rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who has used the penpal website Interpals to game girls?

User Katdogbirdduck mentioned this as a possibility in the Newbie forum. The website lets you create a profile and have online penpals throughout the world.

I only got on it a few days ago and made a minimalist profile. Sent messages to girls in my own city, especially ones who listed "romance" or "flirting" in their "looking for" section. I figure this could lead to a few dates, though creepy foreign guys post on these girls' walls all the time.

Will report back if I catch any fish.

Quote: (01-09-2015 04:46 PM)olspice1588 Wrote:  

User Katdogbirdduck mentioned this as a possibility in the Newbie forum. The website lets you create a profile and have online penpals throughout the world.

I only got on it a few days ago and made a minimalist profile. Sent messages to girls in my own city, especially ones who listed "romance" or "flirting" in their "looking for" section. I figure this could lead to a few dates, though creepy foreign guys post on these girls' walls all the time.

Will report back if I catch any fish.

Interpals is an awesome site for meeting girls. However, foreign women.

I've never used it to meet local women as I don't care for American women.

If you're interested, I wrote a post on it awhile back.

Here it is: http://remasculinizeyourself.com/experim...interpals/

Cheers!

Theo

I can't claim to ever have gotten laid from interpals but I've used the site and have a bit of experience with it. I am using it mainly to pipeline for an upcoming trip. Basically whenever I have a free hour here or there, I look up girls in the cities I'm planning to travel to and message a bunch of them using a copy-and-paste generic message like:

"Hey X, I'm planning on doing some traveling this X-month and I'm thinking of heading to X-city on my trip. I've heard a few good things about X there...how do you like living there? I'm trying to decide if it's worth a visit."

It's similar to the kind of opener Roosh recommends using on couchsurfing in some of the Bang travel guides. The response rate is well over 50%, among a demographic of 18-22 year-old 7+ girls, in the cities I'm doing this for (all of which do not have English as the main language). Most girls are really happy to tell you a bit about their city and answer questions, joke, flirt. After some banter back and forth, I try to transition them to another messaging app which requires them to give me their number (e.g. WhatsApp). About half will drop out here. I never ask for digits unless they answer positively to the question:

"If I do visit X-city it would be nice to meet someone who speaks English and can teach me more about the city. Would you like to meet up to hang out then?"

Again, similar to what Roosh recommends in another context in the Bang travel guides. Asking this question and only continuing the conversation if they give you digits weeds out those who are only looking for online validation or English practice.

My trip is still a couple of months away, but I've already lined up 3-4 prospects in one city I'm planning to visit and 1-2 in another, who seem really eager to meet up, are responding well to flirty banter with a sexual vibe and even sending sexy photos over WhatsApp. The benefit of having their number is once I'm in the country and have a local sim card, I can take their number from WhatsApp and just text them normally.

One day for fun I decided to check out my own city (North American) and see what prospects were like. There weren't more than a handful of bangable girls in my city on the site. The vast majority listed their intention for using the site as wanting to learn or communicate in some Asian language (Korean seems especially popular), so it didn't bode well. Regardless, I sent a message to all of them and got responses from two, who I started to exchange messages with. One mentioned her "boyfriend" a few messages in as I changed the vibe to be more sexual - dropped. The other, a Russian girl who was studying in my city, seemed really interested and the limited photos on her profile (red flag) seemed to indicate she was about a 6. I got her number and we texted back and forth a bit, planned a meet up. We exchanged some photos beforehand, she didn't pass the boner test so I stopped replying.

A hack I figured for finding decent looking girls in your own city who might be more inclined to meet is to actually not search for people 'from' your city but rather to type in the name of your city as a keyword search for all profiles from all countries in your desired demographic (mine is girls 18-22). This way, you'll find profiles of foreign chicks who are 'from' somewhere other than your country, but have listed the name of your city in their profile for some reason (e.g. I'm currently studying in x-city). Tried this on my own city recently and found one sexy Hungarian 7.5 who said in her profile that she's currently visiting relatives in my city. Her profile was from Hungary, so I never would have come across the information about her being in my city if I hadn't done the keyword search. We chatted a bit, very enthusiastic and seemed down for the meetup, but her and her family were leaving to go back to Hungary at the end of the week, never sealed the deal.

In conclusion, my view is that the site is a potentially promising tool for pipe-lining before visits to certain locales with a decent number of hot, responsive and interested-in-meeting female users (which seems to be 1st Eastern Europe, 2nd Asia, 3rd certain countries in Western Europe) but not a good tool for 'online dating' in most North American cities. I'll update if it actually gets me laid on my trip.

I have. It's brilliant. The main problem is that some of them just don't speak good enough English to understand your game.

Quote: (01-10-2015 06:16 AM)britchard Wrote:  

I have. It's brilliant. The main problem is that some of them just don't speak good enough English to understand your game.

Yeah that's true. I think it blows apps like tinder, okcupid, and pof out of the water though due its high quality and quantity of women, no fat women, and generally girls that are a hell of a lot more interesting than what you find in the U.S.

I've banged one girl from there.

However it's not really a dating site so maybe some of those girls still chat with you even if they're not interested in you.

Hard to screen.

Also the quality if girls is really bad.

IMO, not worth it.

I tried once, but not much luck, most of them just wanted to practice English.

I'd say, just like any site, ignore old balding foreign guys posting on their walls.

Fuck that get out of the house and approach girls in real life stop weasling out with online dating avoidance tactics. Open your front door and walk outside.

Quote: (01-11-2015 06:14 AM)Ryan James Wrote:  

Fuck that get out of the house and approach girls in real life stop weasling out with online dating avoidance tactics. Open your front door and walk outside.

Dude take a chill pill. Nothing wrong with attempting an online approach to getting puss while one is at work or in the house. Is the goal to lay women across the world or lay women only in terms you deem acceptable?

^^I'm going to post a little rant about the Luddites of game in the unpopular opinions thread.

I wonder if there's a way to game the girls who are from your city on there.

Maybe tell them you were born in the that city but are now living in a different one but miss the city and then try to build some kind of friendship based on both being from the same city? Then obviously at some point say you're moving back and would like to meet.

Or maybe just hit them up as normal and just run a kind of number game?

Seems like girls on this site would be more friendly or at least reply a bit more than the likes of pof and so on. Plus the age starts at 16 so there are some "fresh" girls on there (as long as it's legal in your jurisdiction!!)

I see some potential in this site. I'm going to have a think about it a bit more. Try to come up with something

My brother did that, and ended up dating a ballerina that way.

Give it a shot. There's not much to lose.

It's a great website with a nice interface and messaging system, easy to use search, and nice profile layout. The girls are friendly and there is a refreshing glut of non-western girls. I had great experiences with it.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (01-11-2015 05:45 PM)coverdoc Wrote:  

Quote: (01-11-2015 06:14 AM)Ryan James Wrote:  

Dude take a chill pill. Nothing wrong with attempting an online approach to getting puss while one is at work or in the house. Is the goal to lay women across the world or lay women only in terms you deem acceptable?

yep. my only gripe is that im simply not good looking enough to pull women consistently online. if i was, id be doing it, as opposed to the hard graft of cold approach. and the more that social media becomes ingrained into young women , the less effective cold approach becomes. a girl who has running conversations with several attractive guys on tinder/fb/insta etc and who probably fucked guys already from online is going to be less interested in a cold approach from an average stranger

It's a hit-or-miss site. I've used it for language purposes successfully. As for bangs, not so much. Like Vkontakte, girls on Interpals get spammed nonstop by thirsty Turks and Arab dudes so they're more weary if you try to game them.

I am using it to do language exchange to help learn Spanish but yea, there are a lot of really attractive girls. It's pretty interesting, a great opportunity to chat with girls from anywhere you may be interested in traveling to.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

Been messaging a few girls, though girls in other cities I've visited seem more receptive than the ones in my own.

Seems that many only come on once in a while (vs. everyday for dating sites), but most are at least friendlier than the average lizard on OKC or POF.

Talking to some cutie up in DC, but she may be a SIF....

I would never use this site to pickup Aussie girls. I remember having a look at them a few years ago when I used interpals and I would rather gouge my eyes out than try to hookup with these borderline females. Better for me to be at a bar blackout drunk so I at least have a tale for the lads.

Using it to meet or bang foreigners is of course doable if you are traveling to their city and you could pipeline with it. Since a lot of them even tick flirting/relationship as one of their reasons to be on the site. Whether or not they have this ticked it doesn't really make much difference because they are all women on a site for LANGUAGE. Dating sites are for dating.

With dating sites, tinder and other hookup apps it seems counterproductive to be using this website if you have no interest in learning a language. If you are interested in learning a language find a girl you like and talk with her before you arrive and maybe you will also get a bang as a bonus.

I skyped a girl in Russia once, she was very attractive but a complete nerd that never left the house. She was infatuated with me and I think I could have made it happen if I was traveling to Russia.

I mostly use the website for language exchange, but there are plenty of girls and a good response rate. Anybody who is willing to put in a little work and imagination can make things work.

G

About two years who I used interpals. Over all it sucked.. Mostly full of Arab or African guys messaging you . lots of underaged girls.

The search feature is horrible and hit or miss.

But.. I did end up dating a cute Lithuanian girl for a couple weeks from there.

Over allo would pass on it

I am the cock carousel

I have used interpals for a while but i couldnt get friends from there later i started to use penpaland now i have some friends from russia and ukraine

I've used a similar site before in the past. It can work well because it isn't marketed directly as a dating website. Girls aren't as defensive, plus you can actually practice your language skills with them which builds comfort for when you meet up with them in person.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

I was on the site from 2011-2015.

Went on a few dates in Denmark, Iceland, US, Canada, and Poland off this, though it it'd usually take at least 2 weeks of communicating to get the date to meet in person. A couple of notches, one in Canada & one in Poland.

But since 2015, website's functionality severely went down. The search function was strange (you couldn't search for girls in a specific city for example).

iTalki is also a good similar site to game girls. It's even more language-learning specific, but it's worth a try.

It occurred to me that we're not the only ones who have game in mind with sites like iTalki and Interpals.

My Google-fu turned up with the following proof:

https://www.italki.com/discussion/80749

https://www.italki.com/discussion/121664

https://www.reddit.com/r/Spanish/comment...nd_people/

https://www.reddit.com/r/languagelearnin...rtners_on/

Personally, it doesn't surprise me that chicks are spammed non-stop by such tactful messages as: "Hi,,,,,,,,yu verry nice simple gril (sic). You want the sex (sic) ?!?"

I bet even a 4 could be at the receiving end of these erudite messages.

Apart from the fact that guys like us would have the game and subtlety far beyond that of a 3 year old child such as those "gentlemen", and — taking a massive stab in the dark here — we're far more likely to afford international travel; what sort of ways would we differentiate ourselves from the chaff?

I recommend https://www.penpaland.com its a language exchange-based social network website.