rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting upset when girls are fucking everybody but you. How to stop this?

Little story:

-Matched girl on Tinder
-She messages me first
-We exchange numbers
-She always is flakey when it comes to meeting, always claims to be busy
-Says she's fucked more than 20 guys from Tinder
-Still wont meet up with me

Hearing that made me upset because she's fucked so many but when it comes to me she just throws me off... yet she initiated first contact.

I've fucked a good number of girls but I cant stop getting caught up with the ones I can't fuck. How do you overcome this?

The second she says something like this unmatch and block her. You have no way of knowing if she's telling the truth. She's attention whoring and trolling you.

why would she lie about a high count?

Quote: (07-19-2015 04:16 PM)TrueSlyr Wrote:  

Bitches be crazy!!!

Quote: (07-19-2015 04:16 PM)TrueSlyr Wrote:  

Does it fucking matter? She's bullshitting you. On to the next one.

that doesnt do it for me.. even fucking new girls doesnnt make me stop thinking about the ones i couldn't fuck [Image: sad.gif]

1. You're online dating...High flake rate, thirsty betas, and hard to really let a woman get a feel for your game and YOU.

2. She's flakey because she has an endless supply of thirsty dudes to "swipe" in an alternate reality.

3. If she flakes, why on earth are you still contacting her? Don't reward disrespectful behavior. Next that broad now.

4. Not sure what age/time you think we are living in, but these girls are exactly like feral cats today. They fuck alphas and move on to the next until they hit the "security" phase and try to find a beta that will "man up" and "shut up" while looking past the 155 dudes they fucked/sucked in their party years.

5. You're orbiting and putting her on a pedestal. Ask yourself why.

6. Go out in the real world, approach real woman, start acting alpha, and quit worrying about how many fucks some feral cat has notched. You can't fuck every woman you want but you CAN fuck some of them. Go forth.

I can sort of sympathize. A few years back in high school there were a couple girls who had fucked every one of my friends, but not me. The competitive side of me would come out and I would try, to no avail, to slam these chicks because
1) I knew they were easy
2) I wanted to be on the same playing field as my buddys.

Solution: Start carving your own way. If a girl tells you she's been with all these guys, tell her to scram. Honestly, the feeling of hooking up with one of these girls is nothing compared to getting the girl that nobody thought I could get. To this day, I only have two eskimo brothers that I know, and both times I hit it first.

You can't have them all. But she's definitely playing games, just un-match her. She's getting a high by you wanting to fuck her.

Tinder is a wonderful app chicks use to boost their ego a lot of the times. Don't give them what they want. Your goal is to meet up and possibly fuck.

That being said, this does sound like a shit test. You know that many other dudes have through all the hoops she's throwing at you, and fucked her. So it depends, how hot is she? How much of your time and energy is she worth to you?

she's ok looking. its just the fact she's fucked a lot of other guys but is giving me nonsense is what has me so worked up about it

She's playing your mind and she's winning, just un-match her.

Quote: (07-19-2015 04:38 PM)TrueSlyr Wrote:  

she's ok looking. its just the fact she's fucked a lot of other guys but is giving me nonsense is what has me so worked up about it

What kind of girl brags about the number of guys she's fucked off Tinder?

Sounds like she loves tormenting men and she's found herself a live one.

Truthfully, she's probably doing you a favor by not fucking you. It's been said, "not getting what you want can be a wonderful stroke of luck"

Quote:Quote:

-Says she's fucked more than 20 guys from Tinder

Seem to be braggadacious to me, sharing her notch count before even meeting her ?
She sent some hook to fish some attention

Hearing that made me upset because she's fucked so many but when it comes to me she just throws me off... yet she initiated first contact.

You didn't met her but she already messed you up.

I cant stop getting caught up with the ones I can't fuck

As I see it she's like a little lamb afraid to go to the slaugtery house, she don't want to get used, abused & dumped so she's baiting people on tinder.

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Quote: (07-19-2015 04:24 PM)amusedmastery Wrote:  

1. You're online dating...High flake rate, thirsty betas, and hard to really let a woman get a feel for your game and YOU.

2. She's flakey because she has an endless supply of thirsty dudes to "swipe" in an alternate reality.

3. If she flakes, why on earth are you still contacting her? Don't reward disrespectful behavior. Next that broad now.

4. Not sure what age/time you think we are living in, but these girls are exactly like feral cats today. They fuck alphas and move on to the next until they hit the "security" phase and try to find a beta that will "man up" and "shut up" while looking past the 155 dudes they fucked/sucked in their party years.

5. You're orbiting and putting her on a pedestal. Ask yourself why.

6. Go out in the real world, approach real woman, start acting alpha, and quit worrying about how many fucks some feral cat has notched. You can't fuck every woman you want but you CAN fuck some of them. Go forth.

[Image: potd.gif]

She's bragging about being a ho. When you think about how stupid that is for a girl to do, it should bother you much less.

Also, girls are fickle about who and when they ****. Whether or not one girl chooses to bang you or not has zero reflection on your game and general status as a man.

Learn game

WIA

Quote: (07-19-2015 05:46 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Learn game

WIA

Right. Game gives you control and it gives you options.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

If I may, it seems like your ego is heavily involved. Based on your other posts it seems like you do very well.

To take the edge off, there is a joke.

What is the difference between a slut and a bitch?

A slut will fuck everyone and a bitch will fuck everyone but you.

She is a bitch, who wants to be around a bitch!

Hang in there champ.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (07-19-2015 05:57 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

If I may, it seems like your ego is heavily involved. Based on your other posts it seems like you do very well.

To take the edge off, there is a joke.

What is the difference between a slut and a bitch?

A slut will fuck everyone and a bitch will fuck everyone but you.

She is a bitch, who wants to be around a bitch!

Hang in there champ.

yea, like I said, its not about getting laid in general. Its just I always develop strong desires to fuck the girls who don't end up fucking me.

Anyways, I'm about go and do some approaches around the high line area. Get this hoe off my mind lol.

You're upset about some dumb whore telling you proudly how many dicks she fucked on tinder? Get real dude. There are so many girls, endless girls, out there. Who cares about one like this?

Open more sets.

Quote: (07-19-2015 09:07 PM)Mess O. Wrote:  

Open more sets.

[Image: shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif]

Bang her prettier sister.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Not care.

Next!

Quote: (07-19-2015 07:03 PM)forever_beta Wrote:  

You're upset about some dumb whore telling you proudly how many dicks she fucked on tinder? Get real dude. There are so many girls, endless girls, out there. Who cares about one like this?

i cant help it. I've always been like this lol [Image: undecided.gif]