rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The color pink is a historically masculine color but culture ruined it

The color pink is a historically masculine color but culture ruined it

[Image: Queen_Victoria_with_Prince_Arthur.jpg]

In 19th century England, pink ribbons or decorations were often worn by young boys; boys were simply considered small men, and while men in England wore red uniforms, boys wore pink. In fact the clothing for children in the 19th century was almost always white, since, before the invention of chemical dyes, clothing of any color would quickly fade when washed in boiling water. Queen Victoria was painted in 1850 with her seventh child and third son, Prince Arthur, who wore white and pink.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink#The_19th_century

An article in the trade publication Earnshaw's Infants' Department in June 1918 said: The generally accepted rule is pink for the boys, and blue for the girls. The reason is that pink, being a more decided and stronger color, is more suitable for the boy, while blue, which is more delicate and dainty, is prettier for the girl.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink#Gender

According to public opinion surveys in Europe and the United States, pink is the color most associated with charm, politeness, sensitivity, tenderness, sweetness, softness, childhood, the feminine, and the romantic. Although it did not have any strong negative associations in these surveys, few respondents chose pink as their favorite color. Pink was the favorite color of only two-percent of respondents, compared with forty-five-percent who chose blue. Pink was the least-favorite color of seventeen percent of respondents; the only color more disliked was brown, with twenty percent. There was a notable difference between men and women; three percent of women chose pink as their favorite color, compared with less than one percent of men. Many of the men surveyed were unable to even identify pink correctly, confusing it with mauve. Pink was also more popular with older people than younger; twenty-five percent of women under twenty-five called pink their least favorite color, compared with only eight percent of women over fifty. Twenty-nine percent of men under the age of twenty-five said pink was their least favorite color, compared with eight percent of men over fifty.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink#Common...popularity

Since joining this forum and taking the red pill I am now seeing everywhere examples of how culture hates me because I am a white heterosexual male and wants everyone else to hate me too. Everyone agreed that pink was masculine and made men look good and then suddenly culture warps the public opinion to such an extent that the vast majority of men won't even admit anonymously to liking the color. I guess that makes me the 1% because I will freely admit that pink is my favorite color. I look great in it, especially when I'm wearing black, and women go crazy over a dash of pink in an outfit. It sure doesn't feel like a gay or feminine color when I'm fucking a girl in her pink because she liked my tie and the confidence needed to wear it in modern culture.

On the subject of modern culture I think the best example I can produce of an outlier in the feminazi media is Kanye Omari West. He's publicly practiced inner game his entire career and (after a long string of fucking models and actresses) has married and baby-momma'd one of, if not the most, desired sex symbol in the world. I bring him up because he's my role model and he actually spoke directly on the subject of this topic:

“Society has put up so many boundaries, so many limitations on what’s right and wrong that it’s almost impossible to get a pure thought out. It’s like a little kid, a little boy, looking at colors, and no one told him what colors are good, before somebody tells you you shouldn’t like pink because that’s for girls, or you’d instantly become a gay two-year-old. Why would anyone pick blue over pink? Pink is obviously a better color. Everyone’s born confident, and everything’s taken away from you”

Does the first sentence not remind you of the fascist nature of the social justice warriors? Am I the only person who gets chills at the last sentence? Culture actively hates you and will do whatever it takes to have you destroyed. The fact that you're here proves it. Sadly I think things will only get worse.

What are your thoughts? Am I seeing a conspiracy where there isn't one?

"Believe in your FLYNESS ...
... conquer your shyness"
- Kanye Omari West

Messages In This Thread