rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Like, this girl's, like, hilarious anti-Israel meltdown at UCLA

This little girl's meltdown over a UCLA student council vote against Israeli divestment is equal parts hilarious and sickening. The girl is 99% emotion.

LInk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd8hJVj2g_0

Quote: (02-27-2014 12:08 PM)MVH Wrote:  

This little girl's meltdown over a UCLA student council vote against Israeli divestment is equal parts hilarious and sickening. The girl is 99% emotion.

LInk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd8hJVj2g_0

I'd be interested to know how many of these college students in the BDS movement have actually been to Israel/Palestine and its surrounding countries. I doubt very many.

As for embedding, go into full edit mode and click on the TV icon above the text box all the way to the right. Click on youtube and copy/paste the url from the clip in the space prompt that pops up.

The Macbooks say it all.

I'm the King of Beijing!

And to think they once didn't let women vote or get involved in public policy decisions. Can't imagine why.

She looks fat. So, no one gives a fuck.

I wonder if fat bitches know how easily they are ignored?

More background:

Quote:Quote:

A University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) student broke down in tears after an anti-Israel resolution she supported was defeated late Tuesday.

A YouTube video, posted on Wednesday, shows the female student sitting behind an open laptop while screaming “I’ve never been so f***ing disappointed.”

In her almost 2-minute rant, she also says, “we just f***ing blew it.”

The unnamed student was a note taker who backed the Student Council resolution that proposed divesting school assets from Israel, according to the Legal Insurrection blog of Cornell law professor William Jacobson.

http://www.algemeiner.com/2014/02/26/ucl...ion-video/

1. I have no idea what the girl is even saying
2. I have no idea what the context is

I am the cock carousel

Reminds me of Alexandra Wallace

WB and not call back.

UCLA pumps out all sorts of strange girls. Loved partying there too.

Here's the girl who had the meltdown:

[Image: web.usac_-640x416.jpg]

She accused those who criticized her meltdown of “obvious blatant racist microaggression”:

I must have never learned civility? Am I supposed to remain submissive? No, I just know when to stand up for what I believe in and what I believe is right. I will not silence myself or censor my language to make you feel more comfortable.

For the record, my job ends after the meeting has been adjourned. I used to consider good and welfare as a safe space for dialogue with the council members, some of those who I consider my closest friends. I am just as justified as getting impassioned over something as the public commenters. The heat of the moment and the intense emotions I felt led to the deluge of tears and strong diction. How dare you call me uncivil, you don’t even know me outside of my reaction to something I found extremely upsetting.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenf...esolution/

[Image: facepalm3.gif]

I can't even hear what she's saying.

Fuck Israel.

Quote: (02-27-2014 12:44 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I must have never learned civility? Am I supposed to remain submissive? No, I just know when to stand up for what I believe in and what I believe is right. I will not silence myself or censor my language to make you feel more comfortable.

For the record, my job ends after the meeting has been adjourned. I used to consider good and welfare as a safe space for dialogue with the council members, some of those who I consider my closest friends. I am just as justified as getting impassioned over something as the public commenters. The heat of the moment and the intense emotions I felt led to the deluge of tears and strong diction. How dare you call me uncivil, you don’t even know me outside of my reaction to something I found extremely upsetting.

Judge you by your actions?? What a crazy idea...

This is quieter than D&P's podcast (just kidding).

Is there an enhanced audio version somewhere on YouTube??

the peer review system
put both
Socrates and Jesus
to death
-GBFM

Quote: (02-27-2014 12:48 PM)Agent 47 Wrote:  

Fuck Israel.

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

Quote: (02-27-2014 12:54 PM)svenski7 Wrote:  

This is quieter than D&P's podcast (just kidding).

Is there an enhanced audio version somewhere on YouTube??

Nah apparently this is the only version, unless there was an audience there and someone started filming it. Then we should expect that video to make its way online soon.

I'd like if someone took a stab at transcribing her rant, it'd be even funnier to read it without all the blubbering. I was able to make out "people of color" and "my sister" amidst the hundred "likes" but not much else...

Textbook personality disorder.

[Image: like-like.jpg]

Was anyone able to understand what she was saying? If yes, please post it here as I just couldn't get a word of what she was blabbing about.

Fuck Israel.

I think you mean Bang Israel. And Roosh will likely get round to it if he isn't turned away at the airport .

Didn't Mikecf say "the only way to beat micoaggression is with macroagression."?

I'll be honest, if I was in that room I think I would have been laughing so hard that I'd be crying with her.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Shit. Stopped at 15 seconds in. She sounds like a bratty 4 year old.

As for Israel and divestment. People in the broader world take this particular conflict far too seriously. I mean if you are actually a Palestinian with skin in the game, you absolutely have the right to say your piece. But people like this hysterical "woman" are emotionally caught up in things that don't concern them, and that they have absolutely no power to change. The forces here are far stronger than some university's investment portfolio, let alone a hysterical student representative.

Why people are so obsessed with Israel I don't know. In my limited view the Israeli/Palestinian conflict is obviously impossible to resolve, and it's just pointless that we all pretend it is. The two parties have completely irreconcilable goals. So it's all about power, and in Israel this is with the Jews, not the Palestinians. Until this changes, if it ever does, the status quo continues.

If this girl really does feel strongly about it (And it's clear she doesn't really. It's just to feed her ego and emotions) the best she can do is join a group like the Red Cross and try to work in the West Bank to improve practical conditions for Palestinians. Imagining you are participating in some project that will bring about political change there is just...masturbation.

I bet she actually felt pretty lonely in her views, and felt that there was no way to express her humanitarian perspective in a culture that is generally pro-Israel without asking any questions. I also bet that the 7 who voted against divestment did so because they realized that UCLA student council would not influence the UC administration's investment strategies.

Yeah, she's obnoxious and extremely bereft of composure, but I understand her disappointment.

Then again, if you actually care about something, don't take the issue to the powerless undergraduate bureaucracy of a university halfway across the world. The UC regents already said they wouldn't divest.

I personally don't intend to spend any of my youth trying to fight Israel's human rights violations, but I think the first step would be to teach Israeli people about Arabic language, history, and culture. People tend not to hate the things with which they are familiar.

This is what should have happened.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Quote: (02-27-2014 01:56 PM)Bad Hussar Wrote:  

Fuck Israel.

I think you mean Bang Israel. And Roosh will likely get round to it if he isn't turned away at the airport .

Na, Roosh already said he's not doing any more Bang books. Really, we need to hope that he'll hire some writer/travellers to do it for him.

In ten years, the Bang collection will look like Former's Travel Guides or Lost Planet. 30 titles, thousands of pussies smashed.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (02-27-2014 02:22 PM)polymath Wrote:  

Then again, if you actually care about something, don't take the issue to the powerless undergraduate bureaucracy of a university halfway across the world. The UC regents already said they wouldn't divest.

Yeah. There's also precedent for this at another UC campus, Berkeley, which is an extremely politically active campus and the nation's finest public university.

Back in 2010 Berkeley's student council passed a BDS divestment bill 16-4, but it didn't matter. The powerful pro-Israel lobby AIPAC vowed to overtake Berkeley's student government and put enormous pressure on the student senate president, who vetoed the bill just a week later.

They managed to pass a divestment bill at the student council level last year, three years after the first try, but they were obligated to include language in five different places that condemned the BDS movement. Only by disvowing itself with the larger movement was it able to pass the bill, and by a much smaller margin from the first time, only 11-9.

AIPAC is no joke. They've got Capitol Hill in a headlock so tight that many politicians in DC joke (off the record, of course) that the US Congress itself is Israeli-occupied territory.

AIPAC is also aggressive with its outreach on college campuses. One of its directors blatantly states at the 1:26 mark of this video that influencing the student leaders of college campuses is a top priority.

The hatred for Israel is two pronged. On one hand it's part of a broader battle between good and evil that we're all in the middle of like it or not. The Jews are Gods chosen people, the people through which he has revealed himself to all of us. I don't say that as a Jew, I'm Anglo Saxon. The efforts of leftists to destroy the belief in the God of Abraham, Issac and Jocob is wrapped up in the hatred of Israel, the de-Christianization of Western civilization and the progression of liberalism that not only undermines God's purpose for humanity, it undermines the very survival of the west. The progression of divorce, homosexuality, feminism along with shaming and silencing of people of faith is part and parcel of the over arching battle between good and evil. We all comment daily as we observe the terrible consequences that leftism has had on woman and the west by useful idiots hating Jews while awaiting the coming of the anti-christ. All of this is connected.

The second prong of Jewish hatred is jealousy that Jews are successful and have money. To cover their inadequacy the haters maintain that Jews stole it or cheated their way to it. Simple as that.
If you parachuted out of a plane and had a choice of only one place in the middle east to land, where would it be? I pick Israel.