rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Santa Cruz, Bolivia: Hidden Gem? (Data Sheet)

Santa Cruz, Bolivia: Hidden Gem? (Data Sheet)

Quote: (03-29-2015 03:24 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Damn, I can only imagine. Mix that with the native and Latin stock, and you've got a prescription for some of the most unbearably luscious pussy in the world. I'm fully convinced of what you say about it, sight unseen.

Excellent post, and I hope someone here is in a position to take advantage of it.

Thanks man, and I too encourage the right guys to go down there and kill it.

Quote:Quote:

Pics of Bolivian girls?

Here's a link to the facebook page of the venue I cited: OGA. This place will give you an idea of what you can see on a night out in Santa Cruz.

Quote:Quote:

90% of bolivians I've meet look like evo morales.

That's because close to 2/3 of Bolivia's population is indigenous.

But there's more to Bolivia beyond the Altiplano, just like there's more to Brazil beyond the Amazon. Different human populations thrive in different environments [see Guns, Germ, and Steel by Jared Diamond].

By the way, even La Paz has some nice looking fair-skinned mestizas and full Europeans. Most of them live in the city's south zone, well beyond the reach of most backpackers.

Messages In This Thread