rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Europe Trip upcoming summer - FEEDBACK NEEDED

So I'm going on a trip through some cities in Eastern Europe, before ending it all on a Greek island. My current plan goes as follows:

Copenhagen - 9 days
Berlin - 4 days
Krakow - 9 days
Budapest - 6 days
Rhodos - 6 days

I will be renting apartments in these cities from airbnb as it will be easier to take girls home to an apertment than a hotel room (less like a sex tourist). I was thinking of perhaps cutting out Rhodos and/or Budapest as a way to add extra days to the other cities (I might cut out Berlin though, as I dont think it's that great compared to the other cities), but I have heard such positive reviews of those places that I'm not sure right now.
My focus will be daygame, so I'm not interested in "drunken British party"-like places, though a bit of nightlife wont hurt.

What do you guys think, is this a decent plan for the upcoming summer?

You'd be making a huge mistake cutting out Budapest, especially in the summer.......

"I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story." Nas

Too many cities in such a short time.

Somehow I guess people need to travel in that way to understand the beauty of staying in less places for a longer time.

I agree wholeheartedly I would defintely try to narrow that list down to two cities maybe even one but thats just how I prefer to travel....

"I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story." Nas

Ok, I guess its better to stay in places longer now that I'm thinking of it. Counting with travel days I wouldnt be staying there very long

-Copenhagen (a nice location, allowing for short trip to Sweden and Germany)
-Krakow (allowing for short trip to second tier cities in Poland, as well as Lviv in Ukraine)

These are the two places I would like to see the most, would cutting out Budapest be a bad thing? It's just that I know close to nothing about Budapest except for what people say online. Is daygame good there?

Quote: (03-25-2015 01:48 PM)NorDude Wrote:  

Ok, I guess its better to stay in places longer now that I'm thinking of it. Counting with travel days I wouldnt be staying there very long

-Krakow (allowing for short trip to second tier cities in Poland, as well as Lviv in Ukraine)

These are the two places I would like to see the most, would cutting out Budapest be a bad thing? It's just that I know close to nothing about Budapest except for what people say online. Is daygame good there?

Please copenhagen is a terrible place!! go to stockholm instead, or visit cities in poland, the baltics, czech republic or hungary. Copenhagen is a NO NO

I would cut on Copenhagen and Berlin easily.

In these places, what you are likely to bring home is a piece of wood... In best case a smoking hot piece of wood.

You will enjoy more in Krakow/Budapest/Rhodos... [Image: cool.gif]

Quote: (03-25-2015 02:25 PM)vorenus Wrote:  

Please copenhagen is a terrible place!! go to stockholm instead, or visit cities in poland, the baltics, czech republic or hungary. Copenhagen is a NO NO

Whats wrong with Copenhagen?

Quote: (03-25-2015 03:14 PM)NorDude Wrote:  

One thing that is wrong with Copenhagen is that its population is 99% men - 1% women... [Image: confused.gif]

Quote: (03-25-2015 03:14 PM)NorDude Wrote:  

Too much feminism going on, women are too masculine, not that pretty, expensive as f*ck and terrible weather. You have been warned..

Girls are fucking hot in Copenhagen and bangable./DTF...don't see what most people have against Danish girls

Its really outstanding summer vacation plan for Europe trip. You can spend 8 day in "Copenhagen".

Focus on 2-3 places top or you'll spend most of the time just getting situated.

Here's a thought.

Cut Copenhagen. Stay an extra day in Berlin. It's big, old, and newly upcoming, and therefore fascinating.

Then spend roughly a week in each of the rest - BUT always re-adjust your schedule for a GOOD THING. Shit happens when you travel and meet new people; go with that flow! Meet new people who will introduce you to new experiences.

You can catch up with the Scandi-girls in Greece, anyway. It's where they are most DTF! On holiday - like fresh off (or on) the beach.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Dude you've got to come to Prague. I've been living here a year. The women are feminine, sweet, and shit I don't know what else. Just get here/

Quote: (04-02-2015 12:18 AM)Orson Wrote:  

Here's a thought.

Cut Copenhagen. Stay an extra day in Berlin. It's big, old, and newly upcoming, and therefore fascinating.

Then spend roughly a week in each of the rest - BUT always re-adjust your schedule for a GOOD THING. Shit happens when you travel and meet new people; go with that flow! Meet new people who will introduce you to new experiences.

You can catch up with the Scandi-girls in Greece, anyway. It's where they are most DTF! On holiday - like fresh off (or on) the beach.

Orson speaks the truth. Rhodes is 90% Scandis looking to have a good time. One Norwegian girl I met there (and banged) told me that they're generally friendlier and more likely to let loose out of Scandinavia than at home. Sunshine and heat have a profound effect. As such, there's no upside beyond cost savings to getting an AirBNB apt in Rhodes. If cost is equivalent, I'd stay at a hotel as you're more likely to meet people there and the cost in the new town is pretty reasonable.

Quote: (04-02-2015 12:05 PM)PragueDude Wrote:  

Dude you've got to come to Prague. I've been living here a year. The women are feminine, sweet, and shit I don't know what else. Just get here/

Is daygame in Prague good though (especially during the summer)? I also definitely want to stay away from all stag party destinations of British guys, so nightgame is not my thing.