Roosh V Forum
Europe Trip upcoming summer - FEEDBACK NEEDED - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Europe Trip upcoming summer - FEEDBACK NEEDED (/thread-46228.html)

Europe Trip upcoming summer - FEEDBACK NEEDED - NorDude - 03-25-2015

So I'm going on a trip through some cities in Eastern Europe, before ending it all on a Greek island. My current plan goes as follows:

Copenhagen - 9 days
Berlin - 4 days
Krakow - 9 days
Budapest - 6 days
Rhodos - 6 days

I will be renting apartments in these cities from airbnb as it will be easier to take girls home to an apertment than a hotel room (less like a sex tourist). I was thinking of perhaps cutting out Rhodos and/or Budapest as a way to add extra days to the other cities (I might cut out Berlin though, as I dont think it's that great compared to the other cities), but I have heard such positive reviews of those places that I'm not sure right now.
My focus will be daygame, so I'm not interested in "drunken British party"-like places, though a bit of nightlife wont hurt.

What do you guys think, is this a decent plan for the upcoming summer?

Europe Trip upcoming summer - FEEDBACK NEEDED - ElJefe1 - 03-25-2015

You'd be making a huge mistake cutting out Budapest, especially in the summer.......

Europe Trip upcoming summer - FEEDBACK NEEDED - Chaos - 03-25-2015

Too many cities in such a short time.

Somehow I guess people need to travel in that way to understand the beauty of staying in less places for a longer time.

Europe Trip upcoming summer - FEEDBACK NEEDED - ElJefe1 - 03-25-2015

I agree wholeheartedly I would defintely try to narrow that list down to two cities maybe even one but thats just how I prefer to travel....

Ok, I guess its better to stay in places longer now that I'm thinking of it. Counting with travel days I wouldnt be staying there very long

-Copenhagen (a nice location, allowing for short trip to Sweden and Germany)
-Krakow (allowing for short trip to second tier cities in Poland, as well as Lviv in Ukraine)

These are the two places I would like to see the most, would cutting out Budapest be a bad thing? It's just that I know close to nothing about Budapest except for what people say online. Is daygame good there?

Europe Trip upcoming summer - FEEDBACK NEEDED - vorenus - 03-25-2015

Quote: (03-25-2015 01:48 PM)NorDude Wrote:  

Ok, I guess its better to stay in places longer now that I'm thinking of it. Counting with travel days I wouldnt be staying there very long

-Krakow (allowing for short trip to second tier cities in Poland, as well as Lviv in Ukraine)

These are the two places I would like to see the most, would cutting out Budapest be a bad thing? It's just that I know close to nothing about Budapest except for what people say online. Is daygame good there?

Please copenhagen is a terrible place!! go to stockholm instead, or visit cities in poland, the baltics, czech republic or hungary. Copenhagen is a NO NO

Europe Trip upcoming summer - FEEDBACK NEEDED - CalmoApparente - 03-25-2015

I would cut on Copenhagen and Berlin easily.

In these places, what you are likely to bring home is a piece of wood... In best case a smoking hot piece of wood.

You will enjoy more in Krakow/Budapest/Rhodos... [Image: cool.gif]

Quote: (03-25-2015 02:25 PM)vorenus Wrote:  

Please copenhagen is a terrible place!! go to stockholm instead, or visit cities in poland, the baltics, czech republic or hungary. Copenhagen is a NO NO

Whats wrong with Copenhagen?

Europe Trip upcoming summer - FEEDBACK NEEDED - CalmoApparente - 03-25-2015

Quote: (03-25-2015 03:14 PM)NorDude Wrote:  

One thing that is wrong with Copenhagen is that its population is 99% men - 1% women... [Image: confused.gif]

Europe Trip upcoming summer - FEEDBACK NEEDED - vorenus - 03-25-2015

Quote: (03-25-2015 03:14 PM)NorDude Wrote:  

Too much feminism going on, women are too masculine, not that pretty, expensive as f*ck and terrible weather. You have been warned..

Europe Trip upcoming summer - FEEDBACK NEEDED - MrRoundtree - 03-25-2015

Girls are fucking hot in Copenhagen and bangable./DTF...don't see what most people have against Danish girls

Europe Trip upcoming summer - FEEDBACK NEEDED - aliciaduffys - 03-31-2015

Its really outstanding summer vacation plan for Europe trip. You can spend 8 day in "Copenhagen".

Europe Trip upcoming summer - FEEDBACK NEEDED - Vicious - 04-01-2015

Focus on 2-3 places top or you'll spend most of the time just getting situated.

Europe Trip upcoming summer - FEEDBACK NEEDED - Orson - 04-02-2015

Here's a thought.

Cut Copenhagen. Stay an extra day in Berlin. It's big, old, and newly upcoming, and therefore fascinating.

Then spend roughly a week in each of the rest - BUT always re-adjust your schedule for a GOOD THING. Shit happens when you travel and meet new people; go with that flow! Meet new people who will introduce you to new experiences.

You can catch up with the Scandi-girls in Greece, anyway. It's where they are most DTF! On holiday - like fresh off (or on) the beach.

Europe Trip upcoming summer - FEEDBACK NEEDED - PragueDude - 04-02-2015

Dude you've got to come to Prague. I've been living here a year. The women are feminine, sweet, and shit I don't know what else. Just get here/

Europe Trip upcoming summer - FEEDBACK NEEDED - enfuego - 04-02-2015

Quote: (04-02-2015 12:18 AM)Orson Wrote:  

Here's a thought.

Cut Copenhagen. Stay an extra day in Berlin. It's big, old, and newly upcoming, and therefore fascinating.

Then spend roughly a week in each of the rest - BUT always re-adjust your schedule for a GOOD THING. Shit happens when you travel and meet new people; go with that flow! Meet new people who will introduce you to new experiences.

You can catch up with the Scandi-girls in Greece, anyway. It's where they are most DTF! On holiday - like fresh off (or on) the beach.

Orson speaks the truth. Rhodes is 90% Scandis looking to have a good time. One Norwegian girl I met there (and banged) told me that they're generally friendlier and more likely to let loose out of Scandinavia than at home. Sunshine and heat have a profound effect. As such, there's no upside beyond cost savings to getting an AirBNB apt in Rhodes. If cost is equivalent, I'd stay at a hotel as you're more likely to meet people there and the cost in the new town is pretty reasonable.

Europe Trip upcoming summer - FEEDBACK NEEDED - NorDude - 04-04-2015

Quote: (04-02-2015 12:05 PM)PragueDude Wrote:  

Dude you've got to come to Prague. I've been living here a year. The women are feminine, sweet, and shit I don't know what else. Just get here/

Is daygame in Prague good though (especially during the summer)? I also definitely want to stay away from all stag party destinations of British guys, so nightgame is not my thing.