rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to link Viber to 2nd facebook account?

I'm going to use Viber for my trip to the Philippines, but it's already been linked to my personal facebook account. Since I use facebook for my close family and friends, I want to keep my viber separate from it.

I created a 2nd facebook account, and now I just need to connect it to my viber. How do I do that?

*Mods: feel free to move this thread where it belongs, I wasn't 100% sure where to put it.

It might also be worth trying WeChat.

I don't know if it is popular where you're going, as it is mainly popular with Chinese, but it has a good feature for finding other users in your area. I use it in the UK to link with Chinese students. Hopefully some Philippines experts could say whether it is worth you using it.

Why don't you just create a new Viber account once you get a PH number?

WeChat is not popular with a lot of Pinays. There are a few Chinese girls, and a bunch of ladyboys and hookers on WeChat in Manila.

My LTR is a Chinese WeChat notch but there's a reason you won't find anyone mention that on the forums as a viable option. You'll need to speak Mandarin to do that.

I had witnessed Viber contacts popping up a suggested friends on my FB page. I blocked them before they knew I existed.

Also, I have never given my cell phone number to Facebook. There are ways of them finding out your number without you giving it to them. (For example, if your phone number is stored on a friends phone and they consent to turn over your contact list)

Just face it - if you're on an electronic device, you're consenting to surveillance.

Quote: (03-18-2015 05:33 AM)Vice Wrote:  

Because I plan to pipeline before I go... I just don't want my pipelining efforts to go down the drain once I change sims.

Quote: (03-18-2015 08:53 AM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

Quote: (03-18-2015 05:33 AM)Vice Wrote:  

Because I plan to pipeline before I go... I just don't want my pipelining efforts to go down the drain once I change sims.

Viber isn't tied to your sim after the initial registration - create an account before you leave to get the confirmation text message and remove your sim card. Viber will still work.

(I'm using my USA number for Viber without my USA sim)