rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Taipei-Xiamen-Quanzhou-Shenzhen-Guangzhou-Hong Kong

A ramble from the past 23 days in Asia.

From Tokyo my flight was to Taipei. The high standards and general high level of quality in Tokyo is something that needs no explanation, so the focus of this remains on my business trip in Taiwan and China.

A business associate picked me up from the airport and drove me into the city. We went straight to the hotel that he had already booked which was a Howard chain hotel at the university and catered to out of country and out of city professors who were there for conferences, which was in the building adjacent the hotel.

Since it was past 10pm, I was shown my room and that was it. I unpacked a bit then bounced out to the Da’an Park neighborhood beside the hotel. Within 150m I found a great little French café that had an amazing selection of beer from Belgium and a really nice atmosphere. It was a bunch of students, professors and other types sitting around talking, drinking and playing cards.

I had been hitting up friends and alumni for some contacts and there was one girl who seemed particularly interested that I was introduced to using Line. So I sent her a message knowing that she was for sure still up, as she had been sending me random texts at what was her very late hours.

She replied in seconds and we started chatting. I finished my beer and walked back to my hotel contemplating the Hail Marry text. I got back to my room and was feeling a bit worked up so I tossed the Hail Marry out. She responds saying that she hates foreigners as they only want sex from her. I just respond, “so what, sex is fun” and text her a picture of my hotels business card with my room number. I hear nothing for 10 minutes and am ready to get into bed when she texts back that she is in a cab.

I get dressed again and decide to go downstairs to have a smoke and meet her. I want to potentially head off the crazy at the door. Her taxi arrives and she looks like a straight hooker. Short skirt, high heels, curled hair, fur wrap, expensive purse…. Basically the typical look of a rich and rebellious Taiwanese girl.

No resistance, smash and tell her to catch a cab as I have to be up in three hours for work. No drama, she is happy to leave and tells me she wants to do this every day.
I am a bit of a zombie for work the next day but memories of a hot Taiwanese freebee are enough to keep me going. Its also Wednesday night so after a business dinner I clean up and head to Luxy.

Read about Luxy here.

The next night is one of the most interesting nights of my life. Something that a seasoned player such as myself would have a hard time getting over.

Read about that here.

Xiamen

I catch my flight to Xiamen just over the straight in Fujian, China. By all accounts it’s a “nice” city and has a lot going on. Brand new airport, and it is night time with that beautiful polluted film in the air. We are picked up at the airport in a brand new Porsche Panamera S and we head into the city. As we are cruising down the newly built freeway we take an exit and are suddenly slamming over small boulders and heading toward rock trucks and loaders. Fuck. This Porsche has 3,000km and all I can hear is rocks grinding on the car.

I check in at the Marco Polo and say goodnight to everyone and head out to meet a contact of mine from Germany. The “Bar Street” is right at the hotel, so the logistics are killer. We have a few $10 beers and then head to a club with one of his contacts. Audi S8, one of the best cars in the world. We walk into the club and all I see is tall blonde and sexy as FUCK Slavic women. I give my head a shake, as not only have I not seen one good looking girl in Xiamen so far, but now I am in a club with 10 or 15 slavic smokeshows. They all stare at me and will not break eye contact so I naturally approach the ones at the bar and they literally blow smoke in my face. No big deal, its not the first time, but a little strange as I am getting a vibe from them that they are interested. So I try to plow through (must learn some Russian) when my German buddy and Chinese friend pull me away. These are all mistresses of super wealthy Xiamen stone moguls. They all live in the same building here, and are brought over not as hookers but as mistresses. Of course many ARE hookers in Russia and Ukraine, but here they are LOCKED into one man. This is a man who is rarely in town, but all the same they are not allowed to associate with anyone but themselves. Still they do a great job of making the club look amazing. Dear God, Slavic women……….

There is a hot Italian girl in the bar and I make some moves on her. One of her married friends is winging me and making this happen, so I figure it should not be difficult. Oops, Italian chicks. I forgot how they can be. Turns out I need to be crushing Cognac in the VIP anyways, so away I go. Sexy little Chinese girls all around sitting on their phones as we talk shop and make some plans.

A few days of this then I am off to Quanzhou to meet with the manufacturers and do it all over again. This time the city is dirtier, crazier and a bit more interesting. I post up at the Quanzhou Hotel, a massive palace of a place where I think there might be just the six of us staying there and that’s it. Strange feeling. A stone palace in the stone capital of China.

There is absolutely nothing of note in Quanzhou except the temple. Keep in mind all I am doing is taking meetings, visiting factories, eating, drinking and that’s it. Even the Porsche Panamera is replaced with a Cayenne after dragging its bowels along the road.

I am here for five days and I don’t see any hot women. The country side is even worse. We have one night on an absolute tear where my government contact went and collected all his $2000 a bottle BaiJiu he had hidden in his home village and we got smashed. Even that night, the girls there were not anything that I would have smashed sober, and I was just enjoying the amazing liquor and had no desire to start making moves on a 20 yo farm girl who was a 7 on her very best day.

Finally after a nine days of solid work my guys head off to Shanghai and I hop a train to Shenzhen. On my own, I do my best work.

I have a massive room in Futian and after standing in the bar car of the bullet train for three hours due to no first class tickets, and having a rowdy family next to me in second class, I just nap, shower and head out for some late lunch.
Already this city is 100x better than where I have been. I see a woman in the lobby that I end up following for a minute to see if she heads to the bar. 9/10. Damn, that ass. I hear her start talking to a group of business guys. Japanese. Damn those women.

I hop the metro feeling great. Some very decent women here, no doubt, but the average quality is only OK. But the shear amount of women is staggering. And the variety…..

I am rolling up the escalator of the metro when I see a woman at the top. My jaw drops, this is the best looking woman I have seen in Asia yet. My 9.5. I get to the top and she makes eye contact with me as I veer right. There is a single step and almost fall on my face.

I can hear her laughing at me and because I have already nearly fallen on my face I have nothing to lose, I spin around and start talking to her. This girl is jaw dropping beautiful…..

She is waiting for a friend to eat an after work dinner and I work the invite to come along. We go out for some amazing Szechuan food and then hit a little bar for a drink and here is where I focus on her and put everything I have into getting this woman. It’s been a long time since I have been in a situation with a woman this beautiful and my senses are like razor blades.

We are making connections, she is getting warm, she is following my leads, she is wrapped up in my fantasy. I tell her friend that I am going to take her friend home now, and that she is not to worry and I give her my WeChat ID. My girl is stunned but at the same time I tell her that she is mine all night and all day tomorrow. We leave and hop a taxi.

She is not only mine for that night and the whole next day, but also the next three days. The first 36hours are just sex, sleeping and room service. This is the most beautiful Asian woman I have ever been with, and among the most incredible women overall I have ever been with. I will never forget this one. My dick would pulsate with eagerness at just watching her float through the room.

After day four, my dick was literally burnt and raw. But I would still sink it into that perfect pussy at any opportunity. This was becoming dangerous now. Two people can’t spend this much time together without things getting complicated. She is avoiding calls from someone, someone who is really trying to get a hold of her. She has a couple arguments on her phone. Of course this woman is with someone else, no girl that looks like this is ever single. I just hope it doesn’t get out of control.

Walking out for dinner and going for a drink is endless eyes. She is used to getting stared at she says, but this is different. She feels like a celebrity, and I admit I enjoyed the burning jealousy from both men and women. I can’t imagine what it is like to go through life like this. She has learned to ignore it, but she tells me she is enjoying this, the feeling of other women being jealous of her. This is new for her.

Ever since she was young men have wanted to have sex with her. Older men have went out of their way to try and make this happen. She has had things given to her in order to possess her. Every photo shoot, fashion show, car show, there are men trying to give her something in order to own her. Instead of having the desired effect of winning her favour, it repulses her. She understands sexuality far more than most people ever will. Her natural beauty has given her more knowledge of the sexual market by age 23 then most men will ever know in their lifetime.

For this reason she follows her heart. I want to believe this, but of course someone is paying her bills. And if she spends four days with a stranger and confesses love then how could her heart be in another place?

After a tearful farewell I head up to Guangzhou to see my family. They have been here for 12 years and have made very nice lives for themselves. Being at ground zero for the economic inferno that has engulfed the area has made for some very lucrative business deals. They are in 350m2 of prime location living, right on the bar street. Next door is the W hotel and they book me in here as a guest VIP. The concierge has been notified (a friend of theirs runs the hotel) and I am taken to an amazing suite. I spin a 180 and hit up the lounge as its packed with luxuriously wrapped Asian women. I have a snack and a few $13 beers and soak in the new moneyed atmosphere of the place. The McLaren dealer next door seems to be doing good business. I see a couple pull up to the hotel and mistresses are unloaded. The talent here is amazing, but I get hit on by a 6 who speaks near perfect English and has on one of the most elegant Cartier watches I have ever seen.

Make no illusions Guangzhou is only about money. There is no beauty in this place outside of what money can buy and who can be locked down. No one assumes that foreigners have money here. They do OK, but the local guys here do phenomenal. A 38 year old business man I am introduced to has bought himself a plane for his birthday. Foreigners are allowed to make money here, but they will never reach this level of wealth. Still, my family is doing 100x better here than they would be in Canada.

I bid my family a farewell and hop the train to Kowloon. Clearing customs is a cluster, but straightforward. In the customs area there is another Chinese girl freakout. I have grown to love these, and it’s only ever a matter of time when in an airport/train station/bar/metro that a woman will lose her shit on her man. Always good for a laugh.

I cross onto Hong Kong island and check into my hotel. Great location, nearly brand new, modern and slick design. The room is large and the view of 100 AC units and Kowloon is perfectly HK.

Read about Hong Kong here.

Hong Kong airways has extremely beautiful hostesses, something that surprises me after seeing the women that live in the city. Landing in Taipei and getting into the city is a breath of fresh air. Literally, this city sparkles with cleanliness compared with China. Everything is orderly, efficient, and the people are extremely kind.

Stepping away from a city for a couple weeks brings about a new mind. Even though I will have to use the mainland for my business, I would want to base myself out of Taipei. This city has it all for me. I love it. It almost feels like Japan did in the late 90’s early 2000’s.

Hong Kong has brought about a savagery in me and I was enjoying it. There was a great little café near my hotel that I had been going to and had developed a good repertoire with the owner, a very attractive woman who was probably around 40. I head over to her café after dinner and sit down for a beer. I watch her move around in her tight jeans and let my inner beast take over.

She joins me for a beer finally and has her cute staff member shut the place down. I am taking charge, but not too a point to scare her off in front of her staff. But there are no illusions of my intentions. She tries to avoid me but she is losing, and I can tell she knows this. And enjoying it.

The café finally closes and I make my move. She almost jumps on me. We head into her office which is one of the most amazing places I have ever seen. It’s a beer cellar, with cups and mugs from all over the world, and a couch in just the right place. I let her devour me until she is exhausted then I take over and demolish her right there in her safe and private office.

I finish up my business in Taipei with a big dinner and a few drinks at the Okura. I am really going to miss this place, and my phone is constantly buzzing from beautiful women wanting to spend some more time together. Friends, lovers new acquaintances, all people that will play into my decision to move here for a short term. I found my place in Asia.

So to simplify, can you list the order of cities from hottest to not so hot in terms of numbers?

Say Tokyo first
Taipei
Etc
Etc

Also, have you been to Seoul? Can you also list cities with sluttiest/sexiest fashion?

Thanks in advance

Andy pictures of this girl in Shenzhen which u said was jaw dropping?

Quote: (02-09-2015 10:03 PM)fucksong Wrote:  

So to simplify, can you list the order of cities from hottest to not so hot in terms of numbers?

Say Tokyo first
Taipei
Etc
Etc

Also, have you been to Seoul? Can you also list cities with sluttiest/sexiest fashion?

Thanks in advance

In terms of numbers?

Tokyo>Taipei>Shenzhen>Guangzhou>Hong Kong>Xiamen>Quanzhou

Sluttiest fashion? C'mon man, I hope I am not being trolled.

All I can say is that it was nice not seeing so many damn pantie lines going from the Mainland to Taipei. Taiwanese and Japanese girls understand the power of the thong pantie.

Quote:Quote:

Andy pictures of this girl in Shenzhen which u said was jaw dropping?

Yes. Many.

Can U post some ? Just for people to get a feel

Thanks for the info man. Much appreciated. And no, you are not bring trolled. Having lived in both a sausage fest city San Francisco and stylish city Tokyo, it is like two current universes so my question was real. In assuming you haven't been back to the US in awhile where most women are fast as hell with no fashion sense whatsoever so I'm curious where girls dress sexy in China. As an FYI, in Korea, Seoul is where there are most of the fashionistas vs other cities like busan and Daejeon.

I think that Chinese girls from the mainland have terrible fashion. I swear some of them just grab random shit and put it on. Its crazy.

But for most women over the age of 25 they have a more cosmopolitan look. Better more put together fashion, better quality, a more uniform "hot woman" look. Hard to explain, but I am sure you know what I mean.

Slutty fashion? Outside of Tokyo, then Taipei for sure. Some of the girls that hit up the clubs around Taipei101 look like hookers. [Image: banana.gif]

Thanks! +1 from me. Forget Thailand or Vietnam for my next trip, Taipei it is!

I always recommend Taipei, but the girls there definitely have a preference for good-looking guys that are fashionable. I think Taipei is the easiest place in Asia that isn't Manila or Jakarta.

Xiamen is a great city, I did a few projects there when I was living in China and it's really gotten a lot nicer and a lot more international influence. The people there are actually some of the more open-minded in all of China.

P.S. - there's a lot of slutty fashion in Vietnam too -- but there isn't that same club-styled gaming opportunity that there is in Taipei. Girls go there to fuck foreigners half of the time, so if you are better looking than the English teachers you will pull.

Quote: (02-11-2015 06:25 PM)elcidcampeador Wrote:  

I always recommend Taipei, but the girls there definitely have a preference for good-looking guys that are fashionable. I think Taipei is the easiest place in Asia that isn't Manila or Jakarta.

Xiamen is a great city, I did a few projects there when I was living in China and it's really gotten a lot nicer and a lot more international influence. The people there are actually some of the more open-minded in all of China.

P.S. - there's a lot of slutty fashion in Vietnam too -- but there isn't that same club-styled gaming opportunity that there is in Taipei. Girls go there to fuck foreigners half of the time, so if you are better looking than the English teachers you will pull.

Good to hear that you liked Xiamen. It is looking like I will be spending some time there, off and on, for the next while. It did not make much of an impression on me, but again I was only there doing the business thing. I did take an afternoon and go out to one of the islands. There must have been about 30 wedding photo shoots going on and I was trying to figure out a way to get at the makeup and fashion girls. They were certainly looking hard at me.

I agree about Taipei. There is certainly no "White God Factor" there. In fact, if a guy has lousy game the city could eat a player alive. But for me its as close to perfect as an Asian city can get.

Quote: (02-11-2015 12:50 PM)Laner Wrote:  

I think that Chinese girls from the mainland have terrible fashion. I swear some of them just grab random shit and put it on. Its crazy.

Chinese girls with mismatched clothes give me a hard on:
http://thirdeyemom.files.wordpress.com/2....jpg?w=800

Quote:Quote:

I agree about Taipei. There is certainly no "White God Factor" there. In fact, if a guy has lousy game the city could eat a player alive.

Agreed - I laugh whenever some guy cruises through Manila and says "Asia is easy" - South East Asia is easy. Taiwanese don't give a shit if you have a blue passport, they can go there if they want to. They probably have more money than you.

I have never seen a thread title or post that says "I banged out 200 Taiwanese/Chinese/Korean/Japanese/Singaporeans blah blah blah...."

I'm waiting for that one.

It took me 5 days to get a Taiwanese flag. One Taiwanese flag is like 10 Pinays. Was worth it.

Glad you enjoyed Taipei Laner, shoot me a PM next time you're in town, there's a few of us RVFers living in Taipei.

Dagnasty you are the first guy I know that likes that mismatch style of clothes. If you like that China will drive you wild. It's hard to break them out of that terrible fashion sense too.

One plus is that they still wear stockings, if you have a fetishes for that. They even wear em in the hot summer months.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (02-17-2015 12:39 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

One plus is that they still wear stockings, if you have a fetishes for that. They even wear em in the hot summer months.

Yes, Chinese girls are always cold, so stockings stay on just about year round.

I prefer bare legs with a short skirt, so July is an exciting time for me each year.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (02-17-2015 02:55 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (02-17-2015 12:39 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Yes, Chinese girls are always cold, so stockings stay on just about year round.

I prefer bare legs with a short skirt, so July is an exciting time for me each year.

Yep. Summer in China is the best time to go hands down. Girls walking around with umbrellas dressed to kill with miniskirts and red high heels. These women would cause car wrecks non stop in the US. My neck constantly stayed in pain.

Sometimes they wear those nude colored stockings or leggings and from a distance you can be fooled until you get closer to see.

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Whoa hold on? Mismatched I can take so long as I see a lot of leg and hopefully Butt cheek. Taipei is still on the list but will reconsider China is lots of skin is shown there.

@elcidcampeador - please give Vietnam details where you saw slutty fashion? Thanks

Quote: (02-17-2015 09:43 PM)fucksong Wrote:  

Whoa hold on? Mismatched I can take so long as I see a lot of leg and hopefully Butt cheek. Taipei is still on the list but will reconsider China is lots of skin is shown there.

@elcidcampeador - please give Vietnam details where you saw slutty fashion? Thanks

Taiwan, China, and Japan have girls walking around with booty shorts or short shorts. Only difference is that sometimes there are stockings, leggings, or other stuff involved. Really depends upon the girl, her age, the current fashion trends, the city/region, the temperature outside, etc. In Korea I saw girls with long shorts. Like almost to the kneecap. [Image: lol.gif] It's all good though.