rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Haiti

I´m crusin to Haiti tomorrow to cheer everyone up [Image: smile.gif]

I´m going to hit up Cap Haiten and Port-au-Prince for the weekend.
It´s a bit of long shot... anyone partyed here before?

Anyway, I´ll dish out my experience through this thread should anyone feel stupid enough to follow in my footsteps..

Haiti

Is the nighttime curfew still in place?

Dude that place is the single most fucked up country in the entire western hemisphere by a long way.

I seriously fear for your safety.

Haiti

BTW : Duncan Bannatyne is in Haiti right now. Party with him.

Haiti

I'd seriously think twice about messing around in Haiti right now, esp if you don't have a local to show you the ropes.

Haiti

dude u have balls of steel.

Haiti is fucking dangerous as shit right now!

i like the fearless abandon at which you chase tail!

lol

Haiti

looking forward to the Port-au-Prince city guide!

And do check out the bar in the mythical Oloffson Hotel. They apparently named a room after Graham Greene..

Haiti

naughtynomad is straight G.

Be safe brother, help some people, swoop some girls and say "what up" to Sean Penn for me.

Haiti

Man this dude...Lmaoooo...fuck that...I'll go to Egypt before I go to Haiti...

Quote: (02-03-2011 07:31 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

naughtynomad is straight G.

Be safe brother, help some people, swoop some girls and say "what up" to Sean Penn for me.

Haiti

Damn man, you're crazy. I see no reason to go to Haiti, especially right now. And you probably shouldn't bang any of the locals as the aids rate in haiti is ridiculous. Haiti was the poorest country in the western hemesphere before the earthquake, and they expect it to take 10 years to even get back to where it was. I know many Haitians here. They even admit that the people of their country are very uneducated and many don't know right from wrong. That's why it's in such a bad spot today. When something goes wrong there, instead of trying to fix it by logical means, they start looting and beating people. It makes no sense.

Haiti

Guys, Haiti is fucking brilliant!!! [Image: banana.gif]
Ok so the capital looks like a post-apocalyptic war zone, but it's safe(ish).
I actually prefer it to DR!!!

Screw what you see in the news... You can walk the streets of even the worst parts (the camps in the ghetto) of Port-au-Prince at night, on your own and you'll be grand. The beer is cheap, the girls are keen and man can they dance. I just don't want to leave [Image: undecided.gif]

Haiti gets the big thumbs up!

I got a great breakdown coming up...

Haiti

Damn dude, major props. True traveler.

Haiti

Quote:Quote:

And you probably shouldn't bang any of the locals as the aids rate in haiti is ridiculous.

Link?

I'll do it for you. It's 2.2% (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Haiti), higher than the U.S. rate of 0.6% but not "ridiculous."

Some people have tried to scare me about HIV in Brazil, but it has the same rate as the U.S. No one bothers to look at the numbers.

Haiti

dude please post some pics of this trip.

i just wanna see first hand a white dude walking around the ghettos of porta prince!

insane!

Haiti

Quote: (02-07-2011 03:42 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

And you probably shouldn't bang any of the locals as the aids rate in haiti is ridiculous.

Link?

I'll do it for you. It's 2.2% (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Haiti), higher than the U.S. rate of 0.6% but not "ridiculous."

Some people have tried to scare me about HIV in Brazil, but it has the same rate as the U.S. No one bothers to look at the numbers.

Yeah I get this alot too when I travel...I tell them I have a better chance of catching it messing around in the US than in most countries abroad.

Haiti

Quote: (02-07-2011 02:55 PM)naughtynomad Wrote:  

Screw what you see in the news... You can walk the streets of even the worst parts (the camps in the ghetto) of Port-au-Prince at night, on your own and you'll be grand. The beer is cheap, the girls are keen and man can they dance. I just don't want to leave [Image: undecided.gif]

I don't want to sound like a killjoy but this sounds like a hoax to me. Unless you smoke angel dust, why would anyone who is non haitian (white or black!) want to go taxing gyal in Haiti? I mean I love me some chocolate azz but cot damn!

I want to see some videos and nuff pictures to prove it.

The jury is still out on the validity on this tale.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Haiti

Quote: (02-07-2011 04:31 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (02-07-2011 02:55 PM)naughtynomad Wrote:  

I don't want to sound like a killjoy but this sounds like a hoax to me. Unless you smoke angel dust, why would anyone who is non haitian (white or black!) want to go taxing gyal in Haiti? I mean I love me some chocolate azz but cot damn!

i actually believe NN went to Haiti as crazy as it is i wanna see the pics! this place is every bit as dangerous as parts of mexico, middle east, and africa!

balls of fuking steel!

Haiti

Fuck all that. I spend enough time in war torn shitholes. I prefer to spend my off time somewhere not getting shot at or kidnapped. LOL. Great experiences though. Nothing more exhilarating than walking through Baghdad airport smoking a camel. Or driving down route Irish in a soft skin truck making a beer run. Those were the days.

Haiti

Quote: (02-07-2011 04:31 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Yup. This tale is almost harder to believe than him sleeping with a Dominican model who was all alone at a bar at 4 in the morning.

Haiti

Quote: (02-07-2011 03:44 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

dude please post some pics of this trip.

i just wanna see first hand a white dude walking around the ghettos of porta prince!

insane!

If there's no update from him by the end of this week, he's probably sacrificed in a voodoo ritual.

Haiti

Next time we hear from him he will be in the Sudan banging the kings daughters haha.

Haiti

'cot damn' ..lol.

This is very interesting. Will be following this thread carefully.

Haiti

if this is legit i have to anoint NN as the most extreme/adventurous traveler out there!

Haiti

If i was you i would take a haitian with you there, there are few reliable haitians in santo domingo. Some of these haitian bitches are hot as fuck.

Haiti

I do believe that he is there and i know it aint as dangerous as people say it is. Nomad tell us how easy the women are there, damn,im thinking of how this hurricane killed so many hot bitches in haiti, damn.

Haiti

this guy is BS