rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Exposing Wil Wheaton

Exposing Wil Wheaton

As I mentioned in the RVF is being blamed for Gawker's loss thread, Wil Wheaton deserves to be called out for his pro-bullying stance, which is exactly what the SJW's and anti-gamergate people are supposed to be against.

I dropped a tweet about him the other day that he wrote about, so I know he's reading this right now.

http://wilwheaton.tumblr.com/post/100628...as-so-many

Steve McMahon shared how he went after a lowly worker for calling her a "booth babe" before he has come out for using the term "douchebag" exclusively against men. This is hypocritical and should be exposed.

Here's his Twitter:
https://twitter.com/wilw

His Tumblr:
http://wilwheaton.tumblr.com/

If you've know of any past actions he has done which highlights his hypocrisy or bullying viewpoint, please share. I can expose them for a large audience to see.

One at a time, I want to nail these people.

Exposing Wil Wheaton

I suppose I should provide the obligatory youtube link:

Exposing Wil Wheaton

Quote: (10-22-2014 09:49 PM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  

Read the comments on this video. Will Wheaton is catching some hate.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Exposing Wil Wheaton

There's a Washington Post interview with this mangina from May

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-...nterviews/

He is an ingrate and a whiner, of course. He got to play a character on a show watched by hundreds of millions of people, and all he could do was whine about how some people didn't like his character and could not separate between him and the character:

Quote:Quote:

You know, I really can't say. I came to this online world as a kid using BBSes [an early form of online message board], and I actually did some like "Star Trek" Q&A stuff when I was 14, 15, 16 years old back then, but nothing even close to what it's like now. And I was aware even then that online there was this group of people who didn't like who I played on the show, so they decided that they hated me.

People weren't making the distinction between the actor and the character, and so it became very difficult for me to make the distinction between me and the character -- and it was very hurtful. It was really difficult to deal with. I felt like I never got an opportunity to speak for myself. Back then the only way to communicate with anyone was to sit down and do an interview, and for the most part no one was interested in anything I had to say.

If I did ever get to talk to someone who was writing a story it was usually some sort of fluffy dumb type of teen magazine thing that really didn't mean anything -- or it was something for a science fiction publication, and it was basically built around a frame of "people don't like Wesley, how do you feel about that?" and it never went any further than that. Growing up and dealing with all of that, it sucked.

I think part of the reason he is obsessed with this Gamergate stuff is that he associates non-mangina gamers with the kind of people who disliked his character back in the day, and he obviously harbors ancient grudges and resentments against them. Classic hater type.

He also takes the opportunity to gratuitously insult Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith, lol:

I don't know if those things had been around when I was a kid and I had started there instead of starting with blogging -- with the intellectual demands that blogging puts on people. There's a really good chance that teenage me would be communicating to the world in some way that is sort of like if you took Jaden Smith and Justin Bieber and put them in a blender and just pulled the worst garbage out of it.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Exposing Wil Wheaton

I haven't found anything too interesting yet, but he really is a moron.

http://wilwheaton.typepad.com/wwdnbackup...inton.html

Update: Here, let me try this one more time for the humorless and professional victims out there, who seem to have shown up in a flood today: Gender, race, sexual orientation, things that make us different that we don't choose . . . they just don't matter to me. At all. People are people and identity politics is stupid.

I found this post hilarious because it satirized the behavior of an ex-girlfriend/ex-boyfriend/ex-robot who just refuses to accept that it's over. I've had a psycho ex-girlfriend. My friends who are women have had psycho ex-boyfriends. In all cases, the behavior has been exactly like the behavior satirized in the post I linked. Get it? Get it? I'm talking to you now, people without a sense of humor: It. Is. Not. About. The. Gender. It. Is. About. The. Behavior. The Behavior. The Behavior.

Everyone get it now? Am I spelling it out simply enough for you? Let's all say it together. Use a puppet if it helps: It's about the behavior. It is not about the gender.

That's the whole point, that's the humor, that's what inspired me to link this post. If you're unwilling or unable to understand this . . . well, anything I'd say now would waste even more of my time, so I'll go back to pointing and laughing.

Final update:

Well, I'm just going to throw up my hands here. I've made it as abundantly clear as I possibly can that I don't care about Clinton's gender, and I don't have a problem with women. What I *do* care about is watching a woman I once respected degenerate into a Republicanesque Karl Rove monstrosity in a Quixotic effort to destroy a candidate I believe in. What I care about is beating John McCain in November so we can start to put our country back together.

If you want to boycott me, go nuts. As a life-long activist, I understand and totally support the concept of voting with your pocketbook and voting with your feet.

But stop telling me who I am and what I think and feel. I know what I was thinking when I wrote this, and it's not what many of you have accused me of.

I'm not going to waste any more time on this, and I'm locking comments on this post. May I suggest that you take whatever energy you'd use to tell me what a terrible person I am and use it to put some good into the world instead.

Writing to your congresscritter and demanding an end to the war would probably be a good place to start.

So he was attacked by SJWs and felt like those gamers do now but six years later he's taking the side of bullying SJWs.

Fucking fink.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Exposing Wil Wheaton

http://wilwheaton.net/page/311

On 9/12/2001 he reposted another person's inflammatory remarks comparing the 9/11 attacks to the Reichstag Fire, suggesting we should forgive Al-Qaeda, and that if we "hate them, we will become them":

As most of you know, I believe that the United States has gradually, subtly, invisibly to most of us, become a police state over the last 30 years.
This morning’s events are roughly equivalent to the Reichstag fire that provided the social opportunity for the Nazi take-over of Germany.

I am *not* suggesting that, like the Nazis, the authoritarian forces in America actually had a direct role in perpetrating this mind-blistering tragedy. (Though their indirect role deserves a much longer discussion.)

Nevertheless, nothing could serve those who believe that American “safety” is more important than American liberty better than something like this. Control freaks will dine on this day for therest of our lives.

Within a few hours, we will see beginning the most vigorous efforts to end what remains of freedom in America. Those of who are willing to sacrifice a little – largely illusory – safety in order to maintain our faith in the original ideals of America will have to fight for those ideals just as vigorously.

I beg you to begin NOW to do whatever you can – whether writing your public officials, joining the ACLU or EFF, taking to the streets, or living visibly free and fearless lives – to prevent the spasm of control mania from destroying the dreams that far more have died for over the last two hundred twenty five years than died this morning.

Don’t let the terrorists or (their natural allies) the fascists win. Remember that the goal of terrorism is to create increasingly paralytic totalitarianism in the government it attacks. Don’t give them the satisfaction.

Fear nothing. Live free.

And, please, let us try to forgive those who have committed these appalling crimes. If we hate them, we will become them.
May God – or Whatever you want to call It – bless us all. We’ll need it.

Barlow

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Exposing Wil Wheaton

Apparently, women don't call for graphic acts of violence against those they disagree with:

[Image: 331gb60.png]

https://twitter.com/wilw/status/505224131680284673

Exposing Wil Wheaton

Quote: (10-22-2014 10:34 PM)vinman Wrote:  

Quote: (10-22-2014 09:49 PM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  

Read the comments on this video. Will Wheaton is catching some hate.

Would be hilarious if everyone just tweeted this to Will Wheaton nonstop.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Exposing Wil Wheaton

Obligatory:

[Image: wesley-crusher-slap-o.gif]

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Exposing Wil Wheaton

Quote: (10-22-2014 11:51 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

Apparently, women don't call for graphic acts of violence against those they disagree with:

[Image: 331gb60.png]

https://twitter.com/wilw/status/505224131680284673

Direct him to Matt Forney's Twitter account.

Exposing Wil Wheaton

I could have sworn he was on the fuckedcompany.com boards back in the day.

Exposing Wil Wheaton

http://wilwheaton.net/2013/08/dear-peopl...er-places/

Openly admits too being an asshole, and appears anti commerce. I'll keep digging.

Also he has a weak chin[Image: gay.gif]

Exposing Wil Wheaton

Wil Wheaton is exactly like the feminazis that make up his Tumblr fanbase, the only difference is he has a Y Chromosome

He's on as many pharmaceutical drugs as a typical western cat owner

https://www.facebook.com/itswilwheaton/p...6729444874

Exposing Wil Wheaton

Quote: (10-23-2014 01:56 AM)Emancipator Wrote:  

He's on as many pharmaceutical drugs as a typical western cat owner.

Hilarious choice of words.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Exposing Wil Wheaton

Quote: (10-22-2014 10:45 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

He also takes the opportunity to gratuitously insult Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith, lol:

I don't know if those things had been around when I was a kid and I had started there instead of starting with blogging -- with the intellectual demands that blogging puts on people. There's a really good chance that teenage me would be communicating to the world in some way that is sort of like if you took Jaden Smith and Justin Bieber and put them in a blender and just pulled the worst garbage out of it.

You may have stumbled on something big here.

Think about how these things go viral, it would be a huge help if you got a topic related to someone with millions of followers.

What if you spread the word of this enough, that fans of Bieber or Jaden or whoever picked up on his shit talking and started sharing it among each other? Perhaps he's also implied things about other celebs?

I'm thinking of tweets with supporting articles likes "Why does Will Wheaton think that so and so are garbage?"

"Why can't that washed up Big Bang guest stop hating on more successful younger stars?"

I'm not the most catchy headline writer, or particularly eloquent, but I could see the right combo of headlines, lists, or short articles spreading very fast.

Paging ROK contributors.

Exposing Wil Wheaton

Quote: (10-23-2014 01:56 AM)Emancipator Wrote:  

Wil Wheaton is exactly like the feminazis that make up his Tumblr fanbase, the only difference is he has a Y Chromosome

He's on as many pharmaceutical drugs as a typical western cat owner

https://www.facebook.com/itswilwheaton/p...6729444874

Still, I'd be cautious about making fun of him on that basis, seeing how he can always claim it's "chemical-based" and not just a product of his unhappy narcissism-filled existence.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Exposing Wil Wheaton

[Image: mGJwCAE.png]

Is Wil Wheaton, whose primary focus in script-writing seems to be subverting Western cultural hegemony as much as possible, really in a position to be talking about "useful idiots"? Is he aware the the "useful idiots" who subvert their own culture are usually the first to face the firing squad the day their glorious revolution finally arrives?

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

Exposing Wil Wheaton

Quote: (10-22-2014 10:51 PM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

So he was attacked by SJWs and felt like those gamers do now but six years later he's taking the side of bullying SJWs.

Fucking fink.

one bonus of some sjw attacks is that they sometimes obtain converts to the cause as a result.

seth rogen is one. will wheaton is apparently another.

Exposing Wil Wheaton

Quote: (10-23-2014 02:28 PM)Ocelot Wrote:  

Is he aware the the "useful idiots" who subvert their own culture are usually the first to face the firing squad the day their glorious revolution finally arrives?

On a related note:

'Useful idiots' has suddenly popped up in the SJW narrative enough in the last day alone from multiple writers that it's obviously been put forward as a 'talking point' by one of the behind-the-curtain PR companies, possibly the dread Leigh Alexander.

It's literally the new literally. The new wow just wow.

Exposing Wil Wheaton

I made this:

[Image: Qc310BW.jpg]

And I blasted it just now on twitter:

https://twitter.com/rooshv/status/525377951605735424
https://twitter.com/rooshv/status/525378392158650368
https://twitter.com/rooshv/status/525379127977971713

Feel free to retweet or let @wilw know what you think.

Exposing Wil Wheaton

Quote: (10-23-2014 02:39 PM)DannyAlberta Wrote:  

one bonus of some sjw attacks is that they sometimes obtain converts to the cause as a result.

seth rogen is one. will wheaton is apparently another.

[Image: ee4d023febbea6d8c90b027ac565743184bbbef8...6021c4.jpg]

Exposing Wil Wheaton

I tweeted to Voxday that Chris Kluwe is a 60-year-old hysterical grandmother trapped in a man's body (https://twitter.com/rooshv/status/525402559977361408 ).

Then he tweeted this:

https://twitter.com/ChrisWarcraft/status...3298688000

And Wil Wheaton piled on:

https://twitter.com/wilw/status/525415529628975104

[Image: laugh7.gif]

Exposing Wil Wheaton

I remember him on TNG, and I remember wishing for a scene where Worf gets carried away "knocking the little snot around a bit"

Exposing Wil Wheaton

Kluwe is a huge sjw pussy that couldn't keep his million dollar job kicking in the NFL because he thought that he could tear down his employer and team, as homophobes, and think they would never fire him for it.

Now he goes around radio stations that have become sjw white Knight havens like Jim Rome, talking about how they cut him for being pro gay. You should hear his interviews. He sounds like a 5 year old tattle taling on another kid that kicked sand on another kid. He even sounds effeminate when he talks with a lisp.

His team fired him for having a big ass mouth and never shutting the fuck up. He could not win any grievances because he runs his mouth that much.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Exposing Wil Wheaton

Quote: (10-23-2014 07:32 PM)Soothesayer Wrote:  

I remember him on TNG, and I remember wishing for a scene where Worf gets carried away "knocking the little snot around a bit"

Worf was only there to get beat up by Troi every time she got possessed by an alien.