rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Offering an income stream from managing funds and market trading

Offering an income stream from managing funds and market trading

This below is a screenshot from my friend who i taught how to trade recently,he has one long sp500 which gave him a nice profit over a week holding,he was influenced by me to buy and hold sp500 on this one as i always tell him indices go up over the years, now is oversold etc.
Also he is more of a stock picker and he tends to hold positions for longer like on this example, they are still open. So he luckily chose ted baker and super dry,both uk clothing companies,i dont know where he got the tip or maybe he did his own reseach.This he sent me just last wednesday, to share the good news as we always check on each other.Notice his cash is 666 so his profit is already well over that,so he more than doubled his account at this point,while the sp was opened few days ago,i believe he opened those 2 stocks like 2 days before,so really lucky i must say.

Messages In This Thread