rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Too ugly to rape

Too ugly to rape

http://www.chinasmack.com/2014/stories/y...-face.html

Now its this type of guy who should be strung up by his balls. What was this idiot thinking?!?

woops... thread title should be too

Too ugly to rape

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

Too ugly to rape

TU;DR
Too Ugly, Didn't Rape

Too ugly to rape

The comments are hilarious.
Quote:Quote:

The girl feels her ego [self-respect, self-esteem] has been severely hurt. 19 years now she has yearned for and longed for love, watching her peers have abortions, while all she could do is swallow her own saliva into her tummy. And today, her opportunity finally arrived. In fact, she had noticed the guy long ago, which is why she had left the door unlocked for him. The only thing she didn’t expect was the way the guy would approach her tonight. At first, the girl had resisted but upon realizing it was him, she immediately stopped resisting, and prepared to have a good time with the guy. She never imagined that this fucking guy would then stop. She had gotten excited for no reason, and after they parted, the girl lay in bed for a long time unable to sleep, thinking about the steamy love that she had so long thirsted for… She had even been hit today, but being hit wasn’t important. The main issue was what the guy ultimately did that hurt her ego too much. So in anger, the girl called the police, and that’s how trouble befell the man. So just what exactly did the guy do or say at the very last moment that caused the girl to want such retribution? I invite experts below to answer for us all.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Too ugly to rape

Only in China. Probably has happened in Japan I bet as well.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Too ugly to rape

I found this hilarious. At least he's not as thirsty as most american betas.

Too ugly to rape

What a weird story. Only in Asia.

Also- There's a "saving face" joke here somewhere.

The Peru Thread
"Feminists exist in a quantum super-state in which they are both simultaneously the victim and the aggressor." - Milo Yiannopoulos

Too ugly to rape

The guy is a loser in every sense of the word.

Too ugly to rape

Wait - I thought rape was about power, not sexual attraction.
Feminism lied to me!