rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

French Moroccan Girls

French Moroccan Girls

I had never swooped a French Moroccan girl (to my knowledge) before last September.

Since then I have swoooped four.

Not sure why this is, but they are pretty dope.

They kind of look like Latinas, can dance, wear high heels, have dope bodies and are pretty damn sexy all around.

They also speak Arabic, French and English which I dig.

These girls are psedo-Cleopatras.

And they seem to dig me.

So my question is this:

Anyone an expert at these girls? (Ie Mixx to Colombiana's).

Can you share some insight?

Anyone been to Morocco?

I have been invited twice now.

I know they have some good surf, but I have also heard the place is a dump (whatever that means) from one of my friends.

Break it down if you have the Sheets.

Update:

Doing some Data Research, I found out that this girl is French Morrocan:

[Image: Emmanuelle-Chriqui-aka-Sloan-from-Entourage-39.jpg]

French Moroccan Girls

A friend of mine married one, Jewish French Moroccans and I went to the engagment party. I can't remember seeing a single girl there I wouldn't bang, easily the sexiest set of Jews I've seen. Both the men and the women are a handsome race. Also, great cuisine.

They do look like Chriqui pictured above, who is Jewish, thin ectomorphic frames, tan complexion, dark straight hair. I tried macking at the party, and the girls were polite but a little closed off - I couldn't get any solid convo going, they seemed to prefer talking amongst themselves.

Where'd you meet them G?

If you can find someone who went to a local Lycee, and become friends with them, that's a good start. There's also an invite only society called French Tuesdays I believe, though not sure if it has many babes. Definitely look around your city for French events; the Jewish French Moroccans I've met are often very culturally French, so you may find them among other French.

Chriqui is from Montreal, where there are a number of Jewish French Moroccans. LA has a bunch as well, as does France and Israel.

In comparison, Persian girls can be very hit or miss looks wise, while the cute Americanized ones often have terrible personalities.

French Moroccan Girls

G,

Have not ever been to Morocco, but know a thing or two due to my experience in U.S. and France:

1) Girl you posted is not typical look for Moroccan girl, both in attractiveness, and general look.
2) "Typical" non-Berber moroccan girls looks like the following: very thick, "poofy", curly black or brown hair, dark skin tone, average body, usually with a deal more softness and flab than desired.
3) Cannot confirm this personally, b/c my experience with other maghrebs is limited but among my arab/N. African friends, they seem to think that Moroccan girls are relatively easy among the Maghreb set.
4) Regarding the girl in the picture, remember: Jewish diaspora communities often look, on average, quite different from their countrymen b/c they came from elsewhere and then tend intermarry within the jewish community, often for generation after generation. In this case, the girl looks much better than typical moroccan girl. This effect is typically amplified with diaspora communities within "hostile" states, such as many muslim/arab nations.
5) The FRENCH-moroccans I've dealt with have been quite "assimilated", culturally, which is of course ideal when they come from a muslim background.

French Moroccan Girls

I've been all over Morocco, but I recommend you hit the diaspora instead (Montreal, Paris, Marseille). Those are gold mines, especially Marseille.

French Moroccan Girls

Yeah I have been to Morocco. It's dodgy as fuck and the only girls that go to bars are hookers.

Good luck.

French Moroccan Girls

Here's another famous Jewish French Moroccan, have some lapsed connections to her:

[Image: Michele%20Bohbot.jpg]

Michele Bohbot, clothing designer.

As you can see, not too different from Chriqui - looks like the flash is making her paler than she really is.

French Moroccan Girls

Quote: (07-08-2012 10:16 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

Where'd you meet them G?

Great Question.

Miami Beach (visiting from Montreal)
Hollywood (visiting from Montreal)
2 in Montreal

All at High End Nightclubs.

So the only common threads are Montreal and High End Nightclubs.

Quote:Quote:

In comparison, Persian girls can be very hit or miss looks wise, while the cute Americanized ones often have terrible personalities.

Yeah, Persian girls can be pretty fly. My last main girl back on the Wessyde was Persian.

Quote:Quote:

Posted by Hencredible Casanova - Today 02:10 PM
I've been all over Morocco, but I recommend you hit the diaspora instead (Montreal, Paris, Marseille). Those are gold mines, especially Marseille.

Yeah, I figured Paris was good.

Didn't know about Marseille.

Thanks Hen.

I don't remember seeing any in Biarritz area.

Technics -

Thanks for your insight. That helps.

Yeah, I figured that girl wasn't an average girl there.

I mean, she is an actress and probably one of the few girls out there that will actually get a universal 5/10 from the rooshvforum.

French Moroccan Girls

Yeah there's some attractive sephardic Jewish women. Most live in Israel now, but Marseille has a big population of them as well. French Moroccan girls are a dime a dozen in Marseille, and it's great because it's a western environment. Morocco is too conservative a country to chase women there. Still a cool place to visit though.

French Moroccan Girls

These are some of my favorite types of females. These Maghreb French females I am convinced I'll end up trying to marry one in my old days. But I agree you have to hit the diaspora to find an abundance of these broads. My homies tell me girls get kinda frumpy and butch the closer you get to their land of origin. I love the Egyptian girls here in Canada but my homie tells back over there they all look like bodybuilders and got broader shoulders then the dudes. So not surprising that kats are saying Morocco is a bit similar.

Montreal and Marseille (Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region in general ) seem to spots where most of them be at.

French Moroccan Girls

Yeah G, you're onto something. basilransom, technics, and hc got it right.

here in Israel moroccan girls are among the hottest (also have the hottest temper) in the country.

One of the best Israeli singers, Zahava Ben, a Moroccan:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTXGkTfTIt4
When you meet a moroccan jewish girl, mention her, you'll get serious points for knowing who she is.

French Moroccan Girls

Question:

I think two of the girls were Muslim French Moroccan.

Are you guys saying the Jewish French Moroccan girls are more fly?

I am pretty culturally deficient on girls in this part of the world.

French Moroccan Girls

Quote: (07-08-2012 06:50 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Question:

I think two of the girls were Muslim French Moroccan.

Are you guys saying the Jewish French Moroccan girls are more fly?

I am pretty culturally deficient on girls in this part of the world.

I have never known any non-Jewish Moroccans, so I couldn't say.

Technics said the non-Berbers are uglier. But the Berbers look pretty attractive:

Though who knows how representative that is. I think the Berbers are technically Caucasian, but I'm not sure.

French Moroccan Girls

Here a video of Sofia Essaidi, french moroccan singer:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x53kv9_...dhui_music

You can forward at 3:14 to get the best sequence.

French Moroccan Girls

Quote: (07-08-2012 12:41 PM)Technics Wrote:  

5) The FRENCH-moroccans I've dealt with have been quite "assimilated", culturally, which is of course ideal when they come from a muslim background.

Can you break down the Muslim French Moroccan Girls VS the Jewish French Moroccan Girls?

French Moroccan Girls

Quote: (07-09-2012 11:58 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (07-08-2012 12:41 PM)Technics Wrote:  

Can you break down the Muslim French Moroccan Girls VS the Jewish French Moroccan Girls?

No, unfortunately that would be stepping out of my area of competence. I don't have that much experience with the jewish-moroccans to make an informed comparison. I've seen enough of them to know they can look quite different, but as far as the girls' behavior with respect to hooking up, I would have to base any breakdown on things I've heard, and scant personal experience.

French Moroccan Girls

I've always wanted to visit Marseille. Because of its location (on the Mediterranean coast, directly across from North Africa), it's where people from across the Mediterranean land, and settle in. In my opinion, some of the most beautiful and interesting looking women in the world originate from North Africa/Middle East. I've read that Marseille is very much unlike the makeup of the average French city.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

French Moroccan Girls

Quote: (07-08-2012 01:28 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Yeah I have been to Morocco. It's dodgy as fuck and the only girls that go to bars are hookers.

Good luck.

Quote: (07-08-2012 01:48 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Yeah there's some attractive sephardic Jewish women. Most live in Israel now, but Marseille has a big population of them as well. French Moroccan girls are a dime a dozen in Marseille, and it's great because it's a western environment. Morocco is too conservative a country to chase women there. Still a cool place to visit though.

So these French Moroccan Girls are claiming Morocco has good nightlife.

Thoughts?

Update:

Found this:

Doesn't look too conservative.

Or all hookys either.

French Moroccan Girls

Mediterranean girls in general have always been among my favorites.

French Moroccan Girls

I pulled two ironically in back to back night/days in Paris about a month ago. Had never had one before but their is a lot in Paris it seems! The first one I met at Social Club (was playing DOPE old school hip hop by the way and had a lot of chicks) and was real cute with a tight body. Slim but curvy. Don't know if she was Jewish or not but had a little bit of a nose so if I had to guess I'm gonna say she was! Definitely more of a Persian look to her and had a pretty stellar ass as well. Would give a lot of black girls a run for their money! Her ex-boyfriend of a week before was in the club too and I could feel his eyes watching but still pulled with some smooth game.

The other one I ran early evening ( 6-7PM) on the street and turned it into instant drinks with her and didn't come home 'till 6AM with her in tow and the rest was history. Big tall girl with a stacked body and style. She was a big girl, not fat, but just tall, thick, ass and titties galore.

She just came through in Barcelona last night and visited me!

The chicks overall are very sexy, sensual, and good in bed as well from my two experiences. I will dive right in again, no questions asked!

French Moroccan Girls

Quote: (07-11-2012 05:20 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Good luck.

Thoughts?

Update:

Found this:

Or all hookys either.

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Is Moroccan nightlife all hookers and too conservative?

Or more like that video of Moroccan nightlife?

French Moroccan Girls

Quote: (07-17-2012 08:21 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (07-11-2012 05:20 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Good luck.

Thoughts?

Update:

Found this:

Or all hookys either.

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Is Moroccan nightlife all hookers and too conservative?

Or more like that video of Moroccan nightlife?

That looks like it's in Marrakesh based on the sign in front of the club at the beginning of the clip. Definitely do NOT get the impression Marrakesh is like that. The main tourist sites and center of action in that city is utterly third world. That scene in the video has to be some super elite upper class scene where everyone knows everyone. Most people in Marrakesh look nothing like that. I don't even buy that shit. I went to Marrakesh directly from Barcelona and it was night and day man. I immediately asked myself wtf was I doing in Morocco. Traffic was chaotic. Women looking like ninjas riding motorbikes.

There are some nice spots to go out to in the "modern" part of the city, and some surprisingly hot girls, but that's pretty much p4p. The non-p4p girls are only dancing with guys they know and roll with, not random dudes and definitely NOT non-muslims. They aren't available for "pick up."

Outside of that, upper middle class kids hang out at McDonalds because that's considered cool or "American." Like I said, Morocco is one situation where you DO NOT go to the source to get the best. You're better off in France or Canada.

French Moroccan Girls

There are places that look like that video all throughout North Africa. I was in Tunisia last year and Tunis could honestly be Southern Italy or a part of France in terms of how the people look and the vibe of the city, especially the wealthier parts. Almost all of the girls wear their hair out. Very secular yet Arab place. Most people in Tunis (the capital) are moderate muslims and not religious at all. I went to a couple of parties there, including one in this mansion with a backyard pool with my American friend who lives there. I have photos of this shit that I will post on here from my FB account (excluding ones of me). The people look like Europeans but the girls are not DTF. It's til' marriage type of shit. That's why the vast majority of places are cockfests. Most single girls stay home. That's in Tunis of all places, one of the most secular and advanced cities in the Muslim world. It's all downhill from there.

[Image: attachment.jpg6881]   [Image: attachment.jpg6882]   [Image: attachment.jpg6883]   [Image: attachment.jpg6884]   [Image: attachment.jpg6885]   [Image: attachment.jpg6886]   

French Moroccan Girls

Quote: (07-16-2012 08:34 PM)Qwest Wrote:  

Don't know if she was Jewish or not but had a little bit of a nose so if I had to guess I'm gonna say she was!

Big noses are a Semitic thing, they're not confined to Jews. Rich Iranian girls, Jewish or not, would famously get nose jobs for their sweet 16s.

Somewhat off-topic, but I recently met a couple Iranian girls. I'm talking grew up in Iran til ~20 Iranian, not Americanized Persian. I've only met a few so far, but they seem sweet and feminine; I found it very easy to make them laugh and talk to them at length. But it's not clear if they're DTF or not, and the one I'm dealing with is a little flakey, we'll see. May have been a mistake to mack them when there were other prospects available.

This is in contrast to American Persian girls. In my experience, Persian girls are either ugly, spoiled bitches or both, but rarely neither. I was even joking about it to the Iranian girls, "our country ruins you guys!" And she said smiling, "I know, why are you ruining us?!?"

Casanova, it's always good to hear some real life perspective, props.

French Moroccan Girls

Quote: (07-17-2012 11:46 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Don't know if she was Jewish or not but had a little bit of a nose so if I had to guess I'm gonna say she was!

Big noses are a Semitic thing, they're not confined to Jews. Rich Iranian girls, Jewish or not, would famously get nose jobs for their sweet 16s.

Somewhat off-topic, but I recently met a couple Iranian girls. I'm talking grew up in Iran til ~20 Iranian, not Americanized Persian. I've only met a few so far, but they seem sweet and feminine; I found it very easy to make them laugh and talk to them at length. But it's not clear if they're DTF or not, and the one I'm dealing with is a little flakey, we'll see. May have been a mistake to mack them when there were other prospects available.

This is in contrast to American Persian girls. In my experience, Persian girls are either ugly, spoiled bitches or both, but rarely neither. I was even joking about it to the Iranian girls, "our country ruins you guys!" And she said smiling, "I know, why are you ruining us?!?"

Basilransom,

Just to clear up one point of mis-information: Iranians are not semitic. They are caucasian. Furthermore, they tend to go crazy if you make that mistake in their presence. Actually, it'd probably be a good way to get a rise out of ur iranian girls for laughs.

French Moroccan Girls

Quote: (07-18-2012 12:29 AM)Technics Wrote:  

Quote: (07-17-2012 11:46 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Basilransom,

Just to clear up one point of mis-information: Iranians are not semitic. They are caucasian. Furthermore, they tend to go crazy if you make that mistake in their presence. Actually, it'd probably be a good way to get a rise out of ur iranian girls for laughs.

I stand corrected - Persians are not Semites, though Arabs are. And I don't think Persians are big fans of Arabs either. Arab or Persian though, there are plenty of big noses to go around.

Not sure if Persians are widely considered Caucasian - that term has a technical meaning that no one really adheres to. Although when geneticists or others split the people of the world into major races, Arabs and Persians are lumped in with Europeans.

Also, 'Iran' is equivalent to 'Aryan' - it means 'land of the Aryans.' The Aryans were a group thought to originate in India.