rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New AIDS Strain in Cuba

New AIDS Strain in Cuba

http://bottomlinehealth.com/new-deadly-h...n-seniors/

You might think that we’re long past the HIV/AIDS epidemic, but a new, especially virulent form of HIV has hit Cuba. Should you be concerned? With newly opened borders, this new illness could infiltrate our population—and many people who think they could never be infected by HIV are seriously mistaken.

The new recombinant HIV strain, dubbed CRF19, reproduces much faster than other variants, which is why those infected have a much higher viral load, leading to rapid progression to AIDS. The higher viral load makes it more likely to spread to sexual partners easily, too.

You might be wondering whether a dangerous strain of HIV found in Cuba could affect you at all. But as we’ve recently seen with Ebola outbreaks in some parts of the world and measles, chikungunya and antibiotic-resistant bacteria such as E. coli even in the US, tourism and other travel allow dangerous pathogens to easily cross borders and infect entirely new, previously untouched populations. Now that travel restrictions to Cuba have been eased, we can expect more American interaction with Cubans—all kinds of interaction—and those people will come back to the US clueless about what they have picked up.

New AIDS Strain in Cuba

The timing in which Obama lifted travel restrictions and the appearance of the new strange is quite odd and coincidental.....

Is this a job done by Obama?
Is this a plan by Castro trying to kill American visitors on the low low?
Is this a plan by Obama trying to kill American visitors on the low low?

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

New AIDS Strain in Cuba

An article about a new strain of HIV from a website with "Bottom" "Health" in its title. Hmmmmmmm

[Image: giphy.gif]

New AIDS Strain in Cuba

Quote: (05-17-2015 07:34 PM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

An article about a new strain of HIV from a website with "Bottom" "Health" in its title. Hmmmmmmm

Feel better? http://time.com/3711260/hiv-strain-cuba/

New AIDS Strain in Cuba

http://www.ebiomedicine.com/article/S235...ract?cc=y=

New AIDS Strain in Cuba

Jaymillz is back haven't seen you post in a while.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

New AIDS Strain in Cuba

Quote: (05-17-2015 07:08 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

The timing in which Obama lifted travel restrictions and the appearance of the new strange is quite odd and coincidental.....

Is this a job done by Obama?
Is this a plan by Castro trying to kill American visitors on the low low?
Is this a plan by Obama trying to kill American visitors on the low low?

[Image: futurama-fry-meme-generator-not-sure-if-...104db8.jpg]

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

New AIDS Strain in Cuba

I used to think like you homie, but with all this stuff that we find out everyday......you gotta keep your mind open.

First the syphilis thing back in the 60s, the military and CIA propping up Bin Laden back in the 90s and the NSA scandal a couple of years back.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

New AIDS Strain in Cuba

Hmm.

Don't inject drugs with dirty and used needles and don't be gay and HIV is nearly impossible to catch.

New AIDS Strain in Cuba

Quote: (05-18-2015 03:21 AM)ASOT Wrote:  

Hmm.

Don't inject drugs with dirty and used needles and don't be gay and HIV is nearly impossible to catch.

Is that really true? I do neither of those things and I still have an STD scare, even now.

Last week I banged a disgusting woman and now I have some strep throat type shit going on

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi

New AIDS Strain in Cuba

@ the Thing....
Viruses, the flu have a lot of the same characteristics to start... Sore throat, sweats, body aches etc. similarly you will see that those are the same signs/early symptoms of HIV. Mind you, some don't even experience any symptoms of early infection.
My advice don't read about those symptoms, it will stress you out, getting you even more ill and you will start displaying the same symptoms as HIV even though you have the flu or a bug.
Eat healthy, hit the gym and if it bothers you in a few weeks get tested. I am a bit of a hypercondriate. Don't be sweating bullets over strep throat,( the stress you put on yourself) it will get you even more ill which will show similar symptoms of HIV ( fever, extensive diarrhea, muscle soreness).

New AIDS Strain in Cuba

Quote: (05-17-2015 11:54 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

I used to think like you homie, but with all this stuff that we find out everyday......you gotta keep your mind open.

First the syphilis thing back in the 60s, the military and CIA propping up Bin Laden back in the 90s and the NSA scandal a couple of years back.

"....you gotta keep your mind open."

this pretty much sums up the red pill mindset in the world we live in. Don't put anything past anyone and the motives behind their actions.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

New AIDS Strain in Cuba

Quote: (05-20-2015 10:34 AM)the Thing Wrote:  

Hmm.

Is that really true? I do neither of those things and I still have an STD scare, even now.

Last week I banged a disgusting woman and now I have some strep throat type shit going on

You may want to go get tested to be sure.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

New AIDS Strain in Cuba

But Cuba's healthcare system is one of the world's best! How can this be true? Praise Fidel, he'll cure them all!

(Do I have to mention I'm being sarcastic?)

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

New AIDS Strain in Cuba

Thanks for the concern.. Everybody around me had the same throat infection so I guess I already had the strep and it just blew when I pulled an all nighter got tired and a window in my immune system opened up. I used quality rubber, my only concern is we were making out and I have bleeding gums. I called an STD center and they told me there is next to no chance that I'd get HIV from contact with saliva and even if I did, the symptoms wouldn't begin until 6 to 8 weeks. I guess I just have regular strep throat. It's not that the girl was really that bad, she looked okay but reeked heavily and there was this fish smell coming out of her pussy. I pretty much lost all interest at that point and my erection decreased as my STD scare increased. I completely lost it when I saw the skid marks on her panties. (She was also really easy)

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi

New AIDS Strain in Cuba

Hmm.

Anyway back to my original question, I heard this myself numerous times but is that really true? HIV and Hep C are my only STD scares, I don't mind catching other shit unless it doesn't have a cure and can kill me.

New AIDS Strain in Cuba

Quote: (05-21-2015 07:38 AM)the Thing Wrote:  

Hmm.

Anyway back to my original question, I heard this myself numerous times but is that really true? HIV and Hep C are my only STD scares, I don't mind catching other shit unless it doesn't have a cure and can kill me.

It is difficult to get HCV and HIV through straight sex, but it is still possible. Use a jimmy and the rate of occurrence drops drastically low. I'd still be careful though. HCV can now be cured in the vast majority of cases with new drugs that were released last year.

Just so you know, there is also not a cure for herpes or genital warts. Those viruses can be subdued but remain in you as well.

New AIDS Strain in Cuba

As I read this thread more and more, I started worrying about all the rawdogging over the few years in Russia, Ukraine and Belarus, then read up a little about the Russian AIDS epidemic; then went "fuck it, if I'm dying I oughta know" and got tested. Well,

I went to the STD clinic during my lunch break. It was 50% gay couples and 50% junkies with track marks in the waiting room. I also saw a few very hot blondies but I forgot to polish up on my STD clinic game which didn't exist to begin with. I answered the questions as accurately as possible and made sure I mention every single instance of raw dogging and other risk factors that I could remember. I then got a quick HIV blood test, it only uses a little blood from the finger and becomes accurate after 4 months from exposure. You get the results in 15 minutes and trust me it was the longest 15 minutes of my life. I learned what it is like watching your life flash before your eyes. I watched my entire life from age 5 and up in fucking IMAX during that 15 minutes. At the same time I was running the numbers in my head to determine the odds of me having HIV. Just like in Rain Man, relevant statistical formulas appeared before my eyes while I was busy with this. And towards the end it all just went away and I learned for the first time in life, that what's past is past and it's more important to find peace in what life gives you.

Then I went back upstairs (I was smoking a cigarette outside while I waited) and just as I got back in the clinic, the queue counter dinged the next number and guess what number was up? "666"

I already began to decompose at this point. The nurse told she'd come fetch me in 15 minutes, but it took half an hour because it turns out she was having a fucking coffee while I trembled. Anyway,

NEGATIVE (THANK FUCKING GOD)

I still gave blood and urine for a full STD screen, which includes a rather more advanced HIV test that could backdate to 6 weeks. I'll get the blood work Tuesday and the rest Thursday but the nurse said as far as my history goes, I shouldn't worry about it.

She also said that straight guys having vaginal sex is the lowest risk group, that I can forget about catching HIV from the saliva, and that there were a few occurrences via oral sex but I needed to buy a lottery ticket if that was to happen to me.

Another hot tip; apparently in Russia and Ukraine, Hep B is way bigger a problem than HIV. All you guys should make sure that your vaccines are in order. I got them when I was very young but they'll still check the blood work for antibodies.

Third hot tip; turns out circumcision nearly halves the risk of catching HIV (less surface area)

I picked up the control number for my remaining tests as well as some free condoms and left walking on air. No questionable rawdogging from now on, I don't want another 15 minutes like that.

Edit: I was also amazed at how many gay couples were around me. Swedish gay couples aren't trying to rub their gayness all up in your face, they just blend in like straight guys on the street and fuck each other at home.

New AIDS Strain in Cuba

HIV is virtually unheard of among straight non-junkie men, especially if they're white. The CDC stats confirm this. The primary infected groups are junkies and homosexual men.

New AIDS Strain in Cuba

Quote: (05-22-2015 12:02 PM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

HIV is virtually unheard of among straight non-junkie men, especially if they're white. The CDC stats confirm this. The primary infected groups are junkies and homosexual men.

Right, but in Russia there is 960,000 HIV cases right now, up from 170,000 ten years ago. 200 healthy people get infected with HIV in Russia every day. Being any one in 200 is not very far fetched, especially just asking for it by raw dogging with questionable girls. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthday_problem)

New AIDS Strain in Cuba

This. Also bear in mind that whether someone is straight or not is completely self-reported. I suspect that many of the "straight" guys getting HIV are not being totally honest about their sexuality.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

New AIDS Strain in Cuba

Quote: (05-22-2015 12:37 PM)dreambig Wrote:  

This. Also bear in mind that whether someone is straight or not is completely self-reported. I suspect that many of the "straight" guys getting HIV are not being totally honest about their sexuality.

I think the CDC does a good job of addressing that. What I call gay men they call "Men who have sex with men (MSM)."

Quote:Quote:

Right, but in Russia there is 960,000 HIV cases right now, up from 170,000 ten years ago. 200 healthy people get infected with HIV in Russia every day. Being any one in 200 is not very far fetched, especially just asking for it by raw dogging with questionable girls.

I doubt that HIV, even in Russia, is striking at random. I recall seeing studies of female hookers in Russia, and HIV was less common if the hookers never did needle drugs. If they did do needle drugs, HIV was very common. Even if she has HIV, the rate of transmission from woman to man for vaginal sex is pretty low. If you avoid hookers, junkies and men, you should be fine.

Russia study: http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/artic...31378.html

New AIDS Strain in Cuba

There is a high enough prevalence of IV drug use, including drugs like Krokodil, to account for the growth of HIV in Russia. Bringing it full circle to Cuba, does anybody know if IV drugs are popular or gaining popularity in Cuba?

New AIDS Strain in Cuba

This really is interesting. You would think that, with all the tourist bans and what not, non-withstanding other nations travelling to Cuba, the rate would be much lower.

New AIDS Strain in Cuba

Quote: (05-22-2015 12:12 PM)the Thing Wrote:  

Right, but in Russia there is 960,000 HIV cases right now, up from 170,000 ten years ago. 200 healthy people get infected with HIV in Russia every day. Being any one in 200 is not very far fetched, especially just asking for it by raw dogging with questionable girls. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthday_problem)

Krokodil, a highly addictive home made IV drug, is also sweeping through Russia at the moment so take that into consideration as well.