rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Secondary Cities Philippines: Davao | Cagayan De Oro | Cebu | Angeles Datasheet 2017

Secondary Cities Philippines: Davao | Cagayan De Oro | Cebu | Angeles Datasheet 2017

Quote:Vladimir Poontang Wrote:

I can't read this

I'm making edits right now. That's why you can't read it

Quote:Stakes Is High Wrote:

great trip, great post. formatting is a disaster, crop your pics.

I was in the middle of making edits. Hopefully the pics are better now. It looks fine now on my end

Quote:Travesty Wrote:

How did you write all this on a phone?

Have PI girls quality gone up in recent years with more modernization/nutrition/Dutertization?

Please rank cities by quality of girls & note any looks differences or do they all look homogenous wherever?

I wrote this on my laptop haha

Lots of western fast food chains here and I'm starting to see more chubby girls. But there's still enough thin/skinny girls to go around. More so than western countries that's for sure. Also, the option of riding a bicycle or walking is not great as the sidewalks are poor. The pollution is bad, especially in Manila. So that also also deters girls from walking outside.

Sorry brother but I don't do rankings. I just provide my observation, relevant resources and recommendations.

Messages In This Thread