that shit cut off or you'll never get laid. I've been lucky but I've seen guys chewing on that shit and it's the most disguising thing in the world.

10. Vasectomy: $800: In and out in 15 minutes, I was fucking two days later with no pain. If it wasn't for this, I might have 50 kids running around. No more spending every month waiting on someone to have their period. If I want a child one day, I got 55% chance of reversal, but I'm perfectly happy with my freedom.

11. Growth Hormone: $75 for 15iu/5G pharm grade, better sleep, better skin, better hair growth, faster recovery time with injuries, overall feeling young and healthy again. Great investments for guys 30 and older.

12. Nandrolone Deconate: I take a small dose of 150mg a week. The connective tissue to retain greater amounts of water so my joints are lubricated when I do squats and deads.

13. Dying you Eye Brows: $10, I dye mine once every 4 months because they are very blonde and you can't see them. I only get them a few shades darker. It helps very little but enough to warrant $10 investment.

14. Custom Goatee Shave. $6 USD, I get a shave done every three days at the barber with a straight razor. I have a fairly good short goatee going. I get compliments on it often. Is it worth it-- Not sure but I enjoy it.

I would love to hear more stories on guys with veneers, crowns, any sort of wrinkle / skin operations, hair implants, etc. As I age, I become more open to these things especially in foreign countries where they are cheap.

I think this thread will grow fast in the next 5 years.

Plastic surgery will keep improving dramatically and keep coming down in price. I think it will also be custom tailored at one point to match your exact skin with DNA matching for things like stem cell injections.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

T3 for fat loss. Goodlookingloser says he dropped down to one gym visit a month and still looked decent due to high T (level around 1000) and T3.

T3 is a thyroid hormone that ramps up your metabolism.

I'd add a scalp micropigmentation if you have a receding hairline.

$1500-3200 depending on where you go.

Getting this done at some point soon, I have a RH and it's probably one of my most unattractive physical features. Covering it up would make me feel way more comfortable in my skin.

LINUX gets right to the point here, I'll cosign this, and yes Trav is right sooner or later this'll be custom.

PS there is nothing like getting lined up or trimmed by a barber.

Couple of questions.

First, for these two:

Quote:Quote:

11. Growth Hormone
12. Nandrolone Deconate

Are there short- and long-term negative effects on the body for taking these starting in your 30s? It's a good idea to weigh these against the benefits so one can decide for himself whether the said benefits outweigh any risks involved.

^ And that goes for T3, too (the brand name is Cytomel, no?).

And my second question, I'd toss in dyeing your grays. Any thoughts about that? If you're blonde you might not need to worry about it much, if at all. I'm brown-haired though, and I recently grew a new beard a couple months ago around the time I left the USA, and I have some amount of gray hairs in there. It looks a little salt-and-pepper-like... with more pepper than salt, but the ratio will change in the next 10 years, hopefully longer with my anti-aging techniques.

It hasn't affected my game at all. For every chick I lose because of the beard or graying hair, I gain another one who thinks it's very manly (keeps purring in Thai, "chaaawwwb mak mak" while tickling my beard). This weekend I went to Pattaya with some chick (where we got totally wrecked -- fun times!), and she wouldn't stop playing with my beard. Had to push her hand off because it got annoying.

Anyway, enough rambling... anyone have any experience with dyeing your gray hair to make it a natural youthful color? I imagine you have to be careful which shade you go with... one shade off, it'll look all wrong.

At 40 I haven't used much of anything. Last Test check a little while ago, said I have a 780 Test score, completely natural, and I fap or fuck pretty much every day. I run with a hot temper and if I dont release I am a huge asshole. I dont think I need more T.

Nothing too unorthodox yet. I use high concentrate glycolic face scrub to keep my face looking good. I use face creams to reverse a lot of sun damage, I am in the sun a lot, especially this summer. Other than that, nothing too crazy.

About the only unorthodox thing was doing "a gallon of milk a day" at 34, which with power lifting put on over 20lbs of LBM on my frame, in two sessions over 6 months. I have retained it since then. I got really fat after that, then lowered my BF%.

I still have retained fat in my chest and gut, and without a lot of LSD cardio, I want to get rid of it for good. Any suggestions? I can track my food intake pretty easily, and I workout 3-6x per week now. Open to anything unorthodox. Currently running 15-16% BF, but all of it is in my chest and gut.

Grow your hair and facial hair out long. Then go to a barber. Get it cut in progressively shorter cuts and take pictures at each phase. Then mix and match the pictures of the facial hair and regular hair to find our which combo looks best on you.

Rhinoplasty: about 2000$ in the states, way cheaper in other countries. I had a crooked nose due to a fight for several years, that shit was annoying as hell. Not only does it make breathing on one nostril difficult but whenever you take a picture thats the first thing that comes out, it's the center of your face. I recommend it for anyone who's ever broken their nose

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Testosterone has been a real game charger for me. I feel like I look younger, more vital and my attitude has improved which affects everything from my sex drive (duh), conversation skills, resilience and all the other things necessary that make a man a man.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (09-05-2016 02:59 AM)eatthishomie Wrote:  

Getting this done at some point soon, I have a RH and it's probably one of my most unattractive physical features. Covering it up would make me feel way more comfortable in my skin.

Correct me if I am wrong but this is for people who want to maintain a shaved head appearance? I could not find much information on this operation with people wanting long hair.

Quote: (09-05-2016 03:50 AM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

Couple of questions.

First, for these two:

11. Growth Hormone
12. Nandrolone Deconate

Are there short- and long-term negative effects on the body for taking these starting in your 30s? It's a good idea to weigh these against the benefits so one can decide for himself whether the said benefits outweigh any risks involved.

Deca - Bloat.
HGH- Speeds up cell growth which is detrimental if you have cancer.

Quote: (09-05-2016 12:45 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Quote: (09-05-2016 02:59 AM)eatthishomie Wrote:  

Correct me if I am wrong but this is for people who want to maintain a shaved head appearance? I could not find much information on this operation with people wanting long hair.

Pretty much only for if you shave which you basically have no choice but to do if you're balding unless you have enough fuck-you-money to pay $15000 for a hair transplant (not generally covered by insurance since it's a cosmetic procedure).

http://www.rapidhomeremedies.com/remedie...moles.html

Natural non-surgical mole removal. Anyone ever done this? Does it work?

You need to be careful with certain types of procedures, for sure there are a lot of benefits to be had but procedures can also go badly.

I got some work done on my teeth which cost me £5k. Bottom line is I'm not happy with the result and I'm thinking about getting something else done, which will be expensive and there are still no guarantees that I'll be happy with how it turns out.

Unless somebody has got something that really needs fixed there's more to be gained by concentrating on fitness, style and mental growth - this is especially pertinent to younger guys or guys that are new to self improvement. Of course guys that are further along the road should know themselves well enough to make good decisions.

Quote: (09-05-2016 03:17 PM)Lagavulin Wrote:  

You need to be careful with certain types of procedures, for sure there are a lot of benefits to be had but procedures can also go badly.

I got some work done on my teeth which cost me £5k. Bottom line is I'm not happy with the result and I'm thinking about getting something else done, which will be expensive and there are still no guarantees that I'll be happy with how it turns out.

Unless somebody has got something that really needs fixed there's more to be gained by concentrating on fitness, style and mental growth - this is especially pertinent to younger guys or guys that are new to self improvement. Of course guys that are further along the road should know themselves well enough to make good decisions.

I disagree and fitness has been covered in this thread with the test and hgh.
Style will also only take you so far.

Can you eloberate on your teeth?

Linux is right, fitness and clothing has been beaten to death and has many other threads.

Look at Ronaldo here, there is no way he'd be arguably one of the "hottest guys" girls go crazy over if he never got a nose job and his teeth done.
[Image: CristianoRonaldoBeforeAfter.jpg]

If your face is fucked no amount of fitness will keep girls from turning away in disgust at the sight of you. Maximizing facial aesthetics is almost as important as fitness for attraction purposes. Almost.

Sydney is right.

I think that a nice teeth job not only makes you more attractive but it gives you a self esteem boost.
My teeth were pretty fucked up like a year ago. I tried a whitening but since im a coffee drinker, it only lasted for like 6 months.

I decided to invest a little more on myself and had a dental design (veneers). They good thing about the ones i got is that they don't have to remove the enamel so i can go back to normal if a need to. They costed me around 1700-1800 in a really good place (where beauty models get theirs )here in Colombia. the guy is living now in Miami and works from there. It was absolutely amazing.

Its not only about how attractive but also how well presented you look. I would do it again.

Every artist, model, super star etc. has either a porcelain veneer job or any other derivative. Porcelain is really good as well but expensive as fuck and they have to wear down your teeth to do the procedure.

Veneers are really cool because you avoid 3+ years of braces. Sadly I didn't knew about this procedure until a year ago so I had to go through the braces process as well.

Quote: (09-05-2016 03:31 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Quote: (09-05-2016 03:17 PM)Lagavulin Wrote:  

I disagree and fitness has been covered in this thread with the test and hgh.
Style will also only take you so far.

Can you eloberate on your teeth?

How far do you really want to go though? I'm not disputing that procedures such as the ones you've listed have their place and can have benefits but I don't think they're for everyone. There's nothing wrong with being a normal looking guy. A normal looking guy who has the rest of his shit together can go pretty far.

I cracked a front tooth when I was 11 and it fell out, I chipped my other front tooth when I was in the army and was never happy with the work that had been done. I took the decision to get a bridge and followed the dentists recommendation to try and make the adjacent teeth a bit bigger. End result are teeth that are slightly bigger and whiter than I would have preferred. Now I'm resigned to getting them fixed again.

@ Sidney Crosby - that first photo of Ronaldo was taken when he was a spotty teenager. Let's also not forget that money is no object here and the work would have been carried out by the very best. I would agree that his teeth and nose look far better now but I reckon he'd have gotten by just fine without the nose job. Would you recommend cosmetic surgery as a good option for most guys this age?

@ eatthishomie - we're not talking the elephant man here. I was generalising.

Let me just clarify that I'm not totally opposed to cosmetic procedures, I know guys who have had sticky out ears and teeth fixed that look and feel a hell of a lot better for getting the work done. I just think people need to be careful when going down this route and shouldn't use cosmetic surgery as a short cut to try and get some pussy.

Nice topic, Linux!

Although I certainly wouldn't do all the things you have done (to each his own [Image: biggrin.gif]), I would like to emphasize this one:

Mole removal $200 per mole, I've had two moles removed from my face, it is a very good investment. It takes about 10 minute. I will continue to get more. If you have moles on your face, get rid of them. And please, if you have any warts on your hands, get that shit cut off or you'll never get laid. I've been lucky but I've seen guys chewing on that shit and it's the most disguising thing in the world

Since I was born, I had a mole on my face, next to my nose. I never had any problems with it (I was neither bullied or made fun of), but, after I have turned 18 and let out my beard, it started to piss me off. Fortunately, it was safe to remove, and I did just that.

After that fateful day, I really felt reborn. 100$ well spent!

And, speaking of teeth, all I can say is...thank you Mom for making me rush them every day!

Quote: (09-05-2016 04:13 PM)joecolombia Wrote:  

Sydney is right.

I think that a nice teeth job not only makes you more attractive but it gives you a self esteem boost.
My teeth were pretty fucked up like a year ago. I tried a whitening but since im a coffee drinker, it only lasted for like 6 months.

I decided to invest a little more on myself and had a dental design (veneers). They good thing about the ones i got is that they don't have to remove the enamel so i can go back to normal if a need to. They costed me around 1700-1800 in a really good place (where beauty models get theirs )here in Colombia. the guy is living now in Miami and works from there. It was absolutely amazing.

Its not only about how attractive but also how well presented you look. I would do it again.

Every artist, model, super star etc. has either a porcelain veneer job or any other derivative. Porcelain is really good as well but expensive as fuck and they have to wear down your teeth to do the procedure.

Veneers are really cool because you avoid 3+ years of braces. Sadly I didn't knew about this procedure until a year ago so I had to go through the braces process as well.

Joe how long does the dental veneers last you before you replace them?

Do you have any food limitations like apples?

Quote: (09-05-2016 09:22 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Quote: (09-05-2016 04:13 PM)joecolombia Wrote:  

Sydney is right.

Joe how long does the dental veneers last you before you replace them?

Do you have any food limitations like apples?

They usually last about 8-10 years, if you take good care of them.
They are not fragile, but you got to take care of them. Good thing is that they don't get stained and a simple cleanse will turn them really white again.

Of course the do get chipped like any other normal tooth. If that happens, you only have to change that one.

I know a guy that got them a couple of years ago. He doesnt take good care of them so he has had to change about 4 teeth in the past 3 years, they cost about 50 bucks.

Colombia is a surgery paradise. It is incredibly cheap and really good professionals. I actually thought about starting an online business bringing people but was too lazy to follow up on it.

Like heart transplant level professionals.

In my market research i found out that having a aesthetic surgery + air ticket + a week in an okay hotel would cost about 35% less than doing it in a shitty place in america.

Like i said, its an awesome biz.

Wasn't talking about the Elephant Man... it takes only a few glaring facial imperfections (crooked nose, moles, forehead lines etc.) to hurt your chances with a lot of women and make you have to game that much harder.