rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you get pissed if someone parks their car in front of your house?

It's street parking so they "have the right". But I feel my territory is violated! What pisses me off is why they didn't park it further down. The front of the car is right on the edge of the house and it's been here for about 24 hours now.

A whore ain't nothing but a trick to a pimp. (Iceberg Slim)
Beauty is in the erection of the beholder. (duedue)
Grab your life by the pussy.
A better question to ask is "What EXACTLY do I want out of life and what EXACTLY am I doing to get EXACTLY that? If you can answer that question truthfully you will be the most Alpha motherfucker you will ever need to be. (PapayaTapper)

thread-9856.html

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

How much land do you have? Do you own it?

Glad someone finally started this thread! This is a major global and regional issue and it's something we need to confront head on as a forum.

Looking forward to getting tips and suggestions from others on dealing with travesties of this sort.

Hats off to OP for taking the time to bring these concerns to our attention.

I'm the King of Beijing!

It sketches me out, but what can you do?

The only time i go out and confront is
1. Too far forward and potentially blocking my driveway for my cars and guests
2. Using the front of my house as a spot to pull over and smoke weed
3. Bumping their music loud enough to rattle my picture frames

If any of the above isnt happening then I dont really feel justified fucking with them. You become that creepy old guy thats yelling at everyone to get off his lawn. Nobody fucking likes that guy.

Nice sarcasm Suits. Isn't this forum for "everything else"?

A better question to ask is "What EXACTLY do I want out of life and what EXACTLY am I doing to get EXACTLY that? If you can answer that question truthfully you will be the most Alpha motherfucker you will ever need to be. (PapayaTapper)

This is a stupid thread, duedue.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

It sketches me out, but what can you do?

The only time i go out and confront is
1. Too far forward and potentially blocking my driveway for my cars and guests
2. Using the front of my house as a spot to pull over and smoke weed
3. Bumping their music loud enough to rattle my picture frames

If any of the above isnt happening then I dont really feel justified fucking with them. You become that creepy old guy thats yelling at everyone to get off his lawn. Nobody fucking likes that guy.

The thing is, you knew that people could park there when you bought/rented the house. It's like my old neighbour who bought a house surrounded by a cow field, then complained to the local authorities about the smell.

Maybe this parking dude's been parking there longer than you were living in the house.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Don't give a shit unless they're blocking my driveway(which isn't possible in my current location). If they park and sit there then I regard it as extremely sketch and will be prepared to react to any erratic behavior I observe.

Have you tried meditation?

Hey guys, got a problem I was hoping ya'll could help me with. I was waiting in line today to make some purchases at my local Walmart and the guy behind me in line was standing too close to me.

What pisses me off is why didn't he stand farther back?

Suggestions?

I'm the King of Beijing!

Eat more beans.
Also solves problem of people parking in front of your house.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

I have a problem with people driving while I walk to/from the train station. I own everything! Don't these fucking bastards know that?

Quote: (06-01-2016 07:30 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Hey guys, got a problem I was hoping ya'll could help me with. I was waiting in line today to make some purchases at my local Walmart and the guy behind me in line was standing too close to me.

What pisses me off is why didn't he stand farther back?

Suggestions?

Yeah, dress like a tranny from now on and your problem is resolves.

Guys I asked if you would get pissed or not. Only Nineteen84's and Barbarian's answer were of any merit.

I get pissed when people stand in front of me on the train. They're totally violating my personal space, where is the respect?

Actually, I consider the spaces first come first served. Park over my dropped curb/ driveway and yeah I'm not happy. But then I just call the council and they tow the car away.

Then when they return I watch em out my window like

:[Image: popcorn3.gif]:

while they try to figure out what the hell happened to their car

Guys guys I was out in my backyard grilling some fish and smoking a cigar when this bird promptly sat down on my fence and wouldn't stop looking at me. Should I get pissed off and start yelling at it? Do birds sitting on your fence piss you off? Why can't it sit down on another fence? I feel my territory is getting violated!!!111!

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Has John of Bozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz been hacking users' accounts again?

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

@Brodiaga, I hate that shit too!

But for OP: You got two options:

1)Either you buy the sidewalk from the city so you can prohibit parking but you become personally liable for its maintenance forever, or

2) You wash the sand out your vagina and realize that he can park wherever the hell he wants as long as it's not in your driveway or in front of a fire hydrant.

No matter which option you choose it won't make this thread valuable to the forum.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Do they make this for parking spots?
[Image: 3fRlinI.jpg]

When someone parks in front of my house, that's the point at which I wish Australia had less strict gun laws.

[Image: Yrui9Il.jpg]

[Image: wnIaRyJ.gif]

Hey guys, serious question here.

Someone walked their dog past my house on the sidewalk earlier today. I didn't like that. They could have walked on the other side of the road. There are no houses there.

Why?

I'm the King of Beijing!