rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Toronto Vs. NYC

Toronto Vs. NYC

I follow the below blog and today there was a post comparing NYC and Toronto.

The verdict?

There are better quality women in NYC, it's far easier to meet women in NYC, women in NYC are friendlier and actually -- gasp! -- go out with the intention of meeting men, among other things.

Does this sound right to those who have been to both cities (never been to NYC)? NYC is one of the places I'd like to move to when I move out of here, though I'll ultimately go where I find a job.

Quote:Quote:

New York City is often described as a place where people rarely give you the time of day. Yours truly put it to the test.

On a solo mission, comparing T-Dot and NYC scene with regards to dating, texting, calling, fucking, hooking up. The results are in. Note, this will not necessarily work for everyone. But, if you have medium to solid game, decent looks and a bubbly personality (lookup: you like to have a good time), this is what you'll experience.

1 - The quality in looks is far better in Manhattan as the center for Fashion of North america is home to lots of models.

2 - The Quantity is also much better. There are literally tons of way hotter women patrolling the streets, restaurants, coffee shops, park, night venues

3 - Eye contact is slightly better during daytime in NYC, much better at night venues. Women go out with the specific task of hooking up

4 - If you ask a question during the day at a cafe, the girl will not only turn towards you, draw you a map of where you want to go but also give you her favorite places and where you could "bump into her" in case you wanted to. Asking the same at Chapters in Toronto, will get you an "i don't know!"

5 - Getting a number is much quicker and expect to hear back in the next few minutes from her. You go out, you get numbers, they text, you say where you will be, they follow. Whoever complains about the Meat Packing district scene as pretentious has clearly never lived in TO partying on King West!

6 - Guy to girl ratio is a sausage Fest in T-Dot, whereas in NYC you are constantly surrounded by women. Everywhere.

7 - The cliquey culture that stands out at Toronto clubs is unseen in Manhattan. Girls are always on the lookout for a guy. They are secure in their pursuit and make an attempt to stay closer to you so you can isolate easier.

8 - The ERA of "openings" is OVER! That's right. No indirect/direct etc. Simply say "Hello!" this will generate a response. Toronto based players are so accustomed to getting shut down here, that they have to write a book (literally) in order to go out on a Saturday night and spit their best game. Well boys, all you need to do there to "open" someone is say your name. She will give you the time of day/night and up to you where you take it from there.

9 - More professional bouncers. Less of a drug scene. Bouncers in T-Dot are in constant need of picking up themselves and tolerate whales to get in ahead of the testicle festival that is the Toronto nightclub lineup. In NYC, very hot girls are seen waiting in line.

10 - Hot Toronto girls in their 20's work as waitresses, models, bartender, hookers. NYC girls in their 20's who actually model part time and live in SOHO district, have a degree in finance from an Ivy League school, are lawyers, studying medicine or are pursuing another professional designation. The women are far more intelligent and you can actually have a conversation about more than breast size. (Not that I would disagree with the latter)

11 - Making out, having sex, fondling body parts, sex-dancing is far easier in NYC. No jealousy from her friend will drive you to stop what you are doing. If a girl senses you are into her friend she will leave and let you get down to business. In T-Dot the chubby friend third wheel has become a guys nightmare!

12 - No sexual tension between the sexes. Regardless of how many hot girls enter a bar, most guys don't give them a lot of attention in NYC. The local players are all immune to models. In T-Dot venues, you see a spark in the faces of men and a change in their body language as soon as a "higher" being strolls in after her hard shift at the Keg as a hostess!

13 - Older women are nowhere to be seen! Whereas in Toronto, hordes of "cougars" are prancing around to be wined and dined way past their expiration date, NYC older women (true MILFS, hot as hell) had trouble getting in nightclubs and had to be content with a bar scene which more often than not left them the option of dating down.

14 - Lower prices. Most places have a happy hour that gets you buzzed on two shots of whiskey [$3 each] (one shot here equals two there, so you're getting 4 shots for $6). The bartenders at classy places don't short change you on the vodka. The most expensive place (we are talking $5k bottle service/booth) has $15 gin tonics. A lot of clubs are free to get into before a certain hour.

15 - the party keeps going till 5am. The official last call in TO is 2am, in NYC 4:30am with many places opened till morning time. If you get numbers during dinner (9pm) you have 8 hours of fun, meetups, hookups and dancing ahead of you[Image: wink.gif]

16 - Ethnicity/background etc is not a big deal in NYC. Manhattan is a melting pot of cool interesting people. By comparison T-Dot is a salad of cliquish 1st and 2nd generation immigrants that stick together like dog shit on a shoe!

17 - Not hitting on women at nightclubs in NYC makes others think you are GAY. You might be even be approached by a gay guy. In stark contrast to T-Dot where men band together like a sad "band of brothers" in arms drinking as much as possible to fill the void that a clear lack of beautiful female companionship has left.

18 - Sad Part for Toronto Based players. NYC is actually looked down by Americans in southern states as an unfriendly place! That's right. After all the points you read, the complaining about how NYC is unfriendly by locals and new arrivals is abysmal. One wonders just what they would dub the society we live in.....

http://livinginthedeadcity.weebly.com/1/...scene.html

Toronto Vs. NYC

This poster hit the nail on the head. Even though I used to complain in London, I was able to get much better gyal than I have here in Toronto.
It all makes sense now. When I leave here, I'm probably going to be the illest creature this world has ever seen.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Toronto Vs. NYC

Another blog dedicated to hating Toronto? Why am I not surprised?

Toronto Vs. NYC

Quote: (02-06-2012 08:43 PM)Moma Wrote:  

This poster hit the nail on the head. Even though I used to complain in London, I was able to get much better gyal than I have here in Toronto.
It all makes sense now. When I leave here, I'm probably going to be the illest creature this world has ever seen.

I feel your pain son..leaving London to go to Toronto..jeez.. Im not saying that London is the easiest place to hook up but you can fuck at the very least 3 new chicks every month if your game is tight, the only downside of London is that you have to be approaching lots of chicks to be fucking a lot, but leaving London for a harder city to game is not an option for me.

Moma i dont even know why you still in Toronto, (unless thats where you are making p's) if i were you, i would just move to another city.

But yeah i would love to read a comparison from a guy who has been to both places.

Toronto Vs. NYC

I'm not sure if I will come off as biased, but Toronto is a f*d up, miserable shithole. I have travelled abroad for about 6 months in the past two years, and I already know that when I return to Toronto that I'll want to get the hell out of there again after at most 1.5 weeks.

I've done virtually no travelling in the U.S., but I spent a little under a week in NYC around 2 years ago--which makes me an expert on the subject. On my 3rd/4th evening there, when I was getting really bored and wanted to leave, a small group of guys joking around on the street invited me out of the blue to hit up a few bars/places for drinks (they weren't shady or gay).

We ended up sort of bar crawling, and in one non-touristy dive bar that we stayed for a while, we were shooting the shit with a whole bunch of patrons, with one guy recommending[**] some area to me saying that I would like the women there and that I'd probably do good there. None of this stuff would happen to me (and I'm sure most people) in Toronto in a billion years. I can't ever remember the last time I socialized with as many strangers in Toronto--shit, I can't even remember socializing as much in the few house parties in the entire past decade where I've actually known the hosts. I don't and have never had stars in my eyes for NYC, but I couldn't come away from the whole experience without thinking it was a sign from god to confirm my long-held feelings of Toronto greatly lacking soul, spark, charm, and personality.

[**]Keep in mind this guy is telling this to me--a 5'5" guy (a death penalty in Toronto) and possessing traits ranging from omega to beta.

In quite a few places in NYC I noticed a pattern where I repeatedly felt outnumbered by women (who were not giving off anything approaching the non-existent or negative vibes of Toronto women.) Toronto women really do walk around like their shit doesn't stink--it come out of their pores, the look on their face the way they walk... I can't quantify it, but I suspect that life for a woman in Toronto is worlds easier than for a woman in NYC--financially/job-wise, cost-of-living-wise, and dating-wise.

It is probably a function of the size of the population itself, but in Toronto, unless you go the right spots, at the right time, on the right days/nights, it often feels deserted of people and especially of women. In NYC I generally felt outnumbered by women in many shops or places that I'd go into--not a feeling I'm really familiar with in Toronto.

Toronto Vs. NYC

Over-exaggerated post, I've never been to Toronto but live in NY. It almost seems like he is simply hating on Toronto for whatever reason...
- Yes the women are hotter IF you know where to find them. Unless your around the shopping areas of soho, 5th ave, or madison ave daytime is like any other major city full of homely/college types. Its the handful of hipster and tourist types which keeps things interesting.

- Average night venue in NY sucks!! (Quality/Ratio wise) Go to your a "hot" spot and its like a fantasy world. Mid-level venues are OK in terms of a better ratio/quality but cover charge and sometimes needing to have girls with you isn't worth it.

- Quantity is CORRECT, tourists and short term travelers keep this city going.

- Good venues in manhattan have a "clique" vibe to them which is why they tend to seem "private" or "hard to get into". One doorman actually says "Which table will you be joining tonight?" because on a tuesday night it'll be 5 different tables hanging amongst themselves.

- NYC is a logistics nightmare UNLESS you live in the city. For instance, I once went home with a chick who lived in hoboken and had to walk 1mil, take 3 trains and a bus to get back home. Meanwhile a friend of mine lives 2 blocks away from one of the current hot spots.

- NY isn't the party city that it portrays. I sometimes joke that "I'm NY" because most people don't really go out and many don't keep the party going because there isn't any true cumulative party party vibe.

- When I used to go out 7x a week, at times I was the only human being walking around manhattan and almost all after parties were generally due to me setting it up. Basically, nightlife is inconsistent with a handful of people who try to create a "city that never sleeps" amongst there social circle. At first I used to think "Why the hell am I out on a monday" because it would be 11-1am and NO ONE was headed to a party besides me. 2 months later, mondays were becoming the highlight of my week as we took limos for an after party and would bounce a group of 20+ ppl down into a private 100person club.

- NY especially the better clubs, look like high school. Lots of uptight people sticking within there group scared to interact with others. Overtime, the few guys who do talk to people will help get things going or the random all girls who start dancing. You never really see how much social problems people have until you witness 15-20ppl hanging at the same table just LOOKING at each other quiet.

Only reason I think people find NY to be standoffish/tough is due to the fast pace aspect of it. I know chicks who move to NY from all over the world, 2-3 months in and they have to leave due to money/visa issues. I could basically go on a "1yr world tour" simply crashing at a chick place who I once knew in NY.

P.S...Now it may seem like I'm ragging on NY, but no, I love the city and think its #1. The only areas I dislike is its nightlife options and the fact that its not smack in europe. Which is why I want to explore paris and german since I will be closer to eastern europe and still be in a city with some amazing nightlife options. (St Tropez partying or Berlin gritty/underground electro clubs)

Toronto Vs. NYC

Quote: (02-07-2012 02:00 AM)Distant Light Wrote:  

Over-exaggerated post, I've never been to Toronto but live in NY. It almost seems like he is simply hating on Toronto for whatever reason...
- Yes the women are hotter IF you know where to find them. Unless your around the shopping areas of soho, 5th ave, or madison ave daytime is like any other major city full of homely/college types. Its the handful of hipster and tourist types which keeps things interesting.

- Average night venue in NY sucks!! (Quality/Ratio wise) Go to your a "hot" spot and its like a fantasy world. Mid-level venues are OK in terms of a better ratio/quality but cover charge and sometimes needing to have girls with you isn't worth it.

- Quantity is CORRECT, tourists and short term travelers keep this city going.

- Good venues in manhattan have a "clique" vibe to them which is why they tend to seem "private" or "hard to get into". One doorman actually says "Which table will you be joining tonight?" because on a tuesday night it'll be 5 different tables hanging amongst themselves.

- NYC is a logistics nightmare UNLESS you live in the city. For instance, I once went home with a chick who lived in hoboken and had to walk 1mil, take 3 trains and a bus to get back home. Meanwhile a friend of mine lives 2 blocks away from one of the current hot spots.

- NY isn't the party city that it portrays. I sometimes joke that "I'm NY" because most people don't really go out and many don't keep the party going because there isn't any true cumulative party party vibe.

- When I used to go out 7x a week, at times I was the only human being walking around manhattan and almost all after parties were generally due to me setting it up. Basically, nightlife is inconsistent with a handful of people who try to create a "city that never sleeps" amongst there social circle. At first I used to think "Why the hell am I out on a monday" because it would be 11-1am and NO ONE was headed to a party besides me. 2 months later, mondays were becoming the highlight of my week as we took limos for an after party and would bounce a group of 20+ ppl down into a private 100person club.

- NY especially the better clubs, look like high school. Lots of uptight people sticking within there group scared to interact with others. Overtime, the few guys who do talk to people will help get things going or the random all girls who start dancing. You never really see how much social problems people have until you witness 15-20ppl hanging at the same table just LOOKING at each other quiet.

Only reason I think people find NY to be standoffish/tough is due to the fast pace aspect of it. I know chicks who move to NY from all over the world, 2-3 months in and they have to leave due to money/visa issues. I could basically go on a "1yr world tour" simply crashing at a chick place who I once knew in NY.

P.S...Now it may seem like I'm ragging on NY, but no, I love the city and think its #1. The only areas I dislike is its nightlife options and the fact that its not smack in europe. Which is why I want to explore paris and german since I will be closer to eastern europe and still be in a city with some amazing nightlife options. (St Tropez partying or Berlin gritty/underground electro clubs)

This sounds much more like the New york I have visited. I hit up every single zone, bar recommended to me - all as equally lame as the next. I was there for a week last summer and spent a fortune on cabs just trying to find a place to go with a decent vibe. It's not europe thats for sure. Incredibly overrated city if you are a tourist and don't have a social circle. In London it's almost impossible not to find a party. Sure it can be hard work at times to game women but at least you'll have plenty of options and fun trying.

Toronto Vs. NYC

Richie are you british? Did you find NY women to be friendly? Were they easier than London women in your opinion?

Toronto Vs. NYC

Quote: (02-07-2012 07:37 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Richie are you british? Did you find NY women to be friendly? Were they easier than London women in your opinion?

Yep. As a British person anywhere in America it definitely works to your advantage. All I have to do is open my mouth and theres your opener...
"Ohhh your British" = Bang. Same works if you are American over here.
I enjoy the attention and on the whole I enjoy their company. I think I could have gotten laid more than I did but I just couldn't find the quality to make it worthwhile. I think NY is probably more about knowing the right place to be at the right time. I just didn't have those contacts.
NY easier than London? I'd say the same. The few hot girls I did approach had slightly higher bitch shields. I think if it wasnt for my accent I may have got the hand. Same in London.
The general party vibe though is far better in Europe since we know how to party. Maybe thats because we are all alcoholics ?

Toronto Vs. NYC

Quote: (02-07-2012 12:32 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Quote: (02-06-2012 08:43 PM)Moma Wrote:  

I feel your pain son..leaving London to go to Toronto..jeez.. Im not saying that London is the easiest place to hook up but you can fuck at the very least 3 new chicks every month if your game is tight, the only downside of London is that you have to be approaching lots of chicks to be fucking a lot, but leaving London for a harder city to game is not an option for me.

Moma i dont even know why you still in Toronto, (unless thats where you are making p's) if i were you, i would just move to another city.

But yeah i would love to read a comparison from a guy who has been to both places.

Fam, I am in the process of moving, I've had enough of being castrated. My trip to Africa was a 'wake the fcuk up call'. I will write a book of my experiences in Toronto..

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Toronto Vs. NYC

The good thing about this blogger is that it actually confirms that I am not crazy. When I first moved here, I was staying in the U.S for a bit so I came with that vicious take down everything I see hunger. I've never been a thirst mongrel but if I see what I like, I don't think I am something a lizard would kick out of bed.

My self esteem took a major hit when I was blowing deal after deal. I had friends move up here from America, sneering at me thinking that my game was weak. After a while, they spoke to me and stated that every word I had said about the place was spot on.

Luckily, I didn't grow up here and I have travelled to major cities to know where I stand on a global front so I know what my value is like.

However for those who are affixed to this city, I find it like Disneyland. The political correctness is very dangerous and retards social and emotional development.

I find myself coaching and offering casual therapy to people almost 20 years my senior due to the fact that they haven't been exposed to life. Instead captured in this sweet little cocoon and they berate Americans for not having a passport and not knowing about other countries.

The only reason Torontonians have a passport is to:

Go to Cuba (resort).
Go to Dominican Republic (resort).
Go to Mexico (resort).
Go to some warm place in the U.S.
Go to their parents home country (since you have many first generation Canadians here).

To show that there is nothing particularly more open minded than the Torontonians, see how many of them have travelled within Canada (their own country).

I have visited three provinces and several cities within Ontario in my stay in Canada. There are people that are 50 years living in Toronto and probably haven't even made it as far as Montreal.

Fcuk it, I know a lizard who only discovered Buffalo (for shopping) a few years ago, despite her being born and raised here.

They are not more accepting here. As the blogger put very accurately, they are polite here but not friendly.

I find false courtesy only slightly lower than boorish behaviour. Plastic smiles, fake offers of concern (how was your Christmas/New Year/happy gobble gobble). Fcuk you and your phatic communication. I stopped responding to a friend's inane texts and she may have taken offense. Grow up. Feminism, feminism..then sack the fcuk up. Come smell what a man has to go through.

Better to have an honest enemy than a false friend? A lot of false friends here.

I don't like to have to rely on social circle. In London, I had friends of many different backgrounds. One of my friends, a white guy, we were tight. I would sleep at his place for days on end. We had the same interests.
Another close friend, Angolan. I let him stay at my crib when he was evicted.
A french guy from Cote D'Ivor. Getting on his feet, we'd hang out all the time.
Brown guy from Pakistan. Hung out in Luton, had to refrain him from bottling a breh ogling his lizard.

As a man, I like calling my shots, socials circle around me, not the other way around. If I do hang out in a social circle, it should because I want to, not because I have to.

The biggest thing I noticed here, which again the blogger beautifully summed up, which is her qualifier, is when you speak to a lizard, she asks "Where are you from?"

If I say London, it's not enough. She wants to know where my parents are from. I never had that in London. I've never been condemned on my background in London. I've lost lizards here before for telling them my parents background even though I wasn't born there nor bred there. I'm a London man but due to the myopic nature of these Tdot cakes, it's insufficient. Guilty by parentage.

Another thing, cats here are false. Doing all these activities, trying to find culture, travelling to all these countries and going straight to the resorts. If you went to a country and you didn't leave the resort then you never visited the country..PERIOD.

If they call Japan Disneyland, then believe me, Toronto is not far behind.

Not ranting...just saying..

Anyway, Toronto is a woman's paradise. Toronto for women is what the Phillipines is for men.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Toronto Vs. NYC

Moma, great description about T Dot, the OP basically describes what all Canadians know very well, Toronto isn't as cool as the people from there think it is!

I see MANY Toronto peoples moving out west for work (since the Ontario economy has been in the shitter lately, I can't believe you guys re-elected McGuinty), my advice to them; tell people you're from Thunder Bay or Ottawa, or better yet, BC or Manitoba, anywhere but Toronto, you'll be much better received!

Toronto Vs. NYC

Toronto is a shithole, there isn't even an a comparison. Its like comparring Filet Mignon with dog shit.

Toronto Vs. NYC

We all know about toronto and nothing to add about it but, I went to NYC last year . I spent 3 days . I went to Queen, Brooklyn and Manhatan and never seen a single chick . I went to some mall in Brooklyn and find nothing . I walked in the fashion district , times squares etc. nothing.... I will not said they have none but it's clear it's not a destination to find chick if you have to search for them .

Toronto Vs. NYC

Quote: (02-07-2012 02:57 PM)Alfonzo Wrote:  

We all know about toronto and nothing to add about it but, I went to NYC last year . I spent 3 days . I went to Queen, Brooklyn and Manhatan and never seen a single chick . I went to some mall in Brooklyn and find nothing . I walked in the fashion district , times squares etc. nothing.... I will not said they have none but it's clear it's not a destination to find chick if you have to search for them .

This doesn't make sense. When did you go to NYC? I only went once for 3 days too and I saw lots and lots of lizards. On the subway (I was watching the onion of this one like a hawk) and tons in the club. Problem is, I went down with my own reptile so my hands were off limits. But I saw a fair amount of lizards and it wasn't even summer.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Toronto Vs. NYC

Last year in May . I don't know if it was bad luck or something but, I was really disapoint and surprise at the same time, in that aspect . I was with my girl friend at that time and all the men was looking at her like if they haven't seen a chick in a while . Anyway I will probably give a second chance since I enjoy my trip despite of that .

Toronto Vs. NYC

Quote: (02-07-2012 03:29 PM)Alfonzo Wrote:  

Last year in May . I don't know if it was bad luck or something but, I was really disapoint and surprise at the same time, in that aspect . I was with my girl friend at that time and all the men was looking at her like if they haven't seen a chick in a while . Anyway I will probably give a second chance since I enjoy my trip despite of that .

Pour moi, je suis allee sur Avril. Et, j'ai vu beaucoup de lezards. Avec oignon grande. Oui, vous devriez aller a nouveau

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Toronto Vs. NYC

Quote: (02-07-2012 07:51 AM)Richie Wrote:  

I think I could have gotten laid more than I did but I just couldn't find the quality to make it worthwhile. I think NY is probably more about knowing the right place to be at the right time. I just didn't have those contacts.

This is the #1 problem for many travelers, especially male travelers. On a monday night you'd think NY is a sleep/boring. Then the RIGHT person takes you to the RIGHT venue and boom its jampacked with usher, lil jon, and jermaine dupri for a bday celebration.

Even on weekends, there might be alot of people out BUT its generally average women at random bars. I'd rank things from worst to best...
- Average Bar/Pub: Unless your with your social circle or pre-gaming its a waste. Lots of homely types who never actually step foot in clubs because they can't get in or there friends can't get in.

- Hotel Lounges: The average hotel lounge is a much better chance of having a few attractive women due to the travelers and trend of hotels being cool. Only two hotel rooftops that are more "exclusive" BUT in general hotel lounges are best for a traveller who knows nothing. If you know the hot spots you can generally bounce a few hotties looking for "where to go" to one of the better venues.

- Mid-Level Clubs: Ranges from "shitty" to as good as any venue in miami or vegas. I say this because some of these places have an actual party vibe on certain nights at certain venues. A better gamble than average venues but could milk your money on cover charges. (Irrelevent once you make connections)

- "High End" hipster spots: Best of both worlds in terms of quality and access. The door won't be as tough despite usually needing to know someone. Drinks aren't as expensive and lots of hot hipsters.

- "High End" Venues: The tougher the door the better due to the quality and ratio that you'll find. There is no place other than these places that you can find yourself in no less than 3-2 ratio of hotties to guys but usually 70% women and 30% guys.

Heck, a more visual example...

This is going on EVERY saturday AFTERNOON and many NYers have no clue about it far less travelers. My problem with NY is that there is a huge gap since its either special events (warehouse party in brooklyn, top dj at event space) or the top venues. Everything else, generally sucks. I've even tried going to one of the high end hipster spots on a wednesday night and it was DEAD. 5 block walk and I'm in a packed venue with tons of bottle buyers.

As a result, its usually me solo or with girls and in order to maintain MY ILLUSION that allows me to roll solo, I need to be with a handful of women just to roll in with 1 of my guy friends.

Quote: (02-07-2012 07:51 AM)Richie Wrote:  

The general party vibe though is far better in Europe since we know how to party. Maybe thats because we are all alcoholics ?

THIS IS SPOT ON!!! Starting to think its due to the uptight aspect of many NYers and them looking towards others for permission to actually party...

I was shocked to see how BORING the hottest venues actually were as models sitting around, people just looking at each other, etc. Now this happens in all venues at the start BUT its much more apparent in these venues.

Like I mentioned in my last post, on the weekdays its so dead outside and on the train that if you are influenced by your external environment you wouldn't bother coming on on weekdays. ESPECIALLY when its unfavorable weather. I remember 4x in a row on tuesday nights it was raining/pouring clearly no party atmosphere as your traveling to the venue. INSIDE, packed and were 4 great nights.

This is when I learnt the PEOPLE create the party vibe which you only get that "party" vibe when all around you on the streets are SOCIAL CIRCLES who are ready to have a good time. Most NYers as I learnt are nervous going to a venue. One of my social circles are sorta idolized as fun on another level because were so used to going crazy each time we hangout.

Toronto Vs. NYC

Quote: (02-07-2012 03:35 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Pour moi, je suis allee sur Avril. Et, j'ai vu beaucoup de lezards. Avec oignon grande. Oui, vous devriez aller a nouveau

Do you practice your french ? Or is a subtile way to tell me that I am bad in english .

Toronto Vs. NYC

Quote: (02-07-2012 04:50 PM)Alfonzo Wrote:  

Quote: (02-07-2012 03:35 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Do you practice your french ? Or is a subtile way to tell me that I am bad in english .

I practise my French. You know I have a love/hate relationship with the French. Your english isn't great but at least you have two languages under your belt. I would never denigrate you for that, monsieur. No subtleties intended.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Toronto Vs. NYC

That's fine . I always like honesty . When it's the better time to go to New York BTW ?

Toronto Vs. NYC

Distant Light, your perspective is truly something new and revolutionary.

It has changed my focus on learning game as a "tool" to rather focusing on the best ways to develop myself so I can give off a great energy and a fun vibe.

IMO you are the only one who has truly been able to break down the "life of the party" vibe. Its pure value offering without any sort of expectations of return.

Toronto Vs. NYC

Although I've only been there for 2 weeks years ago,it seemed even then the "bottle service" disease was in full flow in NYC.

I was there over Christmas and New years and a lot of people go back "home" then I think ,so many places were a bit quiet.

But I scored twice in 2 weeks,not with Native New Yorkers or Americans .One was a Korean girl studying there and the other a nice Irish lass staying at my hostel...so it wasn't all bad.

If the main vibe in so many of the high end bars and clubs there is trying to big yourself up or be some "gangsta" rapper moron with a bottle of Crystal, then it's going to attract those kind of people...not really something I'd want to join in with ,especially now I'm way passed 30.

A lot of every cities nightclub scenes are going to be about "front" and who you know, where you can get in to,the hot "in" place etc.

That bottle service /promotion/are you on the list ? scene has been in London for over a decade now..it's everywhere now.

Overall, I still prefer London to live easily.NYC could be fun if you're rolling in dough but as just an average joe London 's much more pleasant to live long term from what I saw.
NYC's great for a week or 2 electric shock wake up!
Get in..enjoy..then get out!

Then again an Aussie friend of mine had a few weeks of work in NYC over the last year and he had a pretty good time in the hotel bars..with girls behind the bar taking him into the toilets and giving him blow jobs and banging him back in his room!He found people pretty open and friendly !

I guess as long as you've got time to find your "spot" you shouldn't be completely disappointed..especially in such a varied city.
But ,if you're on your own going in cold that's never easy.

Toronto Vs. NYC

NYC heads come spend a week in the Dot.. you will cherish NYC for all its short commings. Yes I myself just like MOMA, TOKID, and many other kats on this board thought I was crazy for thinking Toronto was a dump. My friends back home dissed me hard because I came from shitty Calgary and Edmonton and I should be blessed I lived in such a sea of pussy called Toronto. Broads just look good here... but... they are simply mentally incapable of being sexual. The times I do strike lucky and bag a broad to bang out I am treated to boring foreplay and wack sex. Toronto women are terrbile at givign head.. there femisnt complex forbides them from pleasing men. They must be used to starved orbiters whom are eager to get it in for a nut. The Toronto demands her orgasm without any work on her end... like I am slave.

I call bullshit on Quality tho I see quality tail here in the dot but NYC broads are way more sexy. as in the have a more laid back "fuck" vibe about them. I appreciate when a girl looks at me with sudctuition rather then the look of wanting to chop my balls off. I like variety so I do like how I spot the United Nations flags on evrey block in TO. But they are complete shit to talk too so its not even worth it, I would rather take the point or two downgrade in NYC to be with more sexy and fuckable women.

I had sexy Jew girls grabbing my junk in bars, this shit happens when pigs fly in TO. I jam my shit in a girls back and she is surprised I have a penis... fuck outta here lol Fuck Toronto lol.

I seen the first Alpha male in weeks here with his girl on the train I almost wanted to shake his hand for being one of the few in this town doing things right. Dude was 110% control of his girl and game and his girl was a very nice blonde, a slender bod, and solid 8, while homeboy looked like Denis Leary with mammoth nose, defiantly was dating up.. I gave homie a head-nod. Respect to the few doing it right.

I've been hear 3-4 years and still trying to find my "niche" I am convinced I will probably die an old man before I do. I mysteiously can scoop in evrey otehr town I have been too but here is a damn struggle. The hard work will pay off but NYC heads unless you have been to both spots... please .... please don't judge. NYC is a oasis of lizards for me and my Toronto bredren, If your sick of the NYC scene I will glady fuck all your beautiful brunette Women. [Image: heart.gif]

NYC on a random night might be a headache to find a good spot to jam out at but at least spots exist. Toronto in a City of 3 Million really only has 3-4 places on the weekends you can (maybe) GUARANTEE a solid night out with a solid ratio to deal with. Aside from that during the week, maybe one or two places.... maybe. You ask people in Toronto where to go... nobody knows... because people are incapable of being fun, interesting, or cool here.

Most people here just recycle where they go weekly, they chase around monthly's on each weekend dates and become regulars there. Okay cool. But those scenes are very inclusive and the broads act accordingly as they don't want to be judged by their peers. Its really strange.

People here like to sit in the dark with their friends while on their iPhone and listen to homosexuals with tambourines live yell nonsense into mics. This is a typical weekday bar in Toronto, I don't know if NYC is like this but I highly doubt it.

But fuck this I am going to Mont Tremblant for the first time next week to go hunt down some French Women. [Image: cool.gif]

Toronto Vs. NYC

Quote: (02-07-2012 05:05 PM)Alfonzo Wrote:  

That's fine . I always like honesty . When it's the better time to go to New York BTW ?

I think summer would be best, you'd probably see more events happening. However, I am not an expert as I've only been once..but compared to Toronto..even for the short time span that I went..I enjoyed it. I am an old hip hop head and I like bball so all that shyt is plentiful in NYC..even beyond lizards..maybe some other NYC cats can chime in on this..?

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards