rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Morocco - What to expect

Morocco - What to expect

Hi All,

I found the link below that shows a large number of pics of girls in various clubs in Morocco.

Can anyone that has been tell me are the clubs mentioned part of the mongering scene although I expect from what I have read that any Moroccan girl in any of the clubs are available or this might be just talk and are the pics a good example of the quality of girls available.

http://www.maroceve.com/galerie/index.html/cat/1

Any more info would be great about the quality of girls and best city and clubs.

Morocco - What to expect

I started a thread a while back on French Moroccan Girls. http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14226.html

It seems that the forum doesn't have a ton of intel on the subject.

At least as far as infiltrating the higher classes and the nightlife.

This one might be on me.

Anyone else have the Data?

Morocco - What to expect

Moroccon girls are beautiful, but not the place to go for girls.
If you are down with P4P, it's okay, you will find girls looking for an extra buck or two in the bigger cities (Agadir, Marrakech, Tangier, Fez).
They usually hang around in the nightclubs found at hotels or major tourist destinations. The medinas are also good place for 4p4.
They are down, but at a cost.
Dont know about the link.

And remember even if you meet a girl, you will mostly have a hard time getting them in your room if you are staying at a hotel.
I took the ferry from spain to Nador in Marocco some years (things might have changed) , had an awsome time travelling around here. Met som really cool guys that took care off me.
Got some pussy attenion (specially in the smaller places, kinda off-the beaten track), even girls walking up to me asking where Im from and stuff, giving me their phone numbers. Talked to them, met up on the beach.
But nothing more really happened. Remember this is an islamic country (biggest cock-block).
It seemed to me that they where always worried being seen togehter with me (an infidel) by brothers , family or friends of the family.

Many places I could'nt even get a beer. A night time they usually just sat around small cafes drinking chai and smoking kif. No girls around.
They also told me that moroccons that have family and/or the possibility, goes to france for party,coke, and girls. French-Morrocon/Moroccon-french girls are much more easier.

My friend went to Agadir , met a moroccon girl (P4p) at one of the bigger nightclubs, took her to the hotel complex, but the hotel clerck noticed them coming inn; 5 minutes later the security guy was at his door almost tearing the fucking door down, and threw the girl out.

You will find many good clubs in Morocco (I heard that Marakech is the place to go), but moroccon girls there DTF are mostly prostitutes.
Drinking is expensive.
The country can easily become tiring; there is always somebody trying to rip you off and alot hassel, and hussling.
If found Tangier to be awful. People always coming up to me trying to sell me shit (from drugs to virgins) or begging for money, at cafes, in the street, even on the beach.
The two swedish girls I met, said that they had guys calling them whores and insulting them.
I wouldnt go back.

-Rdp

Morocco - What to expect

rdp ,

Did you go to Rabat?

Morocco - What to expect

Quote: (12-28-2012 10:25 AM)rdp Wrote:  

The two swedish girls I met, said that they had guys calling them whores and insulting them.
I wouldnt go back.

Well, compared to the normal Moroccan girls those Swedes were almost certainly sluts. lol
Anyway I don't recommend to lone Western girls to travel those countries without boys, the locals can be really pushy and annoying.

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...

Morocco - What to expect

thegmanifesto
I did not go to Rabat, ended up in Fez instead. I wanted to see more off the country, but after some days in Tangier I got fed up by all the hussling and pushy people, so I got on the ferry to Algeciras, Spain and travelled the coast all the way up to Barcelona.
Of all the arab,middle eastern countries I have been to, I never experienced more hussle and people trying to scam and rip me off. Egypt is a good second.
Are you going?

Way Cool Jr,
Yeah I agree with the travelling alone part.
Alot of the men in these middle eastern countries got a twisted look and mentality on western girls.
It okay for them to get down with western girls.
Once in Amman Jordan, is was looking for nightclubs and bars to have a beer and met girls (def. not the place).
So I ended up asking a guy in a convinent store where I could go to met women and get a beer, he almost smacked me and told me to get the fuck out!

Fortunately the taxi driver knew, they always do.

-Rdp

Morocco - What to expect

First do you speak french or arabic ? , (+90% of moroccan speak french as second language ) .
English is not widely spoken here .

Everythings works here through groups and social circle ... but expect a number of hookers in the Clubs ...

Here some pictures of girls in some parties mostly in Casablanca and rabat

[Image: 349129_430728654.jpg]

[Image: photosmaroc64.jpg]

[Image: F20_603023319.jpg]

[Image: Paradise_Beach___Cas.jpg]

[Image: 349129_430728656.jpg]

[Image: moicvss9.png]

[Image: moicvgv6.png]

[Image: l718b361b6dcd06e5195a52ni3.jpg]

[Image: morocco1089.JPG]

[Image: morocco453.JPG]

Morocco - What to expect

Quote: (12-30-2012 08:43 PM)realand Wrote:  

Here some pictures of girls in some parties mostly in Casablanca and rabat

[

That is what I am talking about.

You been to Rabat?

Morocco - What to expect

Ah, I was going to do a report on Morocco, as I had just returned from there, (well, spent most of august in there). For a muslim country, it is quite liberal, I'm assuming proximity to Spain/past colonization has something to do with this. Granted, I am young (20), but most of the Success I had found were in the Bigger to slightly smaller cities. RDP is 100% correct on bringing in girls to hotels.... I recall walking in the streets with two ladies, only for the police to stop us...I'll get to that.

The crackdown of bringing girls to hotels/being stopped in the streets by police I feel is only a dilemma in the larger cities and there outlying areas. In Casablanca-Mohemmdia, I was stopped and extremely questioned for being in the company of two very fine looking ladies (i had only asked them for directions, and they agreed to take me to where I wanted to go). I did not have this problem in the smaller cities, such as Meknes and Jedda, I walked in the streets holding hands with some girls. Again, very location based, why that is, I do not know. The night life, however, is more than what you'd expect for a country that is 99% Muslim. One night club I had attended in Mohemmdia, women were dressed quite sexy, with alcohol dotting most tables. Friend of mine warned me, however, that most girls in these clubs are indeed hookers, and to stay away from any girl who approaches you. Difficult to do, but hey, do what you want, id say.

My first stop was at the slightly small city of Meknes, which I think is in the greater area of Fez. From what I've noticed, game amongst the general populace isn't exactly looked down upon, especially if you give off that foreigner vibe...If you show you're from the west, that plays a big part in scoring. I tell you, some of the finest women I had seen in awhile lived here, I even saw a few ladies with tattoos! (I doubt they were foreign, didn't have that foreign touch to them, and spoke very good maghreb style arabic). I had one girl in a cafe (Morocco is big on cafes) approach me and hand me her phone number. Again, she wanted to meet in a VERY expensive hotel in Meknes, so I decided to rather not, but it shows that women here are at least "in it". The one notch I had procured off Morocco, (not bad for a beginner for a month? haha) was in Meknes, again a lady at a fancy restaurant. (Moroccans make better pizza than Americans, go figure...) She was a combo of Berber-French. Gave her my phone number, few dates, and it happened. The language barrier was fun (this nice lady did not mind I had to use a combo of french, broken arabic and hand signals to communicate), and I felt a nice connection to her.

The general vibe I picked up from most moroccan ladies, is one of a warm, tender nature, at least in the smaller cities. The girl I had previously discussed wanted me over to her house to cook for me, and introduce me to her family, sisters, etc. Now given a lady of the same general clothing style and age in the west, you wouldn't expect such warmth, well it's present in Morocco. While every place has its bad apples (particularly in casablanca). Women here respond best to acts of love and kindness, so if you see that cute moroccan lady over at the ticket booth or cafe, don't be afraid to buy her a rose and ask her out, that kinda shit works here. Moroccan cuisine is also to die for, with Cous cous, Harrecha, the style of tea that is made, so you'll want these ladies cooking for you.

All in all, I'd recommend morocco if your up for something a little different. I personally enjoy the moroccan complexion, caramel to tan, curly hair'd and whatnot. It does get somewhat difficult in certain areas, but if you play your cards right, and smart, you can definetly pull...

If you're ever in the Casablanca area, I'd recommend looking up Vikki Beach. Not too sure on this one, however.

Morocco - What to expect

Ironbound. Nice post.

You been to Rabat?

Morocco - What to expect

Sadly, not enough to give a good opinion on it. I'm headed back over to morocco next summer, ask me how much I can't wait.

Morocco - What to expect

Even my father lined some up himself! He managed to pull a rather....outgoing 28 year old. My dad's almost 60. Being from the west, oh man does it help. And no, he didn't pay for it.

Morocco - What to expect

One last note, I'd like to further emphasize the bounty of the smaller cities. Smaller cities contain enough ladies so that you'd find an attractive bunch. They are large enough to have an urban, city touch to it with sprawling clubs and cafes, but still small enough to warrant that small town, village girl wanting to meet the cool bad ass western man to swoop her away, touch that makes most these ladies so sweet and approachable. Do not pass up these areas if you ever find your self in the Maghreb.

Cheers.

Morocco - What to expect

Ironbound, any safety issues?

Like any sh*t like this?

Morocco - What to expect

Yes. Story time. My father and I were in the smaller city of Sidi-Kacem, a very run off the mill town with a history of Islamic well doers. At any rate, my father and I were in the town square, looking at bazaars and shops and food and whatnot, when we see a group of pauper-folk. They were bunched in a group, playing musical instruments and dancing, hoping to catch some money off tourists and kind folk. Now my father, well, he just looks rich. 250 lbs, 5'10, rings adorn his fingers, and the look of a king, it doesn't take much to want to run him for his money. He sees the pauper folk, and begins dancing to there music. He's happy, they are happy. My father messed up here, and took out an entire stack of bills, I mean a huge stack of cash, enough to turn heads, and began to give a little to these folk. I am not kidding when I say, they all got up and started rampaging my father for his money.

They all started encircling him, begging in such a manner i had never seen. Even a little girl began to hug his leg, and everyone was just sticking there hands into his face, demanding a piece. My cousin and I had to push off many people, and eventually we started trekking back to our car, with so many folk following us, asking us for money. One guy even spat on our car when we got there. Some even kicked the car. Moral of the story, keep your money in your pockets, don't try and show off, only take out what you need.

I can pm you pictures of this, if you wanna see.

Morocco - What to expect

As for guys with swords, none that I could see, though those music men with large hats and scimitars do look rather well trained...

Morocco - What to expect

i asked this same question HERE!.

gentlemen there is in fact a way around this massive cockblock. i was speaking to an arabian kid that was a saudi. fortunately for me he is non-believer and told me about ways wealthy arabs bend the rules to have sex in the arab world. its called "mutah" and "misyar" marriages, which translates into "temporary" or "holiday" marriages. also many young couples use this to have sex as well. but i need more info from someone who knows how it works.

Morocco - What to expect

Quote: (01-01-2013 04:12 PM)Ironbound Wrote:  

One last note, I'd like to further emphasize the bounty of the smaller cities. Smaller cities contain enough ladies so that you'd find an attractive bunch. They are large enough to have an urban, city touch to it with sprawling clubs and cafes, but still small enough to warrant that small town, village girl wanting to meet the cool bad ass western man to swoop her away, touch that makes most these ladies so sweet and approachable. Do not pass up these areas if you ever find your self in the Maghreb.

Cheers.
What size city would you recommend targeting? Under 10k? Under 25k? Under 50k?

Do Morrocans (girls) go to University en masse? If so any Uni towns to target that might be a bit more liberal? Even if the girls don't it seems like it (Universities) could be a spot to infiltrate social circles of the younger generation.

When would you recommend going? I'm thinking early Spring/late Fall, because unless you are going to the beach, you would want to avoid the Summer and associated un-godly heat. But maybe North Africa doesn't get as toasty as the Middle East, despite being at the same latitude.

Morocco - What to expect

Nikah al-Mut‘ah is nothing more than a cover for legalized prostitution.
The nikahu l-Mut'ah can last for as little as half an hour, and the woman receives financial compensation (money).

It actually means "short-term" or "pleasure marriage" and it is used today by young unmarried couples, students, youths, workers and people abroad/living in other countries to have their emotional needs and human needs fulfilled.

But check this out; Men are not allowed to marry women of non-monotheistic religions, and women can only marry Muslims.
Go figure!

-Rdp

Morocco - What to expect

Quote: (01-02-2013 02:30 AM)Arabian Lover Wrote:  

gentlemen there is in fact a way around this massive cockblock. i was speaking to an arabian kid that was a saudi. fortunately for me he is non-believer and told me about ways wealthy arabs bend the rules to have sex in the arab world. its called "mutah" and "misyar" marriages, which translates into "temporary" or "holiday" marriages. also many young couples use this to have sex as well. but i need more info from someone who knows how it works.

Yes that is common in the Islamic world,I did it in Pakistan when I went there with a girl from India. I was told that the hotels in Pakistan would not let two non married people share a room so me and this Anglo-Indian chick got a Muslim marriage done in India more for the crack then anything. Anyway we had a certificate saying we were married but when we got to Lahore the hotels never asked to see it they just took our word. In Iran it is the way prostitution works,the customer marries the pro for a few hours and then can bang her without fear of arrest. The problem is you are not going to be marrying chicks you meet in night clubs so that you can take them home are you? You need to plan that scam out.

Morocco - What to expect

there's something different about the women in Tangiers and Casablanca compared to the rest of the country, like there's some spanish 'input' in their genes.

Marrakech is a total hooker fest, the majority of girls in most of the good clubs are whores.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Morocco - What to expect

Cities right off the bat:

You can go higher than those numbers. Anything but the capital, really. Up to nearly half a million, then work your way down.

-Meknes
-Mohammedia
-Jedda
-Kenitra

Again, I didn't get to fully explore Morocco to its depth, but to be honest, you'll rarely ever see girls in the country wearing the Hijab. Picture your typical Spain/French esque dress for a young woman, and there you have it.

Look into Marrakech for the night life, and the ladies down there like to live it up, from what I've heard. Clubbing, drinking, especially in the spring/early summer, you're more likely to score your one night stands here. Think whore mentality. I didn't have very much good experience in Casablanca, most of them seemed rather stuck up/entitled. Night life isn't too bad, similiar to marrakech, however, and again, the city is dotted with cafes, so you can pick up a nice lady or two at the cafes. Most of the sweeter girls I met were again in the smaller areas. If anything, the best way to swoop some is just, relaxing by a coastline cafe, and chatting up any cuties that come your way, customers or staff. And besides, relaxing by the Mediterranean with some Authentic Moroccan tea, it does some good for the soul.

I'd say the ladies are slightly more conservative than europeans, however much more secular than most middle eastern nations (save for lebanon). Mini relationships work best, girls here are like brazilian girls, and will tell you they love you after a few dates (I've heard that about brazilian ladies, so Idk).

Didn't hitup the uni's too much, though one lady I dated over there went to university and graduated. A fair share of ladies do go, most, I'd say. Problem with morocco, however, is unemployment. Poor chick had to work in a Pizza hut! Check out the city of Ifran if you're looking for a school environment, boasts some of the best schools on Africa, and I do recall seeing groups of cuties there.

Social circles, yes, big time yes. A date with one lady in Meknes lead me to meet her friend, also quite a fine chick, etc etc. Many of the younger ladies there are keen on western men/influences, and will go out of there way to show that they're "hip" with it (aka try to impress you).

Give these girls the dream, the dream of a man from lands abroad, they'll eat it up, worked for me anyway. French will take you a loooong way in this country. Beta game in Morocco, 100% acceptable. Eh, well, more like 90%.

Keep in mind, this is still a Muslim country, so just be a little...on guard. Don't get cocky or arrogant.

I'm going to take better notes of the country and game more the next time I go, which should be in June. I'll field up a better report this time around, with specific clubs and cafes and shore side areas to hit up.

I almost did a Nikah once, here in the states. lol.

Morocco - What to expect

One other thing, as a guy, expect to feel physically bigger than most moroccan guys, nearly every male I saw was under 200 lbs. Very thin, fit country. I saw nearly no bodybuilder types. That first guy in the pictures that realand posted up, is how most moroccan men are built. Thin, ectomorph. In the states, I'm only slightly bigger than most men, and not in alot of bigger cities. But at 6'4 and 185, I felt quite large in Morocco, helped with the confidence. [Image: smile.gif]

Morocco - What to expect

Quote: (01-02-2013 04:38 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Quote: (01-02-2013 02:30 AM)Arabian Lover Wrote:  

Yes that is common in the Islamic world,I did it in Pakistan when I went there with a girl from India. I was told that the hotels in Pakistan would not let two non married people share a room so me and this Anglo-Indian chick got a Muslim marriage done in India more for the crack then anything. Anyway we had a certificate saying we were married but when we got to Lahore the hotels never asked to see it they just took our word. In Iran it is the way prostitution works,the customer marries the pro for a few hours and then can bang her without fear of arrest. The problem is you are not going to be marrying chicks you meet in night clubs so that you can take them home are you? You need to plan that scam out.

exactly. i think if you were a non-religious type or an atheist who was going to live an islamic country for a few months or years you could probably pull this off. you'd just need to lie and say your a muslim to get into her pants.

Quote: (01-02-2013 04:32 AM)rdp Wrote:  

Nikah al-Mut‘ah is nothing more than a cover for legalized prostitution.
The nikahu l-Mut'ah can last for as little as half an hour, and the woman receives financial compensation (money).

It actually means "short-term" or "pleasure marriage" and it is used today by young unmarried couples, students, youths, workers and people abroad/living in other countries to have their emotional needs and human needs fulfilled.

But check this out; Men are not allowed to marry women of non-monotheistic religions, and women can only marry Muslims.
Go figure!

-Rdp

i know this is the stupid part about all this. if you aren't a muslim then it would be forbidden. i would just lie and say i was a muslim. there is no way they would want to verify it anyway. i think if someone was living in a muslim country it could be pulled off. it would be over kill but the chances of a beheading or hanging or 200 lashes is zero. and if the chick likes you enough then you could lie and say your a muslim or take the shahada which is basically a meaningless oath in a mosque.

I believe the mutah and the misyaar are alittle different. mutah is for a temporary period whilst the misyaar is for given up certain rights as a wife. and after a period of time it can be decided if you want a divorce or not.

here is a quote from one rich muslim that fucks many girls.

Misyaar is described as a form of marriage in which the wife gives up her rights from her husband for example living with her in the same house and providing her with necessary expenses etc. The husband may come to see her at her parent’s home at whatever time he chooses for himself, or at a time agreed by the two.

Misyaar is been practiced in many Muslim countries. Wealthy men sometimes enter into a Misyaar marriage while on vacation especially to poor countries for example Egypt and Syria. Families agree to the arrangement because of the money and the hope that their girl will have some fun and visit places that she can only dream about (i.e. luxury hotels and restaurants). They also hope for some gifts at the end of the vacation and that the rich "husband" will give her some money and divorce her. Sometimes the husband keeps the wife for the next vacation and sends her some money now and then.

Many Misyaar wives hope to win the love of their husbands so that they may live with them permanently. Since the wife knows that she will most likely be divorced, she is more cautious of falling pregnant. It is believed that Misyaar merely permits men to have sexual relations without committing the sin of adultery. In Saudi Arabia 30 men and women aged between 20-40 were surveyed regarding Misyaar marriage. Over 60 percent of the men surveyed favoured Misyaar marriage with the majority of the respondents in their 20s.

The opinions of women respondents about Misyaar marriage were in sharp contrast to the males’. More than 86 percent of the women aged between 20-40 would not even consider such a marriage for themselves. Only four women, all in the over 40 category would consider such marriages for themselves or relatives. Most of the women respondents called it “legal prostitution”. Many have assimilated Misyaar to Mut’a (Shi’a temporary marriage)"

So is misyaar really prostitution considering that normal marriage is legalised prostitution anyway?

Morocco - What to expect

Quote: (01-01-2013 03:58 PM)Ironbound Wrote:  

RDP is 100% correct on bringing in girls to hotels.... I recall walking in the streets with two ladies, only for the police to stop us...I'll get to that.

Yup. My experiences exactly. I've been to Morocco 3 times- it's one of my favorite countries. Love the place. But game is different. Not only is harassment constant, but feels like the place is set up to discourage public gaming.

I'm very sensitive to the needs of an Islamic society, but there must be some sort of game police there. I'm not kidding:
1) Stopped by cops walking though Marrakesh with redhead, demanded passport, id, etc. questioning.
2) Stopped by cops hugging Euro chick in Casablanca
3) Had private room on train with woman...cops "checked" on us every 10 minutes to ensure chaste trip, etc...

@G... I understand your interest in French Moroccan women, I really do[Image: biggrin.gif], but you're better off in Marseille finding these women. Sorry to be negative- not my style, but Morocco presents formidable obstacles to meeting their women. As stated above, the ban on Moroccan women going back to your hotel is true.

But again, the country is FANTASTIC... awesome people, incredible landscapes, supercool culture, Sahara/Berber culture is mindblowing, etc.

What you will happily find in Morocco is a shooting gallery full of Euro women tourists that never ends. Personally, my favorite cities are Marrakesh, Ouarzazate (dessert city with Hollywood studios), Essaouira (super cool laid-back art city on the coast known for windsurfing + hashish), and Asilah, an awesome walled/beach city that somehow flies under the radar.