rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nick Krauser – Daygame mastery

Just got through Krausers latest book, at 21cm x 27cm and 458 pages this is a monster, an extremely well written, detailed monster.
It begins showing his Daygame model in high level graphical format, from vibe to street, then onto to the date(s) and finally to the close. Subsequent chapters break the model down even further explaining each phase, giving real world examples and analyzing what works and what doesn’t work.
  • The vibe chapters explain targeting, cold reading the potential targets, girl archetypes plus their traits and his own take on approach anxiety (which I hadn’t heard before). There’s also some interesting stuff on stateless game rather than getting into state.
  • The street chapters cover everything from stopping, body language, subcommunication, tone, different opening methods and his own template on opening. This is further broken down to show how it works. The conversational section is fascinating, it gives examples on advancing with hooks or rapport and then expands further.
  • There is a short game/long game segment is fantastic and it could be a book in itself. Instances of text chats are shown and every sent/received text is dissected, the same is done with social media. Krauser shows how to build the most appealing facebook profile and then more real world examples of the chats he’s had and why they have worked.
  • The date model is incredible descriptive, detailing everything from how to react if she’s late, venue selection/how to run each venue, types of language/body language to use, physical escalation, when it’s on/not on. It’s like every nuance of this phase has been considered.
  • The last segment of the book delves into some special situations such as same day lays, interloping men, frame crush, fine tuning to the girl and dealing with difficult girls, again with examples of each.
There is no filler in this book, it flows smoothly, is well structured, full of illustrations and tips, you go through it with a grin as Krauser takes you on a journey with his imagery, metaphors and humour that's spread throughout.
The parts I found most valuable were the frame, calibration and in particular how to crush a girls frame.

For those concerned at the price, don’t be. It is a bargain considering the quality of the content in there, it is the best book I’ve ever read on the subject.

Have you got a day game bang from your reading of it??

Link?

Quote: (02-16-2014 11:33 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Link?

It's available here:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/nick-krauser/da...41037.html

Quote: (02-16-2014 11:27 AM)ASOT Wrote:  

Have you got a day game bang from your reading of it??

Previously i'd followed the model in Krausers Daygame Nitro and had success, Daygame Mastery is much more detailed and polished.

Yeah, gonna have to pass on a $100 book.

Just looked it up...here's a link from his website where he's telling people about it (30 min youtube vid) for those who might be interested

Looks to be a well put together hardcover book but at $100 that's pretty steep for a book!

Bojangles told me off-forum that it was amazing, the best game book out there, so I bought it. I haven't had chance to read it yet but it's not a flimsy little thing, it's a proper book. As Brisey said, it's got a monstrous amount of content in it.

I think once you've got this, you'd probably never need to pay for a daygame book again.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Thanks for posting the review. I'm thinking about getting this. My day game is better than my night game already but I live in a shit area for it. Hoping to use this to take me to the next level. Krauser's material is no joke usually.

Thanks for the review, I think my side money will be going towards this later in the week.

Anybody know if/when there will be an electronic version of the book available? I don't care about the cost, but for a frequent traveler such a giant physical textbook is completely impractical.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Damn why $100?

He posted a discount code in his 'international release' blog post (AMOR14). I put it into lulu, it gives me 14% off but says "...Offer ends February 17 at 11:59 PM" (don't know if it's some fake urgency marketing thing, or a legit offer that's expiring soon)

So $86. Still pricey though.

I looked around the blog, and it doesn't look like an ebook version is coming anytime soon, although I couldn't find anything definitive.

Can anybody else give opinions on this book? I'm almost exclusively a nightgame guy, but want to get into daygame properly as well. Don't know if the book is worth it though.

Quote:Quote:

"The final release schedule is subject to change but for now I expect it’ll look like this:
1. Limited hardcover release to London daygamers, late January
2. Hardcover international release early February via online ordering system
3. Softcover international release early April
4. Kindle release Q3 2014. This will only happen if I’m satisfied with anti-piracy controls and a successful paper launch."
taken from his blog.

$100 is less than a lot of bar tabs.

One or two nights out is transitory.

Knowledge is cumulative and lasts forever.

458 pages ?!

Ill buy the coles notes version if one comes out.

The bible isn't even close to $100 and it's the bible.

I do enjoy krausers blog a lot though. Just can't cant drop $100 on a book.

$100? Damn.

Maybe my books are priced too cheap lol.

Quote: (02-16-2014 05:45 PM)Espresso Wrote:  

He posted a discount code in his 'international release' blog post (AMOR14). I put it into lulu, it gives me 14% off but says "...Offer ends February 17 at 11:59 PM" (don't know if it's some fake urgency marketing thing, or a legit offer that's expiring soon)

So $86. Still pricey though.

I looked around the blog, and it doesn't look like an ebook version is coming anytime soon, although I couldn't find anything definitive.

Can anybody else give opinions on this book? I'm almost exclusively a nightgame guy, but want to get into daygame properly as well. Don't know if the book is worth it though.

Here's a review from LaidNYC's blog
http://laidnyc.wordpress.com/2014/02/04/...user-book/

I'm eagerly awaiting my copy. I swallowed the price as part of a bargain that I am not allowed to read any more "game" material until I've done 100 day approaches. I like Krauser's blog a lot. He is one of those rare guys that has become extremely skilled but is also able to break down his keys to success scientifically.

Once I'm gearing up for summer and clubbing, your book is next McQueen. I think that you and Roosh both could charge more for your books now that you have a following. The same way that a lot of board members jumped at the chance to donate money to become gold members, a lot of dudes recognize that the motivation and advice you guys provide is worth more than a $10 kindle book.

Quote: (02-17-2014 01:29 AM)Blunt Wrote:  

I'm eagerly awaiting my copy. I swallowed the price as part of a bargain that I am not allowed to read any more "game" material until I've done 100 day approaches. I like Krauser's blog a lot. He is one of those rare guys that has become extremely skilled but is also able to break down his keys to success scientifically.

Once I'm gearing up for summer and clubbing, your book is next McQueen. I think that you and Roosh both could charge more for your books now that you have a following. The same way that a lot of board members jumped at the chance to donate money to become gold members, a lot of dudes recognize that the motivation and advice you guys provide is worth more than a $10 kindle book.

There is a pricing strategy at play here. I've bought a lot of Roosh's books because they are priced at a point that people can easily afford, so you get a lot of impulse buys. Especially because Amazon has a huge amount of traffic. I'd bet a lot of people who buy Bang and Day Bang have no clue who Roosh is, but it get's suggested while they browse other books like The Game, and buy it on impulse because of good reviews and a cheap price, plus the instant gratification that a Kindle provides.

I 100% would have bought McQueen's Nightclub Bible after I read the $2.99 teaser he has on Amazon, because it's really good. But because his book is 300-400% more expensive than what I pay for most Kindle books, and I can't just jump over and buy it on Amazon from my Kindle, I haven't done it.

I'm curious which way would lead to more profit overall with books like Bang and Nightclub Bible. Would Roosh make more by charging $27, or $100 for Bang? Or would McQueen make more due to impulse buys and ease of access by charging $7-9 for Nightclub Bible on Amazon? My personal thought is McQueen would make more money by having his books on Amazon due to the huge amount of traffic they have, and showing up in the "Customers Who Bought This" section.

Anyway, back on topic lol.

^ I personally don't think Krauser's books are optimally priced. (I don't have sales data, so that's just my intuition.) A lot of interested readers are college aged demo. $100 in college to me was a big deal.

His pricing seems to be based on other non-market based factors such as, "This is what it's worth in my view and if you don't agree, piss off."

Quote: (02-17-2014 02:37 AM)MikeCF Wrote:  

^ I personally don't think Krauser's books are optimally priced. (I don't have sales data, so that's just my intuition.) A lot of interested readers are college aged demo. $100 in college to me was a big deal.

His pricing seems to be based on other non-market based factors such as, "This is what it's worth in my view and if you don't agree, piss off."

Agree with this. I've showed Roosh's blog to my friends and acquaintances who need help in the female department and couple of them dropped money on his e-books because they're very low priced.

I remember when I found Bang on Amazon for $10. I thought "hey, this might be bullshit but it's only 10 bucks so what the hell." Of course this lead me to the website and then the forum.

I read somewhere that Roosh is one of the few manosphere bloggers who maintains his living almost solely on book sales; I don't think that's a coincidence.

$100 seems very steep for a book, I think it'll just cause people to steal it.

^ Yeah, roosh has a smar pricing strategy.

Of course K can price his books how he wants. In my view $100 is reasonable.

But that's a steep bill for many younger guys.

It's probably a little overpriced. I think £40 would be more reasonable, although I did shell out the full £60.

That said, it is on a completely different level to any other game book out there.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

No digital copy available?