rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bringing Ukraine Girl to U.S.

Folks, I did a search before posting this thread. I have been in contact with a woman in Ukraine and would like to bring her to live with me in the U.S. In a sane world it would be easier but she is in Kherson which borders Crimea and is in Putin's crosshairs. Going there to bring her back on a fiance' visa is pretty much out of the question. Any ideas on how I could legally get her out of Ukraine during all of this? Are there any vetted websites that you guys trust that could provide some answers? Thanks in advance.

This is a site about CONFLICT in UA. Not about conflict in your personal life.
There is no way to do it unless you marry there or bring her on the fiance visa. But you could bring her to Dominion Republic.

Kherson is not a warzone. I am pretty sure trains run daily from Kherson to Kiev and back. Nobody got bombed in Kherson since 1944, in any case...

The real danger is not going to Kherson, it is bringing back with you an Ukrainian girl!! [Image: wink.gif]

I mean, I'd rather run under mortar gunfire, than bring a 20 something hot Ukrainian chick to my first-world country, and see 2000 hungry guys try to steal her from me every week...

OP, if this was easily done you would have seen many happy, middle aged men walking around with much younger ladies,hand in hand ,everywhere in your locality! Just like in Thailand! But unfortunately,our anti-men government makes it super hard to bring yourself a friend! Even if you decide to marry her or bring on a fiancee visa - it will be a long,painful process with no guaranteed positive result at the end!

Well you do have suicide in your username, go for it bring her home. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Sorry just kidding, hope it works out for you. But the odds seemed stacked against you.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (08-11-2014 05:19 PM)Uzisuicide Wrote:  

I have been in contact with a woman in Ukraine

In contact with? Sounds serious

/sarcasm off

Sounds like you haven't actually swooped yet.

Go take a nice long vacation to Cremia. Bang her like beast. Then after a long time, if you still want her to be the mother of your children, do it.

Otherwise, there is absolutely no point in bringing this chick back to the US for marriage.

You have been in contact with a woman? does that mean you liaised with her via a dating website?. Most of Ukraine is completely calm currently, most Ukrainian women don't need rescuing as you might imagine. Maybe she could be capitalizing on your perceived opinion of the current situation in Ukraine that you get from the Western Media, I sense a trip to the Western Union office.

It is possible as I arranged to meet a girl from Kiev in Manhattan back in January. In her case she is involved in the travel industry, your girl would need a good job, proof she has money in the bank, and possibly a guarantee a that you would be responsible if she does not return back, etc

Too much trouble, unless she can get the visa herself. I did remember reading the US embassy in Kiev is giving 5 visa's to the US to qualified candidates.

Quote: (08-12-2014 11:14 AM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

Otherwise, there is absolutely no point in bringing this chick back to the US for marriage.

Unless you want to run an experiment :
1- How long will it take for her to become westernized, entitled, unbearable, bitchy?
2- How long before she leads you to nervous breakdown, and/or you hit her during an argument and go to jail?
3- How long before she runs off with another younger/wealthier man?

My guess is :
3 months.
5 months.
6 months.

Thanks for the input guys. The conflict in Ukraine adds a whole new layer of difficulty in an already daunting task of bringing a girl into the US. Of course bringing one here is a crapshoot but It's worked for some guys. I always roll the dice, It's the way I live. There are places in Ukraine we shouldn't go. I just want to maximize my chances of success and be safe when I decide to go over there.
One more thing, all relationships end. No matter what a woman does I'll be ok. Been there... I won't be crying in my beer.

Quote: (08-12-2014 02:21 PM)Uzisuicide Wrote:  

Thanks for the input guys. The conflict in Ukraine adds a whole new layer of difficulty in an already daunting task of bringing a girl into the US. Of course bringing one here is a crapshoot but It's worked for some guys. I always roll the dice, It's the way I live. There are places in Ukraine we shouldn't go. I just want to maximize my chances of success and be safe when I decide to go over there.
One more thing, all relationships end. No matter what a woman does I'll be ok. Been there... I won't be crying in my beer.

Even though your further explanation does NOT really seem to put this situation in a more coherent light (especially in light of some of the great comments from other posters in this thread), at least you seem to be exploring some of your options ahead of time.... and thinking about a plan, in the event that you want to follow through with bringing such a girl to the US.

What I mean by the above, is something similar to what CourageReborn mentioned in his post. In this regard, it sounds as if your relationship with this Ukrainian girl is in the fairly theoretical level. So, in that sense, it may be good to figure out a way to go over there and to meet with her, and give her whatever test drive you deem is adequate.. .and also maybe meet with some other girls, too.... and then decide how and whether to proceed with plans or to create new plans.

In that regard, surely, I am in agreement with you that it is good to research into the various obstacles in going through the whole process of bringing such a girl to the US of A.

She wants you just because you can take her to your country.
So many foolish guys, lots of europeans girls would do anything to go living in Los Angeles or New York City (I know because they tell it every time) and as soon as she get a visa she will ditch you and go find a better mate, some guy with lots of status.

Basically you are providing a service to the men of status in your city, those men would end up bang the girl that you think are in love with you.

If you are a smart man, you should exploit the fact that you are american saying that you are from LA or New York (even if you are not), you then let them think that you are in love with them and that you think to take them back to your country.
As soon as you say this they will become wet and you can bang easily cause you're selling them the dream

Quote:Quote:

2- How long before she leads you to nervous breakdown, and/or you hit her during an argument and go to jail?

Worst..she will make up that you have ABUSED her,either physically or mentally. If she reports you she gets to get stay. It is the oldest trick in the book. The Russian chicks use to chat with each other on their forums giving advice how to get their husband in trouble and get to stay!Your tax dollars at work..shelters for battered women with free legal advice.

That being said I met a guy who use to bring chicks to USA on fiance visas and when the 90 days are coming he would send them back. GF for 90 days each time. But if she reported him, he could be in trouble.

I once had a chick from Lugansk tell me during her birthday party that she could join me in NYC. I disappeared and never called her/saw her again. Now she probably got bombed [Image: confused.gif]

Quote: (08-11-2014 05:19 PM)Uzisuicide Wrote:  

Folks, I did a search before posting this thread. I have been in contact with a woman in Ukraine and would like to bring her to live with me in the U.S. In a sane world it would be easier but she is in Kherson which borders Crimea and is in Putin's crosshairs. Going there to bring her back on a fiance' visa is pretty much out of the question. Any ideas on how I could legally get her out of Ukraine during all of this? Are there any vetted websites that you guys trust that could provide some answers? Thanks in advance.

The fiancee visa requires that you've met her in person (this requirement can be waived in certain circumstances). So, if going there (Ukraine) to meet her is out of the question, then bringing her to the U.S. is out of the question, unless she can emigrate herself OR you can find a way for her to meet you in a third country (or a short visit to the U.S.), which is possible for some Ukrainians to do, but not common.

If, however, what you meant is going to Kherson specifically is out of the question, then just head over to a nearby city and have her meet up with you.

This is a bad idea, by the way. If you were going to do this, you would want to live over there for a while and actually date her in her country to get to know her, her family, her real motivations in life (not what she tells you her motivations are over the internet), and whether the sexual part of things works out in a healthy way.

Unless she's very close to your SMV in America, I would not do this, it's a bad bet. Could it work out? Yes. Is this likely? If your SMV's are close, yes, if not, no.

Quote: (08-11-2014 05:38 PM)Tough lucky Luke Wrote:  

Kherson is not a warzone. I am pretty sure trains run daily from Kherson to Kiev and back. Nobody got bombed in Kherson since 1944, in any case...

The real danger is not going to Kherson, it is bringing back with you an Ukrainian girl!! [Image: wink.gif]

I mean, I'd rather run under mortar gunfire, than bring a 20 something hot Ukrainian chick to my first-world country, and see 2000 hungry guys try to steal her from me every week...

Given the toxic environment in Western Europe and North America it has always been a bad idea to bring a young EE girl back home, and not for the hords of men who will want to go to bed with her but for the risk of contamination from other western females as she makes friends and starts to learn how men-women relationships work here and the legal frame.

Another risk is you do all the work, are hold legaly responsible of her while she is in the USA and provide for her while she has already someone else. Some guy she knows from the internet, university or who was in Ukraine; who she likes more than you, but who would not move a finger to take her out of Ukraine. However once she is in the States would not mind to give it a try with her. I have heard of some cases like this with Cuban and Dominican girls.

Anyway if you just cannot trust any woman under any circumstances go imagine one living in a war zone who would clutch at the last straw to escape Ukraine. You know, any port in the storm.

She go crazy, is hamster!

God damn so much wrong in this thread..

Like watching someone eat a poison mushroom and trying to convince you it tastes alright.

Quote: (08-12-2014 02:21 PM)Uzisuicide Wrote:  

It's not a crapshoot at all if you do it right.

Rolling the dice in life is perfectly fine, as long as the dice are loaded in your favor.

I'm all for taking risk, but it's got to be a bet I'm statistically likely to win before I roll those dice.

Otherwise you'll just go from loss to loss, beaten down more and more until there's nothing left of you but a shell of the man you once were.

Be the house, not the player. You always want the odds in your favor when rolling those dice. Over the long run, the house wins the game, and I want to win the game. I want you to win the game as well.

Otherwise, in this scenario, you may end up not even being able to afford that beer to not cry in.

Watch this video from 2011 and ask yourself which guy you relate to the most.

If you aim to be more of a provider male than a lover, then she will lose gratitude with each passing month here in the US.

Despite how much I love them, I wouldn't recommend marrying an FSU girl, not even in her home country.

The divorce rates are ridiculously high. Their hypergamy is constantly looking to trade up, they have little respect for marriage as a life-long institution (most get married very young and many remarry often more than once, and many were raised by divorced parents), they have a funny view of fidelity, certain forms of prostitution are socially acceptable...

They are fantastic for short and medium-term relationships, but I am convinced even the sweetest FSU girl would fuck you over in marriage.

Thanks for the video. Well, I'm more worried about being scammed than anything else at this point. I must admit, you guys have me slowly backing away from the cliff. [Image: confused.gif]

Quote: (08-12-2014 05:17 PM)Uzisuicide Wrote:  

Thanks for the video. Well, I'm more worried about being scammed than anything else at this point. I must admit, you guys have me slowly backing away from the cliff. [Image: confused.gif]

That's good, man. Tread wisely.

Good job, men.

We're doing the Lord's work here at the Rooshv Forum. [Image: smile.gif]

[Image: 9e88d6f0e3d1a74c7bbd0351a08fad04.gif]

Is that what they call Russian roulette lol

This a troll thread, you haven't even met her yet.

Meet her in Europe and see how you vibe, rinse and repeat. If you still like her then move to Europe.

Bringing her to the USA is a fools move.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (08-11-2014 05:28 PM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

There is no way to do it unless you marry there or bring her on the fiance visa. But you could bring her to Dominion Republic.

RVF is a site about the conflict in the UA?

[Image: confused.gif]

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I set up a girl on a fiancée visa , then waited about a year for her to get approved.

Then she got here, started stating some story about her mom being sick and wanted to go home. I spent hundreds to change her return ticket (bought as a safety measure) to get rid of her. She didn't claim false abuse, etc, it could have been much worse, she just wasn't into me that much and realized it.

Then I realized I have to BE THERE, and be REGULARLY FUCKING HER and SEEING HER SUBMISSIVELY FULLFILL A WIFE ROLE before I consider TREATING her like a wife.

But living there means good savings, location independent income...

If you haven't met her and regularly fucked her and hung out with her THROUGH AT LEAST ONE MENSTRUAL period, and she never makes an excuse to stay away a night where she meets her Local BF, you just don't know her at all. She might be great. But you don't know.

I ended up wasting AT LEAST 1.5 irreplaceable years in my late 40s concentrated on a fantasy.

One takeaway besides don't rely on any woman not under your direct supervision: watch how fast they respond. I started seeing her write back slower. Sometimes over a week. It means they aren't LOOKING or your message, and not excited about responding. Slow responding is the last step before abandonment.

Quote: (08-12-2014 07:01 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Quote: (08-11-2014 05:28 PM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

RVF is a site about the conflict in the UA?

[Image: confused.gif]

He originally made this thread in the Ukraine conflict forum. Roosh moved it!