rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

8 day trip - Romania or Poland/Czech?
day trip - Romania or Poland/Czech?
Hey guys I'm planning a Europe trip (costs a decent amount of $$) for September. Definitely going to Norway and Russia now have 8 days to play around with.

Either go 8 days in Romania or 8 days split between Prague and Wroclaw.

Anyone have tips on which one is the better choice? Romania - Bucharest seems like it's got a better nightlife and more welcoming women but other than that not sure what is there. Wroclaw and Prague are both quite pretty cities from what I hear. But pretty inundated with tourists especially in Prague.

Me: 26, Asian.

Thanks!
Joe
Personally I prefer Prague/Wroclaw. Those cities are beautiful. Everything else though IMO is comparable. I don't think you would miss much by picking one over the other though.
Honestly, I'd do Poland/Romania and skip Prague. Prague is awesome for sightseeing and beauty but the bars and clubs are littered about 3-1 guys to girls because it's become the party destination of Europe. I just haven't had that much fun nightlife there (and I've been 5 times now) as I don't partake in the hookers at all.
For the sake of getting better responses, you should probably be more specific in this post because "September" alone is kind of vague. The difference in scenes between early, mid, and late September are HUGE in European cities.

We had some good discussions via PM so will say your time to choose between Poland, Czech Republic, and Romania fall between Sept 15th-22nd.

So for Sept 15th-22nd...what scenes would be the best during that time of the three choices for those that are experienced?

Would love to know for my own sake too. Not sure if there are enough college students back from vacay at time in big cities.
Quote: (08-06-2014 11:56 AM)MrPositive Wrote:  

I just haven't had that much fun nightlife there (and I've been 5 times now) as I don't partake in the hookers at all.

Guessing you're a club/bar man. What if I focus more on setting up dates beforehand and daygame? Which country would be the best?

Quote: (08-06-2014 01:46 PM)Brosemite Wrote:  

For the sake of getting better responses, you should probably be more specific in this post because "September" alone is kind of vague. The difference in scenes between early, mid, and late September are HUGE in European cities.

Thanks for pointing it out, yes end of September. A get-in get-out affair so limited ability to build circles (unless we're talking before online). General plan is online setting up dates 30?% depends on country, 50% daygame, rest during night (bars, streets etc).
Bucharest has REALLY hot women, but it's pretty difficult. I got no eye contact from anyone. I think you need more than 8 days to figure out the place. Also, Bucharest as a city is a bit of an eye sore. I haven't been to Poland or Czech. I hear that Poland is only really good during the college semesters, so Czech might be your best bet. Why not just go to Ukraine instead? Hotter women there than Romania.
Thanks Travolta. Thought college starts in September in Poland

Would go to Ukraine... but with the conflict going on and fact I need a Visa - doesn't sound like the best choice. Plus people here say it's a shithole
College starts in October in Poland.

But Czech Republic is far better choice from almost every point of view:

- czech girls are much more sexual and more interested in foreigners

- czech girls are far prettier/hotter than the polish butterfaces

- czech girls are much more adventurous when having sex,
they really love sex and they especially like sex in nature
Quote: (08-09-2014 06:29 AM)corners Wrote:  

Always thought Polish chicks were one of the hottest in Europe, but can be cold and rude.
Quote: (08-09-2014 08:58 AM)Joeno Wrote:  

Always thought Polish chicks were one of the hottest in Europe, but can be cold and rude.

Western Polish chicks are friendly and pretty...like Poznan, Wroclaw, and have met some hotties from Katowice as well.

I don't know too much about Warsaw/Krakow though.

College in Poland and most of Europe starts early October. There's a chance people might be moving back mid-late September to get settled in. I even know one chick who moved back mid-Sept to her college town, but then used the last week in September to take a cheap trip somewhere.

August is high season for traveling in Europe as big cities all over the place become dead with the most expensive prices. However, college students usually travel in September while most working professionals begin work again because they can get more discounted deals not paying extravagant August prices.

It's really a crap shoot picking Poland for Sept 15th-22nd. Do Aussies need a visa to say visit Lviv, Ukraine by chance? Never been there but it seems intriguing to me at least.
Quote: (08-09-2014 08:58 AM)Joeno Wrote:  

I have always found Polish women sweet and polite/friendly?
Brose: Aussies need a Visa for Ukraine. I got one for Russia but obvious it can't be used in Ukraine.

Any countries in EE where college starts September? Might have to be just go for working chicks
I've been in Krakow and yeah, mostly Polish women are very sweet and not bitchy. But as everyone said, most of the club population is students so it's a bad idea to go Poland outside of school season.
Good point. So what's a great place to visit in EE mid-late September? Maybe it's better to focus in on the capitals or small cities where I'm assuming there's less of an exodus effect.
If I was you, I would focus on the smaller cities, because in the capitals like Prague or Warsaw ratio is not very good and bitch shields are typically higher. Besides, most of the girls used to foreigners, so it would be barely a plus factor. On the other side, places like Lublin or Ostrava have better logistics since they are small cities and it's much more affordable for travelers to stay around the city centers. Also, Lublin's girls, for example, are pretty sweet and more traditional/feminine than their Warsaw counterparts. Probably, the girls are going to be easier, too.
Quote: (08-10-2014 12:28 AM)Marvin Wrote:  

On the other side, places like Lublin or Ostrava have better logistics since they are small cities and it's much more affordable for travelers to stay around the city centers. Also, Lublin's girls, for example, are pretty sweet and more traditional/feminine than their Warsaw counterparts. Probably, the girls are going to be easier, too.

This is going to be a short trip so transportation is an issue - would waste a day getting to Ostrava from Prague and back for example. Would need to be close to the city flying into.

Thanks for the intel guys. Think i'll do 1/2 Romania (Bucharest), 1/2 Czech (Prague). Wroclaw is going to be too hard to fit in and as some people say college girls is going to be out.
Quote: (08-10-2014 02:13 AM)Joeno Wrote:  

This is going to be a short trip so transportation is an issue - would waste a day getting to Ostrava from Prague and back for example. Would need to be close to the city flying into.

Thanks for the intel guys. Think i'll do 1/2 Romania (Bucharest), 1/2 Czech (Prague). Wroclaw is going to be too hard to fit in and as some people say college girls is going to be out.

I think a train from say Prague to a tier 2 city like Ostrava, Plzen, or Olomouc would be 2-3 hours max eh? Shouldn't take a day. A real trial/error process here, but sounds like it'll be a great trip!

Can't wait to hear the reports bro