rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

Quote: (10-15-2014 01:25 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

Ok so now that we've drawn the lines on when letting her order food is a shit test through and through.

Where does team no appetizer stand on going to happy hour? I think its implied you'll get some apps if you invite her to there.

I think it would probably be best to take girls there also after the bang for other maintenance dates but I have also brought 1st dates there as the prices hedge the same.

I think the real skill is recognizing when its a shit test.

When its on your terms there is no room for shit tests.

Yeah...gotta admit there's this wine bar I like that has a great happy hour and it's a great spot to take girls. I've split cheese plates with girls but when I say splitting a cheese plate I mean eating 90% of it myself.

The more I process this situation and look back on my own experience, the more I realize it's entirely case-by-case. Some girls will modestly pick at a cheese plate, other girls have ordered an entire cheeseburger to themselves.

Better to err on the side of "No Apps" but make the occasional and well-justified exception.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread