rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl says I have a boyfriend, then agrees to a date

Met a stunning redhead at the airport. She's a clear 8, but shed 15 pounds she might be a 10.

I approached her and after about 5 minutes of chat, establish that she lives in the same city as me and so I asked for her number.

Her: You should know I have a boyfriend

Me: Thats ok. I have a girlfriend

Her: Oh.

Me: Does he live here with you?

Her: No, he lives in Italy. I am actually going to meet him now

Me: When are you back in town?

Her: Next week

Me: Lets hang out when you are back

Her: Sure

Later on, she sends me a text about our date next week.

This is as far as I know how to play it

How would you recommend the next step?

Proceed as usual and just ignore the boyfriend thing.

Quote: (02-12-2015 03:13 PM)Rawmeo Wrote:  

How about when she mentions her boyfriend again or uses the boyfriend as an excuse when I am getting close to the flag?

What kind of response would get me around that?

I get a feeling this will come up, so to have the solution in my pocket would help

Quote: (02-12-2015 03:13 PM)Rawmeo Wrote:  

Yeah don't even bring it up. A girl like this already knows the deal. She wants to get fucked and nothing else

She's meeting the boyfriend for a Valentine's weekend. So they are banging till Sunday.

How many days do I need to give her to make the boyfriend faint enough of a memory?

A week? 2 weeks?

I'm skeptical at the "clear 8" who needs to lose 15 fuckin' pounds, but whatever, bottom line, you're overthinking this.

You're talking about a chick who is going to spend a week in another country getting her holes filled with another man's cum, one she actually calls her boyfriend.

For all you know, you're a distant memory by the time she touches down.

I'd at least wait until she's back and there's an actual date in place, even then you might just be entertainment for when she comes back and once again feels lonely and needs to be occupied, and she uses the boyfriend as the excuse for why she's not going to give up any pussy.

In the meantime, keep gaming, you're already fixated on some chick who already has dick in her life that isn't yours.

Quote: (02-12-2015 03:16 PM)Dark Knowledge Wrote:  

Yeah don't even bring it up. A girl like this already knows the deal. She wants to get fucked and nothing else

Based off what?

Girls love to play games, they love the attention.

If she comes over to his house at 2:00 A.M., then no doubt, the game is on and you know what it is, but just because she had a short conversation with the dude and passed her his number doesn't mean "she wants to get fucked" by him.

Quote: (02-12-2015 03:19 PM)Swordfish Wrote:  

She's meeting the boyfriend for a Valentine's weekend. So they are banging till Sunday.

How many days do I need to give her to make the boyfriend faint enough of a memory?

A week? 2 weeks?

If she gave you her # it clearly means she's attracted to you. By telling you she had a boyfriend is just a shit test. For starters she could be lying, and this is her way of testing your mettle. And if she isn't lying she clearly isn't satisfied. LDR's are very difficult to maintain and she's probably starving for cock.

Either way you shouldn't overthink it. You're aren't competing with this guy for this girl's hand in marriage so who cares how many days you wait till she gets back. Schedule a date when it's convenient for you and go in for the kill business as usual

Quote: (02-12-2015 03:29 PM)Dark Knowledge Wrote:  

If she gave you her # it clearly means she's attracted to you.

No offense, but I don't think you should be giving advice, that statement is complete bullshit.

Quote: (02-12-2015 03:31 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Quote: (02-12-2015 03:29 PM)Dark Knowledge Wrote:  

If she gave you her # it clearly means she's attracted to you.

No offense, but I don't think you should be giving advice, that statement is complete bullshit.

Getting a # means nothing. You're right i take that back. But he scheduled a date based off of a short conversation with a girl who has a BF. He has a solid chance at getting laid here

But hey, that's my opinion

Quote: (02-12-2015 03:22 PM)jariel Wrote:  

I'm skeptical at the "clear 8" who needs to lose 15 fuckin' pounds, but whatever, bottom line, you're overthinking this.

You're talking about a chick who is going to spend a week in another country getting her holes filled with another man's cum, one she actually calls her boyfriend.

For all you know, you're a distant memory by the time she touches down.

I'd at least wait until she's back and there's an actual date in place, even then you might just be entertainment for when she comes back and once again feels lonely and needs to be occupied, and she uses the boyfriend as the excuse for why she's not going to give up any pussy.

In the meantime, keep gaming, you're already fixated on some chick who already has dick in her life that isn't yours.

Just picture Charlize Theron and Naomi Watts being 15 pounds overweight.

This one is just a pure natural beauty, so worth the pursuit. Just for comparison's sake, I recently spent quite a bit of time in Dec/Jan in NYC/HK/Copenhagen/Belgrade and this girl has a face that I have not seen surpassed in any of those cities on this trip (though as I said, she needs to shed 15 pounds before her body is competitive with the Belgrade norms though she would be average by Copenhagen standards)

I'm trying to sleep with her, not marry her. I am not seeking to replace her boyfriend. Its his prerogative to fuck her, I just want to fill in the gap in the time when he is away, which as I understand it is 10 months a year. I am constantly looking to upgrade my rotation and she would be the best face easily. I rather get an 8 who is 15 pounds away from a natural 10, then a 6 who makes it to an 8 with artifice, silicon tits, flashy clothes and tons of makeup.

She was one of 3 girls I got phone numbers via day game on that particular day but the prettiest face I've got a number from (40?) so far this year.

yep. not just scheduled a date but getting multiple messages from her which were lengthy and signaled interest.

Call me skeptical but I'm on team "you'll never see her again". For some reason when a woman goes on vacation it's almost impossible to reengage once she gets back. You're putting way more thought and energy into this than what the situation calls for. You should only be strategizing what to do once you have the date in place, you're going to the venue (near your place of course) and she has texted you "I'm on my way see you in a few minutes." Then you can rehearse what you're going to say but honestly like what others are saying, just game as usual.

So what guys ?

Proceed like normal, she either knows the score and is DTF and all he has to do is play don't fuck up game.

OR

She'll try using him as a validation or comfort texter, knowing she can still get dick on the side.

Either way, keep going and push the interaction as far as you can.

What's the loss here ? A few texts ?

I'm not really sure what the issue is here.

The boyfriend doesn't exist when she's not with him.
You've probably banged chicks that had BF's that you didn't know about.

That's the game.

Whatever you normally do to follow up a phone # after a 5 minute chat is what you do here.

She seems like a stimulation junkie, novelty junkie - so I'd do something action packed/fast paced + alcohol + thing @ my apartment that she needs to check out to give her plausible deniability + then bang.

The real practical question that I don't think you're asking is how to to handle her if she brings up the boyfriend/the vacation while you're on your date.

WIA

Quote: (02-12-2015 04:57 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

The real practical question that I don't think you're asking is how to to handle her if she brings up the boyfriend/the vacation while you're on your date.

WIA

I asked that but nobody has offered a sample answer

my dread scenario - she brings up boyfriend/vacation in my apartment and i am stumped

i need a genius answer that completely short-circuits this objection

How about

'Your boyfriend is probably doing what my girlfriend is doing. When we are in different countries, it's don't ask don't tell'

PS. I don;t have a girlfriend

Quote: (02-12-2015 05:41 PM)Swordfish Wrote:  

WIA

my dread scenario - she brings up boyfriend/vacation in my apartment and i am stumped

How about

'Your boyfriend is probably doing what my girlfriend is doing. When we are in different countries, it's don't ask don't tell'

Nah don't do that..

You may not want to run my style of game either but basically, anytime a girl brings up her man, my response is usually, "oh that's nice." then change the subject immediately. If they tell me stuff like, "I just told you I already have a bf." I usually tell them, "but you talking to me right now. Not him. I'm sure he's a nice guy, but I'm not him." or "you are talking to me for a reason. Let's stick to that."

My stronger replies even go as far as saying, "fuck him!" "I'm not worried about him if you aren't." "where is he at right now?" listen to her answer "and you believe that shit? Come on let's get outta here."

You gotta have a certain frame, vibe, or swag to pull off that strong asshole reply stuff, I don't recommend that.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Welcome to the Secret Society.

Quote: (02-12-2015 06:11 PM)Ryan James Wrote:  

Welcome to the Secret Society.

fucking brilliant

short, sweet, funny and to the point

Perfect for native English speakers. But what if English is her second language?

When she mentions the BF smirk and say "good, he can occupy you when you're not with me"

I think trying to come up with the "perfect" reply can sometimes make you come across as fake/plastic to a girl, which will dry the pussy up. YOu ever met someone who is so smooth that everything that they say is almost too good to be true, like they're perpetually rehearsed and in their head? I Think you're thinking too much and will come across as that way if you try to make everything perfect.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

travelerkai, thats some good stuff there! i will file it in memory

fortis, oregon, thanks too

i think i have enough material to work with

Quote: (02-12-2015 06:06 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

WIA

How about

Nah don't do that..

You may not want to run my style of game either but basically, anytime a girl brings up her man, my response is usually, "oh that's nice." then change the subject immediately. If they tell me stuff like, "I just told you I already have a bf." I usually tell them, "but you talking to me right now. Not him. I'm sure he's a nice guy, but I'm not him." or "you are talking to me for a reason. Let's stick to that."

My stronger replies even go as far as saying, "fuck him!" "I'm not worried about him if you aren't." "where is he at right now?" listen to her answer "and you believe that shit? Come on let's get outta here."

You gotta have a certain frame, vibe, or swag to pull off that strong asshole reply stuff, I don't recommend that.

Quote: (02-12-2015 06:37 PM)Swordfish Wrote:  

travelerkai, thats some good stuff there! i will file it in memory

fortis, oregon, thanks too

i think i have enough material to work with

Quote: (02-12-2015 06:06 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

WIA

How about

Nah don't do that..

That shit works but not on all women. I stole 3 Chinese women from tall white dudes talking like that, including my own wife. [Image: lol.gif]

My uncle who is a natural, taught me these lines believe it or not.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

+1 on everything said thus far.

If you want more techniques, Google boyfriend destroyer.

WIA

She's open to fucking you. Go by the numbers and collect this lay-up.