rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White Americans are easy to tell apart from Europeans. Agree?

I've noticed quite a few times, asides language/clothes and gestures I almost always can tell apart a group of white americans from Europeans, Is there a genetical reason to explain this?

I have done research and looked at random pictures of americasn in social sites and I'm almost always spot on, unless the american is first generation immigrant, whose parents were born abroad.. the person looks almost always quite american. The only european nationality I get sometimes mixed up with americans are usually the British Isles and Ireland, but that doesnt apply to people on groups, rather on individual basis.

Would you agree with my observations? For example I noticed many white americans have often rounder noses and less specific facial features, even those who claim being mostly german, polish , or whatever nationality.

There are many people who I wouldnt see fitting anywhere than in the US

I dont see george bush passing for non-american in Europe, he has a very american look on himself, same with many american people I've met/seen on the past.

Agreed, clothes are very different as well. Especially when comparing Europe style vs. Mid west/Texas etc. Europe vs NY would be harder to tell apart.

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

[Image: difference_european_vs_american_girls-sized.jpg?w=630]

[Image: usa-vs-europe-4.jpg]

[Image: usa-vs-europe.jpg]

[Image: usa-vs-europe-5.jpg]

[Image: usa-vs-europe-2.jpg]

[Image: _origin_Europe-vs-USA-9.jpg]

[Image: europe-vs-usa-1.jpg]

[Image: europe-vs-usa-19.jpg]

[Image: europe-vs-usa-26.jpg]

More of these jokes.

Wald

I knew those pics were coming, haha. But in all seriousness, I can sort of tell. In the same way I can tell the difference between a black American and a black African, even if clothing style isn't a cue.

For example, this woman's face just looks European. I can tell she isn't white American. Can't put my finger on why that is though:

[Image: Iceland_1267-Blonde_Scandinavian.jpg]

Quote: (03-17-2014 02:15 PM)loveblondes Wrote:  

I've noticed quite a few times, asides language/clothes and gestures I almost always can tell apart a group of white americans from Europeans, Is there a genetical reason to explain this?

I have done research and looked at random pictures of americasn in social sites and I'm almost always spot on, unless the american is first generation immigrant, whose parents were born abroad.. the person looks almost always quite american. The only european nationality I get sometimes mixed up with americans are usually the British Isles and Ireland, but that doesnt apply to people on groups, rather on individual basis.

Would you agree with my observations? For example I noticed many white americans have often rounder noses and less specific facial features, even those who claim being mostly german, polish , or whatever nationality.

I dont see george bush passing for non-american in Europe, he has a very american look on himself, same with many american people I've met/seen on the past.

If your into Caucasian women I think nothing can beat the US in terms of variety.
Decades of European British, German, Polish, Italian, etc stock intermixing have made some real beauties who are wasting it away eating junk food and getting fat.
Unfortunately attractive American women are much harder to game depends on your looks and level of game.

There's a correlation with certain looks but no definitive way to tell. Even in the US, many people think my wife is European but she was born and raised in the US - in one of the cities most infected with American-style feminism.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

Quote: (03-17-2014 03:02 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I knew those pics were coming, haha. But in all seriousness, I can sort of tell. In the same way I can tell the difference between a black American and a black African, even if clothing style isn't a cue.

For example, this woman's face just looks European. I can tell she isn't white American. Can't put my finger on why that is though:

This... people like george bush, michael phelps, etc look quite american.
The combination of facial features are give away in many cases too

Also an american blonde girl(even the ones who arent fake) look very different on average compared european blonde girls.

Quote: (03-17-2014 03:35 PM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-17-2014 02:15 PM)loveblondes Wrote:  

If your into Caucasian women I think nothing can beat the US in terms of variety.
Decades of European British, German, Polish, Italian, etc stock intermixing have made some real beauties who are wasting it away eating junk food and getting fat.
Unfortunately attractive American women are much harder to game depends on your looks and level of game.

Compared to a single european country there might be more variety in the US, however there is not that sharp differences as in europe, since american white tend to be mixed, and the vast majority has large Colonial british stock/+ Irish ancestry which gives already some common looks among them all, despite some having additional scandianvian, italian, german, polish, greek, etc.

In the past we used to have a lot of Eastern Europeans working in the tourist industry where I live and for the most part with one glance I knew if she was an "International" or not. If there was any question one look at her shoes would confirm.

Europeans are probably much more likely to be genetically pure compared to their american counterparts. most native swedish people will be genetically 95%+ of nordic descent, etc. In America on the other hand, you have far more people that are genetically mixed to some degree, even if they are unaware of it. being a pure bred definitely seems to lend itself to a more distinctive facial structure at least.

@Walderschmidt. Those pictures are funny as hell!

Yeah, I can usually tell if someone is European or American too. There's definitely a look and the way they carry themselves.

I lot of my European friends would comment on "American smiles." A distinct feature in their minds, was normally our straight nice teeth and BIG smiles. As we know American girls know how to suck a dick, so I guess a nice big mouth has evolved over time. [Image: banana.gif]

[Image: attachment.jpg17660]   

I doubt they can tell the difference by looks, but they can tell as soon as you open your mouth and say a few sentences. I lived in Europe several years and they would always assume initially that I was from England.

Rico... Sauve....

Quote: (03-17-2014 06:48 PM)Sherman Wrote:  

I doubt they can tell the difference by looks, but they can tell as soon as you open your mouth and say a few sentences. I lived in Europe several years and they would always assume initially that I was from England.

Wherever I go, I always have an accent. I feel American in Europe and European in America.

Wald

Quote: (03-17-2014 06:48 PM)Sherman Wrote:  

Are you white american? As I told you many people from UK and Ireland look "american" (and It goes specially for many Irish and Northern irish people that I have met), however thats on an individual basis, not in groups where you usually will tell fairly easily the american and british group (not based on clothes but features). ANd for continental europeans/scandianvians, they look quite different from americans, even on individual basis.

Many people would say I have an all-american look but being a physically fit guy who dressed well they always thought I was British or Irish. I think clothing was the big difference. I even had a short military style haircut but evey time I went out on the town they would guess British, Irish, Australian, Canadian (in that order) and then with a confused look they would ask if I was American. Good to know we have an awesome reputation as fat guys with no style.

Quote: (03-17-2014 07:48 PM)cowboy Wrote:  

Many people would say I have an all-american look but being a physically fit guy who dressed well they always thought I was British or Irish. I think clothing was the big difference. I even had a short military style haircut but evey time I went out on the town they would guess British, Irish, Australian, Canadian (in that order) and then with a confused look they would ask if I was American. Good to know we have an awesome reputation as fat guys with no style.

x2 .. WHen I see white americans in large groups I only could mistake them for being anglo-canadians and to lesser extent other anglo/new world nations, however when I see them on individual basis I only could take them for being some sort of British/Irish (and thats not even all white americans just a decent amount of them).

Most white Americans claim to be german-Americans, However anybody who has been to america would hardly confuse your average joe with an average german dude.

Europeans generally have purer genetic stock. They have much more definitive features.

Americans who've been in America since its start look much different than Europeans who've never had mixed nationality kids. It's all in the mixing. I can spot Swedes from a mile away, same with Italians.

But I also think it has a lot to do with body language and fashion style. For example Italians move their hands a lot, and Deep V's are fairly unique to Europe.

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS

Quote: (03-17-2014 03:38 PM)loveblondes Wrote:  

Quote: (03-17-2014 03:02 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

This... people like george bush, michael phelps, etc look quite american.
The combination of facial features are give away in many cases too

Also an american blonde girl(even the ones who arent fake) look very different on average compared european blonde girls.

Yeah, like Kate Upton is just a very American-looking white girl.

[Image: kate-upton-casting-by-screening-after-party.jpg]

She looks like any random ASU sorority chic. A group of German girls would look slightly different, maybe their facial features are sharper.

All I know is that the "gummy smile" gene has run rampant through the North American genome, seems much rarer in Europe.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

The noise that comes from your average american makes me want to shoot mother fuckers.

Europeans I can tolerate.

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

Europeans absolutely hate americans, which I really don't understand as an american.

Now as for the topic of this thread, I think many people can differentiate between european americans and europeans from europe. It's strange, but many people tell me I don't look american, and it turns out I'm half slavic. so there you go.

Most white americans are some mix of british/english/german/scandinavian/italian.

but if you're 100 percent swedish, or german, you will likely look different. And if you're slavic, then even more so.

Quote:Quote:

Europeans absolutely hate americans, which I really don't understand as an american.

What a load of crap. I love Americans.

maybe scandinavia is better. the Brits, French, and many eastern europeans talk shit about americans all day.

Quote: (03-18-2014 05:37 AM)Tenerife Wrote:  

EVERYBODY hates Americans.
Being overly patriotic mixed with zero knowledge of what is outside the bubble makes a person nobody wants to be around.

If you want a real laugh... Next time you hear an American say "America is the greatest country in the world!!". Ask them why.
lols ensued

I will leave you with a video I'm sure you have already seen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q566ys0sqVQ

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

Quote: (03-18-2014 07:14 AM)spalex Wrote:  

Quote: (03-18-2014 05:37 AM)Tenerife Wrote:  

EVERYBODY hates Americans.
Being overly patriotic mixed with zero knowledge of what is outside the bubble makes a person nobody wants to be around.

If you want a real laugh... Next time you hear an American say "America is the greatest country in the world!!". Ask them why.
lols ensued

I will leave you with a video I'm sure you have already seen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q566ys0sqVQ

And even worse than Americans are idiot American-haters who ignorantly attempt to paint a diverse population of 300 million people with one brush.