rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alpha and Black Knight Thread

We need a thread to offset the mental damage done in Beta and White Knight Thread. I'll start:

The woman "commands" him to wash the dishes and "threatens" him that he will be chrunched. He gets pissed and starts yelling "MOOOOOVE" and shows the bitch who's the boss [Image: pimp.gif]

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

These black hoodrat chicks are really really resilient.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Spoiled Bitch Finally Gets Put In Her Place By A Guy
Quote:Quote:

Dude sweeps her feet out Chuck Norris style, watches her head bounce off the concrete and walks away with a smile. We applaud him for showing some restraint.
"yeah, I am a bitch" *kick* [Image: cool.gif]

Quote: (05-01-2013 08:28 AM)mental Wrote:  

Dude sweeps her feet out Chuck Norris style, watches her head bounce off the concrete and walks away with a smile. We applaud him for showing some restraint.

Boss that. I imagine the white knighting following was like a rave party.

[Image: Woman_spills_beer_%28full%29.gif]

MUST SEE
http://www.dudelol.com/plenty-of-fish-artist-troll

here's a classic..

Quote: (05-01-2013 10:10 AM)JoyStick Wrote:  

here's a classic..

You can't fuck with Sean Connery!
There's also this gem posted here a few months ago

"bitch you're not important to me food is important to me"
[Image: lol.gif]

This is how you put a bitchy woman in her place

Quote: (05-01-2013 06:28 AM)mental Wrote:  

We need a thread to offset the mental damage done in Beta and White Knight Thread. I'll start:

The woman "commands" him to wash the dishes and "threatens" him that he will be chrunched. He gets pissed and starts yelling "MOOOOOVE" and shows the bitch who's the boss [Image: pimp.gif]

What a dumb bitch, talk about over reaction.

Quote: (05-01-2013 08:18 AM)mental Wrote:  

Did he steal her weave?

If so 9/10 would watch again.

Quote: (05-01-2013 06:30 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Quote: (05-01-2013 08:18 AM)mental Wrote:  

Did he steal her weave?

If so 9/10 would watch again.

Probably [Image: icon_twisted.gif]

This guy first cheats then beats his wife for daring to interrupt his sex. Overreaction? Maybe. Alpha? You betcha!

Quote: (05-01-2013 06:27 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Quote: (05-01-2013 06:28 AM)mental Wrote:  

What a dumb bitch, talk about over reaction.

Found the whole video. Did not dissapoint. Basically, she's jealous because he doesn't support her instead of younger hotter blonde and wants him to move out and starts throwing his things (she probably slept with him expecting his support). Just check out his body language and laughing. He's and old school G and it shows!

[Image: lol.gif] Getting tripped like that has to be worse than punched in the face because you're in the air thinking "oh shit!!" hoping you don't bust your head open. Like a car accident that's in slow motion.

Quote: (05-01-2013 11:14 PM)houston Wrote:  

[Image: lol.gif] Getting tripped like that has to be worse than punched in the face because you're in the air thinking "oh shit!!" hoping you don't bust your head open. Like a car accident that's in slow motion.

I know. Haha. Her ass, back, neck and head all hurt now.

Manwhore brandon novak

Quote: (05-01-2013 11:14 PM)houston Wrote:  

Now I'm imagining this happening to me... Thanks.

You just don't hide the guy's PlayStation!

(watching some of these, thinking)
God damn, white knights make my fucking blood boil.
How much of a dickless faggot do you have to be to have some deeply ingrained instinct to automatically side with a woman in a conflict that you know nothing about, let alone if you SEE her causing problems?

I can only take comfort in knowing most of them will be perpetually fucked over and laughed at by women.

Quote: (05-01-2013 10:10 AM)JoyStick Wrote:  

here's a classic..

The original video is actually better- Barbara notes that they've been married for 30 some years- with no complaints; her tone of voice is one of admiration not scorn.

No hitting in this one, but still awesome:

Quote: (05-01-2013 09:48 AM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

[Image: Woman_spills_beer_%28full%29.gif]

MUST SEE
http://www.dudelol.com/plenty-of-fish-artist-troll

Damn, judging by that kick he probably would have wooped all those white knights too.

Surely most of you don't actually condone physical violence. So what would be some good ways to go about dealing with crazy bitches like this?

Quote: (05-02-2013 09:03 AM)gandt Wrote:  

Surely most of you don't actually condone physical violence. So what would be some good ways to go about dealing with crazy bitches like this?

Be cool and assume a stance of amused mastery - like when a little child tries to threaten you - or use the You done? technique. I rarely grab them by throat or slap them but sometimes you gotta do it - like that door slam video above, amused mastery didn't work so he had to do it.

Quote: (05-02-2013 09:16 AM)mental Wrote:  

Be cool and assume a stance of amused mastery - like when a little child tries to threaten you - or use the You done? technique. I rarely grab them by throat or slap them but sometimes you gotta do it - like that door slam video above, amused mastery didn't work so he had to do it.

Actually what am I even saying. I just did this in russia...

This girl slapped me several times so I grabbed her by her wrist as hard as I could, ripped her arm down, and got in her face and started yelling.

A mans voice easily overpowers a womans so if you do that with firm physical contact it should be enough.

It kind of gives a preview to what will happen without needing to go there.

I dunno, foot sweep looks like it worked petty well to me.

Kinda sucks he didn't slap her right away but his face at the end is priceless

[Image: attachment.jpg11762]