rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best cities/countries for Latino American guys??

Reality is guys that a Latino guy will receive a far much different reception (good or not) from women than a white guy worldwide. Where in the world do Latino guys get the best reception? I was planning to do a study abroad program to Madrid, Spain or Buenos Aires, Argentina, but after reading some posts here about women in those countries now i'm not so sure. Ive been to BA but was only there a week and was a little young and didn't know what game was. I'm always up for a challenge though. What would be the country for me to practice my game?

what kind of women do you want to bang? white? black? latino? asian?

indian?

I've known a lot of German chicks that really loved Latino dudes, especially if they could dance.

Seems that in developed Western Europe, black and latino dudes kill it.
In Latin America, Asia, and Africa, white dudes kill it.

Wherever you're the interesting oddity (or "rich" looking foreigner), you can find a niche market and no competition.

India and the Middle East? Good luck!

WIA

Quote: (01-20-2013 03:41 PM)raliv Wrote:  

what kind of women do you want to bang? white? black? latino? asian?

indian?

I have a preference for white girls, but really I could care less. I like them all.

Interestingly enough, I have a friend of Ecuadorian descent who at 5 foot 6 inches apparently did very well in Spain. He was teaching English at the time. Kid is packed with game of all sorts though as he has a history of solid notches back at home in North Texas as well where we live. I think Spanish chicks are very outgoing no matter your ethnicity (maybe except Barcelona lol) as long as your Spanish is decent enough.

Are you doing a workshop study abroad through a language institution or through an American university? With the right social circles, you could do very well in BA opposed to some guy rolling through there for 3-4 days...much cheaper than anywhere in Spain now too.

The one benefit of going to Spain is your travel options to different cities/countries via Easyjet or RyanAir.

Quote: (01-20-2013 08:27 PM)yb13 Wrote:  

Interestingly enough, I have a friend of Ecuadorian descent who at 5 foot 6 inches apparently did very well in Spain. He was teaching English at the time. Kid is packed with game of all sorts though as he has a history of solid notches back at home in North Texas as well where we live. I think Spanish chicks are very outgoing no matter your ethnicity (maybe except Barcelona lol) as long as your Spanish is decent enough.

Are you doing a workshop study abroad through a language institution or through an American university? With the right social circles, you could do very well in BA opposed to some guy rolling through there for 3-4 days...much cheaper than anywhere in Spain now too.

The one benefit of going to Spain is your travel options to different cities/countries via Easyjet or RyanAir.

The funny thing is that I am 5'6 myself. If I was to choose BA I would be studying at an American university (Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Buenos Aires). If I was to go to Spain, it would be in Madrid to an American university also, cannot think of the name off the top of my head. Thanks for the insight.

Quote: (01-20-2013 09:05 PM)MidWest Wrote:  

The funny thing is that I am 5'6 myself. If I was to choose BA I would be studying at an American university (Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Buenos Aires). If I was to go to Spain, it would be in Madrid to an American university also, cannot think of the name off the top of my head. Thanks for the insight.

With the plethora of information on these forums & Spanish speaking ability in both environments, I think you'll kill it...especially with the built in social scene at hand with studying abroad.

Maybe you should add on to this thread...
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-1976.html

Well, I'm going to assume you're brown with dark hair/eyes like me and not light with bright eyes. I've been keeping a list since I joined. I haven't been to any of these places so remember that. Good luck MidWest...

Colombia if your Spanish and game is good
Maybe Paraguay
Poland
Croatia
Finland
Sweden
2nd tier cities in France - Montpellier/Aix en Provence/Toulouse etc. Student towns, not Paris
Germany (migente.com is a dating site for German girls looking for Latin guys)
Romania
Czech Republic
Maybe Australia
Slovenia
Minneapolis lol
Philippines
Finland
Estonia
Lithuania

Quote: (01-21-2013 07:05 AM)houston Wrote:  

Maybe you should add on to this thread...
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-1976.html

Well, I'm going to assume you're brown with dark hair/eyes like me and not light with bright eyes. I've been keeping a list since I joined. I haven't been to any of these places so remember that. Good luck MidWest...

Colombia if your Spanish and game is good
Maybe Paraguay
Poland
Croatia
Finland
Sweden
2nd tier cities in France - Montpellier/Aix en Provence/Toulouse etc. Student towns, not Paris
Germany (migente.com is a dating site for German girls looking for Latin guys)
Romania
Czech Republic
Maybe Australia
Slovenia
Minneapolis lol
Philippines
Finland
Estonia
Lithuania

All great places for Latin guys. If you are in Spain and have a bit of money, then you could take a Easy Jet or Ryan Air flight to Polish cities (Poznan, Wroclaw, Warsaw, Katowice) for cheap.

I think there are 5 race related threads in the top 25. I understand that shit comes up but come on now. Any nonwhite player who has been outside the US knows there value shoots up regardless of what city u are in.

Maybe we need to create one race related thread for all questions regarding it. Just like we Should create one for all "where Should I go" threads.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Where's Chochemonger?? This is right up his alley.

Quote: (01-21-2013 01:22 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Busy with business and studying Russian, El Mech. This week I will decide if I am going to Cali, Colombia or Santiago, DR in February.

I cant see the DR being harder than Colombia, so I would have to say that the DR would be one of the best countries for a Latino American.

Any Latin American city with a lot of girls with some african ancestry has always been easier for me than those that have more of an amerindian or white mix, with the exception of Manaus, Brazil.

For example, I do way better in Colombia and Brazil than in Ecuador or Peru.

Don't feed him emech.

Quote: (01-21-2013 10:32 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

Don't feed him emech.

Lol. There he goes again. My number 1 groupie. Dont you have better things to do like studying a different language or trying to bang some slut tonight.

Quote: (01-21-2013 10:11 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Busy with business and studying Russian, El Mech. This week I will decide if I am going to Cali, Colombia or Santiago, DR in February.

I cant see the DR being harder than Colombia, so I would have to say that the DR would be one of the best countries for a Latino American.

Any Latin American city with a lot of girls with some african ancestry has always been easier for me than those that have more of an amerindian or white mix, with the exception of Manaus, Brazil.

For example, I do way better in Colombia and Brazil than in Ecuador or Peru.

Really? Thats pretty hard to believe. I would have thought that Peru would have been the easiest since they worship Americans.

Mixx said Fargo is good. Maybe the best place to get blondes without leaving the country?
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4655.html

Ha. Yeah I read about Fargo a while back, also Minneapolis. I'm really close too, I live in Chicago. The only thing holding me back though is that it does not seem to tempting to go there at all. Maybe if I go to Canada and pass by there, but to go to North Dakota specifically for pussy, I just don't see myself going. I mean what's there to do over there? It seems like a pretty lame place to go to.

I think Minneapolis is worth the drive. Its only an 8 hour drive from Chicago.

Quote: (10-15-2013 12:49 AM)houston Wrote:  

Mixx said Fargo is good. Maybe the best place to get blondes without leaving the country?

Isn't that the place that he got "raped" by like 15 women at once? [Image: dodgy.gif]

Quote: (10-15-2013 01:44 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (10-15-2013 12:49 AM)houston Wrote:  

Isn't that the place that he got "raped" by like 15 women at once? [Image: dodgy.gif]

Man, I totally forgot about that. Thank Speakeasy....here I was, booking a trip to Fargo.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Don't think so, Spain is possibly the most openly racist country in the world.

Quote: (10-15-2013 02:10 PM)hipster Wrote:  

Can't imagine Spain would be more racist than Russia.

Midwest, Mixx said he wouldnt go back for more than a week at a time because its so boring. Minneapolis girls are really friendly on Meet Me. Ive thought about taking a bus to Fargo or Minneapolis and renting a car when I touch down. 3 hour drive from one city to another.

Quote: (01-20-2013 03:20 PM)MidWest Wrote:  

Reality is guys that a Latino guy will receive a far much different reception (good or not) from women than a white guy worldwide.

I don't understand what you are saying since "Latino" is not a Race. There are Latinos of every complexion in the world. Depending on which country you are from, the Latinos may, on average, be darker or lighter skinned and may have more European or African physical characteristics.

Quote: (10-16-2013 06:54 AM)JayMillz Wrote:  

Quote: (01-20-2013 03:20 PM)MidWest Wrote:  

Reality is guys that a Latino guy will receive a far much different reception (good or not) from women than a white guy worldwide.

I don't understand what you are saying since "Latino" is not a Race. There are Latinos of every complexion in the world. Depending on which country you are from, the Latinos may, on average, be darker or lighter skinned and may have more European or African physical characteristics.

For your sake, let me rephrase that. "Reality is guys that a Mexican-American Mestizo with a light complexion will receive a far much different reception (good or not) from women than a white guy worldwide." Also a Hispanic/Mexican Mestizo with a dark complexion will receive a different reception (good or bad) from women than a white guy.

Quote: (10-15-2013 04:46 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (10-15-2013 02:10 PM)hipster Wrote:  

Can't imagine Spain would be more racist than Russia.

They say Japan is the most racist country ever. At least it is what I read few months ago:

http://www.cracked.com/article_20118_5-t...japan.html

I had a japanese girlfriend, but she wasn't that racist, I think because she already became a eastern girl (even feminazi after)