rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What to do when a girl hits you

In the bar a few nights ago rolling solo. Chat up a girl outside smoking and bounce her inside to the couch and we make out for a bit, she talks about coming back to my house etc etc. In other words, it's on.

Leave her for an hour or so to go chill with some other guys I met, and later in the night I'm sitting with more random guys in a small room spitting some red pill wisdom. There's two 18 year old guys in there and I'm giving them a few lessons on basically not being little bitches and being men. There's 3 other guys in the room and they're lapping it up and laughing like crazy hitting me on the shoulder and telling these kids I'm speaking truth.

Just when I'm talking about being a man and "leading", the girl from before walks in the room. I hold out my hand and tell her, "come and sit down". She takes my hand and I pull her to the seat beside me. I look at the guys and say, "see, you gotta lead them, just like that" and they all laugh and look at each other like "damn, check this guy!"

I keep talking with her sitting there and she sits quietly listening to us but after i say something like "don't let girls take over your shit, if you're a man and you want to do something just do it. if she's messing with what you got going on, drop her".

This sets her off and she's like "wtf! How can you say this shit etc etc. you can't treat girls like this" and storms out of the room. All the guys are laughing quietly and 1 minute later she comes back in and screams "FUCK YOU!" staring straight at me and starts crying. I tell her to sit down again and ask her why she's crying and she apologizes and then starts talking about some baggage and then I just say "Don get mad at me I didn't say shit about you."

She stands up, throws a slap at me and gets me clean across the top of my head. Some shit like that could mess with my head normally but because it wasn't in front of a huge crowd I'm ok. There's just these 4 or 5 guys in the room and I'm cool with them all so I'm not really embarrassed. I just stay in my seat and just stare her down confidently and she storms out crying again. She definitely ruined the mood in the room though.

I saw her around the bar the rest of the night too and she gave me a bit of trouble but nothing serious (she apologized again too).

Anyone been in a situation like this and how did you play it? I was trying to see if I could still bang her and thought I had it later in the night but she flipped out again. Maybe a good thing as I'm not sure she's the kind of girl I want in my house late at night.

If I'm reading this correctly, this sounds like a case of awful game, overgaming, if I put it nicely, on your part.

You had a girl ready to bounce and hook up, but it was more important to you to kill the momentum and go play mack of the year for some jits -- you're the type of guy I could never go out with, we're there to scoop girls, and because you're not really tight with your closing ability, you run "kick it with the homies" safe game as if you're playing it cool, I've seen too many guys do that so I know it when I see it.

Then you're spitting some guy code shit to them in front of the girl, one who you hadn't actually closed yet nor actually had on check like she was your bitch, and she got pissed off.

Then she put hands on you, which is completely disrespectful, and you're still talking about fucking her, I mean there's not much else to say.

This is like having the ball at the one-yard line, and turning to run to the other end zone on purpose, you can act like a player for those jits, but to a seasoned veteran, you're not even eligible for the draft.

I lost it when you said she talked about going home with you and instead you chose to go, hang out with 3 guys for an hour coaching them about game before getting slapped? Why didn't you just bounce back to your place and give the guys a link to this forum?

Bruh.... That's the kind of shit I do when I go drinking with my best friend or business guys. Thing is I have nothing to lose by coaching guys in bars or clubs. I got a wife and give zero fucks. That said I pull dudes to the sidelines before coaching.

You aren't there yet. Save this stuff for later. Get their numbers and wing with them later if you care that much. Never do it on front of the prey either.

I do like your attitude though, good looking out. Guys like you are the future talent of RVF. I like that.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

[Image: kwyq3.jpg]via Imgflip Meme Maker

Should have hit her back OP. Then you could have told RVF how you fought 30 white knights [Image: lol.gif]

wait a second? am I right you were talking about game in front of a girl? wtf?

so my game process is convincing girls that I'm gonna marry them. I fuck them for a while and then throw them.

do you think a girl will be fine with me tell her my game?

Quote: (05-01-2015 04:14 AM)Geekzor Wrote:  

I lost it when you said she talked about going home with you and instead you chose to go, hang out with 3 guys for an hour coaching them about game before getting slapped? Why didn't you just bounce back to your place and give the guys a link to this forum?

[Image: attachment.jpg26098]   

What you did was essentially reveal the secret of your illusion in front of her. Her hearing you, "See, this is how I game women" is your fault, not her's.

This should have been titled '"What to do when you leave a heated up girl unattended to go stunt for the fellas, then she gets offended and hauls off and slaps you'"

Fixed.

Never show them the man behind the curtain, most can't handle it anyway. You showing out got her heated and she lashed out

Have to remember when it comes to women, the Game is to be sold not told

MDP

So... apart from not bouncing her back home when you had the chance, you were boasting about game in front of a woman you haven't even banged?

Slap deserved, lesson learned I hope.

You were showing off in front of a bunch of nobodies and you tripped her "girl power" switch. You got too cocky. You lost sight of the goal and let your ego get in the way.

Team Nachos

FTR, my game sucks, but a "Hail Mary" that comes to mind would be to say, "That's hot. I like girls that play rough," and go for the kiss.

"I'm not worried about fucking terrorism, man. I was married for two fucking years. What are they going to do, scare me?"

I'm still stuck on the fact that you say you had a woman gamed, primed, DTF and ready to bounce home but yet you chose to ditch her, go hang out with a group of random dudes and drop your superior Red Pill knowledge? The others are right you should have never mentioned anything about game in her presence. I think I speak of a lot of guys here when I say where's the end of the line so I can get in it and slap you too??

[Image: facepalm3.gif]

Gas showing the youngsters how to be Alpha

You were not playing to win, you were showing off. Respect you for having huge balls though. Good stuff.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

You build a harem and make girls fight for you.

Quote: (05-01-2015 03:16 AM)Gas Wrote:  

Leave her for an hour or so to go chill with some other guys I met, and later in the night I'm sitting with more random guys in a small room spitting some red pill wisdom.

Next time give yourself some red pill wisdom and don't fuck up an easy lay, you whippersnapper.

Quote: (05-01-2015 04:07 AM)jariel Wrote:  

This is like having the ball at the one-yard line, and turning to run to the other end zone on purpose, you can act like a player for those jits, but to a seasoned veteran, you're not even eligible for the draft.

First thing that came to my mind after reading OP's post.

Why would you screw it up like that? [Image: wacko.gif]

As soon as you invited the girl to come sit down with you in front of the fellas, you had a better chance of fucking one of those guys than you did fucking her at that point

This thread is not going in the direction that OP hoped.

You ditched a DTF girl...to go chat up some random 18 year old dudes. Then got slapped around by a girl. Hmmm [Image: gay.gif]

I joke...but seriously you made some terrible life choices right there.

You were an ass and got slapped because you deserved it.

She was DTF, emotional as women are, she was into you and then you are playing Red Pill master in front of a bunch of guys just for fame and glory. You should have taken that girl as she came over, grabbed her by the ass and marched off home to fuck her brains out.

Instead you clowned around and ruined the night for you, for the guys and for her.

This was not a matter of self-defense and how to deal with girls beating you.

If you want to know on what not to do when a girl truly needlessly attacks you then watch the new episode of Louis CK:

[Image: 4ca28470-d1aa-0132-bfb1-0a13eebe068d.jpg...t=max&q=70]
Beaten up by a chick who weighs half and then his daughters make fun of him. I don't know what's the matter with this guy - he is literally going too far with the feminist gender crap now.
http://www.bustle.com/articles/80127-lou...nder-roles

As far as your case is concerned there was nothing to be done. Instead of a bang you got a slap - lesson in wisdom is what you got. That does not mean I advocate for no self-defense and in some instances severe fighting back as women can give you massive scars, hurt your eye etc.

Quote: (05-01-2015 08:11 AM)Vice Wrote:  

Should have hit her back OP. Then you could have told RVF how you fought 30 white knights [Image: lol.gif]

This video shows how we live in a opressive mysoginistic society. Poor girl, had her right to fight back taken by opressive males defending her.

But seriouesly, this kind of thing scares me, I would never let a girl touch me and go unscathed, I would hit her back and then probably be lynched by an angry mob of white knights. Never be sorry for white knights, they deserve what they get.

White knighting, not even once.

I think this is an isolated event and the excuses of the girl makes me think this hit was actually an invitation for you to fuck her, emotions good or bad are what lead to sex.

Your thread about this does show you are still learning which is not problematic at all, but I would suggest you do not give any afterthought to this kind of event unless you get physically hurt.

It also seems to be there was not a lot of talent in that bar.