rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Things You Will Accomplish in 2015

Things You Will Accomplish in 2015

Something I've realized is that clear intentions and creating a vision for your life are tantamount to succeeding and accomplishing.

Not just your "goals" but ACCOMPLISHING.

Your goals, your day to day routines, the shit you need to take after coffee.

The clearer and more specific the better, set timelines if possible with measurable checkpoints. "30% increase of 1 rep max deadlift in 6 months".

This thread will be dedicated to those of us with the balls to DECLARE our intentions to accomplish the vision we create for ourselves.

These declarations should be outside of your comfort zone. In other words, shit you aren't quite sure you can do. Shit you need support for to keep going.

This thread will also force you to be accountable by the other posters on it. We will hold each other to the standard of "Is this in alignment with your vision or not"?

If not it shouldn't be done.

"Fisto where are you on X goal, did you get Y yet"?

"Why not"?

"Get your ass in gear then"!

I just read The Alchemist and there were some passages that stood out to me.

One of which conveyed the idea that we each have our own "Personal Legend" to accomplish.

When we are on the path of our "Personal Legend" we are happy even when we are not being successful momentarily.

If every hour is spent pursuing this Personal Legend you will get into adventure, you will meet interesting people, you will experience meaningfulness in your life.

In my heart, I know this is the truth.

I am declaring the following right now;

1) I will be in Super Hero Shape by March. I will hit personal records on benchmark workouts in Crossfit.

2) I will be conversational in Spanish by the end of March.

3) I will have a cordial relationship with my children's mother by March.

4) I will have finished my first book by February 15th.

5) I will have 10k per month in passive income by the end of June.

6) I will hit my one year of not drinking by the end of May

7) I will have my 2nd book finished by the end of June.

That's the first half of the year covered. I'll make new declarations as needed.

Messages In This Thread