rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Elderly bang

Elderly bang

Just banged an older lady, 45, to my own surprise she still passed the boner test. She definitely was 9 in her better days, but the rage of time turned her into a 6. Took slightly less than 2 hours and costed me 0$. The bang was OK, but I couldn't but notice some breast correction (DDs), some more makeup and of course much less tight ass than a twenty or even thirty something. Anyway, I think this was my last 40+ notch. I will stay under 40 from now on, that way I hope to keep my game tighter. I will keep using the Elderly openers of course... [Image: smile.gif]

Did you ever do "elderly bang"? what is your age limit, if any?

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Elderly bang

The oldest woman I ever banged was Danish, 38 years old. Nice body but it was soft like bread dough. Like you it took very little time. I did it for the notch and will do it again if need be.

Elderly bang

I don't have an age limit. The 40-something girls can be pretty fun to play with. My oldest was 49. She was a personal trainer her whole life, and I used to lust after that 49 yr old ass like any other.. she was extremely good, what can I say? Srsly, she was strong as hell and a kick-ass lay.

We ran a few heists together too. Southern chick.

After I turned her loose, I was missin it.

Sloots gon' sloot.

Elderly bang

I know this guy who bangs 45 year old almost everyday as FB. he is 28.
He uses her credit card and she pays for the rent etc. I felt really bad for the husband lol

Elderly bang

None of us are going to beat Tenderman or Mechanico at this game, but the oldest I banged was 40. She was a married school-teacher with big tits and a plump ass. I fucked her in the front seat of my car in an Arby's parking lot several times. We didn't bang in the much more spacious back seat of her brand new Acura because her child seat was in there. I learned a lot about the nature of women from that experience. She stroked my cock in a crowded bar, titty-fucked me (unsolicited) in private, and we banged in every direction in my car (completely nude and exposed to potentially prying eyes).

But, she refused to kiss me or suck my dick, saying: "those things are reserved for my husband." Yeah, I bet he would appreciate that.

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Elderly bang

Ok since others have made confessions, I did a 51 year old divorcee when I was 31. Big fakes tits and she was able to put her leg behind her head during the act.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Elderly bang

[Image: lol.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Elderly bang

Oldest woman I've ever banged was a 35 year old Chinese woman from Inner Mongolia (I was 23). She had the body of a 12-13 year-old, however.

Elderly bang

I have banged a ton of chicks in their 40's. Then again, I am in my 30's, so it is no big deal. The reigning best fuck of my life is this chick who is in her mid forties. A bit of a butterface, but a body as toned as a 20 something athlete. The chick absolutely loves anal and is super flexable. I love fucking this chick for hours. Recently I have been popping a bunch of chicks who have just turned 40. I only go for ones that have nice bodies and big titties (I am a tit man). They are usually loads of fun and decent conversation afterwards.

The only old chick that I am truly ashamed of fucking is also the oldest chick I have ever fucked. She was in her early to mid 50's and I was 29 at the time. This was back in my "sex addict" year when I was fucking any chick that looked at me sideways. I was in this dive bar where I had picked up several other low quality, but easy chicks. This old bitch comes up to me and starts talking about how she gives the best head around and I don't know what I am missing. I took her into the bathroom and get some head then a quick fuck right then and there. As soon as I busted my nut I was ashamed of myself. I was like those images of a junkie digging through garbage looking for some dope. I stopped doing low quality women shortly there after. I now have a minimum standard for pussy.

Elderly bang

At age 30 I fucked a 43 year old massage therapist. She was absolutely stunning. She was far and away the best lay I've ever had. She insisted on going down on me all the time and orgasmed just from giving me head once. She swallowed that shit like she was poisoned and my dick had the antidote.

She got married to some dude her own age about 3 months later. My semen must be like a love potion.

Elderly bang

I'm no particular fan of middle-aged women, but still I take serious exception to michelin's use of the word "elderly" (in the title of his original post) to describe a woman of 45. A better title would have been "Older chick bang" or something like that.

Let's save the word "elderly" for women of, say, 65 and older.

Elderly bang

Quote:Tuthmosis Wrote:

But, she refused to kiss me or suck my dick, saying: "those things are reserved for my husband." Yeah, I bet he would appreciate that.

[Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Elderly bang

Philippine mom of 4 kids, 42 years old. Had a c-section and was still tight like a glove. I also banged her up the ass multiple times.

42 years old but looked 30 with make up. Asian genes.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Elderly bang

Quote: (04-23-2012 07:33 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Philippine mom of 4 kids, 42 years old. Had a c-section and was still tight like a glove. I also banged her up the ass multiple times.

42 years old but looked 30 with make up. Asian genes.

Well i did a 53 years old woman from massachusetts. I was 23 years old. She was hot !
i really like old women when they are fit, delicious!

Elderly bang

37 years old. I'm 30. Lightweight compared to some of you grannyfuckers.

Balkan Power Individual™

Elderly bang

I slammed the ~44 year old mother of a teenage celebrity.

The seduction was very quick. She was at a bar with her friend, it was 2am on a weekday and they were the only decent prospects around. I sat down next to them and struck up a conversation. Took about two hours from meeting her to the bang. Nicely toned body with fake tits. She was wild, came easily and very into it. All-round a good lay would do it again, but women that age who are that well-kept are rare. She whispered in my ear that next time she wanted me to cum inside her. Claimed she was divorced but I had my doubts.

I said I'd call her, but I never did.

Now, if I could only meet her daughter...

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Elderly bang

I agree, these older ladies would do just anything, blowjobs, anal, even before you sit down on the couch...

best of it is they have experience, which makes you enjoy it more than an unexperienced 20y old who just can't get it in her mouth...

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Elderly bang

When I was 25, she was 39 and ex-gf of a famous teen actor (while he was a teenager), so she liked them younger than her. Met her at a bar, got her # and a few weeks later she came over at like 2am to bone and then left. Never saw her again.

And now I just googled her and found her pictures of when she was dating the actor. Ah the memories.

Elderly bang

I fucked a 35 yr old last night that I met from POF. Her cottage cheese stomach from popping out kids almost made me puke.

Elderly bang

I was 29 she was 36. That was the oldest I ever banged. In those days I had MAD stamina. We'd fuck for hours on end, a veritable nut busting bonanza for both of us every weekend. Best lay I ever had. She completely used me for the sex and threw me away when my beta started to show. Le sigh.

Elderly bang

By far my oldest was a 55 year old that looked about 40-45.

Was tight as fuck and a pretty nice bod including tits. Claimed she had been with only 5 guys her entire life.

Married five times. lol So I was supposedly the only guy she ever fucked that she wasn't married too. Dunno if I believe that...

Cavemanned my way into it demanding a ride at bar time after talking with her for a bit at the saloon. She was pretty leary about it but by the time I crawled into bed she was naked so it was on.

Funny thing is I had fucked her daughter about 3 years before and didn't know they were mother daughter til a few weeks after banging mom.

Elderly bang

Quote: (04-24-2012 10:28 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

By far my oldest was a 55 year old that looked about 40-45.

Was tight as fuck and a pretty nice bod including tits. Claimed she had been with only 5 guys her entire life.

Married five times. lol So I was supposedly the only guy she ever fucked that she wasn't married too. Dunno if I believe that...

Cavemanned my way into it demanding a ride at bar time after talking with her for a bit at the saloon. She was pretty leary about it but by the time I crawled into bed she was naked so it was on.

Funny thing is I had fucked her daughter about 3 years before and didn't know they were mother daughter til a few weeks after banging mom.

Hotweels, you're a lucky guy! I dream of doing a combo like that (mother-daughter).

The 45y old I banged said she used to have a younger boyfriend (32), so she is into younger guys. Yesterday was her birthday, but I didn't even call or text her [Image: angel.gif] Anyway, the day before she got the quick lay as a nice birthday present...

Elderly bang

Well, I'd rather the mother-daughter were about 38 and 20. And have them at the same time. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Funny thing is the mother's bod was firmer than the daughters. It's amazing how some older broads keep their bods like that. I've been with older broads with fabulous natural tits and others with hangers. Weird....

Elderly bang

Did a 45 year-old mother of 3 when I was 25. And to this day it is still my gold standard. We had several encounters of wild monkey sex (this was pre-AIDS epidemic) until she kicked me to the curb.

Elderly bang

are there more guys here who did a Mother-Daughter combo?