rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

List of Best Streets for Daygame Around the World

I'd like to start a thread listing the best streets for daygame around the world. From my travel experience, some cities are built for daygame, while others are just terrible.

I would define a high quality daygame location as a place where, standing in one spot, you could observe at least one 7+ girl (early 20s) walking solo every minute (during afternoon/evening rush hour).

Please only add to this list if you've personally been to the place.

Here are my top spots:

NYC--Union Square
Due to the intersection of many subway lines, retail stores, and NYU, this area is always filled with girls in their early 20s walking alone.

Prague--Republic Square/Na Príkope street
Again, many retail stores, important metro stops (Mustek, Namesti Republiky), and a big shopping mall (Palladium). This area usually has many Czech locals, whereas the nearby Old Town is more touristy.

Wroclaw--Rynek Square and side streets (Olawska, Swidnicka, Kuznicza)
As the central meeting point in a young college town, the place is filled with restaurants/bars, and you will never run out of sets here, all hours of the day/night.

Tallinn--Viru Square, between the Viru Keskus mall and Old Town
Again, a central bus terminal located next to a high-end shopping mall with a large supermarket...throw in a nice park, and it's where you'll find the best of Estonia (the adjacent Old Town can be decent for daygame, but it's more happening for nightgame or night-street-game)

Please add more below...

Frankfurt am Main, Germany: Zeil

Main shoppingstreet with the highest quality I've seen in Germany (native German, lived here for 30 years). Very high quality even by international standards. High approach difficulty.

Hamburg, Germany: Rathausmarkt

This is the main square in front of the Hamburg Town Hall. Within <5min walking distance you have the Europa Passage shopping mall, Jungfernstieg train station, multiple cafés and coffee shops for insta-dating, plus the main high-end shopping area in downtown Hamburg. Plus it's pretty picturesque to boot. Warning - expect a high approach difficulty. Direct game (or indirect + closing direct) recommended.

HSLD

Yonge St Toronto

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (11-19-2014 05:52 AM)Shikulu Wrote:  

Frankfurt am Main, Germany: Zeil

Main shoppingstreet with the highest quality I've seen in Germany (native German, lived here for 30 years). Very high quality even by international standards. High approach difficulty.
Yep that last part is true, spent a week working in Frankfurt, nice girls, shame its dead on the weekends

I might as well do the LDM thing and say

Oxford St, Central London.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Avenida Atlantica

Visconde de Piraja close to the metro station

Magnificient Mile - Chicago, IL, USA

Main Street - Nashville, TN, USA

Union Square - San Francisco, CA, USA.

Any Major University in USA on game day during Tailgating [Image: smile.gif]

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Florida State University, in that big area in front of the student union by the large lecture halls. I haven't actually been back in 4.5 years, but I remember that place being the best for finding hot young college girls. Can't imagine it's changed much since.

Great thread idea!

I also second many of the areas listed above such as Union Square in San Francisco, Magnificent Mile in Chicago and Union Square in NYC (I heard somewhere that there are several modeling agencies around Union Sq there) I would also add Times Square to NY as tourists galore. Tourists should always be on the radar for instapulls for us daygamers.

Here are some additional faves of mine:

3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica
Kalakaua in Waikiki Honolulu
Gangnam in Seoul, Korea
Shibuya in Tokyo, Japan (although be discreet and careful now due to the whole Julien Blanc incident. Plus there are tons of pickup guys already in Shibuya so areas nearby Shibuya like Harajuku)
Any college campus in California during first week of quarter around lunch time til early evening. Bring a backpack and if asked, say you're considering taking a class

Las Vegas Strip when the weather is good

- basically April, May and October

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Moscow - not telling [Image: lol.gif]

Atlanta - Lenox mall (it's a car city and people don't really walk much...)

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Any afternoon along any part of the Californian coast, particualary San Diego, La Joya or PB, all the way up to Venice, then Pismo and Avila beaches. Literally anywhere. Beach girls are hot and almost always 10x more approachable than when not at the beach. Total numbers game.

Budapest- Deak Ferenc Ter/Kiraly Utca at 4-8pm

LA: Hollywood Blvd & The Grove & Rodeo Dr

New Orleans: Bourbon St. (yes, during the day).

Nevskiy Prospekt - St. Petersburg

Any of the New Jersey Boardwalks. Always packed with women. Not to mention all the boardwalk
game stands that are full of women working them.

Seaside Heights
Point Pleasant Beach
Belmar
Wildwood

And when you get tired of the boardwalk in Seaside Heights you can walk a block over to the Boulevard
where all the clubs are. Seaside Heights is great. There's also hotels everywhere. Best place in NJ to hang out, party and smash.

Team Nachos

Quote: (11-30-2014 08:00 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Any of the New Jersey Boardwalks. Always packed with women. Not to mention all the boardwalk

Seaside Heights
Point Pleasant Beach
Belmar
Wildwood

And when you get tired of the boardwalk in Seaside Heights you can walk a block over to the Boulevard
where all the clubs are. Seaside Heights is great. There's also hotels everywhere. Best place in NJ to hang out, party and smash.

Yeah, but don't you have to be a tan roided out guido to have success there?

My expertise is EE. Here go's:
Kiev, Ukraine - Khreshchatyk street (though this is a given so see my second pick); honorable mention: Hrushevskogo St (near National Art Museum)
Minsk, Belarus - Praspekt Pobediteley (close to Palace of Sports)
Vilnius, Lithuania - Rotuse (Town Hall Square)
Palanga, Lithuania - Jonas_Basanavičius_Street

Happy day-gaming [Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (11-30-2014 11:14 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Seaside Heights
Point Pleasant Beach
Belmar
Wildwood

Not true. That's a stereotype created by that stupid show. That's actually what the tourists that come to visit from NY look like. The locals are just blue collar working people rocking a hoodie and jeans.

Team Nachos

Quote: (12-01-2014 12:09 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-30-2014 11:14 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Seaside Heights
Point Pleasant Beach
Belmar
Wildwood

Not true. That's a stereotype created by that stupid show. That's actually what the tourists that come to visit from NY look like. The locals are just blue collar working people rocking a hoodie and jeans.

I grew up three blocks from one of the boardwalks that Parlay mentioned and I agree with this. The Jersey Shore attracts all walks of life in the summer. Having or not having a particular look doesn't matter much.

Omotesando and Takeshita streets in Harajuku, Tokyo.

Mill Avenue, Tempe, Arizona

Parque Central, Alajuela, Costa Rica

I don't do daygame so take this with a pinch of salt

But for talent, Zongxiao Dunhua, Taipei needs a mention

Talent is incredible

Also, all the fedora-wearing-PUA's in the city stick to Taipei Main Station

1. Calle el Conde, Santo Domingo
2. Calle Florida, Buenos Aires
3. Carrera 8, Bogota [by Bolivar Square]