rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Governor of Oregon: Taken down by his young go-getting fiancee's shadiness

Has anyone been following this? I haven't been too closesly, but it seems everything was going good until his Fiancee (nota bene: W.B.) started doing shady stuff or was basically shady to begin with.

[Image: kitzhaber_hayes_360_360_90.jpg]
http://www.oregonlive.com/mapes/index.ss...ble_p.html

Quote:Quote:

Kitzhaber jumped in. Now in his 60s, he seemed more relaxed. He was in what seemed a happy relationship with a rising young Bend environmental consultant, Cylvia Hayes, who was intensely interested in his political and policy work.

"There's no reason for a 63-year-old guy to be putting himself through" another campaign like this "unless there is an opportunity to make some significant changes," he said in 2010.

Kitzhaber decided to run for another term in 2014 and appeared on an easy march to re-election against Republican Dennis Richardson, a state representative from Medford. But Willamette Week broke the first story questioning whether Hayes, now his fiancée, was using her influence in the governor's office to help her gain consulting contracts. Further revelations that she had lived on a planned marijuana farm and once married an Ethiopian immigrant for money so he could get a green card led to lurid headlines.

When he held a press conference on Jan. 30 to respond to the latest revelations -- that Hayes had received $118,000 over two years from a nonprofit that she appeared not to report on her taxes -- he was unable to answer many of the questions of reporters and looked more evasive than calmly reassuring.

This is the result of wifeying up career-oriented go-getting women. Dream killers. They will step over your legacy to build theirs.

Chances are her long term plans were to get into political office, probably senator or governor one day.

This is a fun little article on her Ethiopian Marriage of Convenience.

http://www.wweek.com/portland/blog-32290...grant.html

Oregon First Lady Cylvia Hayes regularly speaks about her hardscrabble background—a childhood in poverty, her struggle to get through school, and her two marriages before meeting Gov. John Kitzhaber, to whom she is now engaged. It’s a narrative that has been widely reported by media around the state.

On Wednesday, WW published a story about the private consulting work Hayes, 47, has performed while first lady. In the story, we reported Hayes had actually been married and divorced three times. That’s a small detail that might seem otherwise unremarkable.

In 1997, King County, Wash., marriage records show, Hayes married a teenage Ethiopian immigrant 11 years younger than she. It’s not clear why Hayes entered into the marriage and why she has kept it secret. However, public records raise questions about whether the marriage was legitimate or whether it was a way to help the young man with his immigration status.

In their divorce filing, Hayes and Abraham said they had no joint property or debts. The two divorced without engaging lawyers, and a King County, Wash., judge declared the divorce final in February 2002. Four months later, Hayes ran as a Democrat for the Oregon House of Representatives. She lost the race to then-Rep. Ben Westlund (R-Bend).

Several people who know Hayes expressed surprise to learn that she had been married three times. One was her second husband, Douglas McCarthy, who was divorced from Hayes in April 1997. McCarthy says he was unaware of Abraham. “I didn’t even know she got married again,” McCarthy, who lives in Olympia, Wash., tells WW. “That’s news to me.”

Look at her eyes and saccharine smile. I wouldn't trust her for a second.

^ beat me to it.

Never trust the crazy eyes!

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

What a 1000 cock stare she has. Career bitches slip deep under the radar. Even men that I consider pretty red pill still think it is okay for women to work and have careers. Even the highly religious ones buy in.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

What. the. Fuck

That smile and those eyes are disturbingly similar to my (soon-to-be) ex wife. More than disturbing. *shudders*

Quote: (02-13-2015 08:50 PM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

What. the. Fuck

That smile and those eyes are disturbingly similar to my (soon-to-be) ex wife. More than disturbing. *shudders*

RUN! RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN! [Image: biggrin.gif]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

It's been said already, but that chick looks completely and utterly insane.

This isn't so much a case of him doing something wrong for the first time, it's a case of him getting caught for the first time.

He's been a governor for 4 terms. To think that his nose hasn't been stuck in shit for the last 16 years until the woman came along is, I think, a little naive given the required equivocation and duplicitous of all politicians.

How do crazy people walk around with their eyes like that? Mine don't even open that wide.

And now that he's stepping down we'll have the first LGBT governor yay! She's bisexual:

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arch...er/385496/

[Image: 10852468-large.jpg]

WNB

Quote: (02-14-2015 11:06 AM)Seth_Rose Wrote:  

And now that he's stepping down we'll have the first LGBT governor yay! She's bisexual:

WNB

This disgusts me, I voted for a man with a mustache god dammit.