rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Secondary Cities Philippines: Davao | Cagayan De Oro | Cebu | Angeles Datasheet 2017

Secondary Cities Philippines: Davao | Cagayan De Oro | Cebu | Angeles Datasheet 2017

Quote: (06-22-2017 04:19 AM)Cool Runnings Wrote:  

[size=13pt]DAY GAME[/size]

Even though it’s only open at night. The Roxas Night Market is an awesome place that’s open every night. They have cheap food and plenty of girls go there to eat, walk around, hang out. Great place for “day game” even though its night time. Also, a good spot for tinder dates.

[size=13pt]NIGHT GAME[/size]

Most of the bars and clubs are on Polo St. The people who party in Polo St are more of your middle class and ex-pat folks. I will comment on the venues that I have visited or the locals recommend. Nightlife here in Davao is not the biggest but it has enough.

[size=13pt]CLUBS[/size]:

WAV: Formerly “Acropolis”. I was here on a weekday and no surprise it was dead. The staff told me that it gets crowded on weekends. They have a good size dance floor. 100 peso cover (even on weekdays) but you get 1 free drink with that.

Grid: On Polo St. Weekends are crowded with a good ratio of girls. I’ve never been on a weekday but people tell me its decent. Medium size club with an outdoor seating area. Inside, the dance floor is small. Most of the club is filled with tables. I found it easier to open and chat up girls outside. Due to the loud music, small dance floor and everyone grouped in tables. It can be harder to open sets inside rather than outside. 100 peso cover charge that gets you 1 free drink.

Alcatraz: On Polo St. Next to Grid. Crowded on weekends. I don’t know how it’s like on weekdays. But just like Grid, people say it’s decent as well. Medium size club. Also, small dance floor. Tables consume most of the club. Good ratio of girls. 50-100 peso cover charge with no drink included? I forgot.

Club Echelon: I never got a chance to visit, but the locals tell me it’s the biggest hottest club in town. Upscale venue. Only open on weekends. From all the hype I hear about this place, I would say this would be your best night game spot.

[Image: club-echelon.jpg]

[size=13pt]BARS[/size]:

801 Infinity Bar: Polo St. Next to Grid and Alcatraz. Ex-pat bar. 75% of the men there are ex-pats or foreigners. They have a live band. Old western theme bar. Some of the waitresses are hot. It’s a good place to start the night. Maybe give one of the waitresses your number and set up something on their day off.

Huckleberry Southern Kitchen & Bar: My favorite bar in Davao. Awesome date spot. I took my tinder date here and she loved it. Good place to have a chill night and drink.

[Image: Huckleberry.jpg]

Hey Guys

I've recently been to Davao and wanted to update this datasheet.
Davao is a pleasant and safe city. Taxi's are available everywhere and there's plenty of choices for food. Street food at the Roxas Night market and any choice of food in Abreeza Mall.
Exotic Value is high as not many people travel here.
Night game is disapointing. They've introduced a curfew and clubs close at 1am. For me, that's usually the time I arrive. If you decide to go clubbing, the window is 11pm-1am.

The best clubs to go:
Echelon
This is the most happening spot. It's most fancy but not fancy at all compared to places in Manila. Here there's plenty of gaming to do. Mind you the club is quite small and for a club relatively bright. Meaning that if you talk up multiple girls, the girls will notice you talking with others. It needs no explaination that this could play to your disadvantage. Find a wingman so u could use each other as an excuse to move around. Girls didn't have any problem with me pulling a girl from one group and my buddy pulling a girl from a different group.

Alcatraz
Less fancy, a little more rough like u expect in PH. You can order also food here. I liked this place. People are here to have fun. Easy to mingle with others.

Both places are good for picking up girls.

Conclusion
I had a great time in Davao but I won't return because I love partying/drinking and the partying is not so great here.

Messages In This Thread