rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I've Cracked Spanish/Argentine/Mediterranean Girls

Sensationalist title, let me explain. I've lived in Spain all my life, and I do exclusively daygame, because nightgame is a waste of time.

Here is my breakdown, which I have carefully refined over about 2 years, and which has brought me consistent results.

1. The stop: Prior eye contact helps, but the effect is barely noticeable. Spanish girls get stopped by supplicating betas all the time. A front stop will yield 50% instant blowouts. You need to stop by running around. Complimenting in Spain is rampant, so it is crucial the stop is the perfect balance between dominance and vulnerability. Either you nail it or 50% she walks. Speak in English even if you speak Spanish. A Spanish-speaker will just be anchored back in her memory to all the other supplicators. Non-verbals are so important here, eye contact must be strong for the opener, and you must go low-pressure direct. A Spanish girl can smell indirect BS from miles away. When you compliment there must be plenty of "you knows" and "it's just that". If it doesn't sound like you gathered all the confidence in the world to approach, but that you are also dominant, she walks. I know I've done it right if she has a big smile on her face before I do anything, which is easy to achieve in other countries, but in Spain it is not.

2. After the vulnerability-dominance opener, you need to establish yourself as alpha. The same stuff applies here as anywhere else, teasing, negging, disagreeing, doing most of the talking... General push-pull, but it is crucial you drop the cockiness. A neg should not go further than "you look shy". Anything more and her fragile ego will tell her to walk. The Spanish woman thinks highly of herself, but the strategy is not put her down but to raise yourself up above her. Putting her down does not work. Taking the piss out of her works, but only to establish yourself as high-quality in that immediate moment. It is like a key that opens a door to the next chamber in the game, but you have to use the key immediately. While a girl from another nationality might date you if she finds you attractive, a Spanish woman will not.

3. During that initial push-pull chit-chat, she will shit-test heavily. This is easy to deal with, and is no different than any other nationality. It is also crucial that you suggestthat you are living there permanently. I usually include this in my first tease after the opener, almost in routine form, because it is probably the most important factor that she knows this. I say: "I've been living here for ages, but..."

4. When she likes you, the first question will come out, and it is always the same: "What do you do?". The answer to this one is incredibly important. The factors are: 1. It must seem important to her. 2. It must come off as a serious and plausible profession to the friends. Spanish girls move in packs, which means that everything you do during the set should be not only in accordance to the girl's perception, but also to the friends' perception. Girls are gold-diggers and chances are not lying will cost you the set, so you must know how to lie: suggest, don't tell. "You know, I travelled for a few years after my studies, but once I was done with that I had friends here that helped me get so-and-so seemingly-hard-to-get job." Avoid predictable things like lawyer or doctor, but make it something that makes the friend think of a serious man. A professorship is ideal.

5. You should tell her you are at least two years older than she is. If she asks, tell her to guess, and while she is guessing ask her age. She will tell you, so add 2 years to be sure of it. Then add another 2, so be 4 more than what she says.

6. Get that comfort down hard. Cover 5 topics and keep the spotlight on her: 1. Her travelling ambitions and past. 2. How she fills her free time. 3. Get back to her job. 4. Where are how she grew up. 5. Where she'd like to be in the future. Cycle naturally through these, not in interview style. 1,2 and 3 are light comfort, 4 and 5 are deep, to get her buzzing after she leaves. I like to use Gambler's "motivations, emotions, character traits" rule, which seems to work rather well here as a way of steering the conversation. During 4 and 5 I introduce vulnerability stories, with light references to being bullied as a kid (while smiling). Tried-and-tested, it does not reduce your value.

7. Between the third and fourth comfort topic, I introduce a routine with you MUST do if you want any success whatsoever. It is to buffer the "friends effect" that will be the primary cause of your flakes in these countries. It goes as follows: "You look quite independent minded, I can see it in your eyes that your opinions matter to you more than those of others [...] But, I don't know, I can also see you taking lots of advice from your friends and... (cheeky smile)". This works to buffer the effect, but it needs to be mixed with a logical incentive (which we cover with the money bit).

8. Then, you have to deal with the slut-effect. You need to use plausible deniablity to give the girl room for rationalization. A low-pressure compliment opener mixed with push-pull is direct, but buffered. If you also add "just as friends" (with a slight smile) at the number-close, it becomes ambiguous enough that the hamster will lean in the direction of the girl's desires. She knows your intent, but she can also cheat herself into thinking otherwise if she suffers from the slut-effect. Another possibility is to transpose that plausible deniability over to the friends, making it full-on logically ambiguous, where the friends aren't entirely sure about your intent either. I am unsure how to do this, if someone could suggest something I'd be grateful

9. The close must be solid, with a smile and deep eye contact, heads-turned as you walk away. I've lost plenty of girls because of half-assed closes.

10. On text everything sweet. No "elipsis game" or push-pull or anything that you'd use in America. The moment you give the friends any reason to disqualify you, they will.

11. On dates, my routine for loosening the date-to-bed process is I will bring up bad dating experiences. After she tells me hers, I say: "I remember this girl, many years ago who wanted to wait for sex because she "liked me too" much, ha, it amazes me sometimes how women think. Eventually I went on to date other girls because she was playing with me, but she flooded me with texts for weeks. I had to delete her number".

12. Pay for dates. I wouldn't recommend this with any other nationality aside from Russia, but I'd say it is a must here.

Those are my two-cents. I've managed to successfully get quite a few lays this way, but all girls want to become your girlfriend. I have concluded that one-night-stands are impossible, and if you get one it is out of luck. The main factors to consider are: 1. Like anywhere else, become a high-value man that connected with her. 2. Present plausible deniability on your intentions to the girl and to her friends. 3. Incentivize the girl to break out of her collective mindset through a buffer-routine and through the promise of money. It's all about the friends, the reason why everybody fails here is because the friends are the final decision-makers, and if you lack their immediate approval, you have to get it indirectly by what you tell the woman.

Steve:
Good, honest post. You are setting forth some really good ideas here. Have you ever lived in or visited Argentina? If so, how would you compare the strategy for Spanish girls to the strategy for Argentine girls. I am thoroughly familiar with Argentina and Argentine girls, but I have never been to Spain and have met very few Spanish girls in my life.

Quote: (11-26-2013 10:20 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Steve:
Good, honest post. You are setting forth some really good ideas here. Have you ever lived in or visited Argentina? If so, how would you compare the strategy for Spanish girls to the strategy for Argentine girls. I am thoroughly familiar with Argentina and Argentine girls, but I have never been to Spain and have met very few Spanish girls in my life.

It is the same. I have been to Argentina and met plenty of Argentine girls in Spain, and they truly are the same breed. The key issue is that they are girls that are spoiled by their men, that they move in collective packs, and that they have important slut-shame. I'd say you could say that of women from Argentina, Chile, Spain, Italy, Portugal and Greece. So everything I've said here would be, in theory, be applicable to girls from those six countries, though most of my data comes solely from Spanish girls.

Steve, what other experience have you had with European women?

Some of the things you've described aren't unique to Spanish women, but are traits in most European women.

European women prefer more of a "gentleman". A guy who dresses well, is confident, and doesn't give off a trashy player vibe.

I wonder how much of this would apply to Brazilian girls. I'll give it a try and I will report my findings.

Quote: (11-26-2013 10:27 PM)Steve Derekson Wrote:  

Quote: (11-26-2013 10:20 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Steve:

It is the same. I have been to Argentina and met plenty of Argentine girls in Spain, and they truly are the same breed. The key issue is that they are girls that are spoiled by their men, that they move in collective packs, and that they have important slut-shame. I'd say you could say that of women from Argentina, Chile, Spain, Italy, Portugal and Greece. So everything I've said here would be, in theory, be applicable to girls from those six countries, though most of my data comes solely from Spanish girls.

I disagree to everything you wrote that I quoted in bold, strongly disagree. [Image: undecided.gif] sorry.

But, I liked your prior post for the following, which is very true with EVERY woman in the World actually, and must be kept in mind :
"9. The close must be solid, with a smile and deep eye contact, heads-turned as you walk away. Don't lose girls because of half-assed closes." very true!

Just how could Argentine women and Spanish women be very much alike? [Image: huh.gif]

The World they live in is very different. Argentina culture has little in common with today's Spain. More to do with Italian culture actually. La viveza criolla is say, Italian, not Spanish, in its roots, for example.

Also, my friend, Spain is one of the most province-separated country in the World as to cultural differences. A Catalan girl is not a Madrid girl who is not a Vasca girl. How can you generalize within Spain, to begin with?

Also, man, Argentine guys spoil their women??? With what money, pray? Do you think they have pesos left at the end of the month to "spoil" their, very independent on top of that, women? Also, being handsome most of them, why would they spend tons of money on them?? they game with their good looks, not with their money! , money that anyway they don't have [Image: wink.gif]

Your advices are good and sound in themselves. Your remarks may be, and are I think, very true for say, Barcelona women. But not for other women, especially Argentine ones, or so is my feeling. (I might add that I know quite very well la Argentina..., which is why I reply here)...

(yes, I am aware that we BOTH made broad generalizations here... what to do.)

Of course the girls you get want you to be her BF. Your entire frame is dating.

Dating is an audition for the role of next BF and auditioning is exactly what you are doing.

Steve, +1 for that :
"4. When she likes you, the first question will come out, and it is always the same: "What do you do?". The answer to this one is incredibly important. The factors are: 1. It must seem important to her. 2. It must come off as a serious and plausible profession to the friends. Girls are gold-diggers and chances are not lying will cost you the set, so you must know how to lie: suggest, don't tell. "You know, I travelled for a few years after my studies, but once I was done with that I had friends here that helped me get so-and-so seemingly-hard-to-get job." Avoid predictable things like lawyer or doctor, but make it something that makes her think of a serious man. A professorship is ideal."

generally,how o spanish girls "work" during day and night game?which are the differences? I ask specifically about Spain.. [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (11-26-2013 11:02 PM)MattC Wrote:  

Some of the things you've described aren't unique to Spanish women, but are traits in most European women.

European women prefer more of a "gentleman". A guy who dresses well, is confident, and doesn't give off a trashy player vibe.

There are tons of foreigners here in Madrid, and I have had the chance to game women from many different nationalities. By far the hardest are the Mediterranean girls, and Russians also put up a tough front that isn't too hard to break down. Most Western Europeans are easy, just get them attracted to you and connect with them and that is it, the friend-factor that is so predominant in Spain will not keep that "inconsistency" most players talk about. With EE you don't really need anything special either. It's the same formula of attraction + connection, though with Russian girls I would emphasize the money thing, but not Polish.

Quote: (11-27-2013 03:48 AM)Arg expert Wrote:  

Just how could Argentine women and Spanish women be very much alike? [Image: huh.gif]

The World they live in is very different. Argentina culture has little in common with today's Spain. More to do with Italian culture actually. La viveza criolla is say, Italian, not Spanish, in its roots, for example.

Also, my friend, Spain is one of the most province-separated country in the World as to cultural differences. A Catalan girl is not a Madrid girl who is not a Vasca girl. How can you generalize within Spain, to begin with?

Also, man, Argentine guys spoil their women??? With what money, pray? Do you think they have pesos left at the end of the month to "spoil" their, very independent on top of that, women? Also, being handsome most of them, why would they spend tons of money on them?? they game with their good looks, not with their money! , money that anyway they don't have [Image: wink.gif]

Your advices are good and sound in themselves. Your remarks may be, and are I think, very true for say, Barcelona women. But not for other women, especially Argentine ones, or so is my feeling. (I might add that I know quite very well la Argentina..., which is why I reply here)...

(yes, I am aware that we BOTH made broad generalizations here... what to do.)

I cannot speak for all women, but generalizing does give me frame to work with. My Argentine lays are at 2, which obviously isn't enough to generalize, but I have attempted to game many others and I noticed no difference.

When I say they are spoiled by their men, I mean they are narcissistic because they are spoiled by compliments and praise. This is absolutely true in Argentina. Argentine girls ARE gold-diggers, no denying. They are a lot like Greek girls, in that they prefer to wait around for the perfect man for years rather than date someone who falls short. That, or they are enamored by a socially-proofed male over a long, very long, period of time, but everything goes against their logical imperative. They are also far more collective in mindset than women from other countries, and that dreaded friend-factor applies in Argentina almost more than in Spain. The first thing she does after the approach is seek advice from mother goose, her group of girls (and white knight guys). They are very sexual, but they are shamed for being sexual, which brings up the plausible deniability issue.

I see no difference whatsoever, apart from the accent. If you'd care to elaborate as to how they are different (in terms of how they should be gamed), perhaps we can incorporate some new insight. Any information I lack is of use, as Argentine girls here are plenty.

With all women apart from Mediterranean, the model "attraction + connection" is enough, but what baffled me for ages is the fact that you can have a dream set with a Spanish girl, and she still flakes.

You need to consider the friend-factor, which is probably more important than the actual impression you leave on the girl.

Excellent post. I've found Spanish girls to be incredibly social and thus social proof is very important.

Quote: (11-27-2013 07:09 AM)Steve Derekson Wrote:  

There are tons of foreigners here in Madrid, and I have had the chance to game women from many different nationalities. By far the hardest are the Mediterranean girls, and Russians also put up a tough front that isn't too hard to break down. Most Western Europeans are easy, just get them attracted to you and connect with them and that is it, the friend-factor that is so predominant in Spain will not keep that "inconsistency" most players talk about. With EE you don't really need anything special either. It's the same formula of attraction + connection, though with Russian girls I would emphasize the money thing, but not Polish.

I'm heading to Valencia in January for a few months and I'm in contact with a few hot girls that have groups of hot friends. All want to take me out and party with me.

I knew from the off that I'd need to get into social circles to have the best chance of scoring a hot girl, though I'm excellent at daygame so still fancy my chances there. I just need to improve my Spanish to make sure I can have conversations.

My style is quite unique and I come across as a "nice guy" but with confidence and authority. Europeans respond really well to me so I'll see how it goes, but I take what you've said on board.

Being from London, I have a certain edge too. Every girl in Europe loves London and it's an automatic get-in with some girls because they expect English "gentlemen" to be from London. That's the blazers, pocket squares, good looks, charm, etc. I fit that profile, so it does well for me. Well, it has so far, I don't know what will happen in Spain yet. Early signs from the girls I've been in contact with are good.

Quote: (11-27-2013 08:58 AM)MattC Wrote:  

Quote: (11-27-2013 07:09 AM)Steve Derekson Wrote:  

I'm heading to Valencia in January for a few months and I'm in contact with a few hot girls that have groups of hot friends. All want to take me out and party with me.

I knew from the off that I'd need to get into social circles to have the best chance of scoring a hot girl, though I'm excellent at daygame so still fancy my chances there. I just need to improve my Spanish to make sure I can have conversations.

My style is quite unique and I come across as a "nice guy" but with confidence and authority. Europeans respond really well to me so I'll see how it goes, but I take what you've said on board.

Being from London, I have a certain edge too. Every girl in Europe loves London and it's an automatic get-in with some girls because they expect English "gentlemen" to be from London. That's the blazers, pocket squares, good looks, charm, etc. I fit that profile, so it does well for me. Well, it has so far, I don't know what will happen in Spain yet. Early signs from the girls I've been in contact with are good.

I have tried to crack these girls because I live here and have had no choice, but Spain is not a place you come for the women. It requires a lot of knowledge and effort to get a Spanish girl, and once you do get her she is, 95% of the time, a loudmouthed and self-imposed prudish nutter.

I do not like the women from my country. I would never marry one, and when I get with them I drop them soon after. They are narcissistic, opinionated, high-maintenance and full of drama.

But, if that's your thing, I am nobody to stop you.

Quote: (11-26-2013 09:41 PM)Steve Derekson Wrote:  

1. The stop: Prior eye contact helps, but the effect is barely noticeable. Spanish girls get stopped by supplicating betas all the time. A front stop will yield 50% instant blowouts. You need to stop by running around. Complimenting in Spain is rampant, so it is crucial the stop is the perfect balance between dominance and vulnerability. Either you nail it or 50% she walks. Speak in English even if you speak Spanish. A Spanish-speaker will just be anchored back in her memory to all the other supplicators. Non-verbals are so important here, eye contact must be strong for the opener, and you must go low-pressure direct. A Spanish girl can smell indirect BS from miles away. When you compliment there must be plenty of "you knows" and "it's just that". If it doesn't sound like you gathered all the confidence in the world to approach, but that you are also dominant, she walks. I know I've done it right if she has a big smile on her face before I do anything, which is easy to achieve in other countries, but in Spain it is not.
[...]
8. Then, you have to deal with the slut-effect. You need to use plausible deniablity to give the girl room for rationalization. A low-pressure compliment opener mixed with push-pull is direct, but buffered. If you also add "just as friends" (with a slight smile) at the number-close, it becomes ambiguous enough that the hamster will lean in the direction of the girl's desires. She knows your intent, but she can also cheat herself into thinking otherwise if she suffers from the slut-effect. Another possibility is to transpose that plausible deniability over to the friends, making it full-on logically ambiguous, where the friends aren't entirely sure about your intent either. I am unsure how to do this, if someone could suggest something I'd be grateful
[...]
9. The close must be solid, with a smile and deep eye contact, heads-turned as you walk away. I've lost plenty of girls because of half-assed closes.

God, these remind me almost exactly of Japanese girls...

I agree that Spanish women tend to be nutters but I am very attracted to them and I tend to get on very well with them. Maybe the Englishman/Spanish girl combo works well?

Quote: (11-27-2013 10:50 AM)Sargon of Akkad Wrote:  

[...]
[...]

God, these remind me almost exactly of Japanese girls...

I was relatively successful running daygame in S. Korea. This is because the friends effect and slut-shaming is big there. I can't speak for Japan, but I'd definitely say Korea was harder than Mediterranean girls, because of their racism and the fact that men and women barely almost look at each other.

But, it goes to show that if you can work your way around a girl's inner demons, they shouldn't be a problem. Of course, it is easier if those demons don't exist in the first place.

I both agree and disagree with Steve's observations. Some of them were very convoluted for me to understand, but he is spot on about the fact that dating Spain is all about social circle and common friends. Most serious relationships here have their origins in social circle, classmates or colleagues at work. You need a lot of organic, not forced 'face time' with a girl over some period of time in order for her to take you seriously here. I should know because my approach is different from his, I don't know how to day game, I am more of the online approacher. I work from home and I don't really have the opportunity to integrate myself in any social circles (and anyway the only ones that would make sense to integrate yourself in are the ones where you have a large group of cute single girls, unfortunately those groups are only composed of students, and me at 33 am starting to be invisible to the young girls). But whether you meet her online or through friends (and I could say day/night game) there seems to be one golden rule. If she is making you wait for sex and the more she delyas the day this comes the more serious intentions she has about you and is considering you a possible boyfriend material. If she sleeps with you on first date (and there are Spanish girls who do that, as surprising as it seems even to me everytime it happens (slut-shame and prudishness are huge in this country)) then that's it, it remains a one-night stand or at best a 2 or 3 night stand, and then they cut off contact. Which for me has been very anoying because the cutest ones i have slept with and the ones I was most interested in continue to bang were mostly one night stands, lol. After living in Madrid for 6 years I moved to Barcelona 7 months ago and there is quite a noticable difference, Catalan girls here are much more stuck up and difficult, here social circle is even more important, so I m not enjoying Barcelona that much. Physically Spanish (mediterranean, argentinian women) are the best looking women in the world for me and exactly my type, however I must agree with Steve that their personalities leave a lot to be desired and as for girlfriend material they rate quite low. They are too entitled and feminist and to be honest most of them are not that interesting, they all say the same things and cliches and it gets dull after a while. Also Spanish men tend to feed and encourage that kind of behaviour by constantly complimenting them and giving them a lot of free attention and being willing to play orbiter/friend/clown kind of role, not me though.For a girlfriend I'm looking towards SouthEastern Europe (it's where I originate from anyway, so it may have to do something with it). Argentinian women are well-known bitches as well, also extremely good-looking, too. I spent 3 months in Argentina, got my flags but I ain;t going back.

Quote: (11-27-2013 11:45 AM)swadeshi Wrote:  

Argentinian women are well-known bitches as well, also extremely good-looking, too. I spent 3 months in Argentina, got my flags but I ain;t going back.

Jejeje, welcome to my world. We like to play in "Hard Mode".

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

Any of you consider the possibility that cultural commonalities of all the women you discuss may cone from being of similar latin Catholic middle of the pack economy countries?

Quote: (11-27-2013 01:26 PM)calihunter Wrote:  

Any of you consider the possibility that cultural commonalities of all the women you discuss may cone from being of similar latin Catholic middle of the pack economy countries?

It is uncertain why the girls are this way. I don't think it has anything to do with Catholicism, as most women don't even want to marry. Heavily Catholic countries, like Poland, are easier because the girls do place a lot of emphasis on marriage.

All of the six countries were recently in dictatorships, and the men seem to compliment their women too much in all (why I have no idea). Though, hypergamy is rampant, my mother always used to tell my sister to marry "a good guy with money" and she was always heavily shamed when going out with men.

I cannot explain why, I guess it is a mixture of many many things, like all cultures. What matters is not why, but what. We have to understand the situation so we can game the women.

While a girl from another nationality might date you if she finds you attractive, a Spanish woman will not.

Can you elaborate on this a little?

Why do you say this?

Quote:Quote:

5. You should tell her you are at least two years older than she is. If she asks, tell her to guess, and while she is guessing ask her age. She will tell you, so add 2 years to be sure of it. Then add another 2, so be 4 more than what she says.

Is a ten year age gap uncommon in Spain in your opinion?

15? 20?

-----

Have you ever known a guy that murders Spain?

Like 1-2 new girls every week?

Or is that a near impossibility because first night swoops are so hard to come by?

---

Also, are you ethnically Spanish? Or American?

Quote: (11-27-2013 02:12 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

While a girl from another nationality might date you if she finds you attractive, a Spanish woman will not.

Can you elaborate on this a little?

Why do you say this?

Quote:Quote:

Is a ten year age gap uncommon in Spain in your opinion?

15? 20?

-----

Have you ever known a guy that murders Spain?

Like 1-2 new girls every week?

Or is that a near impossibility because first night swoops are so hard to come by?

---

Also, are you ethnically Spanish? Or American?

Say I approach an American girl who finds me hot and I number-close her after five minutes. She still might come out on a date with me. But, unless a Spanish girl leaves the set thinking "Wow, what an amazing guy", hence emotional connection, she won't come out on the date. That is, she must feel the need to come out, not just do it for the hell of it like an American would.

Ten year gap is uncommon, but it is crucial you are older than the girl, anywhere from 2-4 years.

I don't like to brag, and I don't want to make claims that I cannot back up with evidence, but I do get consistent results from cold approach. But, anything less than a perfect set (what I described above) will yield a flake, and girls will not forgive anything. That being said, fast lays are luck-based and far apart. But, if you are willing to put in 3-4 dates, you will get laid regularly.

I am Spanish, grew up in Spain, but I speak English well enough I can pass for an Englishman, which is what I do.