rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Siege of San Salvador

The Siege of San Salvador

The robbery: Thanks to all those who expressed concern. As MP reported, we were jumped by 5 mara youngsters who saw an opportunity when 2 white boys, dressed in exercise gear, entered their park, which resembled a giant cage. The place was well-lit, with several people circulating around, and was just 100m away from a major embassy and no more than 300m away from one of the poshest malls in the country. Our mistake was in thinking that the park was for public use; it seems that we entered someone's territory. Again, we were glad to compromise a pair of athletic shoes and a few kicks to the back. In retrospect, we were very happy that we did not escalate the situation, because given our relative sizes, the 2 of us would have knocked out these 5 punks in a matter of seconds. They were packing nothing more than a pen and a couple of wooden kebab skewers, but they wanted us to believe they had heat. Ironically, we went against the advice I explicitly posted just days ago, which I will now reiterate to anyone visiting San Salvador: do not walk around at night, anywhere. Anyways, Charge it to the game!

Notwithstanding the above drama, I maintain that San Salvador is a solid destination for us location-independent nomads and weekend warriors. The women here are truly top-notch in terms of all metrics used on this forum. MP and I found that, while it's very difficult to get the elite girls from a weekend siege, the opportunities are endless for those with solid social circle game and housing arrangements.

We have (nearly) conclusively identified the best night spots for both (i) a weekend siege and (ii) pulling elite girls. I will be checking out a few more places prior to writing up a final trip recap, which will include these as a well as a breakdown of notches and costs.

By the way, we took a short day tour yesterday, and the natural surroundings here are mind-blowing.

Messages In This Thread