rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paralyzed

Paralyzed

So this is a story from last year, when I had just finished reading the game, and went out by myself for the first time in my life.

I was worker in Jasper, a small tourist town in Alberta, that is probably the easiest place in the world to get laid. There's nothing to do there but drink, and there's lots of and lots of young girls working there for the summer in the service industry, probably by themselves for the first time in their life. I went there because I hadn't had sex in 2 years, and was hoping to get lucky. I didn't. I was shopping in edmonton when I bought the game. I read it maybe 3 times before I had the nerve to go out by myself.

I was going to go one of the two nightclubs in the area, and I walked towards it I started having doubts about going alone. My stomach started to tighten and I felt sick. I was so afraid of going alone that I actually walked right by the door, and swung around the block to walk home. I walked for a few blocks before I told myself I had to go in. So I went back and walked in.

This was probably my 3rd of 4rth time in a nightclub ever, and I had never been without a large group of people that invited me. When I walked in I didn't know what to do. I did what every chump does, I walked to the bar to wait in line to get a drink. Someone cut in front of me, I didn't even say anything. I got a drink, and walked around for a bit, looking around stupidly. I really hated how loud it was, how everyone was yelling, I hatedf the whole place. I couldn't approach anyone. I asked myself why I there a lot, and probably went to the bathroom without needing to 5-6 times in the next 20 minutes just so I would have something to do. This was sad, and I had a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach.. I should just leave... On my way out I saw a guy with his arms around two girls, both of them smiling at him. Fuck it. Why can't I be that guy. I approached the first cute girls I saw. 2 set.

Auto-pilot. Suddenly all that shit I had been practicing by myself spewed out of my mouth.

Me: do I know you?
Them: I don't think so...
Me: How do you guys know each other?
Them: We met in edmonton, I live there, shes from new york
M: Oh, I've never met anyone cool from edmonton.
T: that's not nice, we're artists, blah blah blah
M: oh that's cool, draw me something

I wasn't even aware of what I was saying, it just came out. whenever I ran out of stuff to say I just did one of those games like give me your hand, 5 questions, best friends test. They told me they were psychic, and that if I whispered in one girls ear the other would know. I said banana, and the other girl said" hmm something wierd, maybe a fruit?" I was actually speechless. I said I'd try it again. I whispered "you're cute" in the girls (jen) ear. She smiled. The other girl left to buy the next round. I tried to kiss jen, she turned her head. I started talking about something, tried again. head turn. I pulled her chin towards mine and she kissed me. That's probably the best i've felt in 2 years.

When the bar closed, I just followed them to their hotel. I talked the whole time, and it just never came up why I was following them. When I got to the door they told me they had to clean up first before they let me in. I waited for like 10 minutes playing with my phone. I was going to leave when the door opened. Oh you're still here? they let me in, and we played a drinking game. as soon as the other girl (sarah?) passed out, jen was all over me. She was VERY drunk, like about to pass out. I felt kind of bad. She was stroking my cock through my pants, and took her shirt off. when I tried to pull off her pants she said no. she gave me a handjob and went to sleep.

When I woke up she seemed surprised to see me there. What happened she said? I told her, and she looked embarrassed. When sarah went to take a shower I made out with jen, and took off her shirt. I was sucking on her breasts when she started crying. I asked what was wrong and she said she was married. what the fuck. I didn't know how to react, so I left, and never saw her again.

That's was my first experience with game.

Paralyzed

lol great read

Paralyzed

Damn good story bro, I like how you captured the essence of your fears and anxiety, it's something that I have experienced, but guys that have a higher level of social calibration and comfort can't understand or relate to. That's fucking awesome that you were able to overcome it, do an approach, and stick with it through the night. Based on that, I'd say you have a lot of potential. It will only get easier from this point on.

I just recently finished reading "The Game", and I'm glad I did, because it gave me a lot of background and kind of explained the story of how the "community" developed, as I've spent a decent amount of time over this past year studying "game". For me, aside from being a fun, entertaining, and informative story, it's motivational that a short dweeby guy like Neil Strauss, could reinvent himself into "Style". However, if you actually want to improve your game, I can't recommend Roosh's "Bang" highly enough, you got to buy it, read it, absorb it, and live it. Mystery Method is worth reading and taking with a grain of salt, once you've got the ball rolling with your game. I'd also recommend reading "The 4 Agreements" to help with inner game, as well as Tariq Nasheed ("King Flex's"), "The Mack Within", all are available on amazon.

Paralyzed

haha...fucking awesome.

Paralyzed

You know, a year later and the sinking feeling never goes away. I still feel nervous when I go to clubs, and not at all comfortable. The difference is it doesn't show. I still stick it out until I meet someone, but I still think it sucks the whole time I'm there, until I'm in set with someone. Maybe nightclubs / bars aren't for me. It just seems.. I don't know, easier than the alternatives. At the very least I'll make out with some girl, and most of the time I'll go back to a girl's place and get in with the can I use your bathroom line. Even if it doesn't go anywhere the chance was still there.

I've never really tried daygame, at least not actively. I think I'll wait for Roosh's new book then go nuts.

Paralyzed

if you are still not comfortable w/bars and nightclubs maybe try places w/a different vibe, aka a more relaxed lounge. i hate going places where the music is loud and everyone is dancing, but if i can go somewhere where i can sit, carry on a normal conversation w/o yelling i'm much more content.

Paralyzed

You need to bust out a data sheet on Jasper, the easiest place to get laid!!!

Mixx

Paralyzed

Quote: (08-02-2011 12:35 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

You need to bust out a data sheet on Jasper, the easiest place to get laid!!!

Mixx

Done, hope this helps you guys.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5780.html